Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary (2627 Views)

When A Gay Man Finaly Marry With A Lessibian Wat Will Be The Outcome's''? / "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy / Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by slimfair: 9:58am On Nov 05, 2015
:
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by Cutehector(m): 10:02am On Nov 05, 2015
Sure.. Buh pls do it with wisdom..

Ur weddin ceromony should be a low key one.. Or u could take part in any mass wedding ceremony being organized by church bodies..

Den at least hav one child for nw until things start gerrin berra... If u plan well, u will succeed, afterall my parents started wit nothin and nw dey r very well to do..

Stick to a plan oooo...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by Tinalex(f): 10:03am On Nov 05, 2015
I see nothing wrong with getting married despite your paycheck. The only thing wrong is geting married to a lazy,non-prudent woman and a woman who lack understanding. if you are lucky to find one then go ahead. But to make it easier marry a working class woman!! my 2cent tho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by Cutehector(m): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2015
Tinalex:
I see nothing wrong with getting married despite your paycheck. The only thing wrong is geting married to a lazy,non-prudent woman and a woman who lack understanding. if you are lucky to find one then go ahead. But to make it easier marry a working class woman!! my 2cent tho
nice one... cool
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Sure.. Buh pls do it with wisdom..

Ur weddin ceromony should be a low key one.. Or u could take part in any mass wedding ceremony being organized by church bodies..

Den at least hav one child for nw until things start gerrin berra... If u plan well, u will succeed, afterall my parents started wit nothin and nw dey r very well to do..

Stick to a plan oooo...
this dude just gave you the best advice you can get. smiley wink
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by falconey(m): 10:09am On Nov 05, 2015
marry hausa or yoruba girl.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by Adaowerri111: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2015
your marriage ceremony shouldn't be put into consideration as that is flexible depending on what you want however the aftermath should be well considered, is the girl in question extravagant?? if no there is every possibility, most people base marriage expenses solely on the rights and ceremonies, that's nothing. plan with your earnings and you will be fine, NEVER I repeat NEVER take a loan or whatsoever because that will force you to living above your means. wish you all the best.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by olumide81(m): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2015
The posters above me have said it all, however if you earn 500k monthly in the absence of 'understanding' it may not work, ensure you create an honest and understanding relationship with your woman and that marriage decision maybe the game changer 'he that findeth a woman findeth a good thing and obtains favour from God'....

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by lanrehamd: 10:26am On Nov 05, 2015
olumide81:
The posters above me have said it all, however if you earn 500k monthly in the absence of
nderstanding' it may not work, ensure you create an honest and understanding relationship with your woman and that marriage decision maybe the game changer 'he that findeth a woman findeth a good thing and obtains favour from God'....
Good one......

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by donTbone(m): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2015
slimfair:
Dear all
Am 33 yrs old. Currently earning 60k as salary, have tried looking for high paying jobs but none forth coming. Am not getting any younger, I intend settling down next year,
Do u guys think is advisable?
Your wide range of opinions are needed

Many thanks
MY advice:
The cost of living should be considered first with the salary you earn.
What do i mean by that... Look for an apartment that wont cos you more than 5 to 10%
of your salary, where transportation is not gonna take 20% of it and where feeding wont
be more than 30% for you and your wife so as to create room for savings (for now and future)

With all that in place, i guess the marriage should be good.

Mind you, with 60k, you need more source of income to help boost the finance!
#peaceOut
www.heartmatters..com
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by ChynoBEATS: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2015
slimfair:
Currently earning 60k as salary, have tried looking for high paying jobs but none forth coming.

Keep looking for High paying job o...... Don't get busy u hear.....

Mxcheeew....

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by feldido(m): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2015
What I'll advice is, pay up the bride price and then register the marriage in d registery(this is binding in God's eyes), no need for Ceremonies as it won't do you any good drinking garri after d marriage.
But please save 1/3 of ur salary for the future.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by damilareoye: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2015
60k salary and you still asking?
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by naijaboiy: 10:33am On Nov 05, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Mxcheeew....
What's this one saying? undecided
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by LadyX(f): 10:36am On Nov 05, 2015
The posters above me have said it all...get an understaning partner, go for a working class lady, live within your means, don't take a loan or borrow to do the wedding and save for the future.

I repeat, save something small for the future.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by Cutehector(m): 10:38am On Nov 05, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Mxcheeew....
stupidity redefined!
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by eyeon(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2015
Anything is possible.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 05, 2015
Yea you can get married, but wify has to be working too if not it won't be easy.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by ChynoBEATS: 10:40am On Nov 05, 2015
Cutehector:
stupidity redefined!
Dude Every young man needs a leverage.......
Thats one thing we can't do without

..... High paying jobs arent easy to get......

