Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (374042 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
continued.... solite3

do you believe Jesus when he said he is not a spirit yes or no?
solite3, I told you to show us the verse where jesus said "he is not a spirit".
I quoted some verses to you, you refuse to respond to them, I'll quote them again
1Pe 3:18For Christ died once for all time for sins, a righteous person for unrighteous ones, in order to lead you to God. He was put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit.
1Co 15:50But I tell you this, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit God’s Kingdom, nor does corruption inherit incorruption
1Co 15:45So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living person.” The last Adam
became a life-giving SPIRIT.

The second Adam abi? What is the meaning of Adam? Was Adam a spirit being?
Adam was not a spirit being!, but the second Adam became a life giving spirit!
The spirit of Christ is a life giving spirit.
that is not what the verse said.
But Christ is not spirit but he possesses both spirit and body. But unlike the first Adam his, is a life giving spirit.
that is not what the scripture tells us, stop formulating theories sir!
flesh and blood cannot inherit God's Kingdom!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:14am On Jul 19, 2016
Barristter07:
Johnw74

Now that you admit Only means only one . we are a step ahead , I hope you know what only one signifies , single one,who exactly did Jesus recognize as the Only one True God ?

Totally off point , the focus is who exactly is the Only one true God ! not how many persons are in God. Learn to comprehend .

lie lie barristter

@ bold, Jesus said "the only true God", you are lying yet again, this time adding to the Lord Jesus Christ's words
Joh_17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Although God is one, you are again lying - misquoting what Jesus said.

duh lie lie not to smart, and "only" is referring to the one God, there is "only" one God
"only" is not referring to the Father, it's well known there is one Father as there is one begotten Son.

Now I know you think you are clever and you think you are a barrister in a court room
however that does not come across in your posts, the opposite does smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:20am On Jul 19, 2016
Barristter07:

You have not answered

To help your level of comprehension. I will ask again , this time in a manner u will be able to comprehend.

which of these two statements are scriptural

" For us , there is ONE GOD the Father " - (A)

" For us , there is ONE God, the Father and his son" - B

A or B ?

lie lie barristter

@bold, I did indeed answer but you are now lying in your every post, false jw true colors are easily seen
I was going to say you must stop lying like that, and then of course I realized that's impossible.

I told you lie lie, but you have been blinded and have no comprehension of what I said

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:22am On Jul 19, 2016
Barristter07:
Johnw74

You won't find this funny I PROMISE YOU, if u fail to provide the evidence for your stated claim above .

Lie lie barristter

you false jw's sure get hysterical,
what you gona do, get the debil onto me smiley

Barristter07:
419 , Show me Where I quote Jesus as saying " ONLY the father is the true God" ?

Lie lie barristter

you false jw cannot help but lie, you know very well I never said you "quoted Jesus"
I said you misquoted Jesus, which you did by claiming Jesus said: "ONLY the father is the true God", you did indeed lie lie
when Jesus said: "the only true God"

You twisted and lied about what the Lord Jesus Christ said.

wow, you another way big lie lie

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2016
Johnw74

johnw74:

Lie lie barristter

you false jw's sure get hysterical,
what you gona do, get the debil onto me smiley

Lie lie barristter

you false jw cannot help but lie, you know very well I never said you "quoted Jesus"
I said you misquoted Jesus, which you did by claiming Jesus said: "ONLY the father is the true God", you did indeed lie lie
when Jesus said: "the only true God"

You twisted and lied about what the Lord Jesus Christ said.

wow, you another way big lie lie

You couldn't provide evidence and went further to showcase some foolishness . you know I told you u won't find it funny at all if you can't provide evidence

" I never said you quoted Jesus " - Johnw74 statement *1

" I said you misquoted Jesus " - johnw74 statement *2

Olodoooo, John bull my son .. I send you to school, you don't know how to spell your " you know the rest ..

