Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

One Simple Way To Get Women To Approach You And Chat With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Simple Way To Get Women To Approach You And Chat With You (1129 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed (ladies Beware) / Do These People Ever Get women To Date Them? ....i Doubt Gaan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Simple Way To Get Women To Approach You And Chat With You by Handsome777(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
One Simple Way to Get Women to Approach You and Chat with You

So you're not really comfortable going up to women and talking to them?

How about having them talk to you first?

In school, I used to be among women all the time and I usually know about half the people around me. I'd wait for one of my friends to start talking to a couple girls and then I would jump in.

Not a very good technique because you're out of the loop pretty much.

So I started thinking how could I get girls to talk to me.

I decided to go shopping and saw a shirt with a funny saying on it so I picked it up (only N1500). I went to school a couple days later and I was not there for more than 2 minutes before some girl said "I like your shirt."

Now I was in a much more comfortable position. I talked to her for a couple minutes and then went on doing my own thing.

The benefits of this simple idea:

1. If you have a shirt with words on people are going to read it. They're not going to ignore it — it's impossible. This gives you more attention than somebody wearing a regular shirt.

2. When someone starts talking to you it's much more comfortable than going up to someone and trying to start a conversation.

3. It's cheap. You don't have to go out and buy N5,000 shirts that won't even get you any attention.

I'm not saying this is going to get you a girl because that part is all up to the rest of your game. But this way you will probably talk to more girls which increases your chances of getting one to fall in love with you.

Source: www.http://nigerianinterest..co.id/2016/08/one-simple-way-to-get-women-to-approach.html?m=1
Re: One Simple Way To Get Women To Approach You And Chat With You by chocolateme(f): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
Eziokwu?
Re: One Simple Way To Get Women To Approach You And Chat With You by Handsome777(m): 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
yes na

1 Like

Re: One Simple Way To Get Women To Approach You And Chat With You by MilesLamar(m): 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
Time to go n buy that "My money grows like grass" shirt I saw yesterday.

since 9ja gals and money are 5 & 6.

1 Like

Re: One Simple Way To Get Women To Approach You And Chat With You by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ndi madu sef... angry
Re: One Simple Way To Get Women To Approach You And Chat With You by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
chocolateme:
Eziokwu?
HahHahaha
meanwhile...
I want you to talk to me please!!

1 Like

Re: One Simple Way To Get Women To Approach You And Chat With You by Handsome777(m): 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
hahahaha... you guy are funny
Re: One Simple Way To Get Women To Approach You And Chat With You by Damianking(m): 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
OP ,Na the one wey dey you important you dey talk so. I no see any sense in ya post.

1 Like

Re: One Simple Way To Get Women To Approach You And Chat With You by Handsome777(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
OK
Re: One Simple Way To Get Women To Approach You And Chat With You by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
chocolateme:
Eziokwu?
Maybe if the shirt has money printed on it right? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: One Simple Way To Get Women To Approach You And Chat With You by nigger009(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
Damianking:
OP ,Na the one wey dey you important you dey talk so. I no see any sense in ya post.
luk well u go see sense in it
Re: One Simple Way To Get Women To Approach You And Chat With You by Handsome777(m): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
Thank you my guy @Nigger009

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Ass And Money..d Real Deal / Beginning Days Of My Life At Government College Ibadan +18 Episode 1 / See What This Girl Did To A Guy Who Has Been Begging Her For Sex For 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.