Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,543 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC (49088 Views)

Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot / Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A / Radio Biafra, PDP’s Weapon Of Warfare Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by ernie1234(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
CR77:
Buhari can't stop Biafra
Biafra is our only hope
In your dreams my friend

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
CR77:
Thanks kiss kiss

Yours? Or you're just fronting?
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by JustOzito(f): 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
Keegan:
Shame on PDP.
Please explain
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Reference(m): 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
Though honourable in its responsibility as the foremost voice of the opposition, the PDP should thread carefully on this political minefield. It cannot be seen to be a voice of secessionists particularly those on sectional and tribal lines, particularly lines that are deep bloody scars that just won't heal. The PDP must remain a genuine national party to remain relevant in the scheme of things. Their position on this will not help their course in seeking a way back to power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Senator Shehu Sani could be right.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by SmartMugu: 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
mizzyboy007:
Something is just NOT right in this country.... something is not right.
Everything is not right, not just something.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by saintmark88(m): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
CR77:
Buhari can't stop Biafra

Biafra is our only hope

Then you and your pple should come out to officially tell the country and the international community what u want, am sure dere should b some legal ways to state ur mind clearly instead of protesting, u tried that bfre it resulted to bloodshed, don't u guys ever learn??

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by rexbuton: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

We'll soon start taking over the govt house, the scanty federal installments and military facilities in the SE, I'll appreciate if he continues to keep shut!

You know what you typed above won't happen! It's tha plain truth

1 Like

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by oweman: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
I think finally it is out that its either. PDP being an arm of Biafra or the other way round no wonder Yannmirins were holding nights meetings from abuja to Lagos to minna to ilorin even in Benin so you are co offenders now its clear . Am sure soonBuhari will give necessary directive to put a final stop to the rubbish going on !

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by wiseoneking: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
ademipeju:
Voting process NOW ON

https://www.nairaland.com/2705483/nairaland-moderator-year-2015-voting
Biafra, getting attention daily. Hmmmm. Other nigerians are looking as if they are inferior to the igbos and wont let them go. Is really time for SW and the NORTHERN NIG to proove to the igbos or NigerDelta that they can stand without them. Their superiority of doing without any part of naija is becoming obvious.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by CR77(f): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
My
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Yours? Or you're just fronting?
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Chinaka2014(m): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
Good advise. a stitch in time save many patches act now and wisely before things get out of hand.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by wazobiaN9(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
CR77:
Buhari can't stop Biafra

Biafra is our only hope

That means you have no hope.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by dessy249(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
If biafra is your only hope definitely u don't have hope...My sister let's stop fooling ourself.
CR77:
Buhari can't stop Biafra

Biafra is our only hope

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Adminisher: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
PDP and Biafra are cursed and they belong together. Nigeria is not shaken by Biafran agitation . Nigeria, anti corruption war and rebuilding our revenue base are the issues . Not a dead region where too many badly led children and lots innocent people lost their lives while their playboy deceiver of a leader ran away. Biafra is cursed from the ends of the earth and will never see the light of day.
In the old maps it was just a meaningless name. There was no empire or Kingdom inhabiting the region like Kanem Bornu, Oyo, Benin or Songhai. just a wild bunch of cannibalistic, idolators and nature worshipping aborigines who never built anything of value.
If this is taken too far. The issue will unite other tribes and ethnic nationalities behind Buhari and the second punishment of this accursed region will start again.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by MyMouth(m): 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
They are using the foolish boy Mai Basira to talk because he is from the north! Why is Olisa matua who is the spoke person of PDP not taking on this issue? Because he is Igbo abi?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by wazobiaN9(m): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
Biafra is the only hope of south east and south south people. Nigeria government should let us go so that we can manage our resources and develop our region. We are tired of this marriage called Nigeria. If you support the Biafra independence just click the like button.

Baby boy, do you know what Biafra means?
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by wazobiaN9(m): 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
kingk:
Biafra my home, my country, I shall see you soon.

