Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today (31830 Views)

Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) / Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) / Markafi, Sule Lamido, John Ola Mafo At Ondo Court Of Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by Oyimzy(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
We are sending our message across to the entire International Community that we are under siege in Benue and the time to speak is now. Movement Against Fulani Occupation (MAFO) is saying we don't want any more killings in our land. We are farmers here and we do not want grazing reserves but ranches.

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by Beeman1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Seriously we northerners are not happy with the increasing rate of killings by our fulani herdsmen brothers in different parts of the country. We completely not in support of their actions and we condemn it.

RIP to the dead!

God bless Nigeria.

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by Beeman1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
2cato:
How dare you protest against the fulani the lord and master of omenka the chief internet warrior from banue state
This Omenka of a guy must be given u a serious nightmare o. Mtcheww.

19 Likes

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by 2cato: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
Beeman1:
why would such a person defend the killers of his people with strong passion

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by SleekMallam: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Where are the benue and Agatu yoots of nairaland to support this?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by dhardline(m): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
I hope they will listen since the president is obviously pretending that all is well. The funny thing

is that this states have senators,house of rep members and even a governor but they do so

little,all they care about is their pay and allowances.

16 Likes

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by Oyimzy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
More...

1 Share

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by omenka(m): 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
See my man UK!!

Silly talkative. cheesy

The Wailing Israelis just can't get enough of this delicacy called Omenka ala carte. cheesy

Na una go tire oo.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by Originality007: 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
shocked
Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by omenka(m): 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
Beeman1:
Even when I don't notice them, they go to bed thinking about me. cheesy

Nightmare and "daymare" that is what I give them. I sneeze, they quiver in fear. grin

So bad, someone's gotta help them.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
I support this Movement!

Othman Danfodiyo I. (Grand Murderer)
Othman Danfodiyo II. (Ahmadu Bello)
Othman Danfodiyo III (Mohammadu Buhari)

Shekau and Herdsmen are just foot soldiers.

God bless this Hustle!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by omenka(m): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Calling on the children of the Lost Tribe of Bangladesh to congregate on the thread and spam my mentions with their inane twaddle.

I see three already...

Come on guys, don't disappoint me. cheesy

Edit:

Went to grab lunch, back, refreshed my mentions and, booom, just as expected!! cheesycheesy

Look at them crawling all over the place.. gringringrin

Kai. These angry Yoots of the Lost Tribe of Bangladesh NEVER disappoint!!

Keep 'em coming boys!! Let that juice flowwww... It kills if it is suppressed inside. cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by 2cato: 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
omenka:
See my man UK!!

Silly talkative. cheesy

The Wailing Israelis just can't get enough of this delicacy called Omenka ala carte. cheesy

Na una go tire oo.
ur people are been slaughterd en mass without an iota of pity

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by dazdilijae(m): 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
I saw the protest around wurkum roundabout n was handed 1 of the flyers
D pictures on it is disturbing, sincerely it's a disgrace that d govt is silent on the matter.
Silence they say is conquering
God help Nigeria

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by Oyimzy(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
dazdilijae:
I saw the protest around wurkum roundabout n was handed 1 of the flyers
D pictures on it is disturbing, sincerely it's a disgrace that d govt is silent on the matter.
Silence they say is conquering
God help Nigeria

They must listen to our cries this time, we are tired of their silence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by fr3do(m): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
Good!

I beseech all good willed southerners and middlebelters to boycott beef.

The fulani hegemony can use the army and police to dampen our physical efforts at resisting herdsmen, but they have nothing against old fashioned economic warfare.

Eat meats other than cattle and see if fulani cattle rearing in the south will not cease.

Henceforth, I have barred myself from beef!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by Guyman02: 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Buhari won majority of the votes in Benue State and now he doesn't care about what is happening there. The State Gov Ortom has visited Abuja severally to beg the President to intervene against his murderous Fulani brothers Whoosai!

Benue people Una Good Morning! Most of the field soldiers during the civil war against Igbos came from Benue-Plateau and fought alongside the jihadist Fulanis to keep Naijeriya ONE.
I believe that the Benue Plateau youths have woken up and wont behave like their parents. They need to form well armed vigilantes in their communities and not wait for the biased FG and security officials to protect them.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by saxby(f): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Rip to the dead of agatu.

I strongly condemn the unchecked killings by the barbaric Fulani foools and I highly support these guys.

Though on the other hand, with the way some ppl in the pix above are posing for snapshots, I only see an avenue where guys will collect babes' numbers for onward "meeting" in the bedroom later tonight after the protest for another "PROTEST" grin grin

*drops mic

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by publicenemy(m): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
I think states and local indegenes should set up secret Vigilantes aimed at reprisals against theses Fulani Herdsmen...

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by stevebond007(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
In Brazil, developed countries, even in developing ones , cattle dont roam for forage, they are all in ranches, and produce offsprings above the number of cattle in the whole Nigeria

How do they get their arms?
We dont want a cycle of killings and the govt, mediating and brokering peace

The KILLINGS MUST STOP NOW!

Complete B.S.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by Leke001: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
why are these Agatu people seeking permission before dealing with those bastard sons of Cain,

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by chrisbaby24(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
Dia oga no go hear am...cum caution his boys...if to say na ipob youths nw..he go send d whole army battalion make dem kill dem all...!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by onomefm(f): 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
omenka:
Calling on the children of the Lost Tribe of Bangladesh to congregate on the thread and spam my mentions with their inane twaddle.

I see three already...

Come on guys, don't disappoint me. cheesy

what is your response to the continued wrecking of your people in Benue state by the Fulani herdmens of which Buhari is their leader? what do you think can be done to save your people from this ugly trend in your home state of Benue? cool

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by Lilprincey(m): 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
The mortality rate is alarming, Government should do something about this. I weep for Nigeria for having a tourist as a president..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by iornenge81(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
nice 1
Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by chiedu7: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
Please Enjoy the change you voted for.

The Fulani cannot be arrested, so enjoy the change

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by Prince081: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
We wish the North all the best.
Remember Benue is one of the Northern States. I wonder why they are protesting for. Please live with it.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by Mopolchi: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
The time Una vote for their pikin Una dey happy

24 Likes

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by Leviseed: 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
Only if Bubu can see dis and stop his brothers from killing innocent Nigerians
Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by famo19: 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
make the falani try am for LAGOS NA na die for them na that side make dem dey do there rubbish shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari / Maitama Sule's Body Received By Governor Ganduje, Saraki & Others in Kano (Pics) / Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.