Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church (56960 Views)

YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) / Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" / Chris Okotie Celebrates 30th Anniversary Of Household Of God Church (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by dikeigbo2(m): 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Queen Esther and Mordecai
Godwin
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by sholay2011(m): 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Reigning queen ke? For church
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by JAZES(m): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
onatisi:
Beauty contest in a chuch cry

God dey oooooo

Complete misplaced priority
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
Happy Birthday to you. God bless.
lillies:

Today is my birthday

How many likes can i get!!!!

I really dont do this though, but it seems to be the unwritten law...
Please Respect Tradition smiley
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by dictbennie(m): 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
ikombe:
The way people dey comment about this men of God , e dey make me wonder if them realise say na men of God dem dey talk about . Smh

Are they not humans like you? it is people like you that worship them..mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by Abee79(m): 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
lipsrsealed

Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by missKiffy(f): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mtshew rubbish
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by Godsonkemz(m): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Is that a church or an entertainment gathering.
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by franklingud(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
Fake Christs and fake pastors abound, but am happy that God knows His true people.
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by SonofBenjamin(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sorry to say o... Its the brain of the church? Does she give head @ will?
I don't even get why a beauty contest should be done in the church. So yearly cute chics in d church would be hustling to become the QUEEN? Last time I checked, queens are wives of kings. So who are they getting married to?
Like seriously?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
VivaVivre:
She looks like you...
Is something wrong with ya mouth?
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by TouchnTap: 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
nothing is actually wrong wif dis in d church. pls everyone be careful d way u wag ur tongues against
men of God. Leave their judgement unto God
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by ikombe: 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
dictbennie:

Are they not humans like you? it is people like you that worship them..mtcheeeew
dude the last time i went to church was 25th december 2014 and dats d only day i go becos sumone forces me to. So wen you say i worship dem i wonder if u are speaking as a retard or as sumone who knows me undecided

They are humans like me and you agreed.

But who the Bleep are we to judge dem

Even if you see him u will still bow and shake him anyday cause his an ordained man of God undecided
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by musicwriter(m): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
This's just pastor Okotie being creative. I think Jesus would like this type of thing. He always wanted to promote the affairs of women.
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by babafirst(m): 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chanchit:
From one pastor sucking boobs up n down to another one doing beauty contest?! Sigh! God is good.
Lol
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by oyetunder(m): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
How I hate to comment!!! But can I be silent with the ways our new millenium ministers embark on needless adventures? The church was established on the blood of Jesus! He paid for it! He didn't want all these acrobatic entertainments. Are we running Persia empire where esther was selected or church? What is the gain of such an event on the body of Christ? The gospel is not meant for mere grammatical display...it is meant to become our lifestyle. Jesus wept!

5 Likes

Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by femi4: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
londongal03:
He does that?
normal thing
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by Gracito(f): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lol. Wetin I wan talk now?
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
femi4:
normal thing
SMH
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by joseph1832(m): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
TolstoyFan:
Photo News:

The Queen Esther beauty pageant is a brain child of Rev. Chris Okotie of the Household of God Church. The pageant was first held in December 2006 as a part of the events under the Grace Programme. The reigning Queen Esther is Michelle and she was at the last service where she read one of the lessons. The next pageant holds in December 2015 at the Household of God Auditorium.

http://dawntodusknews.com/pictured-reigning-queen-at-rev-chris-okoties-household-of-god-church/
So the 'church of God' is now a place where beauty pageant is hosted and displayed?

1 Like

Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by onatisi(m): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
JAZES:

Complete misplaced priority
bros i tire for these churches oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by onatisi(m): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
musicwriter:
This's just pastor Okotie being creative. I think Jesus would like this type of thing. He always wanted to promote the affairs of women.
so this looks like creativity to you abi?
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by funkybully(f): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
Na this same fake pastor condemned all Catholics to hell fire.

Jesus truly wept.
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by femi4: 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
londongal03:
SMH
That's the World we now live in
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by musicwriter(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
onatisi:
so this looks like creativity to you abi?

Jesus allowed ladies to romance and wash his feet. Some claim it's very likely he even took them to bed.
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by SonofBenjamin(m): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
musicwriter:

Jesus allowed ladies to romance and wash his feet. Some claim it's very likely he even took them to bed.

Bros, fear God o...who are the "some" biko?
Btw I've not seen where romance is done with tears cos the lady in question wept , used her hair to wipe the tears n Magdalene used ointment. So brotherly, dia riz God o
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by redcliff: 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
The devil has finally infiltrated the church in physical form. what the hell is this?

1 Like

Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by Orikinla(m): 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
[size=18pt]Queen Esther of Persia won a beauty pageant to become the Queen.
Esther (/ˈɛstər/; Hebrew: אֶסְתֵּר, Modern Ester, Tiberian ʼEstēr), born Hadassah, is the eponymous heroine of the Book of Esther.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esther
[/size]

Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by Adex097: 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
I won't be surprised if at the end, I see Chris Okotie in Heaven.
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by musicwriter(m): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
SonofBenjamin:

Bros, fear God o...who are the "some" biko?
Btw I've not seen where romance is done with tears cos the lady in question wept , used her hair to wipe the tears n Magdalene used ointment. So brotherly, dia riz God o

You think you love ladies more than Christ?.
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by SonofBenjamin(m): 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
musicwriter:

You think you love ladies more than Christ?.

Guy....loolz..na wa u o. Pls elighnten me. What makes u think Christ Loves women? Rather how did u know? cry
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by musicwriter(m): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
SonofBenjamin:

Guy....loolz..na wa u o. Pls elighnten me. What makes u think Christ Loves women? Rather how did u know? cry

Wasn't it Christ himself that revamped a beautiful ashewo woman and made her a friend?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) / Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe / Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.