How can I misquote someone you said I didn't quote ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2016
johnw74:

lie lie barristter

@bold, I did indeed answer but you are now lying in your every post, false jw true colors are easily seen
I was going to say you must stop lying like that, and then of course I realized that's impossible.

I told you lie lie, but you have been blinded and have no comprehension of what I said

Still expecting your response !

To help your level of comprehension. I will ask again , this time in a manner u will be able to comprehend.

A or B ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2016
Johnw74

johnw74:

lie lie barristter

@ bold, Jesus said "the only true God", you are lying yet again, this time adding to the Lord Jesus Christ's words

Am really surprised at the above all in a bid to evade the crucial point ONLY ONE presents , you mean am a liar because I write Only one true God .

are you ready to admit that makes you a liar too, because what I wrote was actually in response to your explanation that

" only true god" means there is only one true God " johnw74

Based on the above , will you judge yourself by the same Law ?

Joh_17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Although God is one, you are again lying - misquoting what Jesus said.

duh lie lie not to smart, and "only" is referring to the one God, there is "only" one God
"only" is not referring to the Father, it's well known there is one Father as there is one begotten Son.

Now I know you think you are clever and you think you are a barrister in a court room
however that does not come across in your posts, the opposite does smiley

Who did Jesus recognize as the Only true God ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Here's something you JW's should answer-did Jesus ever say He is Michael the Archangel? No
Did Jesus ever freely call Himself the Son of God, without Him quoting scripture to save Himself from the Jews from stoning Him
{John 10:34} Jesus answered them, It is written in your law, I have said you are gods.
Jesus quoted the Psalms so the Jews couldn't stone Him, because it is written in their law {Psalms 82:6} "I said "You are gods, you are sons of the Most high..
Jesus knew by calling Himself the Son of God, He wasn't breaking the Law.
Jesus referred to Himself as the Son of Man.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
dolphinheart:
continued.... solite3

I quoted some verses to you, you refuse to respond to them, I'll quote them again
1Pe 3:18For Christ died once for all time for sins, a righteous person for unrighteous ones, in order to lead you to God. He was put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit.
1Co 15:50But I tell you this, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit God’s Kingdom, nor does corruption inherit incorruption
1Co 15:45So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living person.” The last Adam

its like my silence is not helping you.
Jesus himself said he had flesh and bones which which spirits do not have ,Jesus grave is still empty till today now
U quote verses upside down and then use it for argument
U read 2 peter 3:18 y don't u read vs 19 and see how it exposes you
As for 1 cor 15:50 did Jesus tell you he was flesh and blood?
1 cor 15:45 is clearly distinguishing the kind of spirit Christ is. Christ is has both spirit and body just like Adam but Christ is a life giving spirit but Adam is just a living soul.
Readers should note that some of Paul's words may be hard to understand which peter also confirms.
The best way to understand Paul is to look at what Jesus said but Jehovah witnesses refuse while twisting Paul's words same thing they do with other verses.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
dolphinheart:
continued.... solite3

its like my silence is not helping you.
Jesus himself said he had flesh and bones which which spirits do not have ,Jesus grave is still empty till today
U quote verses upside down and then use it for argument
U read 2 peter 3:18 y don't u read vs 19 and see how it exposes you
As for 1 cor 15:50 did Jesus tell you he was flesh and blood?
1 cor 15:45 is clearly distinguishing the kind of spirit Christ has. Christ has both spirit and body just like Adam but Christ is a life giving spirit but Adam is just a living soul.
The spirit of Christ is the quickening spirit read romans 8:11
But if the spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall quicken your mortal bodies by his spirit that dwelleth in you.

