Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? (6071 Views)

One Simple Way To Get Women To Approach You And Chat With You / 10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places / What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
i was in a party and sitting beside me was a very close friend(birds of the same feathers. if you knw what i mean,.lolz) and not far from us were two ladies with no guy on their table. so we kinda came to a conclusion to taste our wooing skills. despite how we looked, all the sweet nd funny words, we still got cold responds from them.

after we left, we were kinda baffled by their actions nd we had to start asking ourselves questions.

Are they lesbians?

Do they came with guys?

Do they felt intimidated because of how we looked nd all the sweet words we whispered to their ears(which we believed might make them feel insecure in future with the imaginational that these guys dont only look like players but speak like playboys)?

So i felt its neccessary i ask our beautiful ladies on nairaland if they sometimes feels intimidated by some guys that approaches them.
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by ladyF(f): 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
cry what if guys don't approach you cry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
nop
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
cheesy
It depends on who is approaching cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by IamLEGEND1: 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2015

14 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Wizkhalifa2(m): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
They were simply not interested in u! U guys were not their type

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by SUPOL(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
ladyF:
Sey waat?
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by adeagbo101(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
Snowangel4:
nop
Really?...Wanta try?
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by realteflon(m): 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
Some Ladies do feel intimated. A girl who never thought I would ever talk to her, was fidgeting the day I spoke to her. She was all smiles that whole day and I noticed it

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Sanmel(f): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
realteflon:
Some Ladies do feel intimated. A girl who never thought I would ever talk to her, was fidgeting the day I spoke to her. She all smiles that whole day
Hmmm...
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
lovelygurl:
does that tallies wit wat we imagined,..like they felt we were way above them?
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by iruocious: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
Why? If he got some swag I put on my swag too
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Sanmel(f): 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
If I hear..
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by ladyF(f): 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
SUPOL:

Sey waat?
if you are not approached by guys cry cry
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
ladyF:
if u re refering to a lady, then i tink such lady shud visit her village for cleansing asap.
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
rexkexmilan:
cheesy
It depends on who is approaching cheesy.
Yeah. i stated that.
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
English I yaf die ...lolz
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
lovelygurl:

Exactly WHR I was heading... Probably the guys were too posh for em tew handle... Probably, twas 'intimidation' like the op'd opined? From a feminine pt AF view, that hapinz?
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
English e yaf die ...lolz
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
Snowangel4:
nop
nope? u sure so?
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
No...

Depends on how he approaches..
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
realteflon:
Some Ladies do feel intimated. A girl who never thought I would ever talk to her, was fidgeting the day I spoke to her. She all smiles that whole day
adeagbo101:
Really?...Wanta try?
nop
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
nope? u sure so?
yeah
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
iruocious:
Why? If he got some swag I put on my swag too
You feels its all swags u can match? wat happens if d guys wears a wristwatch worth 1.5m, are you gonna put on same?
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
Sanmel:
If I hear..
if u hear say i nor lie abi?
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by ladyF(f): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

if u re refering to a lady, then i tink such lady shud visit her village for cleansing asap.
I will go soon cry God help me cry
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by iruocious: 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

You feels its all swags u can match? wat happens if d guys wears a wristwatch worth 1.5m, are you gonna put on same?
And you think dats enough 2 impress me?... Who cares abt his wrist watch?
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
ladyF:
I will go soon cry God help me cry
you of all people?
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
iruocious:
And you think dats enough 2 impress me?... Who cares abt his wrist watch?
Mayb i shud say it was just wat i imagined. so wat impresses u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm New Here...who Will Be My First Nairaland Friend? / Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker / Burna Boy Can't Date Until I Taste His Manhood -- Esther On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.