Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? (7509 Views)

Police Stops BBOG Protest Today In Abuja / Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today / N’assembly Committee Detects Fresh Flaws In 2016 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by EternalTruths: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
babadee1:

What do you mean by Nigeria has refused to treat Igbos well? This is the part of this Biafra agitation that I don't understand. Are there any rights enjoyed by other Nigerians within the confines of the country's constitution that have not been extended to Igbos?

It seems you don't live in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
EternalTruths:

You do the explanation
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by babadee1(m): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
EternalTruths:

I live in this current Nigeria not the one of 1967. If you're referring to the pogroms of the 60s and the ensuing civil war then I get you. However in today's Nigeria, there is nothing like not treating the Igbos well. There is nothing happening to Igbos in Nigeria currently that is not common to other parts of the country.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by LordMecuzy(m): 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:
Sure, less than 0.00000000000001% actually but 99.99% in Alaigbo had spoken today
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 07, 2015
Yeske2:
Some of us had made it clear ever since that we want a Biafra or a confederation but Kanu's approach was no option for several seasons;

1) Kanu never consulted with other agitators for Biafra on the way forward even if they started the agitation before him, he felt his words were yea and amen.
2) Kanu insulted the Catholic Church on several occasions. Remember our people are far too Catholic
3) Most of our parents and grandparents who witnessed the last war never pray for such again, many never want to even talk about it because of the deprivation they suffered, Kanu never saw the war himself and not seeing the need to convince them why they should head into another, most of these veterans of the last war reside in Alaigbo.
4) Kanu prays in a strange language they seem not to understand; Chukwu Okike Abiama, this Jewish one too and most people seem not to understand the switch from Jesus name because this is what they've learnt, just change with no explanation.
5) Elected Igbo leaders though some found wanting here and there, Kanu goes on bastardising them, not knowing the people love them
6) Kanu never knew there are far more MASSOB sympathisers in Alaigbo than IPOB sympathisers.
7) Kanu's love for vile words.
hmmmm u just my mind

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by pazienza(m): 1:02am On Nov 07, 2015
Most Biafrans want Biafra actualization by all means that doesn't involve killing innocent people.

So far, IPOB has not killed a single innocent Arewa-Oduanistan. Instead, IPOB members have been killed by Arewa-Oduanistan police who are being cheered on by their hypocritical Arewa-Oduanistan civilians who are willing to sacrifice the lives of innocent Biafran protesters to preserve their zoological republic.

IPOB and Kanu has so far showed willingness to achieve Biafra via peaceful harmless methods, as they are yet to take any innocent live, but Nigerians on the other hand has shown willingness to preserve their colonial contraption via all violent means possible.

Let the neutrals be the judge.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 07, 2015
MinorityTribe:
Read more about him here; https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Ifeajuna

He isn't the only one of course.
He was right after all considering civilian lifes, If Ojukwu has yielded to his plan 3 million Igbos wouldn't have lost their lives.

elephant and lion dey drag ground ant sef go out mouth.

ok. 3million Igbo people died during the war. really?

why don't u worry about your tribe. is Ur tribe more populous than Igbo tribe.

if not shut the f up. muuguu.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 07, 2015
babadee1:

I live in this current Nigeria not the one of 1967. If you're referring to the pogroms of the 60s and the ensuing civil war then I get you. However in today's Nigeria, there is nothing like not treating the Igbos well. There is nothing happening to Igbos in Nigeria currently that is not common to other parts of the country.

mention one federal government investment in the south east

mention one federal government non oil investment in the Niger delta.
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by MinorityTribe: 8:41am On Nov 07, 2015
patmaine:

elephant and lion dey drag ground ant sef go out mouth.

ok. 3million Igbo people died during the war. really?

why don't u worry about your tribe. is Ur tribe more populous than Igbo tribe.

if not shut the f up. muuguu.
The Igbos that died alone is more the 20 times the population of my tribe. If they were alive they would have multiply to more than 10 million. Some would be great business men, others politicians. You don't value your population.
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 07, 2015
Southeast have least number of states among all the regions while others have 6/7 states, southeast have least number of senators, least number of fed representatives, least number of local governments, least number ministers, least number of councillors, local government chairmen, least allocation etc these are injustice to the Igbo nation, there are whole lots more
babadee1:

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by lawrenceunaa: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2015
Yeske2:
That you hate me doesn't stop my bank account from running so save your cries, the 'iPod" member who died should blame himself and not me, he decided to be brainwashed and used while his mates are heading home or joints after a hard day's work
it is not new that uwazuruike have sabotaged the struggle,so u can keep the hate to yaself
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Yeske2:
@DNacode,

..God bless you my brother, Kanu is trying to take us back to the Hitler era, you could imagine an Igbo youth, raised by Christian parents and told to kill another Christian even if Arab or Fulani and he obliges all because someone told him so.
We've never had it this bad and the onus is on us to arrest the trend before it becomes "all Catholics must be killed in Igboland"

God pls open the eyes of the church for it to understand that love among its members should cut across every tribe and race. Even though we are naturally divided along tribal n racial groups we are still THE BODY OF CHRIST! and by this shall men know we are his disciples; "We shall Love One Another".
Love does not kill.
It bears no record of wrongs...
Lord help your church in every tribal nation of Nigeria and the world.
Let us be more united across ethnic lines as you prayed that we be one even as you are one with your father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FOI: Despite Court Of Appeal Ruling, Lagos Refuses To Open Its Books / People’s Trust Olawepo-hashim Is Most Popular Presidential Candidate On Internet / Fayemi Flags Off Water Pipeline Extension & Distribution Network Improvement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.