Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Www.remita.net – Receive And Make Payment On Remita - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Www.remita.net – Receive And Make Payment On Remita (2900 Views)

Anticipating 'never-dull' Fayose's Reply To Lai-muhhamed On REMITA (daa-pada!) / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA / Central Bank Recovers N8.6bn From Owner Of Remita, Systemspecs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Www.remita.net – Receive And Make Payment On Remita by chapatti: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Many persons will be wondering what the www.remita.com is all about? Well, i have not known this before not until recently. I never knew what it was until the need came up. Well, i do believe that many still do not about this. And that is why i am using this medium to post this article. And i believe it will be helpful to many. Below, i will be telling people what www.remita.com is all about.re

As it were, Remita is an e-Payments and e-Collections solution on a single multi-bank platform that was introduced in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Though it was known by many, but today, as it is, the Remita platform is been used by many individuals, both the public and private sector organisations that process over 500 Billion Naira worth of transactions on a monthly basis.

This wonderful and unique platform was introduced and a;so Adopted by the Central Bank of Nigeria for the payment and collections of funds on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria. And as at today, all the 22 commercial banks in Nigeria, uses it including over 400 micro finance banks. www.Remita.com has significantly assisted to revolutionize the e-payment industry in Nigeria making it so easy to do transactions with the federal government.

For those who must have come across the Remita platform, you will observe that this platform comes with an optional Payroll and HR solution for full integrated processing.

Do you know the developer of Remita? Well for knowledge sake, it was developed by SystemSpecs. According to recent research by our team, Remita has been voted many times as Nigeria's Software of the Year successively.
To register, click >>> www.remita.net – Receive and Make Payment on Remita
Re: Www.remita.net – Receive And Make Payment On Remita by kedunaija(m): 1:50am On Jan 27, 2016
www.remita.net Sign Up – Make and Receive Payment on Remita ... You may be wondering what Remita means, it's simply an e-Payments and
http://tellnaija.com.ng/www-remita-net-make-and-receive-payment-on-remita-payment-solution/
Re: Www.remita.net – Receive And Make Payment On Remita by romerio007(m): 9:45am On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Www.remita.net – Receive And Make Payment On Remita by mediang: 8:21am On Jul 28, 2016
www.remita.net has made receiving and payment of salaries easier
Re: Www.remita.net – Receive And Make Payment On Remita by mediang: 7:15am On Aug 04, 2016
This is really cool, one of the most reliable online platform in nigeria
http://mediamatters.com.ng/www-remita-net-receive-and-make-payment-online-with-ease/
Re: Www.remita.net – Receive And Make Payment On Remita by otokx(m): 7:28am On Aug 04, 2016
What is the difference between remita, etranzact and quickteller?
Re: Www.remita.net – Receive And Make Payment On Remita by mediang: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2016
The difference are not much but just that on www.remita.net the features are different
Re: Www.remita.net – Receive And Make Payment On Remita by supergist1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
How To Make Payment With Remita (www.remita.net)

Today we are going to talk about Remita.net. Maybe you don’t know about Remita and you were told to use remita and you are wondering what it is or what it dose. Remita is an electronic platform that helps organisations (SMEs, Corporate Organisations, Multinationals, State Governments, Government Agencies, NGOs, Religious Organisations, Resident
http://www.supergist.com.ng/payment-remita-www-remita-net/
Re: Www.remita.net – Receive And Make Payment On Remita by chapatti: 8:49am On Jul 13, 2018
I will be taking out time today to exhaustively deal of how to pay Federal Government Bill using Remita Online Payment platform. Also, I will be giving you various steps to generate remita retrieval reference (RRR). After you must have gone through this article guide, you will be able pay for licenses renewals, School fees payment, PHCN NEPA bills, FIRS Taxes, corporate Affairs Commission etc.

Let me share a story line with you guys. This will interest you a lot. Some time ago, I was approached in my office by a young man in my office. He is a patent medicine store dealer. I gave him audience and he told me to help him pay the Pharmacist Association of Nigeria annual license fee of N10,500. Well, he told me that he has been paying the fee at the PCN office and now they are told to do online payment via the www.remita.cnet portal and she does not know how to go about it
Click here to read full article
Re: Www.remita.net – Receive And Make Payment On Remita by konews: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
In this article we going to talk about Remita.net. Many people have not head about Remita if you are among those people then i guess today is your lucky day. Remita is an electronic platform that enable organisations (SMEs, Corporate Organisations, Multinationals, State Governments, Government Agencies, NGOs, Religious Organisations, Resident, Associations, Schools and
http://www.konews.com.ng/2018/11/13/how-to-make-payment-with-remita-www-remita-net/

(1) (Reply)

Reminder That Fashole Constructed The Most Expensive Power Station As Gov / Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court / I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.