Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? (7512 Views)

Police Stops BBOG Protest Today In Abuja / Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today / N’assembly Committee Detects Fresh Flaws In 2016 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by EasternLion: 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:
I've said it several times here that the FG shouldn't bother about IPOB, those of us in the SE alone will submerge you all in river Niger, get me your pix at the march today.

Lol, submerge us? Lol.....obviously you are a clown sha. We have plan for people like you.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:
Fine i'm kanuri but your Igbo people had told the world what they feel towards your type and albino Kanu. We will tell the world too that Alaigbo isn't about IPOB alone.
Has the albino been released after the billion man match?

Which one come be kanuri... ?
I know Igbo, hausa, yoruba, efik, Tiv and other familiar ethnicities...

Meanwhile who do you refer as Alaigbo??
Because I know that Alaigbo is a territory and not a people...
So what do you mean by Alaigbo bc it can't be attributed to a human being.?

What do you mean by telling the world?? by Which means will you achieve that ?? Or is that part of the APC agenda??
My friend be calculative and feasible in your decision making...

Today protest is just the tip of an iceberg...
Keep testing our collective resolve and in phyno's voice we will keep proving you wrong.
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Keegan: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:
I can bet it that most online noise makers here are far too Igbo than myself and my Alaigbo brothers

You dey mind them? Some of them had to rush out of southeast last night and here they are shouting "on biafra we stand", coward, miserable fools.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
ELTON123:
[size=20pt]Who be this yoruba mechanic?[/size]

at least he is not an Igbo drug pusher.

being a mechanic is a honest day's job.

6 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by EternalTruths: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:
I've said it several times here that the FG shouldn't bother about IPOB, those of us in the SE alone will submerge you all in river Niger, get me your pix at the march today.

Do you know that some Jews opposed the liberation of the Jews from the Egyptians

Do you know that some Africans opposed independence and slavery

Since Nigeria has refused to treat Igbos well, God will set the Igbos free. cool

You are not invited in Biafra.

@ Easternlion

Ignore him.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by ELTON123(m): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
[s]
Ioannes:

at least he is not an Igbo drug pusher.
being a mechanic is a honest day's job.
[/s] gringrin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
EasternLion:

Lol, submerge us? Lol.....obviously you are a clown sha. We have plan for people like you.
Because Kanu told you, scores a gbago taa, we don see scores today.
We have bigger plans for people like you, you think SE guys believe in that your BS IPOB, we alone here will treat your f... up.
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
EternalTruths:

Do you know that some Jews opposed the liberation of the Jews from the Egyptians

Since Nigeria has refused to treat Igbos well, God will set the Igbos free. cool

@ Easternlion

Ignore him.
You ain't even 1/10th my Igboness so zuzulu si ebea pua, anu mpam.

It is this kind of arrogance that pisses more people off and you think you're making sense, remove my Igboness from me by going to my father's compound to report.
Ndigbo had spoken, the rest can go and die.
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by mbhs139(m): 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:
Some of us had made it clear ever since that we want a Biafra or a confederation but Kanu's approach was no option for several seasons;

3) Most of our parents and grandparents who witnessed the last war never pray for such again, many never want to even talk about it because of the deprivation they suffered, Kanu never saw the war himself and not seeing the need to convince them why they should head into another, most of these veterans of the last war reside in Alaigbo.

that's the real deal. I told you, If you have read the book by Gen. Alexander Madibo, commander of the Biafran Army in the war front, I bet you will never wish for war not to talk of Biafra. I read the book while I was in SS1 or thereabout and I shed tears. I cried!
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by EternalTruths: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:
You ain't even 1/10th my Igboness so zuzulu si ebea pua, Kanu mpam.

@easternlion

He can't even write in Igbo and he calls himself Igbo undecided
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
mbhs139:

that's the real deal. I told you, If you have read the book by Gen. Alexander Madibo, commander of the Biafran Army in the war front, I bet you will never wish for war not to talk of Biafra. I read the book while I was in SS1 or thereabout and I shed tears. I cried!
Don't mind these kids who had never experienced a riot shouting war everytime, Kanu the director never did too.
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
EternalTruths:

@easternlion

He can't even write in Igbo and he calls himself Igbo undecided
Kids, if it's the '(k)anu----anu glitch then you have no case, your Kanu must be buried today
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
EternalTruths:

@ Easternlion

Ignore him.
Why waiting on God when Kanu told you it's by fire by force, una dey fear?
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:
Itiboribo di ka gi, you think traders in Aba and Onitsha ain't refined enough to know what they want? Go engage them and they'd gist you

You were disappointed today.

Who is Uwazurike? Uwazurike had all the opportunity to agitate for Biafra during Goodluck's regime, but he went to assemble thieves and morons.

Today, Nnamdi has taken over.

