Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. (25269 Views)

The Life Of An Abusite / How To Know A Fake Abusite. / Picture:how To Know A Fake Abusite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Capableben(m): 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abuklaw:
I will do that tomorrow morning God willing. What is the specific information you need concerning the process?
I wanna know when TRANSFER ADMISSIONS LIST will be out. That's if it is not out yet. Thanks #academicsecretary
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
Adejoke18:

Thanks, i appreciate. Are you a student of Ahmadu Bello University?
Yea!
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by lirusehn(m): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
barackodam:

I dey lasgidi, going to school first week Jan

baba na you o

1 Like

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by bawz012(m): 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
Abuklaw:
ABU is the king of schools in Nigeria here. you won't believe some people only apply to ABU because of the prestige of being an ABU's alumni.

The thread is cooking up. I will feed you back when I get the specific debate thread

Seconded...
Wat do u think a yoruba boy like me want from ABU.

The school get mouth wen it comes to Archi-Alumni.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 8:13am On Dec 28, 2015
Good morning guys, this is the thread to follow for our nairaland debate.
www.nairaland.com/2825057/nairaland-interschool-debate-team-4
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by muta1996(m): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2015
Abuklaw:
Good morning guys, this is the thread to follow for our nairaland debate.

www.nairaland.com/2825057/nairaland-interschool-debate-team-4
You guys should do justice to dat geniuses of a tin
Abuklaw
Catalyst4real
and co
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2015
muta1996:
You guys should do justice to dat geniuses of a tin Abuklaw Catalyst4real and co
we will try our best to scribble down convincing words.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2015
muta1996:
You guys should do justice to dat geniuses of a tin Abuklaw Catalyst4real and co
we will try our best to scribble down convincing words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 10:50am On Dec 29, 2015
muta1996:

You guys should do justice to dat geniuses of a tin
Abuklaw
Catalyst4real
and co

Following! You guys did a great job. Read d whole piece.

1 Like

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Aliyu333: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2015
congratulations on winning the debate, I was following for real including the catalyst4real drama. YOU guys did awesome, more grease to thy blunt.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Capableben(m): 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
Abuklaw:
I will do that tomorrow morning God willing. What is the specific information you need concerning the process?
Pls are u still in school i just received message that the list is out... help me na
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Catalyst4real: 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Aliyu333:
congratulations on winning the debate, I was following for real including the catalyst4real drama. YOU guys did awesome, more grease to thy blunt.
Thank you very much bro, don't mind those judges grin
We'll strive to improve.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
Capableben:
Pls are u still in school i just received message that the list is out... help me na
I am still in school. Hope tomorrow isn't late cozy I am just seeing the message now?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
Catalyst4real:

Thank you very much bro, don't mind those judges grin
We'll strive to improve.
I never doubt your capability for once. Indeed, you are born genius.

Get ready for the next stage.

1 Like

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Capableben(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2015
Abuklaw:
I never doubt your capability for once. Indeed, you are born genius.

Get ready for the next stage.
u not talking sir...
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Akin1212(m): 11:41am On Dec 31, 2015
Capableben:
u not talking sir...
The senate building as at yesterday was shut. Only the rear entrance was opened and I do not think they allow people to enter through there. If you can't check your name online, I don't think you can check elsewhere for now until resumption
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by hulkhiharitoz(m): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
i chose abu ... is kwara state a catchment of abu pls? cus am from kwara state and a christian anyway.

and is eng maths econ and comm a good combination for accounting? cus thats what i chose

thanks.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Capableben(m): 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
Akin1212:

The senate building as at yesterday was shut. Only the rear entrance was opened and I do not think they allow people to enter through there. If you can't check your name online, I don't think you can check elsewhere for now until resumption
Okay, thanks, but don't you know whether it will be open on Monday?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Eeshfar779(f): 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
Capableben:
Okay, thanks, but don't you know whether it will be open on Monday?
I learnt it will be opened on Monday. Just exercise patience till day.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Eeshfar779(f): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
hulkhiharitoz:
i chose abu ... is kwara state a catchment of abu pls? cus am from kwara state and a christian anyway.

and is eng maths econ and comm a good combination for accounting? cus thats what i chose

thanks.
There is no problem as regard your religious affiliation. Although the jamb combo is okay but you should have picked government instead of commerce. Just try to blast jamb and post jamb, then you are good to go.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by hulkhiharitoz(m): 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Eeshfar779:
There is no problem as regard your religious affiliation. Although the jamb combo is okay but you should have picked government instead of commerce. Just try to blast jamb and post jamb, then you are good to go.
i didnt offer government in school ... tanx
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Eeshfar779(f): 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
hulkhiharitoz:
i didnt offer government in school ... tanx
No problem then. You are welcome.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by hulkhiharitoz(m): 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
Eeshfar779:
No problem then. You are welcome.
are u a stallite of the school?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Capableben(m): 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
Eeshfar779:
I learnt it will be opened on Monday. Just exercise patience till day.
Thanks I appreciate.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
Abuklaw, catalyst, so una go for debate una no fit call pesin??

God dey

1 Like

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
barackodam:

God dey
we are very sorry sir. We thought you need the break after rigorous swep.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
Abuklaw:
we are very sorry sir. We thought you need the break after rigorous swep.

Funny you....you guys did a good job BTW, keep repping
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
barackodam:

God dey
Hahahahahaha!!!
Do you want scare the other debators away
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
barackodam:

Funny you....you guys did a good job BTW, keep repping
I might relinquish my slot for any willing person. But the person must price beyond reasonable doubt that he/she is ready for the task.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 11:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Simkreative:
Hahahahahaha!!!
Do you want scare the other debators away

grin grin

Abuklaw:
I might relinquish my slot for any willing person. But the person must price beyond reasonable doubt that he/she is ready for the task.

Lol, I bet no one would......#fact

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State / LAUTECH Resumes Tomorrow / ASUP Set To Call Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.