Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Please Advice Me: I’m 22yrs Old And Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had 7 Abor-tions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me: I’m 22yrs Old And Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had 7 Abor-tions (1049 Views)

My Pastor Slept With Me For 6 Years Since I Was 10, I’ve Had 4 Abortions” / After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used / See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me: I’m 22yrs Old And Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had 7 Abor-tions by MAINMAN001: 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
I’m in my early 20s and in love with a 28-year-old man. He has a good job and he is quite nice to me. I always feel that any girl who is not avirgin should not
marry him. We have been together for a year and he has promised marrying me but he doesn’t know my past deeds. I have this innocent and youthful look and he would never know that so far, I’ve dated 12 guys and I’ve had seven abortions. He has planned our marriage for December and I feel guilty not telling him what I had done. I feel that if I tell him, he could change his mind and break up with me. I don’t think I can get another man like him. What do I do? Tell him and lose him? Or keep quiet and get married?

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me: I’m 22yrs Old And Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had 7 Abor-tions by boboLIL(m): 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
U r a murderer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me: I’m 22yrs Old And Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had 7 Abor-tions by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
A relationship built on lies is like a house built on quicksand.

This is actually a good opportunity to see whether he likes you for real, enough to accept you with your checkered past. No point hiding who you really are just to keep a guy imo.
Re: Please Advice Me: I’m 22yrs Old And Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had 7 Abor-tions by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
LoL! firstly.....So, Are You A girl or A guy? Or A Shim?? An Hermie?? Or A Transgender or An It?? cry Or just A Dumb thirsty Nigga Tryna create A dumb thread in the name of Getting ATTENTION from Gullible Nairaland advisors? lipsrsealed

Answer these Harmless questions and I'd Advice You..."grin"

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me: I’m 22yrs Old And Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had 7 Abor-tions by irunmulowo(m): 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
okare

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me: I’m 22yrs Old And Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had 7 Abor-tions by boxer022(m): 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
I will like to say that I am very disappointed for allowing yourself undergo 7 abortions. Even as it is not my business I hope you know that you have killed 7 of your children. Do you know how many children you were meant to have, I am sure you do not know but out of all of them you have wasted 7. Well back to your question, I believe for your own good and for the good of the young man who is planning to marry you, it is better you tell him everything about your past deeds without hiding anything from him. It is now left to him to decide your future with him. If I was in his shoe to be sincere I will not make the mistake of marrying you because I don't know if you can still conceive. If you decide to hide it remember that there is nothing hidden under the sun, as one day he will definitely find out and i wonder how his reaction will be.
Re: Please Advice Me: I’m 22yrs Old And Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had 7 Abor-tions by RealAdewole(m): 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
Are you sure you are not a robot or an alien if not.............

It's only God that can help you
Re: Please Advice Me: I’m 22yrs Old And Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had 7 Abor-tions by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
O my God. am so happy for u. why don't u make it 24. and also kill more babies. Nonsese angryO my God. am so happy for u. why don't u make it 24. and also kill more babies. Nonsese
Re: Please Advice Me: I’m 22yrs Old And Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had 7 Abor-tions by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
angry
Re: Please Advice Me: I’m 22yrs Old And Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had 7 Abor-tions by Aifedayo(m): 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! firstly.....So, Are You A girl or A guy? Or A Shim?? An Hermie?? Or A Transgender or An It?? cry Or just A Dumb thirsty Nigga Tryna create A dumb thread in the name of Getting ATTENTION from Gullible Nairaland advisors? lipsrsealed

Menh!!! You so in there.

Let him/her play another shot jawe, this one is over the bar.
Re: Please Advice Me: I’m 22yrs Old And Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had 7 Abor-tions by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
Aifedayo:

Menh!!! You so in there.

Let him/her play another shot jawe, this one is over the bar.
"grin" the story is So Crazy and lame....undecided
Re: Please Advice Me: I’m 22yrs Old And Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had 7 Abor-tions by melekan(m): 11:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
if i would give my honest opinion dear,go and write your WILL;print your OBITUARY and MURDER yourself.Because if the guy finds out...hmmm. i swear i will buy him a gun.
Re: Please Advice Me: I’m 22yrs Old And Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had 7 Abor-tions by Mznaett: 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
Go down with ur secret
Re: Please Advice Me: I’m 22yrs Old And Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had 7 Abor-tions by utenwuson: 12:02am On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:

kikikikikikikilkikikik na gurl u sef be? wt all ds slogan?
Re: Please Advice Me: I’m 22yrs Old And Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had 7 Abor-tions by maskamdo(m): 12:03am On Nov 07, 2015
Let the dead bury the dead, as long as u did all those "terrible" things before u met him, just keep ur mouth shut and live your life or whatever is left of it... But if u want u could give him half truths like telling him u have had 1 or 2 abortions but the whole "7"!!! MBA!!!! Or else O.Y.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please Advice Me: I’m 22yrs Old And Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had 7 Abor-tions by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 07, 2015
utenwuson:
kikikikikikikilkikikik na gurl u sef be? wt all ds slogan?
LoL! "grin" believe what You must Jaweh...werin concern me? undecided

Ayaff spoken my own! cry
Re: Please Advice Me: I’m 22yrs Old And Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had 7 Abor-tions by utenwuson: 12:05am On Nov 07, 2015
pls don tel him! if hasn't asked u! jst keep calm n get married! dts ur own husband! if u leave him who ll marry u? me? holy ghost FIRE
Re: Please Advice Me: I’m 22yrs Old And Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had 7 Abor-tions by tpiah11: 12:20am On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Please Advice Me: I’m 22yrs Old And Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had 7 Abor-tions by dmola(m): 12:33am On Nov 07, 2015
whr r all D's oloriboo kinda wmn from self ....

father lord safe ur innocent son from such ladies
Re: Please Advice Me: I’m 22yrs Old And Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had 7 Abor-tions by tpiah11: 12:55am On Nov 07, 2015
you don tey for here sha.

just saw your posts from 2005.

what's your other id?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nowadays Love Fade Away Easily / Am I The Only One This Is Happening To???? / Really Serious: I Need A Husband, I Don’t Mind Being Second Or Third Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.