Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,647 members, 7,854,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed (26981 Views)

Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React / World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates / "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by aspirebig: 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
That list is incomplete.

Year 2000 new millennium isn't there.

I wasn't born by 1700 and before then, so I cannot know or say if any of those other dates were truly correct.

But this one, year 2000 new millennium spread like ebola news and I can remember that even in Nigeria people were seling off their properties, some northerners jump inside the next available lorries, saying "mujee mujee" , easterners were travelling home in their dozens through luxurious buses, even the airports were filled abnormally people travelling in fear, some were greeting emotionally as if they won't see again,see hugging severally.

People were crying that, is that how all their millions will perish in the banks without them enjoying it.

The painful part is that, so many people had accidents and died then.

It wasn't funny at all that year.

Here we are 15 years later, still rolling strong and good.

2 Likes

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by vicoloni(m): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
''Sextus''............which kain name be dat
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by juman(m): 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
It is only God that knows the final day time and date.

But for each person, the end of world is the day that person died.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by politricks: 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
Aitee1:
Abeg make e no happen yet ooo e get one thing I never enjoy to the fullest embarassed
Is it john thomas?
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
Jehovah's witness failed 5 times to predict the end of the world.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Lordnewton1(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
THIS NIGHT BY 12:00am grin dont ask how i knew it ....the same way other predicted too grin grin
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by politricks: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
ZUBY77:

Nothing will happen. That's if you know anything about physics.
Only blacks who cannot see beyond their noses think the world will suddenly end someday.
The smart whites already know what will happen in the next 1000 years.

The moment you die, your world ends.
The smart whites once thought the earth is flat. The smart whites once thought the sun moves. The smart whites has no generally acceptable explanation for the Bermuda triangle. The smart whites are still in confusion on how some of the pyramids in egypt were built in the ancient days. The smart whites never saw Ebola coming. And finally, the smart whites cannot tell which day you and i will die.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Yksoul(m): 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
GOD'S WORDS CANNOT LIE,THAT MEANS JESUS WOULD COME WHEN WE LEAST EXPECT HIM. HE WOULD COME LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT,WHEN EVERYBODY DEY CELEBRATE.GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST,BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.GOD BLESS U.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Odani: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
And as usual I dnt see any predictions or contributions from Africa. They only know how to do juju and envy their neighbours who try to progress
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by kestolove95(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
All dix predictions ar done by pastors
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Toxay(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
all dis nonsense theory wey no gt any sense.notin xcept GOD explains d begining of d universe.Now lets reason,d big bang theory was nt proposed wit d help of science,it has been proposed centuries ago,it was just some phlosophical of som1 nd den som ppl starts suppotin it nd do u tink al planetary bodies shuld av d same shape if it was a big bang,4gt dat crap joor
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by simplisity(m): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
It will fail again, and again, and again!!!.......... Until Christ comes, and i will follow Him to paradise, where i will be free frm sorrow, pain, suffering etc of this country called Nigeria and that of d whole world for eternity in Jesus name, Amen! If ur going be among d saints, i want to see ur likes.

2 Likes

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by gebest: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
Your world end the very day u die.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by estherdim: 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
not again no matter hw correct they are
God wnt let it to happen

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by ZUBY77(m): 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
politricks:
The smart whites once thought the earth is flat. The smart whites once thought the sun moves. The smart whites has no generally acceptable explanation for the Bermuda triangle. The smart whites are still in confusion on how some of the pyramids in egypt were built in the ancient days. The smart whites never saw Ebola coming. And finally, the smart whites cannot tell which day you and i will die.

Oh that's cool. So that keeps you on the same level with them.
Yes of course they once thought the world was flat until they developed that flashy monster machine and flew out of the earth.. In your own case, have you ever thought anything about earth at all? You only sit at home and believe there is one white-beard-all-knowing creature up there somewhere seeing when you are having sexxx.

As soon as I read ebola, I can't help but wonder how ignorant you must be..
Ebola could be a man made virus.. . And if there is one group of people the fingers are pointing at, it would be the same people you think they didn't see it coming.

Bermuda triangle really? Who told you where Bermuda triangle is if not the same people? Have you been able to manufacture bicycle, not to talk of ship to go to Bermuda triangle?

As for which day you will die, that's the easiest thing they can tell you. Anybody who can kill you can tell when you will die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by observer777(m): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Please read Mathew 24. To understand this scripture, I implore you to sit down in front of your TV set and watch CNN and other networks. You will quickly notice that everything written therein is happening already. Please pay attention to - v. 7 (wars & natural disasters- only God knows when the war in Syria will end not to talk of other conflicts already brewing), v. 8 (very scary indeed), v. 10(do we love ourselves in Nigeria? Blacks hate whites, christians hate muslims etc), v.11(they are everywhere), then v.15 (the anti christ- a smart guy who will deceive everyone and whose actions will precipitate the end of this world. There is one other signs; v.29 (climate change). Then v.36 says no one knows the day or hour. All these things will happen; the Jesus will descend from heaven. How can you believe those who say they originate from gorillas?
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by politricks: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
ZUBY77:

Yes of course they once thought the world was flat until they developed that flashy monster machine and flew out of the earth.. In your own case, have you ever thought anything about earth at all? You only sit at home and believe there is one white-beard-all-knowing creature up there somewhere seeing when you are having sexxx.

