Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu (25484 Views)

Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks / Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by bonechamberlain(m): 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
arabianights:

Where did she get the money that she returned to the governemnt in which even international media reported and why was she sooo desperate that she even paid someone to give her buhari's itinerary before he was sworn in and sat right behind him so as "talk" to him? why did she beg a past president as well as other prominent people to assist in getting her leniency?

Just assist us in answering these questions

where did u get all these ur information from, she returned money!!! hmm never heard that one, yes she wanted to speak to buhari to to tell him the truth and stop the media execution, as apc and some cabals who she didn't bulge to when she was a minister where bent on destroying her life and reputation.

every other of your news are propaganda, like I have said if the govt has a case against her, take her to court. it's not that difficult.

1 Like

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by tete7000(m): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
Rossikk:
Shut up you colonised peabrain. Your IMPORTED god is a mass murdering monster, as confirmed by your imported bible. Now kindly vamoose from here, you low IQ dunce.

Dundee united. Deluded mind cheesy grin
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Rossikk(m): 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
tete7000:

Dundee united. Deluded mind cheesy grin

You can laugh, but the truth is out. I mean, your imported god, if his holy book is to be believed, once ordered the destruction of every living being on the planet. Amadioha only asked for a couple virgins a year.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by quaid(m): 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
This write up is something I would call a story with little on no detail at all. Just my view.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by arabianights: 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
bonechamberlain:

where did u get all these ur information from, she returned money!!! hmm never heard that one, yes she wanted to speak to buhari to to tell him the truth and stop the media execution, as apc and some cabals who she didn't bulge to when she was a minister where bent on destroying her life and reputation.

every other of your news are propaganda, like I have said if the govt has a case against her, take her to court. it's not that difficult.

for someone that talks alot am surprised you dont read alot...... have a nice weekend
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by poseidon12: 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
I wish Mrs Diezani Madueke quick recovery from the cancer. She is lucky to have the fund to receive treatment in the UK. Not many of us could have afforded that. She needs to come clean and tell us what really happened. And if she really embezzled as alleged, she needs to face the music. If she is innocent, may God forgive her accusers.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by titosantana(m): 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nice article, but I'm interested in the part 2.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Menace2Society(m): 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
olatunji21:
Mumu Journalist..The fool has gotten his share of the $20Billion....Trying to play on our emotion...
Very dumb post undecided
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by idrissunny: 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
Bros are too heard with the use of ur word
FemiFaniKayode:
This is a lesson to everyone that when you do not live just and right, money CANNOT buy good health or give you peace.
What will it matter if you have all the billions in hard currency and you live a secluded life, no peace and no perfect health.
In as much as I naturally would want to wish a fellow human being( trying hard not to say animal) well despite the fact that only an animal will take what belongs to millions of people and keep for themselves.

Diezani thought and never envisaged that a time like this will come, she is reaping what she deserves and I it is my prayer that she never recovers from this terminal illness and that present politicians and past who have all stolen our common wealth come to the reality that it is one by one their time too is coming
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by kalohkaloh: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
Dele Momodu has a price! Diezani is willing to pay! Let the media laundering for diezani begin. Dele did not disclose how much changed hands for 'transportation', abi he didn't use fuel? Shame on cash and carry journalists like Dele who are willing to share in the loot of corrupt politicians/government appointees like Diezani and in return, do publicity stunt for them. Shameful!
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by bonechamberlain(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
arabianights:

for someone that talks alot am surprised you dont read alot...... have a nice weekend

one thing is to read another is to critically analyze what you read. that shows ur level of rationality and education and that differentiates you from those akara sellers and palm wine tappers who were not fortune to get educated and believe what they read and hear hook line and sinker

u don't know me, cause if u do u won't write what you just wrote. ..
enjoy ur weekend.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by DerMeister: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
I would leave the sarcasm aside and learn how to write... where did you learn your journalism? Don't you proofread? I shake my head at today's journos!!!

