Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Does He Let His Wife To Be Know How Much He's Worth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does He Let His Wife To Be Know How Much He's Worth? (904 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be / Four(4) Signs He’s Worth Marrying / Is He Worth Her Forgiveness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does He Let His Wife To Be Know How Much He's Worth? by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 06, 2015
A friend asked me this question and honestly I don't know the best response for it.

I pray y'all to help out.

For the records, he is very rich for his age but lives a simple life, I mean too simple to notice. He lives in his own house in the states, I mean a house he paid off but lies to friends that he's still on mortgage just to hide his financial status.

He's isn't into illegal deals, he has a good paying job, believes so much in savings and has couple of small businesses which give him good returns.

He's only afraid of uncertainties if his wife and his family get to know his true financial status. Please help me advise him.

NB: He takes care of his wife to be and family so well.
Re: Does He Let His Wife To Be Know How Much He's Worth? by oyeezah(f): 4:42am On Nov 06, 2015
aren't couples meant to be honest with each other? she's his wife, he shdn't hide anything from her

3 Likes

Re: Does He Let His Wife To Be Know How Much He's Worth? by pet4ril(f): 4:44am On Nov 06, 2015
Whats the essence of the money if the wife and family does not know about it........ angry the last time i checked, parental blessings go a long way in ones life...... Abeg that your friend is into something bed angry no dey hide for am

2 Likes

Re: Does He Let His Wife To Be Know How Much He's Worth? by IamLEGEND1: 5:41am On Nov 06, 2015
nónsense the guy na confam drug kingpin you won't tell your wife or your parents about your financial status?
who does that?

1 Like

Re: Does He Let His Wife To Be Know How Much He's Worth? by Cutehector(m): 5:45am On Nov 06, 2015
Mayb he doesn't trust his wife. Some wives r spenders
Re: Does He Let His Wife To Be Know How Much He's Worth? by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 06, 2015
What a GOOD secret! grin
Re: Does He Let His Wife To Be Know How Much He's Worth? by IamLEGEND1: 6:02am On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:
What a GOOD secret! grin
I see what you did there

Re: Does He Let His Wife To Be Know How Much He's Worth? by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I see what you did there

tongue
Re: Does He Let His Wife To Be Know How Much He's Worth? by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 06, 2015
Shuuuuu??nawa o,he should keep hiding it na.....if he dies tomorrow I guess we all know what or who he inherit his things.
Re: Does He Let His Wife To Be Know How Much He's Worth? by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 06, 2015
pet4ril:
Whats the essence of the money if the wife and family does not know about it........ angry the last time i checked, parental blessings go a long way in ones life...... Abeg that your friend is into something bed angry no dey hide for am
I know him well. No skeleton in in his cupboard.
Re: Does He Let His Wife To Be Know How Much He's Worth? by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 06, 2015
Harbosede02:
Shuuuuu??nawa o,he should keep hiding it na.....if he dies tomorrow I guess we all know what or who he inherit his things.
He got married not long ago, no kids yet but I guess he's expecting one soon though. He believes so much in handwork and fears for laxity on the part of his folks if they get to know about his financial status.
Re: Does He Let His Wife To Be Know How Much He's Worth? by StPete: 6:49am On Nov 06, 2015
Letting his wife know his financial worth doesn't mean she can just put her hands into the money and finish it. Wat if he dies? Or I'm guessing he has a will
Re: Does He Let His Wife To Be Know How Much He's Worth? by mrhipup(m): 7:03am On Nov 06, 2015
Hmmm el secreto....... not good to keep such away 4rm spouse

(1) (Reply)

What He Told Me / Date Young Girls And Have Plenty Headache... Mature Ones Are More Serious / Why Hide The Nipples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.