Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ (90145 Views)

"I Caught My Brother Sexually Abusing My Daughter" - Lady Narrates / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually / Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by chronique(m): 1:12am On Nov 05, 2015
Jesus! Where do these kind of animals crawl out from?
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by adeniyia33(m): 1:46am On Nov 05, 2015
Y not from Sudan?
Estharfabian:
it's Official!! cry

I'm DISOWNING Nigeria...undecided I'm officially from NewYork...angry

Way too many Mental Patients in Nigeria...lipsrsealed God! cry
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by justmenoni: 2:01am On Nov 05, 2015
Welcome back ladyF, where is ur iyale?? (introvert)

quote author=ladyF post=39685524]Blood of Jesus! News like this freak me out shocked like wtf shocked[/quote]
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Africanbarbie(f): 3:32am On Nov 05, 2015
Victoria,miss lec face, use dat link vote, and also invite your frnds to vote,share on facebook,twitter and ig lecmodels/fashions photos https://m.facebook.com/lecmodels/photos/a.581816118603037.1073741830.482744781843505/816159518502028/?type=3&source=56
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Andykruiz(m): 3:52am On Nov 05, 2015
Hehehe. fulfilling his destiny
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Rejoice5000(f): 3:58am On Nov 05, 2015
End time story;;;let the daughter continue from where his wife stopped:::irresponsible and demonic father;;;
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Pennywise(m): 4:08am On Nov 05, 2015
Na wetin concern calabar man. When he finish, he chop dog with indomie then sleep.
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by momentum85(m): 5:14am On Nov 05, 2015
Itaarh:

What do you mean by blood of God, it is blood of jesus.

Blood of Jesus is finished. Lol
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Rotimi47: 5:18am On Nov 05, 2015
Father of Sodom! The man should be sent to North Korea where he will be shot with an anti aircraft gun; Using my left hand to cover my face because this man is a disgrace to fatherhood.
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by chaziroh(m): 5:21am On Nov 05, 2015
Hi
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by riczy(m): 5:31am On Nov 05, 2015
now over to u name checkers!
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by pesuwe(m): 5:43am On Nov 05, 2015
That useless man should be castrated before sending him to kirikiri or alagbon.
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by bummyla(m): 5:44am On Nov 05, 2015
Abomination! GOD Forbid! Alu! Incest! Tufiakwa! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by daxon001(m): 5:48am On Nov 05, 2015
tongue
ebubey:
use-less man angry
btw...
For those guys that go to a girls wall to thank her for accepting your request pls stop
doing that... I dey shame for una. For the love of jollof rice pls stop it and the worst
part is you don't even say it correctly, you'll visit a girls wall and you'll see posts like:
"Thanks for the acceptment"
"Thanks for the acceptation"
"Thank you for acceptizing my request" shocked
"Thanks for being acceptize" chisos
I even saw one recently it was:
"Thanks for accepting my request may God bless you and your family, anything u
seek u shall find..any weapon fashioned against u shall not prosper..every evil
obstacle shall not be diverted in Jesus name, Amen".. sad
Just for request, pls stop it..
your post reminds me of a figure of speech that starts with an H and ends with an E tongue
ebubey:
use-less man angry
btw...
For those guys that go to a girls wall to thank her for accepting your request pls stop
doing that... I dey shame for una. For the love of jollof rice pls stop it and the worst
part is you don't even say it correctly, you'll visit a girls wall and you'll see posts like:
your post reminds me of a figure of speech that starts with an H and ends with an E
anyway what's wrong with what he did? It's not a new thing na.
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 05, 2015
ambassadorgozie:
Corruption full in akwaibom nd calabar.

But y
dis is d 1st time I'm reading abt dis involving an akwa ibomite,its mostly d yolobas n yes it's can't happen here in akwa ibom state u only hear it happen in lagos n ogun state. I wonder d kind of demonic spirit parading dis two states, ogun n lagos

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by danjaba(m): 6:03am On Nov 05, 2015
Wawa banza.
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Shubbylee(m): 6:06am On Nov 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
it's Official!! cry

I'm DISOWNING Nigeria...undecided I'm officially from NewYork...angry

Way too many Mental Patients in Nigeria...lipsrsealed God! cry

There are way more mental patients in America than in Nigeria..... Come back home my dear
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by tantan: 6:17am On Nov 05, 2015
Incest, Igbo. Baby factory producers, igbo.fake tyres, Igbo. fake drugs Igbo. how to make quick money illegally,Igbo. Igbo kwenu!
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by krissy213(f): 6:17am On Nov 05, 2015
[quote author=ebubey post=39685713]use-less man angry
btw...
Just for request, pls stop it..[/quote

Mehn, the tin taya me o. Idk if they have any Sense of reasoning to realize tHat we don't care about those?
Notice me or I fall down and die guys
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 05, 2015
dinachi:
He was born that way! grin grin grin Where are homosexual promoters of nairaland: cococandy, piggin,and the rest? Those of you who sees nothing wrong with homosexuals have met your match in this man who sees nothing wrong in sleeping with his daughter! grin grin grin Bunch of reprobated retards.

He is heterosexual, not homosexual. Most rapists and pedophiles are heterosexual, not homosexual. There is something really wrong with heterosexuals and not homosexuals.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by OgeniBravo: 6:19am On Nov 05, 2015
ladyF:
Blood of Jesus! News like this freak me out shocked like wtf shocked
Watin concern blood in this one now
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by tantan: 6:24am On Nov 05, 2015
Incest, Igbo. baby factory producers, igbo. fake drugs, igbo. Fake tyres,igbo. How to make quick money illegally,igbo.
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by antosly(m): 6:26am On Nov 05, 2015
Cutehector:
I blame the wife
For making him 4get hw to toast a lady or wat?
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by ayescopy: 6:27am On Nov 05, 2015
Terible
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by funkybully(f): 6:33am On Nov 05, 2015
This yoloba culture is infecting other lagosians
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by faaz24: 6:37am On Nov 05, 2015
ebubey:
use-less man angry
btw...
I tire o,
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:40am On Nov 05, 2015
Fourwinds:
dats y I keeping on saying some women are foolish...u don't need a prophet to tell u anything can happen even if d man he d father of d girl...some men are just very stu..pid
*sigh. You mean all men are suspect, even the father of a child? I think the woman should be more conscious, but she can't be more conscious than someone that has an ulterior motive. It's just too sad.
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:41am On Nov 05, 2015
funkybully:
This yoloba culture is infecting other lagosians
you are silly, and that's being modest with words. angry
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:42am On Nov 05, 2015
tantan:
Incest, Igbo. baby factory producers, igbo. fake drugs, igbo. Fake tyres,igbo. How to make quick money illegally,igbo.
not nice....
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Onyiido: 6:47am On Nov 05, 2015
ebubey:
use-less man angry
btw...
Thanks for acceptizing my request, lwkmd.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual / Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) / Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.