Why did you abandon it in the first place?

I hope you are there now?!

Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by rexbuton: 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
kelvincoll:
Sincerely i wonder the type of Democracy being practiced in Nigeria.
At least the FG should first have a round table discussion with true representatives of this group other than ignore and then later use force which would further deteriorate the situation.

If Nigeria can cede Bakassi to Cameroon even when the occupants of that area cried to the ears of FG that they were Nigeria, why ignore IPOB?

That is the problem - they have no true representatives.. Biafran cause is being championed by rascals and brigands. And biafra has no universally recognised official territory like bakassi so how we wan take cut am give dem? Take 5 states, dem say no.. Dem want PHC and yenagoa but dem no want ogoni and benin. No protest in calabar because no oil there

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Publicnusiance(m): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
A heavy protest is going on now in awka that I knw of. Roads are blocked and no movement along that axis. I hear say them even reach delta n abia n heading to Enugu. I no too like d idea of Biafra but am ready to stand besides my brothers anytime anyday. Am IGBO for life.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Richydos(m): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
Pdp now speaking like an elder statesman.... Great advise!!! Meanwhile BARIFEC REALTIES LIMITED is rolling out loads of free recharge cards this Christmas in lieu of unveiling our fast developing estate GRACE PARK&GARDENS MOWE-OFADA promo for as low as #550,000 for a plot of land, kindly visit www.brl.com.ng, also discuss with us today for more enquires and site perusal
Marketer's hotline :08038256498, 08168513962
EMAIL :richardodolokor@brl.com.ng
Head office :51 CHURCH STREET OSHODI, BESIDE OSHODI LOCAL GOVERNMENT OFFICE, OSHODI - LAGOS
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by rexbuton: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:
there is no apc in SE/SS
There is no APC but they are not outrightly biafra either

1 Like

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Temidayo9(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
Biafra is the only hope of south east and south south people. Nigeria government should let us go so that we can manage our resources and develop our region. We are tired of this marriage called Nigeria. If you support the Biafra independence just click the like button.
i laugh when i hear say BiAFRa is the last hope.....hnm. who actually stop that zone from bn develop? I guess most youth in that region has been brainwashed.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
rexbuton:

You know what you typed above won't happen! It's tha plain truth

Did you believe protests of such magnitude will be ongoing?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by ExInferis(m): 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
PDP is now pandering to the eastern separatists and niger delta economic terrorists.

Smells like desperation to me.

In any case it remains to be seen how PDP can be a suitable alternative in 2019 when right now the party is hellbent on making sure either buhari fails, or nigeria goes up in flames. All the utterances of PDP from Metuh, Secondus, FFK to this new busybody Maibasira are loaded with combative and insurgent undertones.

Right now they're emboldening the Eastern Flat Heads with this charged statement.

This biafra agitation is the background noise of a discordant few that, if ignored, will fizzle and go out with a whimper. According them the undeserved status of a parley is acknowledging their potency where there's none.

The only threat to Nigeria is BH and not some foolish, misguided, ill-educated, saber-rattling rabble from the eroded East.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
Biafra is around the corner..............and it will forever stay there

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by austinbrown: 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
We want Biafra

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Iykopee(m): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Zoo people shud leave biafrans to go. How's that difficult for them?

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Let these Beasts have their biafra!!!! Please Buhari, let them have their land locked biafrag cause their noise is starting to get on our nerves!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by wiseoneking: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
neonly:
Dat how is starts Orono before u know another waaaaaaaaaaaar God forbid am from South East married to yoruba what I do if it starts wellllllllll lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
divorce alert! Joking?
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Keegan: 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

We'll soon start taking over the govt house, the scanty federal installments and military facilities in the SE, I'll appreciate if he continues to keep shut!

Do as you like, oyun werey ni ko na wa ni kolobo. We don't care.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) / David Mark Spotted On A Train From Abuja To Kaduna Today (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke Licking His Lips At An Event (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.