Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) (31401 Views)

I Am Now In Bourdillon Street, Dino Melaye Challenges Tinubu(Photos) / Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) / Tambuwal Meets With Nigerian Pupils In Dubai. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Chanchit: 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
This people just dey waste yards of expensive cloths.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by sheftyxz(m): 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
Asiwaju daaaada
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
Facebook Unveils Advertising For "Political Influencers"

Facebook, which has specialized in highly targeted advertising for years, is trying something new: letting candidates deliberately target people who post a lot about politics. This week, the social media company is rolling out a new feature that lets campaigns directly target ads at people deemed "political influencers" on both sides of the ideological spectrum.

According to Wired’s Issie Lapowsky, Facebook classifies "political influencers" as people who click on political ads, like lots of politics-themed pages, and share content from political groups. The goal is to target political obsessives on both sides of the political spectrum on Facebook in the hope that they post about specific candidates or causes.

And while it may seem like a waste of time to go after Facebook users who already align themselves with a particular campaign or ideology, Facebook’s VP of monetization product marketing Matt Idema tells Wired those people play an important role in the social network's ecosystem: word of mouth. They can help spread the word about candidates to Facebook friends who may still be undecided, as well as introduce new issues to their networks.

Source: http://www.fastcompany.com/3053225/fast-feed/facebook-unveils-advertising-for-political-influencers
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by pointstores(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
nigeria GOD DEY
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by thetelz(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
olu1759:
Nigeria my country,where evry meeting has a hidding agenda..we are waiting.

make we dey see wetin go comot from this one
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by galaxy4rep(m): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
lobish!

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by witorwitoutyou(m): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
Tinubu mouth dey smell?

Abi y chief akande dey shift im head
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Unlimitedoye: 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
jagaban of politics
the silent killer of saraki
one man battalion
ekun oko pdp

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Tmaritas76(m): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
Unlimitedoye:
jagaban of politics
the silent killer of saraki
one man battalion
ekun oko pdp
Tinubu tot you have gone extinction so you resurfaced again
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by MrBasketball: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
simplynola:
The first picture was like.... Tambuwal give me your number again, i deleted it after you fumbled. Ok Sir.... 080.....
cheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by kadree(m): 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
Bisi Akande be like "u can't sideline me!"
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
olatunji21:
Tambuwal the Traitor

Planning to "use" them again grin grin grin
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
sandraokosun1:
Jagaban of africa on white regalia. Biafrags say he is sidelined, but u see the so called populus northerners running to him to learn chess. Pdp that say he is sidelined cannot help but stir instigations to ensure he part away his structures frm buhari, and join them. They realise his worth. I guess been sidelined to them is for a non elected politician and a non party official exco to be sitting in official offices. He doesnt do these but have the biggest single voice in apc and the running of nigeria, the same nigeria that encompases the biafrags and every state including pdp
Won ti mo pe Omo yoruba ni se. to ba ti ri won ma pe ni JaGaBaN. The real Jagaban.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by centyboy: 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
elko1:
TINUBU the man WeY dey make wailers rolled uncontrollable on the floor.we hail u Asiwaju OkO jona
you've Committed A Blunder Bro.It's Uncontrollably Not That Above-written Shit!

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
MrMcJay:
Jagaban Global!

The man that single-highhandedly buried Africa's largest gang of thieves.
u ar jst decieving urself bcuz 80 percent of those thieves are still in APC.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by rita25(f): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
see big men wearing white agbada undecided they call the shots we sit and watch........one day it will be my turn
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by wealthmi1: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
Tambuwal d Traitor : Maigida Jagaban,walahi,na small
pikin tin dey worry mi."Ba'mi jeun soke
O ! E dari jimi ke o" (in the voice of
Li'Kesh).Gbajabiamila dey tell my
stooge,Dogara,yesterday say u don
tear my number comot from ur
fone,sir?

Tinubu dem Teacher : Bisi Akande,emi Jagaban lomo
yi fin sere o. Tambuwal,no mind
me jare. I dey tell Akande say l
I lost my fone ni o.Gimme your
number again,oloriburuku.
Lols
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Barthoon: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
Tambuwal planning for 2019.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
smiley
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by happney65: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
simplynola:
The first picture was like.... Tambuwal give me your number again, i deleted it after you fumbled. Ok Sir.... 080.....

grin grin grin
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by erinalex: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
Sermwell:
u ar jst decieving urself bcuz 80 percent of those thieves are still in APC.
that's d truth Edwin Clark said about gej,gej lacks the will to prosecute any "thief". U agreed that 80% of those thieves are in APC,the question now is why did jona failed to use d law court to send anyone of them to jail. If gej knows that they are thieves and yet he did nothing for them,that means that he also is a thief. I said all these because u've concluded that they're all thieves. So,if u've valid evidence to prove ur point,forward it to Pmb; if pmb now fail to act,we can conclude that pmb is also a thief. Enough of all these assumptions,come up with FACTS

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by ODUBEZE: 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
Liars! meeting to gather more lies to tell some pitiable citizens!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
White garment members

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by anonimi: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
MrMcJay:
Jagaban Global!

The man that single-highhandedly buried Africa's largest gang of thieves.

....buried them inside APCheat as born-to-gain progreTHIEVES, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Guyman02:
Credit: Olofin O Emmanuel:

Can a Leopard change it spots? CHANGE 2015, CHANGE, CHANGE?

APC Lists of Gubernatorial Candidates for the 2015 Elections:

1] KWARA: AbdulFatah Hamed (former PDP)
2] KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3] KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4] KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5] KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6] JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7] BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8] GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9] NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10] ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
11] PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12] BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13] TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14] RIVERS: Dakuku Peterside (former PDP)
15] IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16] ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17] ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18] EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP).
19) Sokoto: Aminu Tambuwal. (Former PDP)

Who is now talking about CHANGE? Who is Changing who?
Is it these PDP rejected,Black sheep and Bad eggs that are calling for CHANGE?

NIGERIANS MUST SHINE THEIR EYES AND NOT BE DECEIVED BY CHANGE CROONERS.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Ephemmm: 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
sandraokosun1:
Jagaban of africa on white regalia. Biafrags say he is sidelined, but u see the so called populus northerners running to him to learn chess. Pdp that say he is sidelined cannot help but stir instigations to ensure he part away his structures frm buhari, and join them. They realise his worth. I guess been sidelined to them is for a non elected politician and a non party official exco to be sitting in official offices. He doesnt do these but have the biggest single voice in apc and the running of nigeria, the same nigeria that encompases the biafrags and every state including pdp

tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by amobii: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
[/i][i][i][/i] kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
olatunji21:
Tambuwal the Traitor
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by cabaliciouscabal: 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
Wea ar d wailers, I tot dey said jagaban is dead and buried.

Well with dis it shows dat Asiwaju Tinubu is d grandmaster of politics in Nigeria.

D slayer of PDP.

D one dat jonathan hears his name and shivers.

Jagaban ma ba ise lo.

Fi awon olote si le.

Continue with ur gd work and live d wailers.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by reuben79: 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
Jagabba ............d headache of biafrans

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by j4sure(m): 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
Habi oooooooooooooooooooo
omowolewa:
They all wearing white, I pray their mind is plain towards each other.

Believe its still about Saraki.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Are Commissioners And State Government Political Appointees Paid? / Reps In Free-for-all As Gbajabiamila Suspends Plenary / Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.