Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On (58680 Views)

A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest / Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by bukatyne(f): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It still doesn't make much sense. Did he shrink & wither overnight? I refuse to believe she had no idea, unless he walked around in a fatsuit like Martin in Big Momma's House grin How is that possible that she couldn't even imagine how small he is with or without clothes? Sorry to say this, but she sounds like a dummy undecided

She picked him, she can now live with that choice. Tough!

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Sijo01(f): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
PuciPrince:

She shud divorce em nah

Divorce ke. Was she blind when she married him?
If this story is true, she should stay there and die of frustration. That's what she deserve for putting the innocent man in such state.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by MinorityTribe: 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Shut up crack head
Stop viewing everything religiously, we are way past that age. Abstaining from sex doesn't make your relationship better than anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:
So I was just minding my business this evening when my married friend called me,she got wedded to her husband two months ago and it seems there is trouble in paradise already

(background tears) Spicy, temitibami(am done for),you won't believe that since I married Tola we have not made love? I was suprised and asked why,she said she does not get attracted to him because of his smallish stature,then I asked her if she does not know this before marriage,she said they never made love before marriage because they both agreed on no sex before marriage relationship.

well her problem now is that she don't feel any urge towards her husband and it is almost getting to a point where her husband might force her because they are both frustrated.

Dear nairalanders she asked me for help,and I must confess,I am speechless,what should she do,how does she develop the sexual urge towards her husband?

lalasticlala please help me to help my friend,i don't want her to commit adultery embarassed
so you are ONE OF THOSE FOOLISH WOMEN who welcome fornication before marry undecided

I know the psychological tactic you are trying to play here!

We are not fool! You just want let others follow your line of foolishness. If you want sex without before marry so be it and stop disturbing us with your fake story undecided

Are there no DECENT WOMEN in NAIJA again! angry

Nonsense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by justwise(m): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:
nairalanders this issue is disturbing me una no get advice?

lalasticlala romancelanders no get advice,help me show the rest nairalanders biko embarassed

She should feed him fertilzer to grow bigger

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Richy4(m): 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
Don't get me wrong. it can be fixed. it is just a slap from the married ladies of that family that can help reset her brain. it is on default or factory setting at the moment. "UMU-ADA" can fix that up. what does she think marriage was? a child's play?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by justwise(m): 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
sonofananimal:
so you are ONE OF THOSE FOOLISH WOMEN who welcome fornication before marry undecided

We are not fool! You just want let others follow your line of FOOLISH.

Bro what is your problem? Fornication before marriage? How?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by bigerboy200: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ehyaa...she should deal with it ohhh... Put off d lights and make love...gbaam
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by misspicy(f): 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
sonofananimal:

We are not fool! You just want let others follow your line of foolishness. If you want sex without before marry so be it and stop disturbing us with your fake story undecided

Are there no DECENT WOMEN in NAIJA again! angry

Nonsense
your advice for my friend is?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Tex42(m): 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
Make she try him body odour na, I sure die say e go turn her on/off, which ever way, she must turn.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Highcuerayte: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
MinorityTribe:
Stop viewing everything religiously, we are way past that age. Abstaining from sex doesn't make your relationship better than anyone.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
justwise:

Bro what is your problem? Fornication before marriage? How?
sex before marriage is it not fornication undecided

What is your problem bros!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lol

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
this doesn't worth front page.... she blind before she marry her ni...rubbish

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by omosi81(f): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
I feel she shld learn to appreciate oda tins like the way he dresses n the way he smells, how smart and intelligent he is, how ambitious he is and so on. There are so many other tins that gets a lady attracted to a man.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by justwise(m): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
sonofananimal:
sex before marriage is it not fornication undecided

What is your problem bros!

And who is having sex before marriage in this case?
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by misspicy(f): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
PuciPrince:

Abi misspicy is d woman?
no am not married
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by saintkel(m): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Divorce seem to be the best option here to avoid infedility and stories that touches...
divorce? R u a christian or muslim?
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sijo01:

Divorce ke. Was she blind when she married him?
If this story is true, she should stay there and die of frustration. That's what she deserve for putting the innocent man in such state.

Hehehe! Na d guy go dey frustrated oooo. Bliv me.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
saintkel:
divorce? R u a christian or muslim?

Whichever religion it is.

You should not live the rest of ur life in sadness
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by misspicy(f): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
PuciPrince:
Chineke! It haff enter front page just like that.
tongue its a misspicy thread...hustle for FTC next time grin
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

tongue its a misspicy thread...hustle for FTC next time grin

undecidedwinch
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

no am not married

Officially or unofficially grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by misspicy(f): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Your mendacity is proficient.
please explain....

n drop an advice
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
justwise:

And who is having sex before marriage in this case?
did you only read and not assimilate undecided

The OP is trying to welcome the ideal of fornication trough the fake story.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by tartar9(m): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
*sighs* what a lie

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by 4nobody4every1: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
maybe she should just kill him and re-marry. my opinion though. if she need a gun, as a good citizen dat i am ,i can borrow her my gun out of pity for d purpose.
haha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Highcuerayte: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
MinorityTribe:
Religiously, Mr MAC, i don't do religion. We are talking common sense here and your comment in whatsoever line of reasoning is devoid of common sense. You see sex as an obbligato which absence is responsible for this problem. Think like a normal human being does that make sense to you and not like a nitwit with a diagonally distorted chemically inert brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

your advice for my friend is?

Im confused. That guy get u for mind before? Na ur neighbour?
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by justwise(m): 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
sonofananimal:
did you only read and not assimilate undecided

The OP is trying to welcome the ideal of fornication trough the fake story.

That is your misguided interpretation of the story. You judged her already without any substantial evidence

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Highcuerayte: 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
MinorityTribe:
Religiously, Mr MAC, i don't do religion. We are talking common sense here and your comment in whatsoever line of reasoning is devoid of common sense. You see sex as an obbligato which absence is responsible for this problem. Think like a normal human being and not like a nitwit with a diagonally distorted chemically inert brain, does that make sense to you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.