Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC (49086 Views)

Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot / Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A / Radio Biafra, PDP’s Weapon Of Warfare Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2015
akthedream:

You are the fool here for calling me a yoruba...
I can as well call you a sudanese..stop the insult and answer mγ simple question you little thug...
Which south south.?

Delta is ours, some parts of rivers belong to us too.....
So which south-south minority village are you from?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2015
internetpo:
most comments on here are silly.

the issue of biafra is a strong one and must be handled with care.

If a people keep complaining of marginalization and pain 50 years after, then something is wrong somewhere.

Let the truth be told, let wounds be healed and let justice prevail.

No nation ever survives two civil wars.

I don't know who you are or where you're from, Igbo, Yoruba, hausa or somewhere else special.

But I just want to say thank you for speaking plain truth and supporting common sense.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 08, 2015
flokii:
Oh my dear Yeeboos...

please don't leave... *sobs

Truth is, you're all scared of being alone.
But you all contributed to fuelling this flame.

I wish there was another way out, but for now, we've gone past yield point.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by meeky007(m): 10:31am On Nov 08, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Lol ... Buhari should continue to ignore those coward sore losers ... All these rants started when their lord and saviour lost election ...

Biafraid people are just cowards and will soon get tired of their meaningless protest and head to un if they are really serious about getting out instead of disturbing us with noises .
when dem d count fish, dem d count crafish join?
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by melzabull(f): 11:21am On Nov 08, 2015
tainot2002:

Thank You my brother and let them keep deceiving themselves that ss will join them in their Biafra fight.

Infact,we are tired of them,just have your five states and go and never return
fool! what is SS? what's your state and tribe?

Kojochyke:
d south south is not part of ur biafra.. we are either Nigerians or Niger Delta Republic.. igbo shuld Biafra on their own..tnk u.
mo.ron can you define Niger delta? what's your state and tribe?

FYI, I am a Niger deltan, I'm from SS and I want Biafra. To be precise, I am Igbo from ogwashi ukwu, Aniocha south in Anioma land(Delta north senatorial zone) in Delta state. Take note you two dumb heads.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by omobaba101(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2015
I sincerely think Ibos/Igbos deserve national apology from Nigeria. I have taken time to study what led to civil war and what happened during the war (I was very young then) and I concluded that the war was an injustice to that tribe. The agitation will continue until something reasonable is done. I should think the quietness during PDP's regime could be attributed to the inclusiveness policy. The new government should have carefully built on that legacy instead of planning to fight it. It's true the zone didn't give the president votes during election, that is why election is seen as a competition, you will always have supporters, but once you win, you bury the pains you went through and govern with fairness. When Sharia was launched in the North, Obasanjo said it will die a natural death, but it has given birth to Boko Haram that has killed many people. Is there any sin really if a person says he is not interested in a marriage again, what happens to divorce? Let Ibos go if that is their choice...
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 08, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Delta is ours, some parts of rivers belong to us too..... So which south-south minority village are you from?
Lol...minority village?...is that what you guys are looking for? Tell me what I don't know.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by BabyGirl32: 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
Keegan:

Thank you, o se, I be a minute self. Go and do your fada. Alaraka onirarun osi.

Good for u..I can do anybody, my me get my thing. Jobless pikin..
Better go hustle like ur mates, u dey here d fight e-war with woman..
Oto nkpu!
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Onyiido: 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
rexbuton:
You've been noticed.. Now run along
tongue
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Dozzysamuel(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Keegan:

Eleyi ya were ni? You dey mad?
...Ara na e nweghi ngwota gba gbokwa gi ebe ahu.Ewu ohia ndi ofe nmanu...na you madt pass.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Keegan: 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
Dozzysamuel:
...Ara na e nweghi ngwota gba gbokwa gi ebe ahu.Ewu ohia ndi ofe nmanu...na my mama madt pass.