Ebola could be a man made virus.. . And if there is one group of people the fingers are pointing at, it would be the same people you think they didn't see it coming.

Bermuda triangle really? Who told you where Bermuda triangle is if not the same people? Have you been able to manufacture bicycle, not to talk of ship to go to Bermuda triangle?

As for which day you will die, that's the easiest thing they can tell you. Anybody who can kill you can tell when you will die.
Wait let me get this straight. Are you comparing the whites with GOD or you are comparing the whites with blacks or BOTH?
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by ZUBY77(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
politricks:
Wait let me get this straight. Are you comparing the whites with GOD or you are comparing the whites with blacks or BOTH?

I don't discuss God.
We are still talking about earth.

It's amazing how you don't know anything around you but quick to Jump to God.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by politricks: 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
ZUBY77:

I don't discuss God.
We are still talking about earth.

It's amazing how you don't know anything around you but quick to Jump to God.

Ok let me ask you this question. Why didn't their prediction come true and secondly, when do you think the world will end?
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by ZUBY77(m): 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
politricks:
Ok let me ask you this question. Why didn't their prediction come true and secondly, when do you think the world will end?

It seems you forgot the first thing I said here.
You will die and be buried, this world will remain.

The world is global in nature, floating in the universe.
The universe itself stretched to eternity to the extent that 20 trillion of the size of our world can fit into a quarter of the universe.

Stop listening to scammers who tell you that the world will end.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by politricks: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
ZUBY77:

It seems you forgot the first thing I said here.
You will die and be buried, this world will remain.

The world is global in nature, floating in the universe.
The universe itself stretched to eternity to the extent that 20 trillion of the size of our world can fit into a quarter of the universe.

Stop listening to scammers who tell you that the world will end.
But the science you are refering to, its that same science these people who are predicting the end of the world took their theories from.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by ZUBY77(m): 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
politricks:
But the science you are refering to, its that same science these people who are predicting the end of the world took their theories from.

It's is called prediction.
You can wake up from your imagination and make one prediction about the earth.
But one thing I want you to always known is that human beings are still animals.
They do certain things to either be known, heard or get rich. All those people telling you that they died, and saw heaven or hell are bunch of criminals that wanted either your money or your attention.
Facts is everything.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by missnazzy(f): 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
When the world would end, even the predictors wont know.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
dennisworld1:
still my imangination punanny was given to adam and his was open cheesy cheesy

To all man and his belief(s)
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Lasveg(m): 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
funny enough in 2000 yrs time pple wil still be saying end time.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Provie(m): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
sukkot:
world is never ending.

ecclesiastes 1 vs 4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

its an end of the age, not an end of the world.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by politricks: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
ZUBY77:

It's is called prediction.
You can wake up from your imagination and make one prediction about the earth.
But one thing I want you to always known is that human beings are still animals.
They do certain things to either be known, heard or get rich. All those people telling you that they died, and saw heaven or hell are bunch of criminals that wanted either your money or your attention.
Facts is everything.
While i agree with you that we do certain things to gain attentions, you must not rule out the fact that some of these experiences are genuine. My grandfather while on the brink of death will tell my grandmother 'entertain the visitors that are here' but in reality its only the two of them there.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by ZUBY77(m): 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
politricks:
While i agree with you that we do certain things to gain attentions, you must not rule out the fact that some of these experiences are genuine. My grandfather while on the brink of death will tell my grandmother 'entertain the visitors that are here' but in reality its only the two of them there.

It's just the figment of the dying imagination coupled with the detoriating intelligence.
He wasn't seeing anything. His subconscious mind was playing tricks.

It's the same with dreams..
Ask him to name or describe one of the visitors and you will see he didn't know.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by politricks: 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
ZUBY77:

It's just the figment of the dying imagination coupled with the detoriating intelligence.
He wasn't seeing anything. His subconscious mind was playing tricks.

It's the same with dreams..
Ask him to name or describe one of the visitors and you will see he didn't know.
You have never been down that road before so you dont know. Why not keep an open because you seem so sure.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by ZUBY77(m): 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
politricks:
You have never been down that road before so you dont know. Why not keep an open because you seem so sure.

Death is the end of life Young man.
It's either you are dead or alive, there is no middle anything.
Whatever you experience between the transition is called imagination.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by BobUg28(m): 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
ZUBY77:

ZUBY77
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Aitee1: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
politricks:
Is it john thomas?

Chaiii...ye haff spoil oh lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince / TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It / Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.