Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu (25480 Views)

Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks / Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Johniyke2flex(m): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
Holyman3:
Nigerian youths are just bunch of shame.
First they can't read.
Then they read and don't understand.

Animals are just better.

My brother it is a big problem o. Comprehension is a big challenge in this side of the world. Even the OP clearly does not understand the message. Its a pity.

2 Likes

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by logica(m): 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
Rossikk:
You forgot to mention his constant, unnecessary references to her "silver spoon birth, Howard University, Cambridge MBA" etc... as if these are somehow supposed to reduce (or remove) the gravity of her crimes.
Guy, I know you to be a Pan African. Let's address the real matter; are we saying the likes of Jubril Aminu who was a former Minister of Petroleum and whose son I hear spends hundreds of thousands on drinks at clubs in Abuja were saints? Why were they never hounded like this woman? He who comes into equity must come with clean hands.

2 Likes

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Montaque(m): 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
I wait for the interview proper.
seems All we have up there is the pre-intimacy.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by hollandis(f): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
You voted Buhari ,you voted in mediocrity so call him or forever hold your peace
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by tete7000(m): 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:
This is a lesson to everyone that when you do not live just and right, money CANNOT buy good health or give you peace.
What will it matter if you have all the billions in hard currency and you live a secluded life, no peace and no perfect health.
In as much as I naturally would want to wish a fellow human being( trying hard not to say animal) well despite the fact that only an animal will take what belongs to millions of people and keep for themselves.

Diezani thought and never envisaged that a time like this will come, she is reaping what she deserves and I it is my prayer that she never recovers from this terminal illness and that present politicians and past who have all stolen our common wealth come to the reality that it is one by one their time too is coming

You prayed she never recover? That definitely can't be a prayer to the almighty God. I know he doesn't encourage anyone to say such a prayer. Maybe you pray to Amadioha.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by DWJOBScom(m): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

it may be a textbook to you but the moment you begin to read vast and come to the reality that the best inventions of life were not in few words or writings, read knowledge is power it will most likely make you an inventor and lift you from the present poverty ravaging Nigeria.

I shake my head in shame and disbelief to todays' youths

well said but he still has the right to express himself and you can only agree or disagree

it's called respect brother
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Mackson01: 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
In Summary, she wan peme be that. Make she try return some money before she go journey of never to return. All wey steal go dey follow one by one
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Rossikk(m): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
tete7000:

You prayed she never recover? That definitely can't be a prayer to the almighty God. I know he doesn't encourage anyone to say such a prayer. Maybe you pray to Amadioha.
But your imported christian god murdered millions of people according to your own bible, including children. And promises to kill and torture more people in future. Beside him Amadioha is a saint.

1 Like

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Rossikk(m): 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
logica:
Guy, I know you to be a Pan African. Let's address the real matter; are we saying the likes of Jubril Aminu who was a former Minister of Petroleum and whose son I hear spends hundreds of thousands on drinks at clubs in Abuja were saints? Why were they never hounded like this woman? He who comes into equity must come with clean hands.
You saying she should be allowed to go free with our stolen billions of dollars? Not sure I get you. That Aminu's son spends big in Abuja doesn't necessarily mean he stole billions of dollars. I think your madam's problem stems from the extraordinarily huge amounts she is reputed to have stolen.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by sammhi(m): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Dele Momodu
You didn't tell us anything except your adventures or rather charade.
you had discussions with her but U failed in your long epistle of no real substance to tell us what the discussions was about and her own story.
so what exactly is d purpose of such epistle just to confirm she is truly sick?
Then this epistle is not worth it as it meaningless.
it may have been different if you didn't get to speak with her.
we know you are paid to do this but nonetheless give us d main gist.....

2 Likes

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by tete7000(m): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Rossikk:
But your imported christian god murdered millions of people according to your own bible, including children. And promises to kill and torture more people in future. Beside him Amadioha is a saint.

Who is talking to this mumu? My imported God or whatever you chose to call him cannot be understood by confused minds like yours. He has used the foolish things of this world to confound people like you who think they are wise.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by logica(m): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Rossikk:
You saying she should be allowed to go free with our stolen billions of dollars? Not sure I get you. That Aminu's son spends big in Abuja doesn't necessarily mean he stole billions of dollars. I think your madam's problem stems from the extraordinarily huge amounts she is reputed to have stolen.
OK, so where did Aminu make all that money from? Did he win The Nobel Price or was it his salary? Mind you, she's not my madam. I am just being objective here.

Also look at Danjuma; how did he come about an oil well? Yet he's the major financier of Buhari. Will Buhari actually stand straight and say Danjuma was not corrupt? Please.

