Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,065 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church (56964 Views)

YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) / Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" / Chris Okotie Celebrates 30th Anniversary Of Household Of God Church (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by sham2007: 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chanchit:
From one pastor sucking boobs up n down to another one doing beauty contest?! Sigh! God is good.

this really got me cracking
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by Seun360(m): 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chanchit:
From one pastor sucking boobs up n down to another one doing beauty contest?! Sigh! God is good.

All the time.
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by Enemkingsley: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
Be the judge

1 Like

Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by ataspray(m): 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
not a matter of judging, bt any true and real christian knows this isnt a real church of God
read ur bible people! read what it says!
there are varieties of Christians these days oo
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by Spydamannn(m): 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
Naija Church things
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by IYANGBALI: 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
okotie dey take style search for wife
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chanchit:
That one is going to be used to oil man of God...
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by Tyontop(m): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
God have mercy! Beauty contest in a Church instead of Bible quiz! I heard the pastor is wifeless!
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by Tyontop(m): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
God have mercy! Beauty contest in a Church instead of Bible quiz! I heard the pastor is wifeless!
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
smiley
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by BodyKiss(m): 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
ikombe:
The way people dey comment about this men of God , e dey make me wonder if them realise say na men of God dem dey talk about . Smh

A G*****le one spoted.
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by nwakibie3(m): 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
SonofBenjamin:
Sorry to say o... Its the brain of the church? Does she give head @ will?
I don't even get why a beauty contest should be done in the church. So yearly cute chics in d church would be hustling to become the QUEEN? Last time I checked, queens are wives of kings. So who are they getting married to?
Like seriously?? undecided

To king okotie na grin

1 Like

Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Your mouth you mean! I only said she looks like you and you respond thus.
londongal03:
Is something wrong with ya mouth?
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by Abee79(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
franklingud:
Fake Christs and fake pastors abound, but am happy that God knows His true people.
TRUE!

2 Likes

Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by ikombe: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
BodyKiss:

A G*****le one spoted.
a google one spotted cheesy
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by mceze(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
ikombe:
The way people dey comment about this men of God , e dey make me wonder if them realise say na men of God dem dey talk about . Smh

Who are the men of God? These are men of god!
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by ikombe: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
mceze:

Who are the men of God? These are men of god!
Only God can say who are his workers and not a mere being like you undecided

so piss off

better still watch golden chance lotto on TVC now to cool ur brain undecided
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by Ozededes: 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
You too can be a landlord this year , buy a plot of land at

Beachveiw Lekki (sea side) 3.5m/plot

Wood island ikorodu 900k/plot

Agbara 300k/plot

Ilaro 100k/plot

ENQUIRIES: 09097655731

www.pacismultiplex.com

34b isaac john street igbobi, Fadeyi, Lagos.

Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by vooks: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
There is a shady theology called dominion theology. It basically goes like God's will is for his true children to be leaders in every sphere of life be it politics,entertainment,sports,education,sciences bla de bla. So having beauty peagents in church is to be preferred to having them in clubs and so forth. Next they will have Christian LGBT clubs undecided
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by Ezeifeanyichukwu(m): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Who is the king that will marry her?
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by Dayoara: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
God is full of suuru... An household of God has become an abode of dogs...cave of raven wolves devouring the sheep..i did read something of such in the Bible maybe my own Bible is not complete sha!!.
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
QUEEN OF THE COAST YOU'LL SAY
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by rottennaija(m): 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
Oyind17:
Queen Esther and Chris Okotie? Is he still single?

New concubine for him every year. Queen Esther and King Modekai

1 Like

Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
rottennaija:
New concubine for him every year. Queen Esther and King Modekai
Lol. wedding in his mind
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Beauty is not about attaching weavon,.nails,makeup and lipstick to one's body.It should be natural.
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by DTOBS(m): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
crossfire:
Jajajajajajja hahahaha chai dis Chris okotie na real etengule.jonesing mumu so called pastor.beauty pageant ke for inside church.sai buhari,okotie u real asahwo man.
What went wrong with your keypad?

1 Like

Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chanchit:
As in ehn... he is merciful
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by oz4real83(m): 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
In the last days,the church will become more worldly while the world will become more churchy to the extent that it will be difficult to distinguish between them. U will be in the church but be feeling the world!!! Endtime !!!
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by aalangel(f): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
My friend was once a contestant and it's for a worthy cause.
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by malaria(f): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
God save us from karishikas
Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by watered(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
"Men never do evil cheerfully as much as when they do it from a religious conviction" Blaise Pascal

1 Like

Re: Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church by roladex(f): 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chanchit:
. I no fit laugh oooooo,dis person is so funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) / Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe / Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.