Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift (1233 Views)

Video Of Nigerian Man Giving His Bae A Quickie In Public, Nigerians React / Nairalanddss aka finalboss Gives Nairalanders #1million Cash Gift / Newly Wedded Bride Allows Guests To handle Her Breasts In Exchange For Cash Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift by NoMoreTrolling: 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
Thinking of giving my gf a cash gift this Christmas, is that tacky?

Don't really know what to get her, maybe an iPhone, but it's too pricey for me, so wanna put 20k in an envelope, dunno men
Re: Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 06, 2015
I have gold plated wrist watch for sale trust me its better and she'll love it,giving someone a cash gift doesn't come off as being romantic in any way.
Re: Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift by flylykace: 12:14am On Nov 06, 2015
That's @ least 20 bags of cement

Anyways...........folo ur heart

In fact y not buy her flower

5 Likes

Re: Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift by Ginaz(f): 12:19am On Nov 06, 2015
can I ask you something? have you thought of buying your mother something 4 this Xmas? have you even thought of it?

give that damn money to your mother, she deserves it more and she won't throw a tantrum about anything. my kobo to this rubbish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift by 9jaboi8701(m): 12:19am On Nov 06, 2015
flylykace:

Buy Naija gal flower? She will put you in prayer point as the devil she won't want to see in 2016
Re: Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift by flylykace: 12:28am On Nov 06, 2015
9jaboi8701:

Buy Naija gal flower? She will put you in prayer point as the devil she won't want to see in 2016
gringrin I think that's the most romantic gift ever
Re: Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 06, 2015
Lol....why not get her something she'll remember like a souvenir? Its way better than giving her cash...u can take her to a spa buy her a new shoes..
Re: Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift by ambassadorgozie(m): 2:10am On Nov 06, 2015
Ginaz:
can I ask you something? have you thought of buying your mother something 4 this Xmas? have you even thought of it?

give that damn money to your mother, she deserves it more and she won't throw a tantrum about anything. my kobo to this rubbish!

Pls help me tel him.

Dis guy too dey Bleep up
Re: Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift by IamMrNoble(m): 3:31am On Nov 06, 2015
KashyBaby:
Lol....why not get her something she'll remember like a souvenir? Its way better than giving her cash...u can take her to a spa buy her a new shoes..

To some girls, money itself is a souvenir.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift by IamMrNoble(m): 3:32am On Nov 06, 2015
Ginaz:

Re: Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 06, 2015
IamMrNoble:

To some girls, money itself is a souvenir.. grin grin grin

Lol...if u think tats how ur gf is expecting then give it to her... tongue
Re: Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift by IamLEGEND1: 5:43am On Nov 06, 2015
you go put 20k for envelope give babe?
ur case no be here e dey.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift by NoMoreTrolling: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ginaz:

I'm getting my mum a gift yo!

Don't stop me from wanting to make Christmas feel special for my gf as well, mtcheew
Re: Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift by misspicy(f): 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

I'm getting my mum a gift yo!

Don't stop me from wanting to make Christmas feel special for my gf as well, mtcheew
well said man,you can employ me to deliver the enveloped money,lets say 50k...that should be alryt winkamma even decorate it for you

2 Likes

Re: Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift by NoMoreTrolling: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

well said man,you can employ me to deliver the enveloped money,lets say 50k...that should be alryt winkamma even decorate it for you

if this is how you intend to fund your Christmas shopping, my scamming innocent boys, then I'm sorry for you angry angry
Re: Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift by 400billionman: 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ginaz:

Are you kidding me ?
Re: Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift by sydney440(m): 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ginaz:

somebody was asking what to get for his girl and you are answering another thing pls your answer is not right at all, doing the right thing at the wrong time...
Re: Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift by Ginaz(f): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
sydney440:
somebody was asking what to get for his girl and you are answering another thing pls your answer is not right at all, doing the right thing at the wrong time...

not ma business
Re: Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift by missKiffy(f): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Not bad
Re: Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift by sinaj(f): 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
flylykace:

may ur sis recieve many flower diz Xmas grin
Re: Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift by UncleJudax(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
sinaj:
may ur sis recieve many flower diz Xmas grin
@manyFlowers, You alluding she has many bfs? ... shocked
Re: Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift by Tolakay: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
flylykace:

Re: Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift by diamondc(f): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
cash is OK, she may need it to get personal stuffs for herself
Re: Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift by MathsChic(f): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
Thinking of giving my gf a cash gift this Christmas, is that tacky?

Don't really know what to get her, maybe an iPhone, but it's too pricey for me, so wanna put 20k in an envelope, dunno men
A gift is certainly more cherishable than money.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Help Urgently / She Will Think Am Impotent.... / My GF Is So Desperate To Get A Ring From Me.. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.