Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas (5249 Views)

Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
There this girl in my department.. Anytime we are thru with lectures or coming to school, she will always force me to buy her bananas.

Every single day this last month. It was so much that i had to be budgeting banana money monthly,

she always make me buy this banana for her and no other guy and the way she usually eat this banana staring at me sometimes.....

I hope am not getting it wrong,or is she initiating me because i know witches meet under banana tree,, my friends are thinking something else which i refuse to believe,
Mind you, she is a strong church lady... Epp me people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by youngest85(m): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
smiles

4 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmmmm..... Nawoooo....shocked... .....

**Op no fear, she no fit initiate you, your blood strong... No forget say banana is classified under fruits....

*Make I rush buy banana go give Smellymouth and Vicstar, na for me to initiate dem make my bank account increase oooogringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by UyiIredia(m): 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
Na banana dey give u headache so. U don't need to worry yourself bro. It's nothing. She just likes it.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Vision4God: 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
Op b prayerful.......

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Ladycloud(f): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
One day just confront her jooo... Her own is too much... Are u her father

5 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by kingwayne007(m): 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Two things de involve!!!!

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by styno22(m): 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Bros u are geting it wrong, she is only expecting u to use ur head, u have banana between ur two legs, give it to her now aba!

5 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Xionez(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
And here i am googling for the cost and upkeep of a pet monkey.
Wanti wanti no get...getti getti no want.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
you said she looks at you while eating the banana? izzit that she's pasturbating in her mind?

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ladycloud:
One day just confront her jooo... Her own is too much... Are u her father

i confronted her.. She will just be smiling
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
kingwayne007:
Two things de involve!!!!
what and what
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
Just continue ur good ministry works
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
discoprophet:
you said she looks at you while eating the banana? izzit that she's pasturbating in her mind?
bros, pasturbating is just an understatement, i guess she is banasturbating within her mindset... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Ladycloud(f): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
Iamsynord:

i confronted her.. She will just be smiling
the next time she tells u to buy her banana... Just sit where u are and be smiling undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
grayht:
bros, pasturbating is just an understatement, i guess she is banasturbating within her mindset... cheesy

a choir mistress masturbating with banana,,, why ?

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Iamsynord:

a choir mistress masturbating with banana,,, why ?
eleyi gidi gan...
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by tataiwo09(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
she wan ogede ur epon.....use dis style...whenever she asks...tell her till u get to ur hostel..dt banana dey ur hostel...when u enter, off ur short and show her ur bannana....she go dey happy....ask for d mouth to chop d banana..i think u kno dt?...work don start

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Kiish(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
* plays D'prince's- Take Banana * grin grin grin
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
Kiish:
* plays D'prince's- Take Banana * grin grin grin
Take banana till you go yo..

take banana till you go yo.. cheesy

emperessnaughty, shake bumbum for me laleyi abeg make this cold run comot grin

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Kiish(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
*Grabs chair to sidon* make i watch free show
AirSultan:
Take banana till you go yo..

take banana till you go yo.. cheesy

emperessnaughty, shake bumbum for me laleyi abeg make this cold run comot grin

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
Kiish:
*Grabs chair to sidon* make i watch free show
you too like good thing jor cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Kiish(m): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
who no like better thing? i still dey wait for my free show.
AirSultan:
you too like good thing jor cheesy

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
Iamsynord:
There this girl in my department.. Anytime we are thru with lectures or coming to school, she will always force me to buy her bananas.

Every single day this last month. It was so much that i had to be budgeting banana money monthly,

she always make me buy this banana for her and no other guy and the way she usually eat this banana staring at me sometimes.....

I hope am not getting it wrong,or is she initiating me because i know witches meet under banana tree,, my friends are thinking something else which i refuse to believe,
Mind you, she is a strong church lady... Epp me people

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Kiish:
who no like better thing? i still dey wait for my free show.
apparently, emperessnaughty is not online so..

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Kiish(m): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
someone should wake her up if shes asleep.
AirSultan:
apparently, emperessnaughty is not online so..

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by ireneony(f): 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
Idle shallow minded op
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Audray(f): 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
Don't stop buying those bananas o.Kontinu. It might be a test from da lord. Kontinu. U never kno how u might get blessed.Kontinu. Da lord works in mysterious ways...Kontinu. cheesy
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Kiish:
someone should wake her up if shes asleep.
Damn bro..

you just wan use laff kill me tonight..

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Kiish(m): 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
angry angry angry angry angry i don dey vex o grin
So na so i go just sleep like that, no free show + i no con get light.
AirSultan:
Damn bro..

you just wan use laff kill me tonight..

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Hillzy(m): 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Bros u dey fall my hand o, na dis simply n small mata u carry come NL watin u soppose don settle since. Give d bae comfirm bana if not u go buy banana till u graduate

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
Kiish:
angry angry angry angry angry i don dey vex o grin
So na so i go just sleep like that, no free show + i no con get light.
sorry bro..

try again latergrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako / Young Couple Posed Completely Unclad As Photos Goes Viral (See Sexy Photos) / Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.