Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose (2914 Views)

Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out / "Obasanjo Was Wrong About Chibok Girls" - Falana, Odumakin / Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by ExAngel007(f): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state has again expressed his
doubts on the abduction of over 200 school girls from the
Government Secondary School in the town of Chibok in Borno
state in April 2014.

According to him, he is yet to be convinced about the abduction,
adding that a lot of things are shrouded in secrecy.

The governor was speaking on Channels TV programme, Hard
Copy, on Friday, October 21.

Governor Fayose has again expressed his doubts on the
abduction of over 200 school girls in the town of Chibok in Borno
state in April 2014.

He said: “I am not clear about the issue of the Chibok girls. Over
200 students were to go for exams and they are physics students.

They were to sit for exams as physics students, but the first one
they brought could not speak English and the second one was
restricted by the bring back our girls group.

“When you look at the scenario, you begin to ask question, is this
a make believe?
“In Ekiti state, we probably don’t have more 500-1000 physics
students in a school, are you telling me there were over 200
physics students in a school? For me a lot of things are shrouded
in secrecy.

But if they want us to believe that is the story then we
will keep our fingers crossed.”

Responding to a question, Fayose said that the true story about
the Chibok girls will come out some day just like the alleged
attempt by Rotimi Amaechi, minister of transportation, to get him
sacked as the governor of Ekiti state.

Justice Sylvester Ngwuta, had made the allegation in a letter dated
October 18, which he forwarded to the Chief Justice of Nigeria
(CJN), Justice Mahmud Mohammed and the National Judicial
Council (NJC).

Fayose said: “One thing I want you to know is that in the world,
one day a story will be told.

Look at the story of somebody
coming out to say that ‘they came to me to help them sack
Fayose as governor’, that story wasn’t told but today it is coming
out.

One day, these stories will come out.
“I believe that a lot of things are shrouded in secrecy about the
abduction of the chibok girls and I’m not convinced.

I need to see
some things to be convinced and not what have seen so far.”

WATCH VIDEO

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqsRkAauNXo&itct[/flash]

https://www.naij.com/1018957-video-im-not-convinced-about-chibok-girls-abduction-fayose.html

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by amunkita(m): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sir, u re not alone on this..

How can Bokoharam release the galz nd in less than 48hrs, scores of Nigerian soldiers re missing..

If they could reach an agreement to release the galz without ransom or any exchange then there must be a cordial relationship already, so why still attack Nigeria..

The worst of it all is an SS3 writing Physic can't speak nor write in English.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
amunkita:
Hh

HHA lol
Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by yeyeboi(m): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ok
Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by ExAngel007(f): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
for me... I think this man is nut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by blackpanda: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
But u forgot the story about your bossom friend and fellow looter obanikoro exposing your theft of public funds

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by Baawaa(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
What do you expect from a confused governor,an error does not become truth by the reason of multiplied propagation,nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.T ruth stands,even if there be no public support,it is self sustained.
Fayose,you and your hero are failure,simple.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
Our governor has gone mad again

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by realglobe: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Chibok girls remain a scam.. Let them keep fooling gullible Nigerians lol

6 Likes

Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by realglobe: 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
Baawaa:
What do you expect from a confused governor,an error does not become truth by the reason of multiplied propagation,nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.T ruth stands,even if there be no public support,it is self sustained.
and you and your hero are what? over 83 soldiers kidnapped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by Ahmadgani(m): 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
You cant see of course! Your eyes said it all. Be it conspiracy or what have you, one thing is certain. There was an abduction. I dont care if it was from chibok or any other part of the hemisphere. What i know is that innocent daughters of our great nation were kidnapped raped, traumatized and were forced to endure the pain of hard labour. Imagine the stigmitazation and victimization they might face.

Obanikoro is speaking....

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by sainttwist1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
fayose you are not the only one,i have tried and even assume the story is true but its working......starting from the principal of the school to location of the school to the subject(physics) to the girls' parents to etc. Nothing is adding up.....

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
They kept showing the 21 girls on Nta, stv and other stations just to bury fake tales in the minds of the gullibles.

Watch out, before 2019, they will release more girls to make people think they've fulfilled one of their campaign promises.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by Hiploko(m): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
blackpanda:
But u forgot the story about your bossom friend and fellow looter obanikoro exposing your theft of public funds
suspend the use of your zombie brain for 8 minutes, use the original brain God gave you to reason all Fayose said, tell yourself the truth and thereafter, put on your zombiefied brain to keep earning your pay.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by Hiploko(m): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
Baawaa:
suspend the use of your zombie brain for 8 minutes, use the original brain God gave you to reason all Fayose said, tell yourself the truth and thereafter, put on your zombiefied brain to keep earning your pay.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by Sibrah: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
No surprises.
Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by ElsonMorali: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
I blame his family. By now a good family that loves their son would have located a good native doctor for some very potent herbs to cure his dementia.

