Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

UK Planning The Deportation Of 29000 Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Planning The Deportation Of 29000 Nigerians (1433 Views)

British Government Releases Official Statement On Ibori's Deportation / Legal Angle: The Deportation Of nnamdi kanu to Cameroon. / Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Planning The Deportation Of 29000 Nigerians by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 07, 2015
According to reports, The UK is planning to deport 29,000 Nigerians and they claim they are working with the Nigerian authority to do this. The people that they are deporting are those who don't have the right to remain in the country they said. And they say the deportation is necessary because of the migration crisis created by the troubled regions in the world.
Speaking about the planned deportation last month, the acting Nigeria High Commissioner in London, Olukunle Bamgbose, told Vice President Yemi Osinbajo
“I think about 29,000 Nigerians have been designated to be deported. We are insisting that due process must be followed before Nigerians are really removed from the UK to Nigeria” Bamgbose had said
Re: UK Planning The Deportation Of 29000 Nigerians by danemenike: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2015
k
Re: UK Planning The Deportation Of 29000 Nigerians by bewla(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2015
u
Re: UK Planning The Deportation Of 29000 Nigerians by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2015
Welcome home
Re: UK Planning The Deportation Of 29000 Nigerians by CharlyNick: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2015
Bad News........
Re: UK Planning The Deportation Of 29000 Nigerians by powerfulsettingz: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2015
Lairs
Y not deport them to ur fathers house
Re: UK Planning The Deportation Of 29000 Nigerians by ba7man(m): 10:16am On Nov 07, 2015
Some Nairalanders will surely be amongst them. embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: UK Planning The Deportation Of 29000 Nigerians by chris4gold(m): 10:23am On Nov 07, 2015
home sweet home
Re: UK Planning The Deportation Of 29000 Nigerians by Chimarto: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2015
Fake News
Re: UK Planning The Deportation Of 29000 Nigerians by MrCork: 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
ellacute45:
According to reports, The UK is planning to deport 29,000 Nigerians and they claim they are working with the Nigerian authority to do this. The people that they are deporting are those who don't have the right to remain in the country they said. And they say the deportation is necessary because of the migration crisis created by the troubled regions in the world.
Speaking about the planned deportation last month, the acting Nigeria High Commissioner in London, Olukunle Bamgbose, told Vice President Yemi Osinbajo
“I think about 29,000 Nigerians have been designated to be deported. We are insisting that due process must be followed before Nigerians are really removed from the UK to Nigeria” Bamgbose had said

^^^lets pray they don't depot u back to Ghana from Nigeria....u too femmminist coz u hate men!(shame) undecided
Re: UK Planning The Deportation Of 29000 Nigerians by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
[s]
MrCork:

^^^lets pray they don't depot u back to Ghana from Nigeria....u too femmminist coz u hate men!(shame) undecided
[/s]
Re: UK Planning The Deportation Of 29000 Nigerians by MrCork: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
ellacute45:

darrrlin put up yor picture..i simply wanna check if u lightskin & u gots nyansh... i aint gots all day..hurry! smiley
Re: UK Planning The Deportation Of 29000 Nigerians by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCork:

darrrlin put up yor picture..i simply wanna check if u lightskin & u gots nyansh... i aint gots all day..hurry! smiley
[size=70pt]PAPA IJEBU PUT YOURS LETS SEE[/size]

1 Like

Re: UK Planning The Deportation Of 29000 Nigerians by SWG25: 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
These are the recovered assets or loot Buhari was talking about grin
Re: UK Planning The Deportation Of 29000 Nigerians by MrCork: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
ellacute45:
[size=70pt]PAPA IJEBU PUT YOURS LETS SEE[/size]

i am very gooodloookin..truss me..i hav sleeept wit 17females on nairaland so far...cant wait to sleeeep wit u thou. I like u coz u r speacial..althou u lied u waz lightskin. why are u lyin? undecided

1 Like

Re: UK Planning The Deportation Of 29000 Nigerians by tsdarkside(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
hahaha...hilarious...nigeria should be making plans to deport british citizens too...the are useless to us anyways..

tit for tat.... grin grin grin

i am loving this season films.... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UK Planning The Deportation Of 29000 Nigerians by MrCork: 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
ellacute45:

but why dont u wanna mate wit me to proof u like Black people?...why are u a NAZI racist?..serrrriously? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pics How I Met Cancer Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke In London - By Dele Momodu / Buhari And Tinubu Collude To Steal $250 Million / President Media Chat : Some States May Need To Merge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.