Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,043 members, 7,845,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed (26963 Views)

Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React / World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates / "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by politricks: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
Aitee1:

Chaiii...ye haff spoil oh lipsrsealed
How do you know the meaning of what i said if not because you don spoil tey tey.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by BobUg28(m): 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
[s]The world will never end. But generations s pass away.[/s]
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by paulsir: 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
THEY DIDN'T PUT THE PREDICTIONS OF JEHOVAH WITNESS FOUNDER THERE.HE PREDICTED 6 TIMES BETWEEN 1912 AND 1926, AFTER THAT HE SAID THE WORLD WILL NOT COME TO AN END.THEREBY RESULTED IN BELIEF THAT THE WORLD WILL NEVER COME TO AN END.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by kevoh(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
davien:
The endless search for meaning and justification for humanities deeds has led to this "end times" fever dream...
Davien, you scarce these days ooo! Hope all is fine sha?
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Abuloma80(f): 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nobody knows when the world will come to an end. What we all know is that every every living soul shall die. So who ever dies his/her world has come to an end.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by panpan(m): 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
Does anybody need to predict the end of the world? If the world comes to an end on a certain date as predicted, the person who gave the prediction would not be around to take the credit, so he or she loses either way.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by fridayj(m): 8:23am On Nov 09, 2015
i'm quite sure if Rapture take place, scientist. wil likely say ALIENS have invade Earth. so like a thief in the night..STAY ALERT ....STAY ALIVE..195 Battalion. Nigerian Army... cool
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by iameugene(m): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
politricks:
All these dumb atheists. They think they are sensible but later discover they are the dumbest set of humans on earth.
point of correction.. Most of the people there sre jesus followers jews catholics nd christians
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by iameugene(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
politricks:
The smart whites once thought the earth is flat. The smart whites once thought the sun moves. The smart whites has no generally acceptable explanation for the Bermuda triangle. The smart whites are still in confusion on how some of the pyramids in egypt were built in the ancient days. The smart whites never saw Ebola coming. And finally, the smart whites cannot tell which day you and i will die.
if i say you will die tomorrow nd i mean it you will
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by davien(m): 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
kevoh:

Davien, you scarce these days ooo! Hope all is fine sha?
All is fine oh,thanks for the concern... I just have a lot to do offline nowadays.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by herald9: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
davien:
All is fine oh,thanks for the concern... I just have a lot to do offline nowadays.
Where have you been, man?

You were missed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revelation Of Hell, Heaven And Rapture- A Must Read! / TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It / Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.