Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) (33507 Views)

Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by Mega005(m): 7:55am On Nov 07, 2015
Haba GEJ u don spoil Nigeria finish
Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 7:56am On Nov 07, 2015
As usual
Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by Berrylite: 7:56am On Nov 07, 2015
He rode on them to gov. So hebis paying his tithe
Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by Ishopbest: 7:56am On Nov 07, 2015
Mr fayose, the osokomole of Ekiti grin

My #signature
Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by seangy4konji: 7:57am On Nov 07, 2015
Scam
Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by Jwhizzy(m): 7:58am On Nov 07, 2015
Fayose! Always playing to the gallery!!! Like Okocha, e go dribble dribble dribble, score e no go score. Input 100%, processing 100%, output 0%.
Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2015
seunmsg:

The roads you passed were constructed by Kayode Fayemi's government.
Probably why he [Kayode] was voted out... cry

Partisan politics has really messed up the system. Shame!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by saintkel(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2015
Fayose we in d south east are waiting for ur presidential bid, we love u so much

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by lekjons(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2015
ishiamu:
Only man with sense in yoruba land
God gives us all brain, but at time one couldn't help but wonder if some people use theirs at all..

anything against Igbo/Biafra is wrong.

you people are getting over-bearing day by day.. *spits*
Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 8:01am On Nov 07, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

If showing us pictures of him interacting with jobless youths, market women and hungry pensioners is what you call change, then you need to have your brain examined. Show us just half picture of Fayose commissioning a project and we'll take you seriously.
FYI! He is telling them he is going to demolish their market and build a new one for them! Is that not project? Which one has ur governor done? I don't even need to know ur state, if it's been controlled by APC; he has done nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by cokerman(m): 8:02am On Nov 07, 2015
its always good to make pple see the reason behind ones action, when a good explanation is not given and intention is not know, confusion and chaos sets in. ride on the governor of the pple. omo ayiye.[color=#006600][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by bamirotola: 8:03am On Nov 07, 2015
I'm beginning to think this is just irrelevant propaganda and ordinary cosmetic politics.. is d man doing the what he's meant to do?? Just curious

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by deramarks(f): 8:06am On Nov 07, 2015
D woman on d 3rd picture her face b like "if to say pple no full ur side na I for tear u slap so wetin go happen to d ugu wey I wan sell finish today?" Lol fayose. Itz a nice guy tho

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by otokx(m): 8:07am On Nov 07, 2015
seunmsg:
I am very hopeful that one day, I will get to see a picture of Fayose commissioning a newly constructed road project or a massive ultra modern hospital. I have seen enough of his parley with with Market people, he needs to start showing us something different.

The guy borrowed this stunt from Rochas.
Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by mideactive: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2015
Dat was Fayemi's job,Fayose is yet 2 carry out any project.trust him now,if he had d internet 'l be flooded by now..may be he wants 2 start with d market sha.but don't 4get he's d gov of Ekiti 4 almost one year now,all we see is pics with grannies,market women,okada riders etc..

ferociouz:

You obviously don't know what is going on in Ekiti. I live in Ogun State and I'm not Yoruba. I traveled to Kogi via Ekiti in August and to say I was impressed by the state of the roads in Ekiti is an understatement! The state of the roads in Ekiti is in stark contrast with the ones in neighboring states of Kogi and Osun.
Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by Nellybii: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2015
This is becoming monotonous and boring..This is looking more like a scam. Fayose , do something about governance. You are already the governor. Stop campaigning.
The people wish to see the good developments they voted for. Ekiti people have almost exhausted their patience. You can't fool all the people all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by blackpanda: 8:08am On Nov 07, 2015
I would have liked this man but for his corrupt tendencies, loud mouth, disregard for political figures, brigandary, agberoism, deceptive skills and lack of focus or direction grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2015
UncleJudax:

Probably why he [Kayode] was voted out... cry

Partisan politics has really messed up the system. Shame!

He was voted out because he constructed roads instead of sharing money (stomach infrastructure).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by ishiamu(m): 8:11am On Nov 07, 2015
lekjons:
God gives us all brain, but at time one couldn't help but wonder if some people use theirs at all..

anything against Igbo/Biafra is wrong.

you people are getting over-bearing day by day.. *spits*

What brought about biafra and what makes you think I champion the course are you deluded?
Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by psamuel618(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2015
otokx:

The guy borrowed this stunt from Rochas.

Hear urself... Borrowed what from Rochas? U funny o. Omo igbo. They are 2 diff pple, y would e borrow stunt/idea from Rochas? Okorocha is doing his own work in his state, and Fayose is the man of the masses's heart... Not even those ingrate APC can stop him.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by Pennywise(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2015
Fayose should stop disturbing these people. They have to work for their livelihood unlike the almighty governor.
Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by ishiamu(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2015
lekjons:
Nigeria will only be better when people like u have sense!

Ok
Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by Sasuwa(f): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2015
Whe u engage ur shelf with old people u will behave like one, fayose see ursef, instead of chics u go for market women, can't u be like gej with nollywood beauties?
Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by sukkot: 8:13am On Nov 07, 2015
why is he always gesticulating ? the thunder wey go strike this man still dey gym dey do taebo
Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by lekjons(m): 8:14am On Nov 07, 2015
ishiamu:

What brought about biafra and what makes you think I champion the course are you deluded?
well, whoever u are i just know u have a very low IQ..
Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by PrinceMario(m): 8:14am On Nov 07, 2015
ferociouz:

You obviously don't know what is going on in Ekiti. I live in Ogun State and I'm not Yoruba. I traveled to Kogi via Ekiti in August and to say I was impressed by the state of the roads in Ekiti is an understatement! The state of the roads in Ekiti is in stark contrast with the ones in neighboring states of Kogi and Osun.
didn't you realize that those roads you passed through as at August were constructed by APC led goverment of ekiti state under the leadership of Dr. John Kayode Fayemi? Since the begining of Mr. Fayose's administration we only see pictures of him either on bike,in a road side buka or in the market with jobless youths but we are yet to see him with a pair of scissors commissioning a project. Its so sardonic.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by lekjons(m): 8:14am On Nov 07, 2015
ishiamu:

Ok
thank God!
Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by stankezzy: 8:15am On Nov 07, 2015
nigerias next president ,keep it up
Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 8:15am On Nov 07, 2015
pedrilo:
This governor is not far from his people at all.
saint047:
The peoples Governor
Flets:
If democracy is about the people. .... then Fayose is getting it right.

Ozin:
This is one of the qualities of a good leader,he goes to the masses using different conduits as a means to listen and interact with them. He is able to hear the true fears,agitation and concerns of his people while in return he is able to explain government position as regards policies and lean resources available to the state. Fayose should be made PDP Presidential candidates for 2019 with Ngozi Okonjo Iweala as Vice...
LordMecuzy:
Nice...
Femolacaster:
Good gesture there!
menix:
That is what u call a governor nd not this stewpid orobo who just sent his boyz brigade to go demolish spare part market at toyota bustop while their goods were still in the shop..

Fayose our president.

The most dangerous thing in the world is not a nuclear bomb. It is a collection of s.tupid people sharing the same ideas. Nigeria is really phucked.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 8:17am On Nov 07, 2015
seunmsg:

He was voted out because he constructed roads instead of sharing money (stomach infrastructure).
Hard luck!
Re: Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 8:20am On Nov 07, 2015
This guy is just doing everything in his power to avoid Ekitigate..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai / What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick / Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.