Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) (70876 Views)

Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) / When Northerners Refuse To Turn Out For BVN / When Northerners Realizes BVN Means Buhari Verification Number[pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by blecele: 9:37am On Nov 06, 2015
fistonati:

I don't support ds harrasment of d president, he deserves our collective respect.

If not for anything, treat him like a brother, like a friend, like an uncle, like a teacher, like a brethren, like a father and most especially like our President.
Now you you know how to treat a President because he is from you side or may be your are in the same party with him. Have you people forgotten so soon how you rain all manner of abuse to immediate past President? That time he is not an uncle , teacher, brethren , father and above all our President. Nigerians I hail ooooooo.
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by ODUBEZE: 9:38am On Nov 06, 2015
Typical in the North! They will blindly troop out to support one of their own but castigate other region for doing so!
The region with the highest illiteracy keep deceiving themselves with this "born to rule" tendencies!
Even though they have ruled for close to forty years bringing Nigeria to ruins! They blame GEJ only for their mistakes!
Let the quota system be removed and let's see if them go still dey make mouth!
That is why I don't blame Biafrans for asking for succession since no one can rule and the country will be peaceful, let them rule themselves!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by geebehn(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2015
No dey disrespect our president nah. grin
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Our5k(m): 9:39am On Nov 06, 2015
PrinceMario:
Oga...I can't believe a rational being will create an account to agitate for 5k. Buhari promised both employment and 5k, you can't remind him and his party as regard job Creation but you're here ranting for 5k. Your mates are out there working there butt out to earn a living and a better future,you keep creating diverse account on every Nigerian blog to agitate for 5k. Smh for your generation. Are you not inspired by the job testimonies flooding front page since last week? Better get your hand on something, I'm a student and there are days I spend over 5k in less than 6hours. My younger brother who is age 17 that just finished secondary school an awaiting admission earn average of 4k on a normal day where he works, and you're here at your age militating for 5k forgetting the state of the economy and your dumb head can't make you agitate for job creation. Nigerian youths need brain refurbishment.
You just wasted your time explaining nothing. Like the average Nigerian youth, I've always been a hustler. I don't sit at home, fold my hands and expect manna to fall on my table. This trend started long, long time ago even before your parents thought of conceiving you. Buhari knows the condition of the Nigerian youth, so when he made that promise he indirectly bought their votes. The youths came out en mass and voted for him because of this 5k. So why is he now turning around? Whatever explanation or defense you might come up with after this should be shoved into your asshole! Nonsense!
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by tinktanker: 9:40am On Nov 06, 2015
sandraokosun1:
why cant u learn frm buhari integrity that won him aso rock, why cant u learn frm buhari doggedness in contesting 5times and winning. Why cant u learn frm buhari tolerance and patience in spite of blackmail by haters in the election. Why cant u learn good things. Is life not a balance of good and bad. If u want to learn frm apc, why not learn frm its head buhari and why people troop in sun or rain to see him. Do u have the video recording of buhari killing coppers? Take it to court
do u have d video of gej stampeding customs recruitment applicants? Apc lover are d most bias ppl on earth. Just like u ppl gave fashola thumbs up wen he said he doesn't sign cheques but u called gej a thief forgetting he also does not sign cheques. Buhari last year deceived the blind like u, Dat there was nothing like subsidy Dat it was all a scam, But today he pays for subsidy. Only biased n blind ppl will not c sense in dis

3 Likes

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Mbilla(m): 9:43am On Nov 06, 2015
TeamSimple:

And their son is the president of your country,ruling over your poverty stricken family. I believe your family feed like pigs.
NB their son is also the richest black person on earth. What has your clan or family achieved on this earth. You just a product of sexual intercourse gingered by frustration.
Richest black person on earth my yash with the help of government. U said he is d richest black man on earth yet his Region is the most poorest, highest illiteracy in Africa. You can't hear cases of Polio in other Africa tribes except his own tribe. Let him first used his money to eradicate polio and educate his people like the way Bill Gate is using his own money helping the world in need. Also let him emulate his own African brothers like Emeka Offor who has being using his money to kick polio out of Africa , TB Joshua and Samuel Eto, and Mo' Ibrahim.
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by kenoz(m): 9:47am On Nov 06, 2015
grin
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by 9jii(m): 9:50am On Nov 06, 2015
ernesty20:
Northaners and dogs have one thing in common.. They born without looking back
Your people and pigs have one thing in common.. you feed from our dumps
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by LIGHT6484: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2015
sandraokosun1:
why cant u learn frm buhari integrity that won him aso rock, why cant u learn frm buhari doggedness in contesting 5times and winning. Why cant u learn frm buhari tolerance and patience in spite of blackmail by haters in the election. Why cant u learn good things. Is life not a balance of good and bad. If u want to learn frm apc, why not learn frm its head buhari and why people troop in sun or rain to see him. Do u have the video recording of buhari killing coppers? Take it to court
it's lie ...
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by philcz(m): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Nope your harlot mother should be ashamed of giving birth to you first
Are there no mods to ban this account..this forum is turning into something else
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by COCKCROW: 10:08am On Nov 06, 2015
Insulting presidents in Nigeria is not and it will not under buhari, just because he is a northern and leader of BH. GEJ and his wife were insulted and by buhari(will made the government ungovernable). why is he afraid of criticisms. this is just the beginning. the truth is just coming out that PMB is a deceit and liar-
1. N5000 to unemployed youth,
2. N1 to 1 dollar,
3. to increase allowance of corpers,
4. petrol to N40
where is the promise fulfilled
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by philcz(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2015
Enahi:

Abeg go siddon for one corner, when y'all were insulting GEJ you didn't realise he was your President. Nonsense hypocrite.
Later,you'll be asking for respect from your man..
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by nigeriancuban: 10:16am On Nov 06, 2015
lol,where are you people finding these pics?
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 06, 2015
It is because they love one another unlike the south east, South South a and South West. The 'South' as a word seems to mean HATE YOUR BROTHERS.
Lol.
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2015
LMAO
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by billyG(m): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2015
lexicot:

Your statements made sense until the 'bolded' one. Do you think hitler picked up a gun during the world war 2 conquering quest. Words and motivational speech are far stronger than the most sophisticated man made weapon.

Dog and baboon blood will soak together - Buhari (paraphrasing)

The above wordings is enough to justify that he is solely responsible for the massacre of innocent people during that election. He is far guilty than the person that picked up the weapon.

Next time try to draw reasonable conclusion as per providing evidence. I'm Sick and tired of this blind follower-ship.
look my frd he never gathered his followers & told them dogs & baboons will be soak in blood,he only grant an interview were he said idiomatically dogs & baboons will be soak in blood if........which means their can be trouble if.....He is just predicting what might happens if free & fair election is not allowed...just look @ how wike/pdp allow blood 2 flow in rivers state during last election.
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by kayo80(m): 10:33am On Nov 06, 2015
This is a very tribalist post.
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Piro4rl(m): 10:39am On Nov 06, 2015
Buhanamal followers
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 06, 2015
Mods ban this thread o....before a serious war starts from here!
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 10:45am On Nov 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Hausa people r the worst set of ppo on earth
what happened to the yellobas? Or the igbo's?