Otu nne gi.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
EternalTruths:

Biafra will take away your free oil money and turn your people to cocoa farmers grin
chai!!!oga!!wch kind insult be this nah?!!!I will rather commit suicide by killing myself to death than to accept the biafran job.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by charles0922(m): 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
Adminisher:
PDP and Biafra are cursed and they belong together. Nigeria is not shaken by Biafran agitation . Nigeria, anti corruption war and rebuilding our revenue base are the issues . Not a dead region where too many badly led children and lots innocent people lost their lives while their playboy deceiver of a leader ran away. Biafra is cursed from the ends of the earth and will never see the light of day.
In the old maps it was just a meaningless name. There was no empire or Kingdom inhabiting the region like Kanem Bornu, Oyo, Benin or Songhai. just a wild bunch of cannibalistic, idolators and nature worshipping aborigines who never built anything of value.
If this is taken too far. The issue will unite other tribes and ethnic nationalities behind Buhari and the second punishment of this accursed region will start again.
Greatest fool on earth
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
akthedream:

Lol...minority village?...is that what you guys are looking for?
Tell me what I don't know.

Shut up! Answer or get lost.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Sgwash: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
dotcomnamename:
[size=15pt]Make the SE dey deceive themselves about Biafra. It will never happen.

Biafra ko, Biokro ni [/size]
I feel your fears bro
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Sgwash: 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ballmer:
At least am convinced with PDP stand with Igbos on Biafra neither of them would ever be president of Nigeria anymore. Buhari shoukd fasttrack their succession and deportation like he did to the Ghanaians back then. I can not wait to stop living with the children of hate n bitterness. The five Igbo state must be set free with immediate alacrity.

Mediocre
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by FreeGlobe(f): 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
omobaba101:
I sincerely think Ibos/Igbos deserve national apology from Nigeria. I have taken time to study what led to civil war and what happened during the war (I was very young then) and I concluded that the war was an injustice to that tribe. The agitation will continue until something reasonable is done. I should think the quietness during PDP's regime could be attributed to the inclusiveness policy. The new government should have carefully built on that legacy instead of planning to fight it. It's true the zone didn't give the president votes during election, that is why election is seen as a competition, you will always have supporters, but once you win, you bury the pains you went through and govern with fairness. When Sharia was launched in the North, Obasanjo said it will die a natural death, but it has given birth to Boko Haram that has killed many people. Is there any sin really if a person says he is not interested in a marriage again, what happens to divorce? Let Ibos go if that is their choice...
well said bro. thumbs up.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by gretblue: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
Dear Biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is your approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure you it is going to work out successfully. if you can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
withdraw all your services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as you are the backbone of the country

STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C

STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nominations from the so called Nigeria.

STEP 4STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You are very industrious people you will be better off without it

STEP 5
Stop all forms of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax.

STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate.

STEP 7STEP 7
Lock up all your shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country.

STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.

