Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu (25481 Views)

Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks / Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by aare07(m): 10:10am On Nov 07, 2015
3d
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by logica(m): 10:11am On Nov 07, 2015
I believe most of her issues arise from the fact that she denied foreigners a lot of business. That does not mean she didn't deal in corrupt practices; but the truth is all her corruption would've been swept under the rug if she "cooperated" with the Oyinbos.

7 Likes

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by ba7man(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2015
For once I'll say........"pics or it never happened". angry angry angry

BTW, who saw Alamesiagha's body or he didn't do the "lying in state".
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 07, 2015
stealing is now corruption.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by wayaa007(m): 10:20am On Nov 07, 2015
olatunji21:

Diezani is Saint, isn't she? She never stole, Did she? Why should I pity her, when she was stealing all the billions, did she care about me and other Millions?
oga, she is a human being like you, she might have done wrong, just like anybody, she might have sinned like anybody, but for christ sakes, show sympathy when needed, and stop talking nonsense like a tout!!!!! I don't encourage corruption, but so far, she hasn't been convicted of corruption, so she isn't a corrupt person yet, she is a human being like you and i, and i feel the pains she is going thru. May the Good Lord grant her safe and quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by roxell120(m): 10:22am On Nov 07, 2015
THIS TOAD AND HIS WRITE UP AGAIN
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by osimataylor(m): 10:22am On Nov 07, 2015
Ur piece is a complete negation of the theme of the article.our problem in this country is that we run to conclusion easily.Has she been found guilty by any court?What we write is a function of our upbringing.
FemiFaniKayode:
This is a lesson to everyone that when you do not live just and right, money CANNOT buy good health or give you peace.
What will it matter if you have all the billions in hard currency and you live a secluded life, no peace and no perfect health.
In as much as I naturally would want to wish a fellow human being( trying hard not to say animal) well despite the fact that only an animal will take what belongs to millions of people and keep for themselves.

Diezani thought and never envisaged that a time like this will come, she is reaping what she deserves and I it is my prayer that she never recovers from this terminal illness and that present politicians and past who have all stolen our common wealth come to the reality that it is one by one their time too is coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by lastpage: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2015
olatunji21:
Mumu Journalist..The fool has gotten his share of the $20Billion....Trying to play on our emotion...

Dont mind the Eediot called Dele Momodu!!

Who asked him to write us an Epistle?

"Frail" my black bottom!

The arze-licker has collected a few crumbs and he is now trying to justify his PAY!

Dele Momodu has ALWAYS been a disgraceful "praise-singer" since day one.

Dezziani should have bought a DRUM for this shameless fool, to complete the drama properly.

Oloshi, Ooponu jaatijati!
undecided

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Dandeson1(m): 10:27am On Nov 07, 2015
I don't like this poo, it sounds too emotional, so what is the truth u wanted to find, u are just trying to draw sympathy, else most of this Ur writeup won't be necessary

3 Likes

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 07, 2015
wayaa007:

oga, she is a human being like you, she might have done wrong, just like anybody, she might have sinned like anybody, but for christ sakes, show sympathy when needed, and stop talking nonsense like a tout!!!!! I don't encourage corruption, but so far, she hasn't been convicted of corruption, so she isn't a corrupt person yet, she is a human being like you and i, and i feel the pains she is going thru. May the Good Lord grant her safe and quick recovery.
Save me d epistle...I am human like she is, i suffered because she stole, she didn't care, while I was trekking, she was ridding Private jet...The economy was crumbling, she's stealing in billion of dollars, she ate wat she want, i eat what i see...I have been sick b4, instead of going to the hospital, i do Baba Alagbo while she goes to London for ordinary check up... I don't wish her death, i hope, pray and wish for her safe recovery so she can come account for her steadwardship

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by DeLaRue: 10:30am On Nov 07, 2015
I wish the woman recovery.

I also feel this interviewer missed the opportunity to ask a simple question most Nigerians want answer to:

Where are the billions kept Mrs Allison?

4 Likes

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Theflint1(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2015
Too much time spent on a preamble. Oga Dele, when the full gist dey come

2 Likes

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by xrazzy(m): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2015
As a student of Media studies, I can say with it with all emphasis at my command that Mr. Dele Momodu is a disgrace to Nigerian Investigative journalism's terrain.what he has just done is an attempt at spinning/laundering public opinion about our greatest corporate thief of all time. Madam Diezani, you are going to need more than Dele Momodu to spin public opinion in your favour. Not even this emotional bullshit about your breast cancer can make us to sympathize with you.

NEXT

4 Likes

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by hinwazaka: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2015
Smart people know the truth. DIEZANI always meant well for Nigerians and Nigeria. She drove the local content bill and tried her possible best to make the senators pass the PIB, but the wicked North derailed it. Now, Kachukwu picked up where she left off with the same policies, but alas the President figured him out and so withdrew him from the NNPC and put him in the useless role of minister of petroleum for state. Nigerians are so stup1d when it comes to realizing who is friend and who is foe. Its obvious the President is a tool of the Cabals who have made it their liveswork to forever hold this country in captivity.
Dele, so you and Tinubu now know there is no bread for you in this government, that's why you now all of a sudden realise DIEZANI is innocent. God will punish you and your family.