1 Like

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by spinoff: 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
olatunji21:

Save me d epistle...I am human like she is, i suffered because she stole, she didn't care, while I was trekking, she was ridding Private jet...The economy was crumbling, she's stealing in billion of dollars, she ate wat she want, i eat what i see...I have been sick b4, instead of going to the hospital, i do Baba Alagbo while she goes to London for ordinary check up... I don't wish her death, i hope, pray and wish for her safe recovery so she can come account for her steadwardship
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by hustla(m): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
See ehn

I do not care, she has to return the money she stole. It is too late for her to realize that money doesnt buy happiness and good health - If it was Mandela in that position or Gandhi, people would have been praying for them because of the works of their hands, but not in this case

I mean, look at Alams, he couldnt even travel abroad for proper treatment, a victim of the nation he joined hands to spoil and run to the ground

I will never pity these people, they deserve all what is coming to them and I hope She gets at least 17 years in a Federal prison, that Aluko should get at least 80 years

2 Likes

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by persius555(m): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
The best she can do is to let us in on who the beneficials of nigeria's crude oil deals under her supervision are. The unborn generation will not forgive her even in death if the looters are allowed to go free. We all die someday. Living should be a legacy.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Phame: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:
This is a lesson to everyone that when you do not live just and right, money CANNOT buy good health or give you peace.
What will it matter if you have all the billions in hard currency and you live a secluded life, no peace and no perfect health.
In as much as I naturally would want to wish a fellow human being( trying hard not to say animal) well despite the fact that only an animal will take what belongs to millions of people and keep for themselves.

Diezani thought and never envisaged that a time like this will come, she is reaping what she deserves and I it is my prayer that she never recovers from this terminal illness and that present politicians and past who have all stolen our common wealth come to the reality that it is one by one their time too is coming
I don't want her dead. She must return our money.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Ajgal10(f): 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
hustla:
See ehn

I do not care, she has to return the money she stole. It is too late for her to realize that money doesnt buy happiness and good health - If it was Mandela in that position or Gandhi, people would have been praying for them because of the works of their hands, but not in this case

I mean, look at Alams, he couldnt even travel abroad for proper treatment, a victim of the nation he joined hands to spoil and run to the ground

I will never pity these people, they deserve all what is coming to them and I hope She gets at least 17 years in a Federal prison, that Aluko should get at least 80 years
Your Fathers money Abi?
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by hustla(m): 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
osimataylor:
Ur piece is a complete negation of the theme of the article.our problem in this country is that we run to conclusion easily.Has she been found guilty by any court?What we write is a function of our upbringing.

The UK police arent EFCC , if they do not have tangible evidence against you, even if you are spending 1million pounds in stripper clubs every day , you will never be arrested

For Dieziani, I am sure they were 1000% sure before arresting her. she is going down like Ibori or even worse
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by hustla(m): 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ajgal10:

Your Fathers money Abi?

Don't be stupi.d
If you do not respect your father at home, I respect mine
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by hustla(m): 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
hinwazaka:
Smart people know the truth. DIEZANI always meant well for Nigerians and Nigeria. She drove the local content bill and tried her possible best to make the senators pass the PIB, but the wicked North derailed it. Now, Kachukwu picked up where she left off with the same policies, but alas the President figured him out and so withdrew him from the NNPC and put him in the useless role of minister of petroleum for state. Nigerians are so stup1d when it comes to realizing who is friend and who is foe. Its obvious the President is a tool of the Cabals who have made it their liveswork to forever hold this country in captivity.
Dele, so you and Tinubu now know there is no bread for you in this government, that's why you now all of a sudden realise DIEZANI is innocent. God will punish you and your family.

undecided
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by favourlove1: 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
N d good thing is that ur niece who is a baby mama to davido is no diff from her. If it wasn't clear y mention it? Y write based on hear say? Junk journalism. Rubbish!
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Doctorflaky(f): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Bad things happen to everyone, even to Mr/Mrs perfect like you. So is not a question of what she has done.

That statement is not fair enough

FemiFaniKayode:

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by regalregal2: 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
@gsparks name kinda rings a bell. From akwa ibom? Live in abj? Schooled at aun? Studied international relations? Surname starts wit n ends wit a?
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by babysophie(f): 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

She has nt bn a poor person in life,wen Nigerians start bad-mouthing someone,dey add charms along to make it look like d evil d person did (according to dem) is wat s killing d person. Evil-minded pipul.

1 Like

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by dammytosh: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
Now on health ground, i believe she deserves a soft landing.

No amount of money is more than human life.

Get well soon Diezini, but please ma give up some coins , Nigeria needs money.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You are too opinionated to make reasonable input among wise and noble men if this still remains your submission even after reading this epistle and waiting patiently for part 2 of this episode.

Wise men don't draw inference nor jump to conclusion with flying fairy tales but with better intelligence which the author is so obsessed to reveal.

What has her health got to do with finding the truth and the facts on how she ran the petroleum industry?

The innocent poor on the street is not immuned to any health challenges hence your judgment in this regard is ridiculous

Thanks so much...I am most times bewildered by the mental capacity of most people here...And to see them bragging of high IQ quotient ridicules knowledge and intelligence...Truth is that most accusations against this lady would come to naught...because they are rants and concoctions from embittered lot who lost out due to some of her policies...Same embittered lot sponsored buhari to power...Eg Ever wondered why crude output is still same even when buhari said that Jonathan & co steals a million barrels daily? ...So it is either buhari lied or that buhari & co are stealing same now...Either case it is corrupt offense by buhari...