Watch the video, its Onitsha today.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by chiefmidwife: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:
Some of us had made it clear ever since that we want a Biafra or a confederation but Kanu's approach was no option for several seasons;

1) Kanu never consulted with other agitators for Biafra on the way forward even if they started the agitation before him, he felt his words were yea and amen.
2) Kanu insulted the Catholic Church on several occasions. Remember our people are far too Catholic
3) Most of our parents and grandparents who witnessed the last war never pray for such again, many never want to even talk about it because of the deprivation they suffered, Kanu never saw the war himself and not seeing the need to convince them why they should head into another, most of these veterans of the last war reside in Alaigbo.
4) Kanu prays in a strange language they seem not to understand; Chukwu Okike Abiama, this Jewish one too and most people seem not to understand the switch from Jesus name because this is what they've learnt, just change with no explanation.
5) Elected Igbo leaders though some found wanting here and there, Kanu goes on bastardising them, not knowing the people love them
6) Kanu never knew there are far more MASSOB sympathisers in Alaigbo than IPOB sympathisers.
7) Kanu's love for vile words.
Go and sit down
You are ignorant

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Which one come be kanuri... ?
I know Igbo, hausa, yoruba, efik, Tiv and other familiar ethnicities...

Meanwhile who do you refer as Alaigbo??
Because I know that Alaigbo is a territory and not a people...
So what do you mean by Alaigbo bc it can't be attributed to a human being.?

What do you mean by telling the world?? by Which means will you achieve that ?? Or is that part of the APC agenda??
My friend be calculative and feasible in your decision making...

Today protest is just the tip of an iceberg...
Keep testing our collective resolve and in phyno's voice we will keep proving you wrong.
Una make mouth for today protest, bookmarking this one for sunday too.
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:

Why not answer me...
If your brain is damn poor for it to forget easily at least why not tell me more about your kanuri ethnicity.
Which state is it
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:

Why not answer me... ?
If your brain is damn poor for it to forget easily at least why not tell me more about your kanuri ethnicity.
Which state is it
Thank you
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:

Why not answer me...
Which state is it
Thank you
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by ceeceeuwa: 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
ELTON123:
[s]
my dog de hungry for ur toto
[s][/s] grin
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
alfred5:

You were disappointed today.

Who is Uwazurike? Uwazurike had all the opportunity to agitate for Biafra during Goodluck's regime, but he went to assemble thieves and morons.

Today, Nnamdi has taken over.

Watch the video, its Onitsha today.
I wasn't disappointed in anyway, i already knew what will happen since i stay here, it was dreamers like you who felt heaven will fall because of Kanu that were disappointed.
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Kestolovee95(f): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
ELTON123:
[size=20pt]Who be this yoruba mechanic?[/size]

Him name na Moruf Wasiu....hehehehehe!
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Why not answer me...
Which state is it
Thank you
Mechie gi onu ebea, post pix from your protest today
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Him name na Moruf Wasiu....hehehehehe!
Aren't you my cousin kazeem
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:
Mechie gi onu ebea, post pix from your protest today

Relax and Give me your state of origin oga....
No dey talk anyhow like parrot...
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Relax and Give me your state of origin oga.... No dey talk anyhow like parrot...
Okwa i choro asusu Igbo? Abu'm onye Nibo, di na Awka south LGA, na steeti omambala. Gi kwanu?
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
I believe every Igbo man or woman perfectly understood what i wrote.
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by EternalTruths: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:
Okwa i choro asusu Igbo?
Abu'm onye Nibo, di na Awka south LGA, na steeti omambala.
Gi kwanu?

Ijaws have joined the protest.

You are not necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:
Okwa i choro asusu Igbo?
Abu'm onye Nibo, di na Awka south LGA, na steeti omambala.
Gi kwanu?

Commot from my mentions jaweeh...
I bu onye ofe.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Yeske2(m): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Relax and Give me your state of origin oga.... No dey talk anyhow like parrot...
Kwu okwu nu!
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Kestolovee95(f): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:
Aren't you my cousin kazeem
I don't have an oblong head sir. face the waste
Re: Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:
I wasn't disappointed in anyway, i already knew what will happen since i stay here, it was dreamers like you who felt heaven will fall because of Kanu that were disappointed.

Main market Onitsha only close shops in 2 occasion every year... December 25/26 and 1/2 Janary.

My dear, if almighty Onitsha could shut down shops.... IPOB is real.

Deal with it.

You must 'nt believe. In IPOB, but once it comes you must be Biafran, if only you're an Igbo.

10% of Isrealites who like Egypt, doesn't represent 90% Isreal whole left Egypt.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People’s Trust Olawepo-hashim Is Most Popular Presidential Candidate On Internet / Amb Hussaini Coomassie Consoles IGP Over The Death Of DCP Umar Usman / Panic In Ogun State As Heavy Snow Begins To Fall (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.