3 Likes

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by sellYourCar: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2015
angry sad undecided
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by hinwazaka: 10:36am On Nov 07, 2015
xrazzy:
As a student of Media studies, I can say with it with all emphasis at my command that Mr. Dele Momodu is a disgrace to Nigerian Investigative journalism's terrain.what he has just done is an attempt at spinning/laundering public opinion about our greatest corporate thief of all time. Madam Diezani, you are going to need more than Dele Momodu to spin public opinion in your favour. Not even this emotional bullshit about your breast cancer can make us to 'emphatize' with you.

NEXT
Shut up your dirty mouth stup1d blind Zombie
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by hinwazaka: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2015
DeLaRue:

I wish the woman recovery.

I also feel this interviewer missed the opportunity to ask a simple question most Nigerians want answer to:

Where are the billions kept Mrs Allison?

You are either a ret@rd or a m0ron. Pick one
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Brugo(m): 10:38am On Nov 07, 2015
Did she steal or not? Let the courts decide. Dele Momodu has always been a "brown envelope journalist" so I am not surprised that he is making a case for yet another stupendously rich individual.

The Law cannot be bent by illness. She will give account of her stewardship in court whether she likes it or not. If the stolen money is recovered, Nigeria would be the better for it.

2 Likes

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Tinyemeka(m): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2015
angry
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by agabaI23(m): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2015
logica:
I believe most of her issues arise from the fact that she denied foreigners a lot of business. That does not mean she didn't deal in corrupt practices; but the truth is all her corruption would've been swept under the rug if she "cooperated" with the Oyinbos.
Thanks. Thank you very much...
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by xrazzy(m): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2015
hinwazaka:

You are either a ret@rd or a m0ron. Pick one
Another product of busted con.dom

1 Like

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by agabaI23(m): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2015
lastpage:

"Frail" my black bottom!

The arze-licker has collected a few crumbs and he is now trying to justify his PAY!

Dezziani should have bought a DRUM for this shameless fool, to complete the drama properly.

undecided

Lastpage!
What if this woman is innocent? What was your opinion on Amaechi?

2 Likes

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by FemiFaniKayode: 10:45am On Nov 07, 2015
osimataylor:
Ur piece is a complete negation of the theme of the article.our problem in this country is that we run to conclusion easily.Has she been found guilty by any court?What we write is a function of our upbringing.

My bro/Sister, what this piece( to the best of my knowledge) is intended to achieve is to pass a subtle message that when you are in power or position of trust do so with every sense of decorum, humility, knowing that a time will come either here on earth or beyond where you will account for every decision. The worst sins a man can commit is not the sin against your own self but the sin where you disenfranchise millions of people and indirectly deny them basic rights of life like water, medicare, education, security which every Nigerian is entitled to.

Diezani had an opportunity and she blew it I dont care if the wrath of the law is unleashed on her i am ultimately satisfied that the biggest wrath and punishment she can get is the current terminal pains she is going through which is way better than some few months in a homelike prison or some out of bargain out of court settlement

2 Likes

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by oweman: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2015
So this thief woman is still alive
thank God me think say she don die set .
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by hinwazaka: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2015
xrazzy:

Another product of busted con.dom
Monkey in human skin
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by FemiFaniKayode: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You are too opinionated to make reasonable input among wise and noble men if this still remains your submission even after reading this epistle and waiting patiently for part 2 of this episode.

Wise men don't draw inference nor jump to conclusion with flying fairy tales but with better intelligence which the author is so obsessed to reveal.

What has her health got to do with finding the truth and the facts on how she ran the petroleum industry?

The innocent poor on the street is not immuned to any health challenges hence your judgment in this regard is ridiculous

Respect my opinion and i will respect your, pass your message without bias and unnecessary bickering.

I still believe strongly that Diezani's antecedent, body language, abuse to constituted Nigerian institutions irrespective of what she thought said so much about her character and person and she is bound to be held responsible for the rotn our petroleum sector is presently grappling with

1 Like

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by FemiFaniKayode: 10:52am On Nov 07, 2015
lastpage:

"Frail" my black bottom!

undecided

Lastpage!

I amnt Dele's spokesperson but he has lived to be a true professional who has stood for the masses and went through horrific periods in our quest for democratic growth and freedom from military opression.

Every man who has "suffered" right will eat right at a right time.

That is his story

1 Like

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Jadoskii(m): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2015
What most nigerians dnt knw is that top notch government officials will have em hating dose fighting for a just cause.they control everything including d press.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by miqos02(m): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2015
hmm
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by FemiFaniKayode: 10:54am On Nov 07, 2015
NewBorn2:

Please tell me, how do you have all the time to write this epistle.

Tell me how you have time to remain unproductive and senile?

1 Like

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Dahveydson(m): 10:56am On Nov 07, 2015
The truth be told, everybody deserves to be heard but not from a lying propagandist like Dele Momodu.

This Dele Momodu if approached by the devil will write articles upon articles how the devil is innocent.

This crap shouldn't have made front page.

1 Like

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by FemiFaniKayode: 10:59am On Nov 07, 2015
[email][/email]
Dahveydson:
The truth be told, everybody deserves to be heard but not from a lying propagandist like Dele Momodu.

This Dele Momodu if approached by the devil will write articles upon articles how the devil is innocent.

This crap shouldn't have made front page.

A product of a decayed society.
read with an open mind and get the message

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nasir Yunusa And Nganjiwa Report To EFCC (photos) / Tinubu And APC Campaign Train Lands In Kogi (Picures) / Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.