STEP 9
Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure you dont fight with weapons Igbo Kwenu!!!
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by kingk(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
FACTS ABOUT REFERENDUM ON BIAFRA.
(1) Biafran agitation has nothing to do with hydrocarbon crude oil deposits in Niger Delta. Imo, Abia, Anambra are currently oil producing states in Nigeria, with huge natural gas reserves not forgetting the enormous untapped coal deposits in Enugu.
(2) Biafra is not land-locked. It has numerous access to the sea, including through the River Niger.
(3) Biafra entire population is about 35 million people which is greater than the population many advanced countries in Western Europe, including Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Holland, Austria....etc
(4) Biafra does not or in any form signify war, violence, armed struggle or any sort of physical confrontation. BIAFRA IS NOT WAR! It simply means political, economic and socio-cultural freedom from a feudalist State ruled by terrorists and Jihadists.
(5) Biafra is not a call for massive exodus to Igbo land. Put differently, every Igbo or Biafran must not live in Biafra land. Those who wish could still maintain their residency wherever they are as well as own properties anywhere in the world, including Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Abeokuta…etc.
(6) Independent and sovereign Biafra will never translate to loss or forfeiture of landed properties of her citizens in Lagos, Abuja or anywhere in Nigeria. There are many domestic and international treaties, conventions and laws that protects Assets of non-citizens everywhere in the World, that will apply appropriately.
(7) The NEW BIAFRA shall be a coalition of desirous and willing ethnic nationalities in defunct Eastern Nigeria and would never be a forceful annexation of any unwilling ethnic nationality within its current geo-political definition. Ijaws, Ogonis, Ibibio, Anangs, Efiks, Ogojas, and host of other ethnic minorities shall possess the privilege to decide whether to tango politically with their Igbo brethren or go their own separate ways or remain part of current structural deficient Nigeria.
(cool Biafra is a train of peace and liberty. A desire for liberation from institutionalised stumbling blocks like quota system and federal character principles in Nigeria’s quasi-unitary society. It is a movement against internal colonialism, tribal gang-ups, economic marginalisation and political subjugation of Igbo and ethnic minority neighbours.
(9) It has nothing to do with hate, bigotry or ethnic chauvinism.
Just a desire to live in a healthy society where your tribe, tongue, religion or creed does not define who you are or how far you would go in your career.

Copied.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 09, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Shut up! Answer or get lost.
You can't even answer a simple question.....just insult insult and insults...pained ass.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Kojochyke(m): 8:02am On Nov 09, 2015
melzabull:

FYI, I am a Niger deltan, I'm from SS and I want Biafra. To be precise, I am Igbo from ogwashi ukwu, Aniocha south in Anioma land(Delta north senatorial zone) in Delta state. Take note you two dumb heads.

ur response shows how base n babaric u are.... history will tell u dat u r an MIGRANT in Delta State.... brainwashed mugu....we r either NIGERIANS or NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC.. BIAFRA IS DEAD N BURIED.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by internetpo(m): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

I don't know who you are or where you're from, Igbo, Yoruba, hausa or somewhere else special.

But I just want to say thank you for speaking plain truth and supporting common sense.

I stand for justice n truth.
am igbo by the way
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by internetpo(m): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

I stand for justice n truth.
am igbo by the way
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Retributionn: 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
LordAdam:

If you think those who are pursuing the Biafra dream are terrorists, then you, my dear, are a disgrace to our educational system.

They only say this because of the fight on corruption by Buhari

Seafarers
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
Retributionn:

Seafarers

sad sad sad sad
U keep mentioning me
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by LordAdam: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
Retributionn:

Seafarers

Keep trolling my posts and profile, until the mods are done with you.

Old man like you trolling the comments of young men because you are a failure to yourself, your family, you community and your country.

-Lord
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by LordAdam: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
seafarers:

sad sad sad sad
U keep mentioning me

Don't mind him. He thinks I am a seafarer? That I am currently in Warri. And that I work with NIMASA.

Only me?

An health practitioner like myself being called a seafarer, I don't know if I should be happy or sad.

In any case, don't worry about him, he is only a useless APC troll (apologies if you are an APC supporter) paid to attack my identity online by saying I'm someone else.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Kojochyke(m): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
melzabull:

orue...see d way u dey run ur mouth.....u be igbo,i be core Niger Deltan...u guys r being accomodated in my state n now u talkin poo..oboy go marry dustbin
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Kojochyke(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
melzabull:

orue...see d way u dey run ur mouth.....u be igbo,i be core Niger Deltan...u guys r being accomodated in my state n now u talkin poo..oboy go marry dustbin
ur biafra is UR OWN ISSUE..e nor concern a good tinkin Niger Delta citizen...U guys r so tribal sensitive ...n now u tink everyone is minority...GERRRRRAT!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) / David Mark Spotted On A Train From Abuja To Kaduna Today (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke Licking His Lips At An Event (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.