Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On (58686 Views)

A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest / Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by friends4ever(m): 4:33am On Nov 07, 2015
Tell her to be submissive to her man come what may because, marriage is for better for worse, for order for odorless. Or, She should buy her husband a strong Cologne that can get rid of off the ordor.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Fulaman198(m): 4:34am On Nov 07, 2015
marriedvirgin:

let her try to learn how to love the man as he is
afterall he is her husband and besides the man has no other fault apart from the small p****which is not a fault because he didn't create himself
if he is a good man please let her make up her mind and love him
its her husband or does she want to throw him away
I really don't know where all this classification of big p**** and small p***** comes from
what does she hope to do with the size.

She was talking about his body and height not his private area ROFLLLLLL. You can be a short man with huge you know what.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by rawpadgin(m): 5:02am On Nov 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
must you embarrass me
u call that embarrasment

well, thats me acting like a gentleman.
& the least u should done is to appreciate me
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by hereiam: 5:45am On Nov 07, 2015
rawpadgin:
jesus, mary & joseph! are u for real

people like jollyjoy can make mouth enh
its pple like her recommending divorce as option for others will be doing for better for worse even when the dude wan batter her die.
bottom line: understand the situation first and think for solutions.
divorce should be the last option, infact its not even an option.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by hereiam: 5:50am On Nov 07, 2015
Miscellaneous:

ur friend was not prepared for marriage. She rushed into it & she is about to run out. She should just endure…… did u put scales in her eyes not to see the man was tiny? Ur friend must be a joker…… a gold digger, who knows? Don't marry for money ……marry for happiness but also consider if the man is well-to-do. Money shouldn't be ur drivin' force. …… the rich also cry. I pray God help ur friend.

this gurlz dont seems to understand that resources were invested in the marriage ceremony n other stuffs.
it could be that the guy saved for about 2yrs to raise the money for they wedding.
one stupid girl will come.out after 2 months to say rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by instinct57vm(m): 6:02am On Nov 07, 2015
misspicy:

well i asked her this and her reply is that they didnt get intimate before marriage...am lost for words

i'm suprised u wasting ur precious time trying 2 lobby for advice on behalf of your foolish frend that doesn't know wat she desires...ur frend doesn't knw d difrence btw husband n bf...foolishness is wen u get married n start complaining wen u had d whole time in d world to be sure uv made a ryt choice in d aspect she mentioned. I CALLED HER FOOLISH COZ IT'S UNIMAGINABLE SHEGOT MARRIED TO HIM IN D 1STPLACE. ds ur frend will see happily married couples n start 2 wish...forgettin dat if dey had been foolish like she was n she is...dey wudnt be happily married. my advice is 4u, stop wasting ur time lobbyin advice for obviosly foolish ppl lik ur frend

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by gidjah(m): 6:16am On Nov 07, 2015
Let both of dem hit th gym biko,
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by femo86(m): 6:17am On Nov 07, 2015
Yeye dey smell grin.....She no get eyes b4 marriage abi. grin angry grin....If the guy na Omo Baba Olowo like the Otedola, Dangote, Omo Senator etc....shey she go think small physique abi grin grin grin

How old is your friend self? Iranu Abasha

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by profyoungillo: 6:39am On Nov 07, 2015
woman with there problem.
anyway the best option is for her to close her eyes. and have sex with the guy. you don't even know if he's good on bed or not. he might be hot!
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 07, 2015
There is sth d woman is hiding n she shd b honest wt her self.It means u don't love d man.Opt 4 divorce n get man dat has perfect sexually attracted physique of ur choice.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by kulekaa(m): 6:54am On Nov 07, 2015
Whizzcute:
Which physique are you talking bout?....the d1ck physique or the body physique?

I

If it's his body physique, then was she blind before she got married to him?
I guess u saw d part dat said "they both agreed on no sex b4 marriage"
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Christo212(m): 6:59am On Nov 07, 2015
misspicy:

body physique,he is smallish in stature,very slim and not tall

She is a joker! . .

That is a cover up story. did he suddenly grow Small?
Abeg, this lady just looking for an excuse to cheat on the man.

There's no solution to unattractiveness. . . I use to think ladies are moved by what they hear, and men what they see.

The guy is probably not romantic enough! . . because wetin concern woman and physical structure.