4 Likes

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Rossikk(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
tete7000:

Who is talking to this mumu? My imported God or whatever you chose to call him cannot be understood by confused minds like yours. He has used the foolish things of this world to confound people like you who think they are wise.
Shut up you colonised peabrain. Your IMPORTED god is a mass murdering monster, as confirmed by your imported bible. Now kindly vamoose from here, you low IQ dunce.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Thanks so much...I am most times bewildered by the mental capacity of most people here...And to see them bragging of high IQ quotient ridicules knowledge and intelligence...Truth is that most accusations against this lady would come to naught...because they are rants and concoctions from embittered lot who lost out due to some of her policies...Same embittered lot sponsored buhari to power...Eg Ever wondered why crude output is still same even when buhari said that Jonathan & co steals a million barrels daily? ...So it is either buhari lied or that buhari & co are stealing same now...Either case it is corrupt offense by buhari...

This is why I wept when I saw the major criteria used by "Sleeping in the Airport" for the last ranking that saw one of our Airports graded the worst and others among the worst.

How can Nigeria's Airports be better assessed by phone sampling from people who hated every transformation agenda of Goodluck Jonathan's administration?

As we speak, Buhari is still galavanting across continents and badmouthing past administration of GEJ.

At this moment, I won't defend Jonathan's administration any more because it's now a past tense but will want empirical proof on whatever allegations against the regime.

Secondly, as my norm is, I will allow Buhari a time and half in critical areas of governance before any comparative analysis or criticism.

But what I wouldn't ever accept is the notion that PDP destroyed our Economy because we never operated surplus budget nor are we supposed to save a dine which is unconstitutional according to APC.

Before I forget, Welcome back from long recess.

2 Likes

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by intrepid: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Your school fees was simply wasted. What do you use your brain for? I'm really scared of the way some of us youths reason....
lastpage:

Dont mind the Eediot called Dele Momodu!!

Who asked him to write us an Epistle?

"Frail" my black bottom!

The arze-licker has collected a few crumbs and he is now trying to justify his PAY!

Dele Momodu has ALWAYS been a disgraceful "praise-singer" since day one.

Dezziani should have bought a DRUM for this shameless fool, to complete the drama properly.

Oloshi, Ooponu jaatijati!
undecided

Lastpage!
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by arabianights: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

HABA!!!!!! No matter what ,please dont ever wish this kinda prayer on anyone ,please. Cancer has no roots yet only speculations.
I know this woman sort of personally and she isnt a good one at all, i wont lie.Do you know that she met her husband through a family member buy yet has never assisted her siblings, nephews or nieces
Much as she was wicked, i dont wish her evil .Let her face what she has done and if shes claiming misunderstood, did her own family misunderstand her also? The only family she assisted is her husband's. Her life wasnt as rosy as dele is painting .....the fact that she was born in affluence etc.
I dont believe in spilling dirts on family but i can confiently and comfortably give you details on her family ,siblings and their life styles.

I would want to believe that she is at peace with herself and GOD because as i heard, her stage of cancer is not a one of hope
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by arabianights: 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
bonechamberlain:
do u have any proof that she stole? if u have take her to court if u can't compel the govt to charge her to court. education enabled us to be rational and judge issues adequately not believing everything we hear on the media.

Where did she get the money that she returned to the governemnt in which even international media reported and why was she sooo desperate that she even paid someone to give her buhari's itinerary before he was sworn in and sat right behind him so as "talk" to him? why did she beg a past president as well as other prominent people to assist in getting her leniency?

Just assist us in answering these questions
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

This is why I wept when I saw the major criteria used by "Sleeping in the Airport" for the last ranking that saw one of our Airports graded the worst and others among the worst.

How can Nigeria's Airports be better assessed by phone sampling from people who hated every transformation agenda of Goodluck Jonathan's administration?

As we speak, Buhari is still galavanting across continents and badmouthing past administration of GEJ.

At this moment, I won't defend Jonathan's administration any more because it's now a past tense but will want empirical proof on whatever allegations against the regime.

Secondly, as my norm is, I will allow Buhari a time and half in critical areas of governance before any comparative analysis or criticism.

But what I wouldn't ever accept is the notion that PDP destroyed our Economy because we never operated surplus budget nor are we supposed to save a dine which is unconstitutional according to APC.

Before I forget, Welcome back from long recess.

@bolded cheesygringrin I have been here...I read you always and drop likes quietly...I decided to play quasi-anonymous role for reasons which I will let you into later...

Aside that, we need to actually remind them always that we know where we were before now by way of regular comparative analysis... because APC/Buhari is very good at shifting goal posts and rewriting history... Remember Obj books which are solely intended to rewrite history and uphold lies as facts...Close your eyes and see them drive you past your home cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omo-Agege’s Senate Seat Threatened As APC Witness Admits Court Order / Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days / Aregbesola Addresses Osun People On APC Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.