Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Seun,your Attention Is Needed On This.check The Excesses Of Your Mod's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun,your Attention Is Needed On This.check The Excesses Of Your Mod's (1405 Views)

Ribadu's excesses, not me, removed him from office - James Ibori / 2017 Budget: The Aso Rock Budget That Deserves Your Attention by Saatah Nubari / Dear Seun, Your "Rule 9" Is Against Social Justice And Democratic Tenet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun,your Attention Is Needed On This.check The Excesses Of Your Mod's by happney65: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Dear Seun,

I have to call your attention to the Attitude of your Moderators..Its High time you curb the excesses of your Moderators..About a Week ago,on the "Ashawo Beer Parlour,Share Ashawo Joints and sexcapades here"..Discussion veered from only Sex to how Nairaland can be bigger and greater with lots of sensible comments coming from everywhere.Almost everybody contributed a thing or two..

Then all of a Sudden,The Moderator in charge of sexuality decided to hide the comments on the threads,comments that had to do with how to make Nairaland more better..I was so surprised as there where no abuses nor attacks of any kind..

I felt bad as the comments where things seun himself could make use of..I made my displeasure known by simply saying hiding those comments where unfair,while comments wont be hiden when some trolls come in the thread and look for trouble,The Moderators would look the other way while e-fights go ahead..

I thought i just made a comment,no until i got a message from Rocktation telling me i should be careful of my words..I was so surprised that on a Public forum,the moderator could actually challenge me for making my opionion known.I replied him/her back telling him i never did anything wrong and that he is just being hypocritical..Was surprised when i got a Ban..I got Banned for about 5Days or thereabout..That was when i knew something is definetly going wrong in Nairaland..

I thereby call on Seun Osewa to check on the excesses of he's Moderators..When MOD'S Starts behaving like demi gods then something is wrong somewhere..I never did nor said anything against the Forum..

Actions like this would make an ordinary Blog like Linda's own to be rated far ahead of Nairaland..

Thank You seun as you look into this..

FTBOY PROFOJAH BETAPAPA FEMISTICO OBONTANMI GOODGATE MAGICMINISTER POWEREDCOM ONIHAXY PASTORAJI

2 Likes

Re: Seun,your Attention Is Needed On This.check The Excesses Of Your Mod's by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
Moderator pls do not delete or hide this comment o
www.nairaland.com/2713795/why-igbo-people-claim-yoruba
Re: Seun,your Attention Is Needed On This.check The Excesses Of Your Mod's by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
I tot I was the only 1,who got the said mail from rocktation. The silly girl of a Mod sent me a mail also issuing threats @ me. If it was a guy that sent such,I wud av laughed over it,but a lady who is meant to be a Mod sticks.
Seun,I think it's high time,u call ur mods to order.
Rocktation,I'm expecting u to hide my comment or ban me as usual.
Oloshi obirin.

1 Like

Re: Seun,your Attention Is Needed On This.check The Excesses Of Your Mod's by Lobolintin(m): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
I know Seun way back and I can tell yoi his an introvert and those combags ain't been better at all..... Have been banned almost in all trends....

Oooh sorry I didn't mean to write this here, it's private chat between me and someone ...all the same what's nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Seun,your Attention Is Needed On This.check The Excesses Of Your Mod's by Femistico(m): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2015
Hmmmm... true talk, seun over to u

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Ali Baba's Take On The Rule Of Law / Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran / Military Warns Avengers End Hostilities Ahead Buharis Trip Ogoniland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.