Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

FG Has Paid October Salary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Has Paid October Salary (8192 Views)

Has FG Paid October Salary Yet? / Has IPPIS Paid October Salary? / Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by zuchyblink(m): 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
i don finally get(Fed. Med. Centre)

2 Likes

Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by kahal29: 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
Ponponkon:
Hey there! My wife's sister is a graduate assistant in michael okpara university of agriculture umudike,a federal uni,she has not received a dime for October. Stop telling lies, rather plead with the masses to exercise patient while the government work on their stipends.

Your wife sister is probably not telling you the truth. MOUAU Staff were paid today. If she is a graduate assistant as you said then know she received her cool 107441.92 today.

4 Likes

Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by Holysholay: 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
zuchyblink:
i don finally get(Fed. Med. Centre)

Thanks for confirmation.... Different views wanna kill me here today.

1 Like

Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by iokpebholo: 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
I no get alert oh.i don tire
Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by Okanokan(m): 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
Tell FG to clap for itself; kpa kpa kpakpa kpa, as if it did a superman thing.
Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by omolami: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Big big lies again from Buhari and Apc
Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by kahal29: 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
omolami:
Big big lies again from Buhari and Apc

Which lies? Are you a federal worker?
Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by SmartMugu: 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
PvtParts2:

muhammed was an armed robber who died of syphilis and chronic gonorhea

Please apply some maturity when talking about other people's religion and beliefs.

1 Like

Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by 400billionman: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nah mental case create this thread.

Money wey we dey wait to debit our debtors.

1 Like

Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by Ponponkon: 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
kahal29:

Your wife sister is probably not telling you the truth. MOUAU Staff were paid today. If she is a graduate assistant as you said then know she received her cool 107441.92 today.
she's yet to receive from Ecobank but she said that some using firstbank attested to have gotten theirs
Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by ckmayoca: 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
zuchyblink:
The Op the work with Federal Ministry of Propaganda

Lolzz
Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by ckmayoca: 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
zuchyblink:
The Op the work with Federal Ministry of Propaganda

Lolzz anyways, he is right, I just got my alert now too. Ministry of health.
Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by eightsin(m): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
The computer don uncrash!! Hehe.
No story when person no go hear.
Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by ehissi(m): 12:19am On Nov 06, 2015
simpleseyi:

Your PDP government owed workers several months salary that bailout was given by Buhari to offset. If not for Buhari's bailout, someone like you would have starved to death as some of your brothers and sisters did between 1967 and 1970.

I can only imagine the passion with which U replied, but in the heat of passion still try and speak the truth!! PDP government or Jonathan doesn't need to pay/give bailout to pay his workers; he simply just pays them!!

Bailout was given to state governors so that dey could pay salaries!! The top debtors on the list where even APC states!

Edo was on the list, ekiti was on the list, oyo was on the list but Osun was the most celebrated for a reason I will now disclose!!

I was aware as at early this year that salaries where being owed in only 5 local governments in edo state; the bulk of the money that Edo state government owed was partial alert in some agencies -for example say a workers salary is 100k but 80k comes in - then some agencies were not receiving any thing for as long as 2 or 3 months then one month gets paid!!

Osun state was celebrated because it was Zero alert all round; except for Aregbesola's kitchen cabinet and state house and state house of assembly everybody was on Zero alert for almost 9months!! As at 2 months ago - I haven't confirmed the current state of things now - he was still owing 3 months; I want to believe he has paid it all or just has a month to go!!

Just wanted to correct that.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by Advans(m): 2:31am On Nov 06, 2015
Holysholay:

Which Fed Uni? Mayb ur skool never carry d money go bank.

hip hip hip, gt mine few minutes to 9pm. op so sowie ppl doubted u. we av zillion of liars on nairaland

1 Like

Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by kahal29: 4:58am On Nov 06, 2015
Ponponkon:
she's yet to receive from Ecobank but she said that some using firstbank attested to have gotten theirs

So you see their bank is still doing business with their money before crediting their account. Even those using GT banks got theirs around 5pm yst.
Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by otokx(m): 5:19am On Nov 06, 2015
Everyone will be paid, just be patient.
Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 06, 2015
GEJ paid salaries 28th before the month ends. We need change and are in for 5th of the new month without salaries. What a change!

