Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) (70860 Views)

Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) / When Northerners Refuse To Turn Out For BVN / When Northerners Realizes BVN Means Buhari Verification Number[pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by holmez(m): 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
ernesty20:
Northaners and dogs have one thing in common.. They born without looking back
u are a disgrace 2 humanity.
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by catalan15(m): 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
remlurd:
Buhari Verification Number
.Funny....
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by tosyne2much(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
sandraokosun1:
why cant u learn frm buhari integrity that won him aso rock, why cant u learn frm buhari doggedness in contesting 5times and winning. Why cant u learn frm buhari tolerance and patience in spite of blackmail by haters in the election. Why cant u learn good things. Is life not a balance of good and bad. If u want to learn frm apc, why not learn frm its head buhari and why people troop in sun or rain to see him. Do u have the video recording of buhari killing coppers? Take it to court
You are really a man of wisdom cool
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Spybradd: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
damiloladuke:

OMG... ur words really hurt me and I leave it to

God

nairaland ia awashed with threads and unwarranted and unprovoked posts and comments targeted at the igbos and you yorubas are the main culprits..and i havnt seen you once cautioning those mouthy and lousy brethren of yours when they bash the igbos like some crazy vultures who just happened upon a carcass....when u see pick on anyone,its just me replying yur bulshiit....ok am sorry u are hurt but pay attention,u dont expect ppl to smile when u say certain ugly things,they aint invincible,am gonna give it to u again if i come accross u biasing,make no mistakes...i believe its nite time there in nugeria,so gud nite,homestice...cool
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by ernesty20(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
holmez:
really?
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by djcliff(m): 12:27am On Nov 07, 2015
buhari or no buhari! my question is wic day them go pay SALARY??
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Hausa people r the worst set of ppo on earth

and U have Hausa friends on this forum
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by damiloladuke: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Spybradd:

nairaland ia awashed with threads and unwarranted and unprovoked posts and comments targeted at the igbos and you yorubas are the main culprits..and i havnt seen you once cautioning those mouthy and lousy brethren of yours when they bash the igbos like some crazy vultures who just happened upon a carcass....when u see pick on anyone,its just me replying yur bulshiit....ok am sorry u are hurt but pay attention,u dont expect ppl to smile when u say certain ugly things,they aint invincible,am gonna give it to u again if i come accross u biasing,make no mistakes...i believe its nite time there in nugeria,so gud nite,homestice...cool

We are all entitled to our opinions, the post might be yours, but I never meant any harm. Am a freedom fighter, and I want everyone to be free as well. I served in Anambra and I know what the Igbo will achieve being on their own, am no tribalist and what makes yoy think we are all happy at the way the country is being run. Am a Nigerian by nationality, but Am on my own by heart... check www.weAREbiafrans.com ,I bought, despite being a "foreigner ' cuz it might come in handy later on .

God bless you. Am no violent person, violence leads to death.
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by damiloladuke: 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
holmez:
Yes he is a dog that has no life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) / Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter / Man Supports His Big Belly While Sleeping (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.