Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. (25302 Views)

The Life Of An Abusite / How To Know A Fake Abusite. / Picture:how To Know A Fake Abusite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
eldino44:
JUST SIGNING IN TO THIS THREAD.
I can see sum few guys I remember.
obeenah40
catalyst4real
angelamina
tonywilex
simkreative
hadizadeezy
mrklock
Abuklaw
I dey hail ooo cool

You're Welcome bro
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 6:34am On Dec 18, 2015
hadizadeezy:
wow! av missed Alot, where are my fake sweethearts obeenah40 Abuklaw simcreative (the fakest) mrklock (my baby brother) missed u guys sosai fa

Lol. Welcome back dear.

Where have u been all dis while ?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
hadizadeezy:
wow! av missed Alot, where are my fake sweethearts obeenah40 Abuklaw simcreative (the fakest) mrklock (my baby brother) missed u guys sosai fa
We missed U too!
Welcum Back!
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Akin1212(m): 3:45am On Dec 20, 2015
Home? definitely not until end of session. Lagos is far
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by lirusehn(m): 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
barackodam:

Syto, how far, thought you're in NDA?

sorry for replying late. Wasn't notified of your mention.

Mehn!! Not really but someone close was using my account back then.

Wa gwan?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by goalgetter1: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
The greatest abusite!!! Am so so happy 2 hav finally re-united with u guys after lengthy absent, hav bn a member of this thread since 2011 but never regular here. Aldoo hav changed 4rm d username (Amazingmusa) I ws using b4, I can still recall my long time frnd back then hadzadeezy weldone u r doin great job here, I want 2 also appreciate d spirit of indefatigable that these followin ppl hav put up in keepin this forum alive. (Abuklaw, abeenah, & co.) Kudos 2 u all.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Capableben(m): 1:19am On Dec 21, 2015
...So no one here knows anything about ABU INTERUNIVERSITY TRANSFER
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 9:08am On Dec 21, 2015
Capableben:
...So no one here knows anything about ABU INTERUNIVERSITY TRANSFER
ABU's inter university transfer is not available now. You can visit forms.abu.edu.ng for further details and enquiries.

Peace capableben. I know you from a distance, maybe in literature section or somewhere else on nairaland.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2015
goalgetter1:
The greatest abusite!!! Am so so happy 2 hav finally re-united with u guys after lengthy absent, hav bn a member of this thread since 2011 but never regular here. Aldoo hav changed 4rm d username (Amazingmusa) I ws using b4, I can still recall my long time frnd back then hadzadeezy weldone u r doin great job here, I want 2 also appreciate d spirit of indefatigable that these followin ppl hav put up in keepin this forum alive. (Abuklaw, abeenah, & co.) Kudos 2 u all.
You are welcome dear brother. It is good having you back after the sabbatical leave you granted yourself. We hope you are not going anytime soon.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2015
Good morning dear erudite scholars.

I was reading someone's diary on nairaland this morning when I stumbled upon a write up that heaped praise on ABU. The writer is a prominent member of this forum but a non abusite for that matter. What I am trying to say is that we are held in high esteem by outsiders but we don't esteem ourselves. We play obscurity game when other schools are active on this forum.

The bottom line of this rant is that ABU's representives in the upcoming nairaland interschool debate need your untiring support to cruise to victory in the competition. Throw your weight behind our team through suggestions and observations that are imperative to the task at hand.

We are naturally ahead of others only if we can prove it. We are the giant of the Sahara when we crawl out of our shell.

Long live the federal Republic of Nigeria,
Long live Ahmadu Bello University,
Long live nairaland.

Cc
Eeshfar779
Barackodam
Obeenah40
Toniwirelex
Hadizadeezy
Simcreative
Catalyst4real
Herdeyemie
Angelamina

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Capableben(m): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2015
Abuklaw:
ABU's inter university transfer is not available now. You can visit forms.abu.edu.ng for further details and enquiries.

Peace capableben. I know you from a distance, maybe in literature section or somewhere else on nairaland.
I have applied about two months ago and submitted all the required credentials. They said they'd release the list after all undergraduate admissions are sorted out. But till now, I haven't heard anything. I don't even know the means by which they will notify me and my friend that schools in ABU says that lectures are seriisouly on...
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Capableben(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2015
NObody is going to the senate building today I need someone to help me sort this out.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 11:28am On Dec 21, 2015
Abuklaw:
We are held in high esteem by outsiders but we don't esteem ourselves. We play obscurity game when other schools are active on this forum.

The bottom line of this rant is that ABU's representives in the upcoming nairaland interschool debate need your untiring support to cruise to victory in the competition. Throw your weight behind our team through suggestions and observations that are imperative to the task at hand

Long live the federal Republic of Nigeria,
Long live Ahmadu Bello University,
Long live nairaland.

Seriously, this is so true, some days back I was having a conversation with a friend from Unimaid, you need to see how the guy was talking about ABU with high regards, Like Its d Only university in nigeria little did he knw I'm an abusite.