1 Like

Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by sinkhole: 7:01am On Nov 06, 2015
I am a Buhari supporter, but this salary thing is really a problem and Im beginning to think its a sabotage! Salary never delay during GEJ regime and salary is always paid before any festive period, I am begining to fear for the incoming festive season.
I am yet to receive my own alert o(a Fed Uni, and with GTbank)
Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by simpleseyi: 7:21am On Nov 06, 2015
PvtParts2:

may God punish you and your entire family

may your enemie plot lies on you.

may you never know the truth

These curses are too much for your family na. Why do you hate your generations so much that you heap such curses on them? All these curses for the love of Goatluck Jona-daft and Mama Piss?
Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by saaedlee: 7:21am On Nov 06, 2015
sinkhole:
I am a Buhari supporter, but this salary thing is really a problem and Im beginning to think its a sabotage! Salary never delay during GEJ regime and salary is always paid before any festive period, I am begining to fear for the incoming festive season.
I am yet to receive my own alert o(a Fed Uni, and with GTbank)

Last year August we had this same issue.

1 Like

Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by shidof(m): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2015
PvtParts:
bloody liar

I am with my girlfriend who is a civil servant and she is yet to see alert

Spare part seller, wen au gonna receive urz?

1 Like

Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by simtosul: 7:26am On Nov 06, 2015
Holysholay:
FG has paid October salary. I received alert just now.
thanks for the update but I wanted to clarify something that I read on punch newspaper concerning the delay in payment. According to Accountant-General of the Federation, Mr Ahmed Idris he said " that whatever technical fault experienced, it had already been resolved and salaries were now being paid.
“It is not anything that has to do with lack of
money. We have resources; we have money but
the technology to deploy.
“We now do e-payment so any slight glitch in the
technology will impact on payment. And that is
what has happened". How true is that E-payment that he mentioned there? Is there any allowances added to your salary?
Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:29am On Nov 06, 2015
rhymaster:

No salary for wailers. Or their girlfriend or family. Go to your zooafra, Nigeria doesn't pay zoo animals from Biafra our money as salary.
But Nigeria need d Biafra Oil for Survival?
Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:31am On Nov 06, 2015
Holysholay:

Which Fed Uni? Mayb ur skool never carry d money go bank.
You haven't declosed d name of Yours,You are asking another person,how do we now take you serious?
Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by sinkhole: 7:58am On Nov 06, 2015
saaedlee:

Last year August we had this same issue.
OK, but I hope this will be the first and the last!
Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by ogawisdom(m): 8:36am On Nov 06, 2015
Ponponkon:
" I did got alert" .And you are a lecturer Oga?

I tot I was d only one dt saw dt English, Federal uni lecturer for dt matter

Dt guy may jst b a truck pusher with internet access

Holysholay go n correct dt
Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by sammyuche(m): 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Those using first bank got alerts. Fidelity never pay oooo
Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by Advans(m): 2:55am On Nov 07, 2015
simtosul:
thanks for the update but I wanted to clarify something that I read on punch newspaper concerning the delay in payment. According to Accountant-General of the Federation, Mr Ahmed Idris he said " that whatever technical fault experienced, it had already been resolved and salaries were now being paid.
“It is not anything that has to do with lack of
money. We have resources; we have money but
the technology to deploy.
“We now do e-payment so any slight glitch in the
technology will impact on payment. And that is
what has happened". How true is that E-payment that he mentioned there? Is there any allowances added to your salary?

what I jst noticed ws dt no kobo ws deducted as bank commission
Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 6:07am On Nov 07, 2015
Ponponkon:
You should be ashamed of yourself. The manner in which you were quick to call the OP a liar, one would have thought you have direct access to your wife's sister's account, only for you to start changing story. So she told you some staff using other banks have recieved theirs yet you commented as if OP's claim was an outright lie. Be careful o, don't come here and mislead others. Are you God that your wife's sister cannot lie to? Get your facts right next time before hurling insults at others. Don't bother quoting me either.
Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by Ponponkon: 6:11am On Nov 07, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
You should be ashamed of yourself. The manner in which you were quick to call the OP a liar, one would have thought you have direct access to your wife's sister's account, only for you to start changing story. So she told you some staff using other banks have recieved theirs yet you commented as if OP's claim was an outright lie. Be careful o, don't come here and mislead others. Are you God that your wife's sister cannot lie to? Get your facts right next time before hurling insults at others. Don't bother quoting me either.
Nawa o,but I responded after making due consultation,check the posting interval nah
Re: FG Has Paid October Salary by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 6:16am On Nov 07, 2015
Advans:

hip hip hip, gt mine few minutes to 9pm. op so sowie ppl doubted u. we av zillion of liars on nairaland
Actually what we have on Nairaland is an army of jobless frustrated youths who will jump on any topic to comment albeit senseless. Many of them are yet to even see the fore walls of a tertiary institution, talk more of picking up a federal appointment yet you'll see them calling civil servants liars on a faceless forum. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large / Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% / Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.