Seems they are comfortable watching one of theirs dance naked in the market square.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by Hiploko(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Our governor has gone mad again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by Hiploko(m): 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
ElsonMorali:
I blame his family. By now a good family that loves their son would have located a good native doctor for some very potent herbs to cure his dementia.

Seems they are comfortable watching one of theirs dance naked in the market square.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
ExAngel007:
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state has again expressed his
doubts on the abduction of over 200 school girls from the
Government Secondary School in the town of Chibok in Borno
state in April 2014.

According to him, he is yet to be convinced about the abduction,
adding that a lot of things are shrouded in secrecy.

The governor was speaking on Channels TV programme, Hard
Copy, on Friday, October 21.

Governor Fayose has again expressed his doubts on the
abduction of over 200 school girls in the town of Chibok in Borno
state in April 2014.

He said: “I am not clear about the issue of the Chibok girls. Over
200 students were to go for exams and they are physics students.

They were to sit for exams as physics students, but the first one
they brought could not speak English and the second one was
restricted by the bring back our girls group.

“When you look at the scenario, you begin to ask question, is this
a make believe?
“In Ekiti state, we probably don’t have more 500-1000 physics
students in a school, are you telling me there were over 200
physics students in a school? For me a lot of things are shrouded
in secrecy.

But if they want us to believe that is the story then we
will keep our fingers crossed.”

Responding to a question, Fayose said that the true story about
the Chibok girls will come out some day just like the alleged
attempt by Rotimi Amaechi, minister of transportation, to get him
sacked as the governor of Ekiti state.

Justice Sylvester Ngwuta, had made the allegation in a letter dated
October 18, which he forwarded to the Chief Justice of Nigeria
(CJN), Justice Mahmud Mohammed and the National Judicial
Council (NJC).

Fayose said: “One thing I want you to know is that in the world,
one day a story will be told.

Look at the story of somebody
coming out to say that ‘they came to me to help them sack
Fayose as governor’, that story wasn’t told but today it is coming
out.

One day, these stories will come out.
“I believe that a lot of things are shrouded in secrecy about the
abduction of the chibok girls and I’m not convinced.

I need to see
some things to be convinced and not what have seen so far.”

WATCH VIDEO

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqsRkAauNXo&itct[/flash]

https://www.naij.com/1018957-video-im-not-convinced-about-chibok-girls-abduction-fayose.html
As if anyone cares. Fayose is constantly on the edge these days following Obanikoro's recent EFCC revelations. Most of us cant wait till 2018 when we will see him alight a black maria.
That day will be Classic

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by myola(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
The scripts na make-believed jaree. Chibok girls scripts get k-leg jor
Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by mrvitalis(m): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Buhari's wife had gone to the US twice and hasn't been arrested..so why should i believe anything u say .

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by ElsonMorali: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hiploko:

I have noticed you. You can get lost now.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by LesbianBoy(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
I am also not convinced too i swear!

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by infogenius(m): 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
I know not too long from now the truth
behind the tales of the chibok girls will
Come out.
Whether we believe what we see and hear
on TV are right or wrong.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
hmmm. now observing wit my bottle of chill zobo nd still on other issues like d donkey meat taste on Lucciview. they said it tastes good On Lucciview.com bt has anyone else tasted d meat. jst curious abt a more important issue joor.
Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by Progressive01(m): 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
iPod slavemaster has spoken. Where they at? Come one, come all, your master just "shat" again- come wipe his butt clean. cheesy
Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by Danzakidakura(m): 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Baawaa:
just as your name you will remain a slave till you get sense .

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by Progressive01(m): 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
Just as Chibok girls is a scam, the 2million Samsung Flatron LCD televisions destroyed during the civil war is also a scam. cheesy

Not a single tv was smashed- so Samsung Inc can take their idiotic wailing over the event to hell and stay there. grin

Cc: Ojucrook's manhood. grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by AWONEYAN(m): 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
No body needs you to be convinced sir
Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by Abeymills(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bubuhari is a serpent his capable of doing anything just to clitch to power now d world indeed is watching d whole drama n horror under dis Daura President
Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by DesChyko: 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
You speak the mind of millions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!!EU Rejects The Declaration Of Ipob As A Terrorist Organization / The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media / Buhari's Memes. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.