Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,487 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators (28659 Views)

CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators / Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) / False Assets Declaration: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Just 4 Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators by NovusHomo(m): 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
Andyg:
Let seec what will transpired today

You killed it!
Re: Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators by Lionofdjungle: 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
The fact that he appeals shows that he has a skeleton in his cupboard. If he knows the allegations are wrong, why doesn't he want the CCT to hear the case? And to those who accompanied him, they are birds of a feather. I'm interested in this case.

1 Like

Re: Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators by Ama80(f): 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
midolian:
The last time he went with 81 senators, he was still docked even though the case was adjourned.. grin grin grin

I am waiting to see what the senators will do if the court rules against Saraki.

Mr Hinwazaka, I can see you down there grin grin
nig politics more of papparazi.nothing is gonna happen to saraki.rub my bak,I rub urs.
Re: Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators by midolian(m): 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
Ama80:
nig politics more of papparazi.nothing is gonna happen to saraki.rub my bak, I rub urs.
where and how have you been? grin
Re: Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators by Ama80(f): 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
midolian:
where and how have you been? grin
on n off n doin well.not happy wt ur govt.how do u feel.
Re: Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators by midolian(m): 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
Ama80:
on n off n doin well.not happy wt ur govt.how do u feel.
Same here.. Not really happy with the government too. I am hoping to see changes soon.
Re: Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators by ope2711(m): 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
grin

i don't care

saraki is a thief

Amaechi is an arm robber

Oshiomole is a scallywag

Fashola is a hooligan

Jonathan is a fool
FFK is a thief
Fayose is a thug
Re: Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators by GenbIoodykiller: 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
ope2711:

Jonathan is a fool
FFK is a thief
Fayose is a thug

Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Re: Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators by mart2k(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
grin
i don't care
saraki is a thief
Amaechi is an arm robber
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Fashola is a hooligan
Brother,receive brain in Jesus' Name!!
Re: Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators by ishiamu(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
grin

i don't care

saraki is a thief

Amaechi is an arm robber

Oshiomole is a scallywag

Fashola is a hooligan

GenbIoodykiller:

Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown

ope2711:

Jonathan is a fool
FFK is a thief
Fayose is a thug

Comedians/clowns una 2 funny

1 Like

Re: Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators by GenbIoodykiller: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
mart2k:
Brother,receive brain in Jesus' Name!!

brother recieve dickkk Insha'Allah amin
Re: Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators by HRich(m): 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
midolian:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-bukola-saraki-arrives-tribunal-scores-senators#.Vjsd-0op9nc.twitter ..
The last time Saraki was at the trial it was with 81 senators. And today only 35 went with him. And i'm force to ask for the remaining 46 Senators, or maybe he have obeyed and screened Amaechi now he's good to go.
Re: Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
smiley
Re: Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators by frankyychiji(f): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
Firefire:
Bukola Saraki of APC should resign honorably.

How can APC fight corruption when 85% of its members are corrupt or having corruption cases in court.

APC, Party of professional looters and career rogues. - Alh. Lie Mohammed.

No he will not resign! Let Tinubus lawmakers impeach him if they can!
Re: Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators by adekolaelect(m): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
We don't have Senators of Nigeria but we hav Senators of their pocket,immoral,selfish,corruption,Shameless old PDP .
Re: Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
[quote author=GenbIoodykiller post=39702099] grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Dismiss Kogi Inspector Over Extortion (Photo) / Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks / Soldiers Who Tortured Civilians In Rivers State Have Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.