So get busy with your pay ......
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by Mutuwa(m): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2015
slimfair:
Dear all
Am 33 yrs old. Currently earning 60k as salary, have tried looking for high paying jobs but none forth coming. Am not getting any younger, I intend settling down next year,
Do u guys think is advisable?
Your wide range of opinions are needed

Many thanks

guy..when I married,I wasn't even working. In fact the year I left school was the year I got married.I have mentioned this in a thread sometime ago.
My wife started her youth service some months after the matrimony,that was how we managed whatever came from her PPA and NYSC allowance,then it was N9,800 there about.
Before she finished,I also started mine and adopted same means.Two years after her youth service,she go a job and was paid 80k.I was through with service then, and was running my company.After two years in her civil service,I also got mine..

See what I want you to understand is, live your life according to your earnings.The best thing you can do, if you are doing well,is not to improve your standard all the time,but to improving your giving out and assistance. As long as you, as a family,can attune yourself to the 60k your earning,gradually,you will grow up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2015
Yea u can,u just av to cut ur coat according to your cloth.....don't let any family member or friend pressure rise yu into wat u can't afford,and I hope u are getting married to an understanding wife.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by ChynoBEATS: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

What's this one saying? undecided

The dude needs a leverage ........

He should get his current salary busy.......

High paying jobs arent easy to get........
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by Cutehector(m): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Dude Every young man needs a leverage.......

Thats one thing we can't do without

..... High paying jobs arent easy to get......

So get busy with your pay ......

so who told u he was jobless with his pay? Smh.. U need to pray for the spirit of comprehension.

Someone dat wants to settle down and hav a family won't be irresponsible, will he?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by sluvy4tune(m): 10:45am On Nov 05, 2015
Understanding between you and wife to be is the keyword here

I have a relative who married as at when he was earning 40k/Month and they lived as if they world is at their feet

#Contentment
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by ChynoBEATS: 10:48am On Nov 05, 2015
Cutehector:

Someone dat wants to settle down and hav a family won't be irresponsible, will he?

He won't... But talents are seeds that are meant to be sowed positively in-order to reap abundantly

Settling down when you're not comfortable with your current earnings is not advisable......
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 05, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

The dude needs a leverage ........

He should get his current salary busy.......

High paying jobs arent easy to get........
so because high pay jobs aren't easy to get means he shouldn't try looking for one bah??

Somepple's way of thinking tho! angry
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by Cutehector(m): 10:50am On Nov 05, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

He won't... But talents are seeds that are meant to be sowed positively in-order to reap abundantly

Settling down when you're not comfortable with your current earnings is not advisable......

no one is comfortable in life... There are grades of problems attached to evry class..
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by ChynoBEATS: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2015
Harbosede02:
so because high pay jobs aren't easy to get means he shouldn't try looking for one bah??

Somepple's way of thinking tho! angry

Putting all your eggs in one basket is not advisable
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by ChynoBEATS: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2015
Cutehector:
no one is comfortable in life... There are grades of problems attached to evry class..

Yup you're right......... i know so
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 05, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Putting all your eggs in one basket is not advisable

wat are yu saying sef!! U said he sud get busy with his current job and shouldn't look for another.....isn't dat putting all eggs inside a basket??
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by Cutehector(m): 10:54am On Nov 05, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Yup you're right......... i know so

so with dis few points of mine, I am able to convince and confuse u that all men are better dan women... cheesy grin
Re: Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary by ChynoBEATS: 11:05am On Nov 05, 2015
Harbosede02:
wat are yu saying sef!! U said he sud get busy with his current job and shouldn't look for another.....isn't dat putting all eggs inside a basket??

looking for high paying job takes lots of time n it mostly requires physical presence

I'm saying he should branch out financially....

A friend of mine who's a barber bought federal government Bonds

Tho he's a lounge waiter n a per-time barber but still he had to branch out financially

I hv a friend who works in a company n still he has a Music studio he had too ..cos Jobs aren't sure this days .. Peep's are easily fired over minor issues

I'm building a Mini studio too.... i sell small music equipments n i also do some Sourcing too

Its Branching

What i mean is he can invest in something little by little n it'll yield him alot with time

It's called branching......

Don't just depend on One source of income when you're not fully comfortable with it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Definitely Handsome In My Own Way....rate Thiis Picture / 17 UNILAG Girls Reportedly Missing, After Attending A Party AT Lekki / He Ties Me Up During Sex And Flogs Me With Koboko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.