Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll (3439 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
This was the result of a poll conducted by naijamutant

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by NaijaMutant(f): 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
worldmoney:
This was the result of a poll conducted by naijamutant

cc: lalasticlala, @seun
Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
NaijaMutant:

cc: lalasticlala, @seun

Wetin dy sweet u tongue

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by psucc(m): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
I saw that poll but haven't voted yet.
The stone, is wonderfully leading the president of 97% by over 5times.

23 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by funkyibodude(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by ThePeacemaker(m): 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Stone still good na

I'd vote for BREEZE/WIND over Buhari

24 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by hertz9te(m): 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
somebody tell me the story of how buhari won the elections again...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by maxiflexy(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
wailers has officially taken over nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by idupaul: 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Stone is a bad guy sha ..last year I voted Buhari but today given the same election I will vote comrade stone

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by eyeview: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Please where can I vote for stone.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by chemicalDisease: 12:06am On Jul 19, 2016
Menh!

I voted for Mr. stone grin

7 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by alexiej(m): 4:26am On Jul 19, 2016
Nigerians!!!
Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by DaBullIT(m): 5:39am On Jul 19, 2016
Yeah , we've seen even more likes before , during the presidential election campaigns grin grin grin
Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by blackpanda: 5:50am On Jul 19, 2016
End time voting grin

Who stone ep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by May19th: 5:52am On Jul 19, 2016
IPOB Yoots in action right there

IPOB Yoots and negative voting are like

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by kossyablaze(m): 6:36am On Jul 19, 2016
May19th:
IPOB Yoots in action right there

IPOB Yoots and negative voting are like
I bet u many zombies hit d share button

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by Utchgirl(f): 6:43am On Jul 19, 2016
In dt poll,i voted 4 stone.

Dts my Franchise.

Zombies can lick bubu's asss 4 all i care.

14 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by EzeNri(m): 6:44am On Jul 19, 2016
Am only here to observe Zombies.

One has already blamed IPOB for Nigerian's collective resolve.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by madenigga(m): 8:15am On Jul 19, 2016
Buhari is a failure

8 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by osymerga(m): 8:41am On Jul 19, 2016
Hahahahaha
Mr Stone leading as at the last count....
Congratulations to Mr Stone.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2016
AntiWailer:
U better invest your life in something meaningful.

You will cry and wail till 2019 and if God decide to punish you till 2023, you would have wasted more than one tenth (8 years) of ur life Wailing.
dustmalik:

Yes, the inconsequential 5%, and that's all they'll forever remain.
DaBullIT:
I'll pass
Obviously you missed the point , the point is as long as that poll is on Nairaland it wouldn't work , I believe in Buhari and his performance , i don't need polls to tell me what i know
kropotkin2:
I am grateful for your snap arithmetic, but the point i am trying to stress is your inconsequential opinion. The 5% is just a derogatory term used for the 5%. grin
non of your assertions will mutate the conspicuous fact that PMB will be discomfited if the economy remains stationary or keeps retrogressing.

The various nairaland polls conducted prior to 2015 election depicted that people were in support of Buhari than Jonathan.

https://www.nairaland.com/2119319/nairaland-poll-february-presidential-election

https://www.nairaland.com/2041441/nairaland-polling-booth-nigeria-2015

https://www.nairaland.com/2158750/online-presidential-election-poll-result

https://www.nairaland.com/2058669/nairaland-poll-2015-presidential-election

And the results also reflected on the official presidential election because Nigerians operate Nairaland and whatever they express here on this platform is majorly their mindsets.

So stop deluding yourself by failing to acknowledge the obvious fact that people have lost confidence in Buhari. In my school, the person that campaigned vehemently for Buhari is now detesting him.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by ajepako(f): 9:22am On Jul 19, 2016
blackpanda:
End time voting grin

Who stone ep

Panda, I actually laughed out loud at your comment: who stone epp.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I didn't know you have a sense of humor..

At least wailers and zombies are coexisting peacefully today.. so far..

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by drss(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2016
dis is a victory for democracy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by ajepako(f): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2016
DaBullIT:
Yeah , we've seen even more likes before , during the presidential election campaigns grin grin grin

Ogbeni Aregbesola omo ipinle Osun:

Finally, a comment indicating you have a sense of humor..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Me likey!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by FrankNetter(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2016
hertz9te:
somebody tell me the story of how buhari won the elections again...

With the help of people that reason through their anal sphincters.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by major466(m): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2016
smiley
Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by erunz(m): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2016
this is the best and most transparent election at least it was not declared inconclusive and we have a winner

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by Ngokafor(f): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2016
FrankNetter:

With the help of people that reason through their anal sphincters.

cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by dumie(f): 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Wailers gat no chill! Why won't Mr stone be leading when the country is on auto pilot.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by ckmayoca: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
The stone was editted.
Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by ikdaddy01(m): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
Need to go vote mine now now. Where is de thread

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
blueto:
non of your assertions will mutate the conspicuous fact that PMB will be discomfited if the economy remains stationary or keeps retrogressing.

The various nairaland polls conducted prior to 2015 election depicted that people were in support of Buhari than Jonathan.

https://www.nairaland.com/2119319/nairaland-poll-february-presidential-election

https://www.nairaland.com/2041441/nairaland-polling-booth-nigeria-2015

https://www.nairaland.com/2158750/online-presidential-election-poll-result

https://www.nairaland.com/2058669/nairaland-poll-2015-presidential-election

And the results also reflected on the official presidential election because Nigerians operate Nairaland and whatever they express here on this platform is majorly their mindsets.

So stop deluding yourself by failing to acknowledge the obvious fact that people have lost confidence in Buhari. In my school, the person that campaigned vehemently for Buhari is now detesting him.
The coalition that got rid of the ineffectual buffoon was not forged on the internet nor on a website that has a membership of less than 1% of the population. The president still has the overwhelming support of the people, most of whom have never even heard of Nairaland before. For as long as the support of the core north is assured, and Tinubu holds his own in the west, it is certain that your wailing will last a long time .

(1) (2) (Reply)

“i Will Show Buhari The Meaning Of Asiwaju; I Can Destroy Apc- Tinubu / Pictures Of Bukola Saraki And The Pdp Governorship Elect In Adeleke University / Allison Diezani Madueke At Dominican Republic Decked Up-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.