Don't be so quick to judge yo
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by PrinceMario(m): 10:45am On Nov 06, 2015
Our5k:

You just wasted your time explaining nothing. Like the average Nigerian youth, I've always been a hustler. I don't sit at home, fold my hands and expect manna to fall on my table. This trend started long, long time ago even before your parents thought of conceiving you. Buhari knows the condition of the Nigerian youth, so when he made that promise he indirectly bought their votes. The youths came out en mass and voted for him because of this 5k. So why is he now turning around? Whatever explanation or defense you might come up with after this should be shoved into your asshole! Nonsense!
It's so absurd for you to assert that Nigerians voted out the weakling called Jonathan because of the promised 5k from the then opposition. I'm not against the youths reminding the buhari led government of there promises,what I'm saying is; is this the right time to ask for 5k,the economy was dead during Gej adminstration, and we are beginning to get some hope since PMB took over,and all what our youths could come up with is #Our5k. Of all the numerous promises of APC which include job creation, I can't believe Nigerian youth could prioritise 5k to job creation. We are doomed as a nation if these youth parading themselves as the leader of tomorrow can't just see beyond their nose.
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by leeikem(m): 10:46am On Nov 06, 2015
koma1:

Stop this bigotry it won't take you anywhere. the Buhari you are insulting still remains your president and there is nothing you can do about it, so the earlier you stop hating the better for you.God bless Nigeria
oga Park well.. Nobody's insulting anybody.. Like the northerners won't do it.
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by danielgod(m): 10:48am On Nov 06, 2015
[quote author=Jesusloveyou post=39724120]

Sir, I guess you created this your moniker 'Jesusloveyou' for evangelism, but your comments will certainly hinder the acceptance of Jesus by unbelivers
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by gare(f): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2015
koma1:

Stop this bigotry it won't take you anywhere. the Buhari you are insulting still remains your president and there is nothing you can do about it, so the earlier you stop hating the better for you.God bless Nigeria

Now you call it bigotry, when you guys insulted GEJ it was ok and fun to you guys, he was never your President then, so the earlier you start respecting every office and it holder the better for you.
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by kaka74: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2015
fistonati:

I don't support ds harrasment of d president, he deserves our collective respect.

If not for anything, treat him like a brother, like a friend, like an uncle, like a teacher, like a brethren, like a father and most especially like our President.

A president is a president I will treat him with rep but truth be told some pple hate him praying for his failure self and when u look at it u can't really blame em guy I was hear during d past admin no respect for d former presido see u guys screaming nigeria will be great I really hope so oo cos history nd karma has taught me dia is no progress in injustice example chelsea fc paying for what dey did to dat female doc u see gej z a good guy his problem was dat he is soft but he z a good guy some of these men at d top did dispeakable things to bring him down how den do u xpect dem to sail the nigerian ship without distress?
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Hausa people r the worst set of ppo on earth
Still u can never be like them
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by sexaddict08(m): 11:02am On Nov 06, 2015
Our5k:
It's not my fault that you were born without a brain
OK oooo, I rest my case Mr Born With Brain
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2015
Kx:

Let's try and check our mindset about the north.
What I have felt in this couple of days trip down north is diff from what we are being fed in the media bout north in the south.
Shockingly, with all the news bout BH, north, I mean, abj, kd and kano felt a lot more peaceful than Lagos
May God bless u for saying the truth.
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Our5k(m): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2015
PrinceMario:
It's so absurd for you to assert that Nigerians voted out the weakling called Jonathan because of the promised 5k from the then opposition. I'm not against the youths reminding the buhari led government of there promises,what I'm saying is; is this the right time to ask for 5k,the economy was dead during Gej adminstration, and we are beginning to get some hope since PMB took over,and all what our youths could come up with is #Our5k. Of all the numerous promises of APC which include job creation, I can't believe Nigerian youth could prioritise 5k to job creation. We are doomed as a nation if these youth parading themselves as the leader of tomorrow can't just see beyond their nose.
It's still the same excuse, isn't it? Keep blaming your incapability on the past government while you do nothing. We'll just sit here and watch
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by bummyla(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2015
LORD Have Mercy! LOL! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by northvietnam(m): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2015
why are u scolding somebody. so GEJ that was called clueless is not a human being. Nigeria is just a joke and we the youths are worst than mutala, aguiyi,dimka,Gowon then . I 1da what naija will be like in 40 years time One nIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) / Man Supports His Big Belly While Sleeping (Hilarious Photo) / Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.