Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

10 Bad Mistakes You Hav To Avoid. If You Really Nead That Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Bad Mistakes You Hav To Avoid. If You Really Nead That Girl (890 Views)

8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. / Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Bad Mistakes You Hav To Avoid. If You Really Nead That Girl by gozmos(m): 7:18am On Nov 07, 2015
1) Mr Creepy (Approaching incorrectly)

This guy can't stop a girl. He touches her from behind, walks with her, tries to grab her, or jumps too close in front of her. The girl doesn't know what he wants and panics.

She's thinking: Call the Police!

2) Mr Stalker (Too serious, lack of vibe)

This guy can stop a girl, compliment her and begin a conversation but it's all way too serious. He forgets to smile, body language is stiff, and there's no teasing or playfulness to the pick-up.

She's thinking: Get me out of here!

3) Mr Clown (too gamey ...continue

http://justlovematters..com.ng/2015/11/the-top-10-mistakes-guys-make-when-they.html
Re: 10 Bad Mistakes You Hav To Avoid. If You Really Nead That Girl by xest(m): 7:28am On Nov 07, 2015
Must we open ur blog Bros? I hv told many of u,if u knw u cnt finish d story dnt here dnt even start. I wil not open dt blog to read abt getting a girl,rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 10 Bad Mistakes You Hav To Avoid. If You Really Nead That Girl by yazz09(m): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2015
xest:
Must we open ur blog Bros? I hv told many of u,if u knw u cnt finish d story dnt here dnt even start. I wil not open dt blog to read abt getting a girl,rubbish.
Seconded, why would I want to open your blog for what you can post here.
Abeg if you need traffic to your blog go and pay for it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Bad Mistakes You Hav To Avoid. If You Really Nead That Girl by gozmos(m): 11:33am On Nov 07, 2015
yazz09:

Seconded, why would I want to open your blog for what you can post here.
Abeg if you need traffic to your blog go and pay for it.

ur thoughts ... ur problem

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Alex Ibru's Daughter, Uvie And Husband Welcome First Child / Guys. Facts U Need To Know About ur Lady when In a Relationships. / How Do U Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.