FemiFaniKayode:

my conscience was paid for it and I pray you get the message and live the sarcasm aside
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Bimbomartins(m): 1:11am On Nov 08, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
In as much as I resent her actions of corruptible vices, I do not in anyway wish for her to suffer these much. Everyman in our own ways have nt been perfect, yes u might say she was a factor to d downward spirals of our economy today, the faulth lies with the head.
Pls op HW can I get these full article, I really need to learn of dele's accout.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 08, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:
This is a lesson to everyone that when you do not live just and right, money CANNOT buy good health or give you peace.
What will it matter if you have all the billions in hard currency and you live a secluded life, no peace and no perfect health.
In as much as I naturally would want to wish a fellow human being( trying hard not to say animal) well despite the fact that only an animal will take what belongs to millions of people and keep for themselves.

Diezani thought and never envisaged that a time like this will come, she is reaping what she deserves and I it is my prayer that she never recovers from this terminal illness and that present politicians and past who have all stolen our common wealth come to the reality that it is one by one their time too is coming
Very good write up. If you have ever stolen anything, may Dezianne case be like a joke compared to your case. That is called let it be unto you as you wished others. Please, say a BIG Amen! angry
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 08, 2015
Dele can write oh
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by tuniski: 7:00am On Nov 08, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

you have declared another guilty from deep judgmental mind and feel ok. Smh. Anyway, ill health can befall anyone abi u don't see the poorest people begging for help cos of terminal ailments? I pray for u.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 08, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

Mr judgment. Thou art perfect?
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by drnoel: 7:14am On Nov 08, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

Ur vindictive words have condemned u. May it also be so to u as u say so about other people.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by mickey45: 7:32am On Nov 08, 2015
otokx:

UNIPORT has implemented a Gas Turbine system so light is 24/7 except for some minor technical issues, there has been improvement in surrounding communities with respect to public electricity.

APC is working.

The project time for the procurement, installation, pre-commissioning, test running and actually live streaming of Gas turbines and most Ipp projects for that matter is in years. I don't think the APC been around that long?

1 Like

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by mickey45: 7:43am On Nov 08, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

Wow! I'm stupefied you're drawing such conclusions as this.
You'd make one sing an ode to informed commenting.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by mickey45: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2015
olatunji21:

Diezani is Saint, isn't she? She never stole, Did she? Why should I pity her, when she was stealing all the billions, did she care about me and other Millions?

And you have enough facts to back up your wild claims, or you're just regurgitating what the media has fed you hook, line and sinker without ny personal/independent thought?

The people who're really "stealing all the millions" are too far for you to see.
You don't hear their names in public, it's the sacrificed ones you hear of.
This lady you're spewing balderdash of is the reason behind the famous Nigerian Local Content policy as well as the Petroleum Industry Bill (and why not when her Father suffered the lack of such laws).
You may not appreciate it if you aren't from the Niger Delta yourself.
But you're busy cursing the person you should be blessing.
It's not to absolve her of any wrongdoing though, but have your facts before you start your shaming
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2015
mickey45:

And you have enough facts to back up your wild claims, or you're just regurgitating what the media has fed you hook, line and sinker without ny personal/independent thought?

The people who're really "stealing all the millions" are too far for you to see.
You don't hear their names in public, it's the sacrificed ones you hear of.
This lady you're spewing balderdash of is the reason behind the famous Nigerian Local Content policy as well as the Petroleum Industry Bill (and why not when her Father suffered the lack of such laws).
You may not appreciate it if you aren't from the Niger Delta yourself.
But you're busy cursing the person you should be blessing.
It's not to absolve her of any wrongdoing though, but have your facts before you start your shaming
I hear u oga.. Bye Bye
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by hustla(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2015
Ajgal10:

Your Fathers money Abi?

You obviously werent well brought up
I will not drag myself down to your level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is The New Lagos Danfo Bus, 3 Months After? / BREAKING: P&ID must forfeit all its assets to Nigeria, Court rules / AGF, Senate, NDLEA Agree On Kashamu’s Extradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.