Readers can see that the spirit that raised up Jesus from the dead is also the quickening spirit that will raise the believers.
Paul refers to Christ as a quickening spirit cause Christ is the spirit that gives life but it does not mean Christ does not have a body.
Readers should note that some of Paul's words may be hard to understand which peter also confirms.
The best way to understand Paul is to look at what Jesus said but Jehovah witnesses refuse while twisting Paul's words same thing they do with other verses.
2 peter 3:15-16
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 2:13am On Jul 20, 2016
Barristter07:
Johnw74

You couldn't provide evidence and went further to showcase some foolishness . you know I told you u won't find it funny at all if you can't provide evidence

" I never said you quoted Jesus " - Johnw74 statement *1

" I said you misquoted Jesus " - johnw74 statement *2

Olodoooo, John bull my son .. I send you to school, you don't know how to spell your " you know the rest ..

lie lie barristter

you misquoted Jesus lying about what He said, adding to what He said,
you are using typical false jw twisting and playing with words which is lying,
and all to avoid the truth, in this case that you misquoted Jesus, you lied about what Jesus said

Jesus said: Joh_17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

you lie lie barristter said: "according to the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ, ONLY the Father is the true God - John 17:3"

@green, and what is that confusion, I pointed out you cannot even spell "barrister" cheesy let alone be one
what is it I cannot spell, such secrecy, is it "gona" or "debil" you don't like, too bad

@blue, no really I find you very funny lie lie, pathetic actually, but your confusion and lack of intelligence is funny

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 2:31am On Jul 20, 2016
Barristter07:

Still expecting your response !

A or B ?

lie lie barristter

of course you lie again, but that's just you speaking naturally
and you play that silly false jw game again where I answered your questions
and you lie over and over again and say I did not
search back I think it's only one page back maybe two not that hard for a barrister wink
even I could find it in a few seconds.

I did answer and have told you that two or three times now but false jw loves to lie in every post

johnw74:

lie lie barristter

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 2:53am On Jul 20, 2016
Barristter07:
Johnw74

Am really surprised at the above all in a bid to evade the crucial point ONLY ONE presents , you mean am a liar because I write Only one true God .

are you ready to admit that makes you a liar too, because what I wrote was actually in response to your explanation that

" only true god" means there is only one true God " johnw74

Based on the above , will you judge yourself by the same Law ?

Who did Jesus recognize as the Only true God ?

lie lie barristter

yes of course you are a liar for misquoting what Jesus said, for adding to His words

for a barrister wink you are not very smart, you misquoted Jesus, you lied about what he said, you added to His words.

as far as me lying, no, I wasn't quoting Jesus, I was giving my opinion, and that opinion I gave is true.

you far big lie lie
but you way big not clever also

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 6:26am On Jul 20, 2016
lie lie barristter

you have been trying to confuse matters by twisting and playing with words, which is lying
and which is what deceivers do

Jesus referred to the Father as being "the only true God"

you lie lie barristter claimed that Jesus taught "ONLY the Father is the true God"

Jesus said Father is the only true God and
John 1:1 shows the Word is also the only true God

there is only "one true God"
not, "Father ONLY is the one true God", lie lie

you lie lie barristter misquoted and lied about what Jesus said,
as you do with many Bible verses

so big a lie lie

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Barristter07:

according to the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ, ONLY the Father is the true God - John 17:3

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 7:11am On Jul 20, 2016
Barristter07:
Johnw74

You won't find this funny I PROMISE YOU, if u fail to provide the evidence for your stated claim above .

419 , Show me Where I quote Jesus as saying " ONLY the father is the true God" ?

lie lie barristter

See how this deceiver works, first he falsely accuses me of saying he quoted Jesus when I said he misquoted Jesus, and he is angry at me over his own false accusation

then false jw twists and plays with words which is lying

Barristter07:

you great big deceiver lie lie barristter
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 10:26am On Jul 20, 2016
Johnw74

johnw74:

lie lie barristter

See how this deceiver works, first he falsely accuses me of saying he quoted Jesus when I said he misquoted Jesus, and he is angry at me over his own false accusation

then false jw twists and plays with words which is lying

you great big deceiver lie lie barristter

You are putting yourself in hot soup , it seems you don't know the meaning of " misquote " before you used that word.

