Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) (36218 Views)

Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain / Enugu Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by anonimi: 10:11am On Nov 05, 2015
And the man RESPONSIBLE for eight WASTED years of stealing and corruption is rewarded with a ministerial position by Sai Bubu!
Who is FOOLING who

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/
Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2015
Enesi47:
keep blame ameachi after wike 6month

Abi oi and he won't want you to blame Jonathan .....
Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by ricsman(m): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2015
FP? even with the warning on flooding this year. expect more even in your area
Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by MadCow1: 10:14am On Nov 05, 2015
The Nta-Nwogba river is blocked.

That GRA Phase 3 area is also swampland so its naturally water logged.
Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by menix(m): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2015
Enesi47:
keep blame ameachi after wike 6month

Same way u guyz blame GEJ after Buhari's 6 month bah

Bunch of hypo's....

1 Like

Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by maxdozie(m): 10:19am On Nov 05, 2015
Dreal4mula:

I seriously think you're an idiot.

Thanks bro
Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by deathmen12: 10:19am On Nov 05, 2015
maxdozie:
U know I hate lies!
Their is nothing like flood in that area!

Their are underground Waterway in that road and the passage of water is very lil thats why you see much water around that area!

but after the rain stops , Give it 5min the whole water would go down!
Na true or Lie
now stop spreading lies
u jst talk waitn u nor knw....water wen d enta motor
Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by deathmen12: 10:20am On Nov 05, 2015
maxdozie:
U know I hate lies!

Their are underground Waterway in that road and the passage of water is very lil thats why you see much water around that area!

Na true or Lie
now stop spreading lies
Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by ADUBA1(m): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2015
Jonathaaaaaaan y? Common drainage u could not construct for ur ppl

1 Like

Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by mentorandfriend(m): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2015
All these water clears in minutes bro. I just drove past AGIP junction into that GRA Phase 3. Its clear now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by sweatlana: 10:21am On Nov 05, 2015
maxdozie:
U know I hate lies!

Na true or Lie
now stop spreading lies

I agree with u.
If he has said st John's oroworukwo that would have been true but not GRA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 05, 2015
lyntiffany:
Freeglobe, menabadoo your needed here pls.
garden city grin

1 Like

Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by Ajankevwe: 10:23am On Nov 05, 2015
Not bad. Besides its called rivers State...
Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by MrGiddy(m): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2015
chuzydon:

Shut the f up I stay in ph and the above is true as stated
But brotherly the op said after 2hrs when the rain just barely stopped 20mins ago. Who do we believe.
Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by lyntiffany(f): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2015
menabadoo:
garden city grin
Garden City indeed, That's their best place o! GRA.
Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by justmenoni: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2015
Op what's beautiful and road And wait ooo why u like s..almostall ur wordings. Gets s abis u ares a sailors grin grin
Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by tinafix: 10:26am On Nov 05, 2015
may b residents need canoe pending when water will go down
Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 05, 2015
lyntiffany:
Garden City indeed, That's their best place o! GRA.
abagworo, come see oo grin
Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by Jaynec(f): 10:33am On Nov 05, 2015
diplomat51:
So rain is still falling in some part of Nigeria. Na sun wan kill us here o
where do you reside @ diplomay051?
Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by dannywest: 10:33am On Nov 05, 2015
The creeks are being de-silted abi dredged
Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 05, 2015
I moved to ph 3yrs ago and this has always been the case. Nothing new or surprising about this post
Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by lyntiffany(f): 10:36am On Nov 05, 2015
menabadoo:
abagworo, come see oo grin
Lol no make me pee for pant o!
Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by speedyGonzales: 10:37am On Nov 05, 2015
looks great, you can swim and drive to work!!!
Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 10:37am On Nov 05, 2015
lyntiffany:
Freeglobe, menabadoo your needed here pls.

See you..Olodo tongue
Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by philo3(m): 10:38am On Nov 05, 2015
maxdozie:
U know I hate lies!

Na true or Lie
now stop spreading lies

Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by Goridoe(m): 10:38am On Nov 05, 2015
1shortblackboy:
Who dey drag una residence with una undecided

grin i tire o..
Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by lyntiffany(f): 10:40am On Nov 05, 2015
HopeAtHand:

See you..Olodo tongue
Anu mpuma biko Si nga puo. Onye kporo gi oku? Isiokpo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by irishCream: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2015
1shortblackboy:
Who dey drag una residence with una undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2015
Op someone said you're lying about this thread...I thought GRA in PH was like one of the best areas and had a good drainage.
Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by d33types: 10:47am On Nov 05, 2015
femeritus:
When I took these pictures, I had waited for over 2 hours after the rain and the water level had gone down yet it was still like this. More pictures.
The rain drops clearly on the bodies of the cars says you're lying on the 2hrs timing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) by Mrtesso: 10:49am On Nov 05, 2015
Stand still... we don't know where the gutters @ angry

We know there are gutters on both sides tho...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. / #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' / Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.