Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) (70850 Views)

Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) / When Northerners Refuse To Turn Out For BVN / When Northerners Realizes BVN Means Buhari Verification Number[pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Our5k(m): 8:48am On Nov 06, 2015
sonofananimal:
even if you get the 5k.

Weti you go use am take do?
I go use am buy akara and bread smiley
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2015
Our5k:

I go use am buy akara and bread smiley
we know your type grin the rest na to go give WOMAN.

How much be akara and bread self
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Tpeters(m): 8:57am On Nov 06, 2015
Omo jatijati ni bobo yen jare... Ikeji bingo undecided
Jesusloveyou:
u are not ashame of ur useless life
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Jabioro: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2015
The GTB online BVN link is not working, infacf the page is not available.What a crap?
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by dyn1800: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2015
Funny enuf non of them looks like notherner even!
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by mainman7(m): 8:58am On Nov 06, 2015
You will be wowed at his stupendous wealth. A visit to new Ooni’s multi-billion naira Lagos resort. Check below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2717213/photos-parts-multi-billion-naira-new#39733109
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by thundafire: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2015
koma1:

Stop this bigotry it won't take you anywhere. the Buhari you are insulting still remains your president and there is nothing you can do about it, so the earlier you stop hating the better for you.God bless Nigeria

guy u no well wen una be dy insult GEJ una knw say na una presido abegi apc e-rat shut up a dead president with limit 2 wat he can do
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by victoristic(m): 8:59am On Nov 06, 2015
when are going to start registering for Nairaland Verification Number( NVN).....we are in the days of numbers....
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Our5k(m): 8:59am On Nov 06, 2015
sonofananimal:
we know your type grin the rest na to go give WOMAN.

How much be akara and bread self
With 5k, at least I can feed myself economically for 3 days. If Buhari can save 3 out of 30 days for a jobless Nigerian youth, I'd be proud. As for woman, anyone wey go gree follow me suffer is welcome grin
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by encryptjay(m): 9:00am On Nov 06, 2015
Nairalanders and online wailing techniques; just hide behind a computer and start typing crap.
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Horlufemi(m): 9:01am On Nov 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Hausa people r the worst set of ppo on earth

They are not.

They are very simple.
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Missonas(f): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2015
Dem go even carry their nama follow join for the verification grin
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 06, 2015
Our5k:

With 5k, at least I can feed myself economically for 3 days. If Buhari can save 3 out of 30 days for a jobless Nigerian youth, I'd be proud. As for woman, anyone wey go gree follow me suffer is welcome grin
that 5k go do go 3week if you never jam real SUFFER.

But instead of giving Nigerians that 5k, he his channeling it to boost the economic which is yielding positive results as in now
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by PrinceMario(m): 9:13am On Nov 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
[s]

personally i don't hate abokii but i hate bullharry and his supporters
I pray you don't die a death of frustration before PMB finish his first tenure. You keep doing this for the next 3years+7months and not have a high blood pressure. Pele,oluwa a tun e linu.
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by agatson: 9:13am On Nov 06, 2015
am wachin u sad kuma zamu hadu
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Cutehector(m): 9:14am On Nov 06, 2015
Horlufemi:

They are not.

They are very simple.
simple my foot! The most conceited people.. Always power hungry...
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Our5k(m): 9:15am On Nov 06, 2015
sonofananimal:
that 5k go do go 3week if you never jam real SUFFER.

But instead of giving Nigerians that 5k, he his channeling it to boost the economic which is yielding positive results as in now
He promised me 5k and that's the only reason I voted for him. Why is he boosting an economy that would never put 5k in my pocket? Who send am?

1 Like

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by TeamSimple(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2015
ernesty20:
Northaners and dogs have one thing in common.. They born without looking back
And their son is the president of your country,ruling over your poverty stricken family. I believe your family feed like pigs.
NB their son is also the richest black person on earth. What has your clan or family achieved on this earth. You just a product of sexual intercourse gingered by frustration.

