Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Biafra: The Mods Removed The Asaba IPOB Live Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: The Mods Removed The Asaba IPOB Live Report (1534 Views)

#ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa / Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: The Mods Removed The Asaba IPOB Live Report by UmuEri(m): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
Why is it that anything about Biafra scares every baboons in this Lugards Cage called Nijiriya!

The Mods could not stand the life reports of IPOB protest in Asaba hence they deleted it.

Fear fear mods! tongue tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Mods Removed The Asaba IPOB Live Report by MinorityTribe: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
UmuEri:
Why is it that anything about Biafra scares every baboons in this Lugards Cage called Nijiriya!

The Mods could not stand the life reports of IPOB protest in Asaba hence they deleted it.

You are a bastard, Go and post that in Biafraland. This is Nairaland, For Nigerians not Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Mods Removed The Asaba IPOB Live Report by moderation2020: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
UmuEri:

yeellooobasss are the biggest cowards, what they knw is backbiting, backstabbing, yelloba mods deleting of posts like fools, and the funniest thing is that they are first to call us chest beaters, meanwhile they have never fought for any of their right, that was why hausa fulani women wrre able to conquer them and collect part of there land.
let them keep deleting the posts it will not stop the yansh from staying behind, he-goats

I wish one ipob black hackers will pull this useless nairaland website down for real, bloody scratched face miscreants

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Mods Removed The Asaba IPOB Live Report by menix(m): 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
UmuEri:

Don't mind the MOD'S, they are married to Igbo ladies nd re scared to loose their kids nd wife to N. Kalu...
Re: Biafra: The Mods Removed The Asaba IPOB Live Report by QTEST007(m): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
I saw the protest along asaba benin express way, it was massive.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Mods Removed The Asaba IPOB Live Report by ELTON123(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
UmuEri:
abeg my bro post the pic make I download am.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Mods Removed The Asaba IPOB Live Report by Fash20: 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
moderation2020:

yeellooobasss are the biggest cowards, what they knw is backbiting, backstabbing, yelloba mods deleting of posts like fools, and the funniest thing is that they are first to call us chest beaters, meanwhile they have never fought for any of their right, that was why hausa fulani women wrre able to conquer them and collect part of there land.
let them keep deleting the posts it will not stop the yansh from staying behind, he-goats

I wish one ipob black hackers will pull this useless nairaland website down for real, bloody scratched face miscreants
@ the first pics is that a Marathon race?
Re: Biafra: The Mods Removed The Asaba IPOB Live Report by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yoruba cowards
Re: Biafra: The Mods Removed The Asaba IPOB Live Report by Yeske2(m): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
I na si asi (you were lieing) and that's why the mods moved it.
Re: Biafra: The Mods Removed The Asaba IPOB Live Report by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
the MODS ARE SERIOUSLY SUFFERING FROM HEART ATTACK
they will never allow any thing Good about BIAFRA
but if the news was 4000k Biafrans killed today they will allow it if you dault me just get photos of died bodies tag it Biafrans killed during their million match it will reach fp lesthan a second

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Mods Removed The Asaba IPOB Live Report by RapLawd(m): 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:
I na si asi (you were lieing) and that's why the mods moved it.

i have realised you are a fool that doesn't know what he or she want

(1) (Reply)

Most Educated President In The World / Photos: Fayose Must See! Goats, Rats Take Over Dilapidated Aramoko-ekiti Sec Sch / Enugu - Ph Express Road Abandoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.