Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? (3162 Views)

Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman / I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by Jenny1010(f): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
I and this guy has been dating for several months now, although we base in different states , I never thought of him cheating on me. Most weekends I travel to spend time with him , and sometimes he comes to my house.

Last monday, he called and told me he will be coming to my house on thursday (today) for us to spend sometime together, to go back on weekend. I was so happy to hear that cus its been a while we saw each other. He even told me the soup to prepare for him.

Surprisingly, on tuesday , a friend of mind who live not that far distance to my house called me on phone, and told me that my guy just lodged into a room with an unknown girl in a hotel close to where she stay . I couldn't believe it, bcus he told me that he will be coming on thursday, and I trust him. In other to fulfill all righteousness and not to make my informant friend look silly, I decided to come see things myself.

When I got to the said hotel, I was amazed to see his car parked in the compound. I was still deliberating within myself on how to confirm that he is actually there with another girl, at that moment, he came out with the girl and both head toward the bar happily groping each other. He didn't see me. Being a hot tempered person, I am still amazed how I was able to control my anger that day without lashing out on him and creating a scene that I will painfully regret later on. I just went back to my house quietly and cried my eyes out all night.

I have been boiling within me since, I need him to feel the pain I felt. Lashing out on him in the hotel isn't enough (that was why I left unnoticed) after all he doesn't base in the state, i'm actually the one who do. I want to teach him a much more mature lesson .

As a professional playboy whom he still believe he is, he called me this morning to tell me that he is on route to my house, and even ask if I prepared the said soup. Imagine the vexation!

I have been contemplating on what to do to him, I need to teach him a lesson he will never forget in a hurry, a lesson that he will teach his unborn children and also tell them to teach their own children later on. Any idea what I can do to him?

Your candid suggestion is highly needed
Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by eleko1: 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
Latest Naijawood script.Take it to ogogo,Mr Latin,Yinka,odunlade for a cool cash b4 dem Alaba bois see dis lipsrsealed undecided sad

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by BlackrulesDworld(m): 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
F*uck him till he start begging you to stop.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
eleko1:
Latest Naijawood script.Take it to ogogo,Mr Latin,Yinka,odunlade for a cool cash b4 dem Alaba bois see dis lipsrsealed undecided sad
grin i tell you

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by kikies(m): 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
Go home,prepare him a nice meal
let him know dat u r not happy.....after d meal tell him u saw him,n he shldnt try it again......... no talk plenty, jst go sleep

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by BlackrulesDworld(m): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
F*uck him to the point that his dick will loose its e*rection strength. I think that is the best purnishment he deserves and i tell you, he will never forget it till he dies.

Jenny1010:
I and this guy has been dating for several months now, although we base in different states , I never thought of him cheating on me. Most weekends I travel to spend time with him , and sometimes he comes to my house.

Last monday, he called and told me he will be coming to my house on thursday (today) for us to spend sometime together, to go back on weekend. I was so happy to hear that cus its been a while we saw each other. He even told me the soup to prepare for him.

Surprisingly, on tuesday , a friend of mind who live not that far distance to my house called me on phone, and told me that my guy just lodged into a room with an unknown girl in a hotel close to where she stay . I couldn't believe it, bcus he told me that he will be coming on thursday, and I trust him. In other to fulfill all righteousness and not to make my informant friend look silly, I decided to come see things myself.

When I got to the said hotel, I was amazed to see his car parked in the compound. I was still deliberating within myself on how to confirm that he is actually there with another girl, at that moment, he came out with the girl and both head toward the bar happily groping each other. He didn't see me. Being a hot tempered person, I am still amazed how I was able to control my anger that day without lashing out on him and creating a scene that I will painfully regret later on. I just went back to my house quietly and cried my eyes out all night.

I have been boiling within me since, I need him to feel the pain I felt. Lashing out on him in the hotel isn't enough (that was why I left unnoticed) after all he doesn't base in the state, i'm actually the one who do. I want to teach him a much more mature lesson .

As a professional playboy whom he still believe he is, he called me this morning to tell me that he is on route to my house, and even ask if I prepared the said soup. Imagine the vexation!

I have been contemplating on what to do to him, I need to teach him a lesson he will never forget in a hurry, a lesson that he will teach his unborn children and also tell them to teach their own children later on. Any idea what I can do to him?

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by hob(m): 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
Attend the lesson and teach him d lesson cos i dunno of any lesson to teach him

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by agriboom: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Have nothing on but a towel and Have some guy come out of the shower right after he gets to your place, you don't have to sleep with the guy but hey that will surely get him equally as boiled as you are right now.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
The best lesson you can teach him is by moving on with your dignity still intact. You sure don't want to be the crazy ex that he tells his buddies about & they all have a good laugh about. The butt of their jokes. Their entertainment. No, no, girl! Sure, what he did would make many girls spazz out & go on a rampage. But don't let yourself be just like those girls. Be different. Do that by letting go of things not meant for you with grace, maturity & dignity.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
Jenny1010:

Drama queen, this story is somewhat not credible.
Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by Justinah4real(f): 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Bleep him to the point that his dick will loose its erection strength. I think that is the best purnishment he deserves and i tell you, he will never forget it till he dies.

Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by IamLEGEND1: 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
piss inside the soup

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by Deefuray(f): 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
Abeg chill ooo.
no go poison the guy soup ooo.
If you are no longer interested, peacefully walk out of the relationship to avoid headlines like "GIRL POURS ACID ON LOVER FOR CHEATING"

My2naira

10 Likes

Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
Bae....calm down,supposing u've married him and u caught him cheating u might likely pour acid on him o.....u need to take things and don't do things u will later regret doing......wat I want to say might sound silly bt I guess it should make things right,y nt talk to him,let him know wat u saw,he might nt give yu a reasonable explanation bt he will surely respect the fact dah u did nothing out of the ordinary.

Then u might decide to dump him.....don't hurt his innocent generation o.abeg

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
piss inside the soup

Hahaha. Ewww

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by happyjuliet(f): 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Op I feel ur pain, do what ur mind tell u too do, but don't kill him ooo.
Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
OP u go sabi write lie lie tori oooh like chimamanda ngozie adicihie oooops. Iranu abasha, lost him inside ur hole

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by IamLEGEND1: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Ewww
if in the end the guy's only punishment turned out to be inadvertently consuming her urine,then he caught a lucky break....except if she has ebola.

coz this one genuinely sounds like she is on the edge grin

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

if in the end the guy's only punishment turned out to be inadvertently consuming her urine,then he caught a lucky break....except if she has ebola.

coz this one genuinely sounds like she is on the edge grin

Lol! That sounds evil though, peeing on someone's food. Yuck. I just hope she doesn't act a fool & embarrass herself all in the name of getting even.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by icym241: 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
since his a player arrange six gals to rape him wen he coms ova
Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by IamLEGEND1: 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol! That sounds evil though, peeing on someone's food. Yuck. I just hope she doesn't act a fool & embarrass herself all in the name of getting even.
We can only hope........ but this one has "TICKING TIME BOMB" written all over her.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
We can only hope........ but this one has "TICKING TIME BOMB" written all over her.

Ja, she sounds like she's gonna go "hood" on him. I pity
him just a bit

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by mercy38: 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
Be Empowered! Are you a woman seeking to be self-employed or acquire a lifetime skill? Your search ends here. Society For Safe Motherhood is helping women acquire skills by training them. Enroll in
Makeup
Cosmetology
Catering
Event planning
Bead making
Etc coming up this weekend in Lagos
Register http://societyforsafemotherhood.org/beempowered.html

Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by IamLEGEND1: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ja, she sounds like she's gonna go "hood" on him. I pity
him just a bit
Just a bit?
why so heartless ah? grin
I'm already getting the chills for that guy.....she is probably gonna drug him and slit his throat while he is knocked out or smother him with a pillow....whichever one is less messy.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by beycity(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
All this fake stories sef....... So ur man did not see any other hotel in his area.
Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by duduade: 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
eleko1:
Lmao... Cheaters on the run..... The extent to which ladies go... she try.. no prove sef to confront him

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Just a bit?
why so heartless ah? grin
I'm already getting the chills for that guy.....she is probably gonna drug him and slit his throat while he is knocked out or smother him with a pillow....whichever one is less messy.

Hahaha. You imagination is wild. He better watch his back though. I don't feel much sympathy for him because he's a cheat. We don't like those grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by cold(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
He doesn't live in the state but resides in another state. Yet, brought a girl to a hotel in your state & close to your house. Do you see where i'm going with this?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by falconey(m): 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
Harbosede02:
Bae....calm down,supposing u've married him and u caught him cheating u might likely pour acid on him o.....u need to take things and don't do things u will later regret doing......wat I want to say might sound silly bt I guess it should make things right,y nt talk to him,let him know wat u saw,he might nt give yu a reasonable explanation bt he will surely respect the fact dah u did nothing out of the ordinary.

Then u might decide to dump him.....don't hurt his innocent generation o.abeg

isn't this post full of intelligible and most appropriate and significant remarks?

Furthermore with loads of love and sexiness!

My love you can't stop impressing me can you?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by IamLEGEND1: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. You imagination is wild. He better watch his back though. I don't feel much sympathy for him because he's a cheat. We don't like those grin
But we guys are solidly behind our brother from a different mother.
hold on,...he is totally unaware of her knowledge of his extracurricular "activities"..... add to that the fact she hasn't cancelled his projected visit. So I dunno mehn grin

it'll be like a horror movie cliché -the unsuspecting victim walks into a building that turns out to be a haunted house.....gets his head chopped off by a ghost or an axe wielding zombie.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
But we guys are solidly behind our brother from a different mother.
hold on,...he is totally unaware of her knowledge of his extracurricular "activities"..... add to that the fact she hasn't cancelled his projected visit. So I dunno mehn grin

it'll be like a horror movie cliché -the unsuspecting victim walks into a building that turns out to be a haunted house.....gets his head chopped off by a ghost or an axe wielding zombie.

Hahaha.
Re: I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice To Guys: Don't Ever Lie To Your Girlfriend when She's Like This / Popular Booty Model On Instagram, Corazon Becomes A Qualified Lawyer In Kenya / If You Are A Lady And You Can't Relate With These S*xual Problems; You Are Lucky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.