Can u cc me d Link for interschool competition ?
Thanks and goodmorning to u too.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
Capableben:
I have applied about two months ago and submitted all the required credentials. They said they'd release the list after all undergraduate admissions are sorted out. But till now, I haven't heard anything. I don't even know the means by which they will notify me and my friend that schools in ABU says that lectures are seriisouly on...
I went to the senate this morning to inquire about it but the man that attended to me wasn't coherent enough for me to grasp any vital info. I will keep looking for alternative to feed you back. For the main time, you can contact any of the below numbers for inquiry between 10:00AM – 4:00PM on weekdays.

eportaldevelopment@abu.edu.ng
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Capableben(m): 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Abuklaw:
I went to the senate this morning to inquire about it but the man that attended to me wasn't coherent enough for me to grasp any vital info. I will keep looking for alternative to feed you back. For the main time, you can contact any of the below numbers for inquiry between 10:00AM – 4:00PM on weekdays.

eportaldevelopment@abu.edu.ng
Thanks sir, I really appreciate. I think the best person to inquire from is the acacdemic secretary (Third floor, room 303), where I submitted my form. Pls when next u are free, help me check, thanks .
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
Capableben:
Thanks sir, I really appreciate. I think the best person to inquire from is the acacdemic secretary (Third floor, room 303), where I submitted my form. Pls when next u are free, help me check, thanks .
I will do that tomorrow morning God willing. What is the specific information you need concerning the process?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
obeenah40:

Seriously, this is so true, some days back I was having a conversation with a friend from Unimaid, you need to see how the guy was talking about ABU with high regards, Like Its d Only university in nigeria little did he knw I'm an abusite.

Can u cc me d Link for interschool competition ?
Thanks and goodmorning to u too.
ABU is the king of schools in Nigeria here. you won't believe some people only apply to ABU because of the prestige of being an ABU's alumni.

The thread is cooking up. I will feed you back when I get the specific debate thread
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Capableben(m): 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
Abuklaw:
I will do that tomorrow morning God willing. What is the specific information you need concerning the process?
I wanna know if the list for transfer students is out, if not, when will it be out? And how do we check?
Thanks for ur concern o
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Adejoke18: 8:11am On Dec 22, 2015
Good Morning, pls do Ahmadu Bello University accept Two sittings result to study Accounting or Economics? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Kagarko(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
Capableben:
NObody is going to the senate building today I need someone to help me sort this out.

Sort what?

Though an msc student in the faculty of education.

Gidan
Ahmadu.
We are naturally ahead of you!
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
Adejoke18:
Good Morning, pls do Ahmadu Bello University accept Two sittings result to study Accounting or Economics? Thanks in anticipation.
Yes:::
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 7:51am On Dec 23, 2015
lirusehn:

sorry for replying late. Wasn't notified of your mention.

Mehn!! Not really but someone close was using my account back then.

Wa gwan?

Trust me, I'm coping, how has ABU been treating you?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Adejoke18: 7:57am On Dec 23, 2015
Simkreative:
Yes:::

Thanks, i appreciate.
Are you a student of Ahmadu Bello University?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 7:59am On Dec 23, 2015
Adejoke18:

Yeah I suppose, but I kinda doubt Econs sha
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 8:00am On Dec 23, 2015
Abuklaw:

Go to room 115 abi wetin sef, that's the most busy room in the first floor
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Adejoke18: 8:07am On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=Simkreative post=41253482]Yes:::[/quote
Are u a student in Ahmadu Bello University?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2015
barackodam:

Go to room 115 abi wetin sef, that's the most busy room in the first floor
That room is super busy. I went to the room on Monday and nothing tangible can be said to be I what I heard from the man because he was preoccupied.

How is lag now. You no even gist us about ambode and crooks.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 8:20am On Dec 23, 2015
Abuklaw:
That room is super busy. I went to the room on Monday and nothing tangible can be said to be I what I heard from the man because he was preoccupied.

How is lag now. You no even gist us about ambode and crooks.

Na rest I cum rest for house jare, but it might be cut short now, incessant lectures and assignments, heard there's probably gonna be a test 1st week of Jan.

Sadly enough, I'm returning to school
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2015
barackodam:

Na rest I cum rest for house jare, but it might be cut short now, incessant lectures and assignments, heard there's probably gonna be a test 1st week of Jan.

Sadly enough, I'm returning to school
ehya, you will have to return soon then. Hope you have sha refresh a little at home?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 8:36am On Dec 23, 2015
Abuklaw:
ehya, you will have to return soon then. Hope you have sha refresh a little at home?

Naa, not at all, not to my satisfaction
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by lirusehn(m): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2015
barackodam:

Trust me, I'm coping, how has ABU been treating you?

baba me dey lagos since o. Na Jan ending or so naim me go ball in. You dey school neh?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 9:19am On Dec 23, 2015
lirusehn:

baba me dey lagos since o. Na Jan ending or so naim me go ball in. You dey school neh?

I dey lasgidi, going to school first week Jan

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Four UNILAG Students Jailed For Cult Activities / I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused / Unizik Demotes Randy Lecturers Over Sexual Harassment

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.