2 Likes

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by kritikali(m): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
When the religious madness starts which is always rampant ,you'll change your song half way.

How many times have u experience religious madness in the north from ur past...Or is it tust what u heard too?
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 06, 2015
[quote author=ernesty20 post=39723347]Northaners and dogs have one thing in common.. They born without looking back[/quote.
guy that is fucking harsh.mellow down or rhetoric
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 06, 2015
[quote author=ernesty20 post=39723347]Northaners and dogs have one thing in common.. They born without looking back[/quote.
guy that is fucking harsh.mellow down your rhetoric
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by sexaddict08(m): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2015
Our5k:

Sorry, but are you mad?? How can I let go when the kunu drinker wouldn't give me my 5k undecided

guy, we're talking about ur health u're saying 5k...
nawah oooo.
oya, receive sense by fire by force
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 06, 2015
Our5k:

He promised me 5k and that's the only reason I voted for him. Why is he boosting an economy that would never put 5k in my pocket? Who send am?
5k will still be the things of the past when he finished improving this economic, just like old times wink
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Our5k(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2015
sexaddict08:

guy, we're talking about ur health u're saying 5k...
nawah oooo.
oya, receive sense by fire by force
It's not my fault that you were born without a brain
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by GoodMuyis(m): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]

Sharap
Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

shoroniyen
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Horlufemi(m): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2015
Cutehector:
simple my foot! The most conceited people.. Always power hungry...

Try and have an Hausa friend.

I'm my little experience hating an entire people because of some few bad apples is bad.

I used to hate other people, in fact I hated everyone. Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba but I discovered they weren't like that from onset. Things happened to them and made them like that.

If I get robbed by an Igbo person today doesn't mean all Igbo's are robbers. Same for all other tribes and people all over the world.

Humanity is cursed and will always have bad bad apples in their midst.

Humanity is the problem
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Ngasky(m): 9:31am On Nov 06, 2015
one wonders which tribe hates others in this country?
sometimes jokes are very hilarious but in essence other's sensibilities should be taken into consideration
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by delishpot: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2015
Not funny o. This is tribalism o.
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by PrinceMario(m): 9:31am On Nov 06, 2015
Our5k:

Oga...I can't believe a rational being will create an account to agitate for 5k. Buhari promised both employment and 5k, you can't remind him and his party as regard job Creation but you're here ranting for 5k. Your mates are out there working there butt out to earn a living and a better future,you keep creating diverse account on every Nigerian blog to agitate for 5k. Smh for your generation. Are you not inspired by the job testimonies flooding front page since last week? Better get your hand on something, I'm a student and there are days I spend over 5k in less than 6hours. My younger brother who is age 17 that just finished secondary school an awaiting admission earn average of 4k on a normal day where he works, and you're here at your age militating for 5k forgetting the state of the economy and your dumb head can't make you agitate for job creation. Nigerian youths need brain refurbishment.

1 Like

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by AUSVINS(m): 9:34am On Nov 06, 2015
All naija youth power and bravery end for nairaland and Twitter.
We fear pass the way eye dey fear dirty that is why politicians Bleep and rape us as the want.Bloody bunch of e-worriors that is what we are.
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by gragraboy: 9:35am On Nov 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]

taa Mechie onu ebea

bullharry deserves everything he did to Gej times 24

aren't you there when they are calling Gej names, Gej endured all these and now you're preaching to me, abeg carry your preaching go another place because we're just warming up after all we're just displaying the skills we learnt from apc because we're good students aren't we? grin

remember

clueless
dumbo
drunkard
shippotamus ( even from our so called statesmen)
etc

people like Elrufai, Amaechi, Lier Muhammed made office of the president look like a mere local government chairman office because they hate Gej now you're preaching to me angry

abeg bro no let me vex for you angry
Even a Biafra like you knows that all those names were true about GEJ. What would you call a president of a country that would tell his country America knows where they kidnapped the citizens of his country are?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter / When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) / Man Supports His Big Belly While Sleeping (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.