Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! (11673 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / 10 Ways To Detect A Scam Recruitment Agency / How To Detect Job Scam!!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! by segekola: 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2009
Re: How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! by cooldud62: 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2009
i saw a post on nairaland here where someone was advertising sales of CVs. where do you think such CVs are got from?
Re: How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! by moteleola: 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2009
so are dere stil jobs ia naija
Re: How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! by scottman(m): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2009
man, tank a mil. I ve bin there mugu embarassedfor a while.
but bros, do u knw any current employer?.
tanks!! wink
Re: How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! by boldness: 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2009
hi
Re: How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! by ourland(m): 1:56am On Jun 17, 2009
Great post,keep it up dear!
Re: How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! by yexy: 11:37am On Jun 17, 2009
take advantage of this offer by writing any of the MCTS exams (the offer closes 0n 30th june 2009).call 016629321 for more info. i have written and pass 3 exams in the last few days (70-620,70-640,70-531) dumps are also available.(pls only those who are ready to write the exams should call)
Re: How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! by naijapreneur(m): 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2009
The reason job seekers are scammed in Nigeria is because of desperation and 'i beg to apply' mentality that will make them not to think of their rights in the face of real or fake employers. Look you can determine the type of job you want and you will get it. Don't be a 'mugu' because you are not suppose to be one.
Re: How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! by pacodas: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2009
Thanks for that. So Everyone Beware shocked
Re: How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! by micholaw: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2009
your analysis is perfectly correct. guys should just be careful of been victim of fraud vacancy. i can just imagine people using every opportunity in our society for wealth making. even to the level of spirituality problems. I hope one day something will checkmate all these criminals on a natural ground in Jesus name.
Re: How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! by vickydon56: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2009
How much is the euro in naira?
Re: How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! by aymarshal: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2009
nice write up
Re: How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! by seanlaw(m): 11:54am On Jul 01, 2009
y
Re: How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! by general70(m): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2009
I HAVE JUST WRITTEN AN EBOOK " 7 WAYS TO IDENTIFY A GENUINE WEBSITE FROM A FAKE OR SCAM SITE"

I AM HENRICKSON DIA AND MY EMAIL IS henricksondia@gmail.com; GSM 08052717219 OR 08094684105. I HAVE EQUALLY ATTACHED MY PICTURE TO THIS POST OR YOU CAN SEE MY PROFILE.

THE TRUTH IS THAT THERE ARE LOTS GOOD JOBS AND BUSINESS ON THE NET BUT THE FEAR OF MANY PEOPLE IS THE PROBLEM OF SCAMMERS OR DUPERS. THESE DUPERS ARE MANY AND CAN EVEN DUPLICATE OR COPY A GENUINE WEBSITE TO PERPETUATE THEIR NEFARIOUS ACTIVITIES.

MY EBOOK WILL SHOW YOU EXACTLY HOW TO ALWAYS AND ACURATELY IDENTIFY A GENUINE WEBSITE FROM A SCAM SITE.
THE BOOK WILL GUARANTY SECURE YOU ONLINE.
CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERSTED.
Re: How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! by eddy2008(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2009
Well said cooldud.

The most prevalent one is the one they ask jobseekers
to pay. A friend of mine fell prey to their predating antics
by parting with a handsome N25,000.

Instead of looking for get-job-quick schemes, learn how
to write an impressive CV. Discover an excellent resource
at http://www.mycvwizard.com or visit the blog at
http://www.mycvwizard.com/blog
Re: How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! by kolameme: 5:31am On Jul 10, 2009
Re: How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! by grammy: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2009
@ Poster; good info thanks

But it does not mean what email it comes from, i have post jobs here using yahoo and those that applied went for the interview without paying a dime and some got jobs.

Why should your employer ask you to pay before getting a job; any graduate that falls for that should go back and right G.C.E to spend another 5 to 7 years in university, but this time to study "COMMON SENSE"

The best way to know if a job is scam is by verifying yourself in person; thinking or assuming a job posting is fake and you don't reply might make you lose or delay your chances of getting a job.
Re: How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! by enessye(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2009
GOD help us cos i do not know what the world is turning into
Re: How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! by Benzora(m): 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2009
Thanks, for these helpful tips. There is this full page advert on The Tuesday Guardian Newspaper of 14/07/2007 from a company called RAPSON (Risk and Accident Prevention Society of Nigeria). They want to employ 30,000 Nigerians and you have to get the application forms from either Fidelity Bank branches or Oceanic Bank Plc at the whoping cost of N3,500. If you do the maths for the targeted 30,000 employees, we will be looking at N105,000,000.00. This is nothing but fraud! If you have seen this advert like me, pls beware.
Re: How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! by Pao3(m): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2009
Does anyone know this company TIEACH LIMITED at 38 Kofo ABayomi. V.I. ?
Anyone with useful info of what type of company and what they are into shld pls reply or mail me at gboyegapao3@gmail.com.
This is very urgent. Thanks
Re: How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! by cooldud62: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2009
@benzora,
see me see trouble o!
Can you imagine that kind of vacancy advert?
By the way, they need 30,000 but do you know how many people will apply and pay the N3,500 before they now prune down to what they want if they are actually real?
They will make up to a billion you can be sure!
Well, i guess Nigerian job seekers are becoming wise and no longer selling water to the ocean.

@ all,
DON'T PAY FOR EMPLOYMENT!!!
you should be paid, don't even pay for test, a company that cant afford conducting tests freely for its workers will owe you salary for months!
Re: How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! by stoppanic: 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2009
hello there.

Do what ever they ask you to do, but when it come to bring money, control yourself.
Re: How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! by Syvalam(m): 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2009
you are very correct guys need to shine there eye
Re: How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! by afowals: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2009
Hey,

Great info. Thanks alot.

I think think its time scammers need to take a deep look into the deterioration of their morals before its too late for their is always a room for change.

Anyway its a choice, for the life they CHOOSE is that they'll LEAD.

Thanks. wink
Re: How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam! by nwekecp: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2009
hi pals GENERAL MARKETERS is recruiting Olevel and OND holders for marketing. The salary is between 15k to 19k monthly,plus other benefits. Send your application stating your address and phone numbers to tunia1000@yahoo.com or call 07057533319.This offer is open to Lagos residents only. Good luck

N-power: How To Exit The Program / Gilded International Resources. / Npower: What Account Validity Means