Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,642 members, 7,861,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Throwback Pics Of Abiola Arriving Court In 1994 After Being Charged Wit Treason - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Pics Of Abiola Arriving Court In 1994 After Being Charged Wit Treason (3689 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Abiola, Atiku Before SDP Presidential Primaries In 1993 / Photos Of Abba Moro Arriving Court Today For Trial / Throwback Pics Of Abiola Arriving Court In 1994 After Being Charged Wit Treason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Throwback Pics Of Abiola Arriving Court In 1994 After Being Charged Wit Treason by InsaneTamie(m): 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
Moshood Kashimawo Olawale..
Re: Throwback Pics Of Abiola Arriving Court In 1994 After Being Charged Wit Treason by nigerianvenom(m): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
An insult to a man regarded as the richest man in Nigeria. An insult to democracy and an insult to human conscience.
Even at this, his people still adores and worships the people that truncated this mans'path to redeeming nigeria.

I weep for nigeria, i weep for africa.
South Africa were lucky, nigeria and others refused not to be lucky

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Opinion About #our5k Has Got Everyone Talking / Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash / Under My Government, Prices Were Not Out Of Control – Goodluck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.