Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

"I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady (4023 Views)

VIRAL! Your D*ck F*cks Better Than Ur Brothers Own! Lady Cries Amid Pleasure! / No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village / Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady by joseph6071: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2020
A lady went online to explain the drama that happened in their house recently when she found out that her genotype did not match with those of her parent after visiting the doctors for her results.

See what she wrote...

"I once did a genotype test that the result didn’t match any of my parent’s own. My siblings have started saying how they’ve liked me too much not to be their family. My mother looked pained like so I’m another woman’s child and giving her stress It wasn’t funny in our house"

"Different instances at home that day, my siblings started my mum if I was the only one born in that hospital that day? To make matters worse, the Dr that did the delivery just died a couple of years back... We will need traveling to state I was even born, everywhere panic"

"Ok! This is actually no joke cause my both parents are AA and result came out to claim I was AS, everything na dey click cause Na only me dey sick for my family... My father’s mother wey everybody claim I fit resemble don die years before my birth and no picture to follow claim."

"While thinking of it, we asked my mum assuming I’m not her daughter, what’s the next step? She sighed heavily, looked me in the eye and I could see that lurking pain of this should be a nightmare. “We will try and look for your real parents” She said. Mad o"

"My siblings are not making matter better because they’re now saying they will miss me greatly and asking my parents if I’m still entitled to the property. Property we all worked for o

, anyways my father was chilled and started making calls. I was in panic"

"Anyways, they reached an old family friend that worked in the hospital as at that time that claimed they gave birth to three babies that day. 2 girls and a boy, my siblings was like Boya their own sibling is a boy after all... My father was calming my mum and they went inside"

"All this while, I was just flabbergasted at the thought that this family isn’t mine? I might as well never belong anywhere... My parents came out like judged back from inner chambers to give final verdict, they said I must re do the test to be sure and revisit that hospital too"

"Anyways, the hospital did a mistake in switching my result and I did the test in another lab that confirmed I wasn’t AS, my parents weren’t satisfied and had me do it in two other places to be sure na dem born me... My family are aware of me posting this story. The End."

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/i-found-out-my-genotype-didnt-match-my.html

Re: "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady by joseph6071: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2020
See Reactions Here>>>>
Re: "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady by slivertongue: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2020
hmmm, the second test saved her mum from accusations of infidelity. O lord save Nigerians from the hands of careless professionals, quarks and from expired and fake testing kiths

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady by JeffreyD1(m): 10:45am On Jan 25, 2020
So
Re: "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady by Davash222(m): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2020
Story!

Tales by moonlight.
Re: "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2020
Lol
Re: "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 25, 2020
Anything to trend.
Re: "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady by noblealuu: 10:54am On Jan 25, 2020
Gaggi:
Anything to trend.

Deborah Oluwaseyi Olujobi is an alumni of the Lagos business school's Enterprise Development Center and the Fate Foundation. She is the CEO at Faidez wears

I worked with her closely in the very early stage of her business and I am impressed with her progress so far. I have observed her go about her business with so much impact, finesse and display of business knowledge.

She has been shortlisted as one of the top 5 nominees of the Next Economy Impact awards and needs our votes to win. I can vouch for her that she deserves this award.

Kindly vote for her at https://tneimpactawards.com/lagos/

Voting ends tomorrow, January 25, 2020.

*Don't forget to use a working email address so you can get your OTP. Ensure to check your spam, promotional and socials for the OTP*

1 Like

Re: "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady by donbachi(m): 10:56am On Jan 25, 2020
hospital error....or handiwork of evil wicked nurse.
Re: "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady by Dailyhappenings: 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
donbachi:
hospital error....or handiwork of evil wicked nurse.

Read till the end
Re: "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady by solmusdesigns: 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
grin

The woman ways no pure sef.. if not she would have insisted she was her daughter

If it were to be my Mum, she would definately contact a lawyer to sue me and make me pay for all the money i scammed her and everything she spent to the last kobo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady by stalwart123(m): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
grin

Eh ya, does that means you're a bastard?
Re: "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady by xamuel17(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
eyy be like sey ur parents buy you from shop
Re: "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady by egopersonified(f): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
Husband did not even question his wife if he was the father. See trust.

1 Like

Re: "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady by CaptMarvel(m): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mumu story..

What you did last should be what you should have done first.

You should have redo the test over and over again and be certain before putting your parents and siblings into panic mode.

Anyway let's thank God you didn't end up as illegitimate.
Re: "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady by praz001(m): 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
stalwart123:
grin

Complete till the end....
Re: "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady by shangodele974(m): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
I will recommend u go fr DNA test in a reputable hospital
Re: "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady by Skmoda360(m): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
stalwart123:
grin

You know read the story at all
Re: "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady by Breezysdesign: 5:47am On Jan 28, 2020
Had similar experience, i went for a blood group test, when result came out i was A positive, mom and dad was O positive, i was scared could not ask them, just kept my mind wandering about, after like a year or two my younger sister did hers it still came out A positive had to tell my elder bro we just kept our cool and keep living like we are family, the funny thing is my we look like our dad a bit, but we been human we weren't convinced it after like ten years mom went for a test and behold she was A POSITIVE, PRAISE THY LORD
A guy told me a thing like this his son was sick they went to hospital the doctor said they needed a transfusion for the baby but both parents blood did not that of the baby, if the test was true, the boy is not the father of the baby, and was too naive to understand what the doctor told him
Re: "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady by BlackfireX: 8:47am On Jan 28, 2020
Is her mother a Yoruba woman
Re: "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady by jasman1: 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
Scary!
Re: "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady by mumumugu(m): 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
product of baby swapping by midwifes in government hospital
Re: "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
mumumugu:
product of baby swapping by midwifes in government hospital

Like in Mara and Clara

(1) (Reply)

Vibrator Got Stuck In A Lady Bladder While Her Boy Friend Was Using It On Her / She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance / Lady Offers Free Mouth service To Male Patrons At A Nightclub [watch]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.