Let the guy work his way into her pants cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by SHOCK7(m): 7:01am On Nov 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
She must feed him then.
In what way!
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Vikky014(f): 7:09am On Nov 07, 2015
misspicy:

she shld place d man on special diet nah. so dt he will add up
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by SHOCK7(m): 7:10am On Nov 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Divorce seem to be the best option here to avoid infedility and stories that touches...
Dis is d worst advice ever!divorce a man just Becos of probability a small penis,it's really not d size but how long he can penetrate/please her!
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by SHOCK7(m): 7:16am On Nov 07, 2015
Vikky014:
Special diet 're u kidding me!dat 'll only make him chubby not gain height or increase d size of his manhood angry
Vikky014:
Special diet 're u kidding me!dat 'll only make him chubby not gain height or increase d size of his manhood
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 07, 2015
najoke:

Wetin I do angry

Sorry Sorry was just joking with you cheesy cheesy
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by SHOCK7(m): 7:31am On Nov 07, 2015
misspicy:

Dis is just ridiculous even if a wore a shirt throughout their dating 'ldn't see imagine or already know dis,I really thought u were talking of his manhood!
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Fulaman198(m): 7:32am On Nov 07, 2015
Christo212:

She is a joker! . .

That is a cover up story. did he suddenly grow Small?
Abeg, this lady just looking for an excuse to cheat on the man.

There's no solution to unattractiveness. . . I use to think ladies are moved by what they hear, and men what they see.

The guy is probably not romantic enough! . . because wetin concern woman and physical structure.

Let the guy work his way into her pants cheesy

Women are more attached to physical structure than you think. They are no different from men.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Haywhymido(m): 7:33am On Nov 07, 2015
Sijo01:
Is she just knowing that the guy is smallish and not tall? Can body physique be hidden? Na wa for some ladies o
na her type dey make people call female folks fish brain. Wish i can see her n use slap reset her brain to default
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Vikky014(f): 7:34am On Nov 07, 2015
SHOCK7:

Special diet 're u kidding me!dat 'll only make him chubby not gain height or increase d size of his manhood angry
Special diet 're u kidding me!dat 'll only make him chubby not gain height or increase d size of his manhood
i tot it ws abt d mans stature nt manhood
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 7:43am On Nov 07, 2015
maybe she have friends that hates the guy with too many reasons of the nature and they went on discouraging her against her husband. Her reasons didn't make sense, after she have squandered the guy's money, she ain't serious. Babe may you just sit-back and open your legs for him, after all it's legal in the presence of God and man. Increase and multiply abeg
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Ishopbest: 7:59am On Nov 07, 2015
This life.........

Meanwhile it's 47 days to Christmas, check my signature

#my signature
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 07, 2015
I think the woman is stupid and she doesn't even know what she wants. if she complained that her husband wasn't satisfying her due to small stature it would have been different but why on earth will someone marry someone that they are not attracted to ,were you forced into the marriage with a closed eye?
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Finacilmasta: 8:10am On Nov 07, 2015
Dis na case of hatred, wrong imagination promote her problem. let her try alcohol and other food which excite...or better make ashawo friend & she will learn beta
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by czarr(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2015
Okay grin
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 07, 2015
rawpadgin:
jesus, mary & joseph! are u for real
no,na jokesadsad
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by krissy213(f): 8:18am On Nov 07, 2015
cheesy grin
Cutehector:
Chei after dey will marry for money.. angry
Cutehector:
Cutehector:
Lol. Funny signature
Truth they say is bit'er
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by modele2: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2015
MinorityTribe:
This is why i support sex before marriage. Everything must be explore before you decide to tie the knot, This is your life partner goddammit! This is yet another "No sex till marriage" relationship ending in shambles.

The problem is the man's physic. Body...she can see him before marriage. She made her chioce..she just does not love the man.the body thing is just a useless excuse..
I am replying to your post because it's precisely because she has sampled many men that she has an issue now. #teamnosexbeforemarriage. It's the best believe me. A living eexample
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Cutehector(m): 8:37am On Nov 07, 2015
krissy213:
cheesy grin[color=#000000][/color]
Lol. Funny signature
Truth they say is bit'er
lol yea... I know rhai? cheesy

Ur profile is kinda weird.. In a good way cheesy
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by rawpadgin(m): 8:42am On Nov 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
no,na jokesadsad
nice joke, but i forgot to laugh embarassed
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 07, 2015
rawpadgin:
nice joke, but i forgot to laugh embarassed
if u dnt laugh that mean witches and wizard are using your pix to fan themselvescheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.