Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,634 members, 7,854,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed (26980 Views)

Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React / World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates / "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Pidggin(f): 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin Failiures
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by ochestraone(m): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
the world is nature and nature has come to stay
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
the Real Hebrew Israelites in the Bible are Black people (Bantu) of Africa.
Song of Solomon 1:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
I AM BLACK, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Look not upon me, because I AM BLACK, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
  click, read , and like my Facebook Page for more information--- http://m.facebook.com/Hebrew-Israelite-Philosophy-810628495726004/
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by davien(m): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
The endless search for meaning and justification for humanities deeds has led to this "end times" fever dream...

1 Like

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by M17CXi: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
A well complied list to show how ungrateful and stupid the human race are!
God is ONE!!
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ezedon:
Only God knows when it will happen, we humans dont

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by johnydon22(m): 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
Through out antiquity religions have always predicted the end of the world, from the ancient egyptian religions that have fallen into man's myths and legends to the present religions whose doctrines strives in the world today.

Religions looks forward to the destruction of the world, mostly ignorant that most of it's supported arguments is not entirely persuasive.

Perhaps always uneasy about it's accumulation of temperal power, wealth and right, religion has never ceased to predict the apocalypse and day of world destruction.

which in turn has never ceased to keep failing..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by inze(m): 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
. . . Predicts (estimate a future event on the basis of knowledge or reasoning), that's the reason they failed. 1Cor. 1:25
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by miqos02(m): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
ok
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by COOLDK(m): 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
Only God knows when this will occur.
Listening to my KWAM 1 jeje.

...Aye ole pare lasiko yio ki gbogbo dopo olorun Oba mu gboingboin....
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by donem: 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
eshietIntrepid:
21th dec 2012 is missing and that's most recent and popular to us living in this generation.
on point man, I made reference to this similar episode, Maya calender, I was really dead scared that day.

though I made my plans and preparation that day grin.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by nigeriancuban: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
so the atheist can all go to hell right?
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by donnffd(m): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
mrphysics:
hope u knw d failures of d big band? r u an astronaut? hope u r nt just following NASAs surface news? they r many problems of d big band, if u studied astronomy can we talk?

What exactly are the failures of the big bang? I wanna know
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Aitee1: 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
Abeg make e no happen yet ooo e get one thing I never enjoy to the fullest embarassed
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Khd95(m): 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
Not even jesus,but the father

Gaborone:
Very forward people choose to concort such dates, forgetting that the Scripture says no one knows the hour.

The fact however remains, that Jesus will still come to take his people home, and he will do so like a thief in the night.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by COOLDK(m): 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
COOLDK:
Only God knows when this will occur.
Listening to my KWAM 1 jeje.

...Aye ole pare lasiko yio ki gbogbo dopo olorun oba mu gboingboin....
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by dennisworld1(m): 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
the day you die your world ends grin grin grin grin try kill yourself if u dont believe me
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Chinaka2014(m): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Your world ends after you die. stop deceiving yourself, just do the right things while you are still alive.

1 Like

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by dennisworld1(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
is it apple that was really given to aadam by eve. or punanny sad cool
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
dennisworld1:
the day you die your world ends grin grin grin grin try kill yourself if u dont believe me

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Khd95(m): 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Dis thread alone is end time thread
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
dennisworld1:
is it apple that was really given to aadam by eve. or punanny sad cool

None of the above.
Learn to read creation stories figuratively.

Did Oduduwa really descend from heaven with a rope and create the earth with the aid of a calabash and cock
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by oluwasegun007(m): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
One thing i no for sure is that they all believe that the world will come to an end one day......thats a fact even none of them is sure of the time
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by lmm4real: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
Them plenty o
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by eleko1: 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
God says nobody knw the time/season. I dnt believe in man report.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by dennisworld1(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
still my imangination punanny was given to adam and his was open cheesy cheesy
ChokolateBoss:

None of the above.
Learn to read creation stories figuratively.

Did Oduduwa really descend from heaven with a rope and create the earth with the aid of a calabash and cock
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by ZUBY77(m): 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ezedon:
Only God knows when it will happen, we humans dont

Nothing will happen. That's if you know anything about physics.
Only blacks who cannot see beyond their noses think the world will suddenly end someday.
The smart whites already know what will happen in the next 1000 years.

The moment you die, your world ends.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by omojeesu(m): 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
ernesty20:
Thank God man is not God..

And God is not Man either!

Numbers 23:19

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

The end is nearer than we think.

The false predictions are to discredit the Biblical prediction of the end and Jesus' return so masses of people worldwide will remain in their unbelief even as Jesus warned.

Salvation and ultimate deliverance depends on your 'location': Inside Christ or not!

Israel is God's time piece. Watch that nation and you will know how near the 'end' is!

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Jabioro: 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
It has been long when people want world to end I think bible said no one knows the time...all these prediction na for their pockets. Any day die your world don end be that ..God is not preparing such calamity.. you die it end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It / Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? / My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.