misquote /mɪsˈkwəʊt/
verb
1. quote (a person or a piece of written or spoken text) inaccurately.
noun

2.a passage or remark quoted inaccurately.

the above reveals that before someone can be said to have misquote, such a person must have Quote the person in question.

and I asked you johnw74 on this same thread that , can you show me where I quote Jesus ? to justify your use of the word " misquote"

to which you, Johnw74 replied as at 1:22am on July 19 that:

" I never said you quoted Jesus " - Johnw74

with that statement , you nullify your accusations against me because a misquote doesn't occur until I actually quote the person in question . which you testified I didn't do .
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2016
Johnw74

johnw74
Jesus referred to the Father as being "the only true God"
Good you confess this.
saved!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2016
Johnw74

johnw74:

lie lie barristter

yes of course you are a liar for misquoting what Jesus said, for adding to His words

for a barrister wink you are not very smart, you misquoted Jesus, you lied about what he said, you added to His words.

as far as me lying, no, I wasn't quoting Jesus, I was giving my opinion, and that opinion I gave is true.

you far big lie lie
but you way big not clever also

@ bold , You are not intelligent , here is my full quote

Barristter07

[size=24] Now that you admit [/size] Only means only one . we are a step ahead , I hope you know what only one signifies , single one, who exactly did Jesus recognize as the Only one True God ?

the above reveal that you actually admit Only means Only one true God , which is why I went ahead to ask you the above question based on what you admit in the below quote

" Only true God means there is only one true God " johnw74

* But to evade the crucial point that question present , you replied saying I lied about Jesus words that its actually only true God not Only one true God { note that I didn't. quote Jesus at all here too } grin

- its either your opinion on which I based my question is wrong and my question is wrong .

OR

- your opinion on which I based my question is true which makes my question true too.

which exactly ?

" and that opinion I gave is true " Johnw74

grin grin only true God means only one true God , only one means sole one therefore disqualifying your Father and son theory . sole one not two.

I won't blame you at all, I blame your lack of comprehension to read a post properly before replying to avoid all this embarrassment you are giving yourself.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2016
johnw74

johnw74:

lie lie barristter

of course you lie again, but that's just you speaking naturally
and you play that silly false jw game again where I answered your questions
and you lie over and over again and say I did not
search back I think it's only one page back maybe two not that hard for a barrister wink
even I could find it in a few seconds.

I did answer and have told you that two or three times now but false jw loves to lie in every post

You have never answered A or B!

let's check your initial reply you called response .

johnw74

your "A" statement is wrong, scripture says there is one God the Father, it doesn't say God is composed of one person as your twisted statement
says

Rather than focus on the question and The statement in quote , you are searching for which is wrong. here

this therefore is not a reply . but a deliberate attempt to run from the question since you realize it will blow you up

1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
[size=27] this verse shows that the Father is the one God, [/size]

this agrees with A " For us, there is one God the Father " do u choose A ?

it doesn't show that the Son is not the one God also, Christians know that God is one, in fact Jesus in that verse is called "Lord" which is "kurios" , meaning supreme in authority, "God"
and Jesus said:
Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.
and of course John 1:1 shows that your "B" statement is correct
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
however we know that you won't and cannot understand or believe the truth, you need to have the Truth in you
your elders and witchpower choose which ones you are to believe and not believe.
and many scriptures show that Jesus is God, which I have posted more than once, but you neither know the father or the son or the scriptures, or believe the truth,
but you false jw glory in your lies, that is clear.

@ underlined, we are not discussing who is one Lord, so that's not an issues here

the verse doesn't say the son is the One God ... does it ?

once again , do u agree with A as the scripturally correct statement

" For Us there is one God , the Father " ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 2:04am On Jul 21, 2016
Barristter07:
Johnw74

You are putting yourself in hot soup , it seems you don't know the meaning of " misquote " before you used that word.

misquote /mɪsˈkwəʊt/
verb
noun

the above reveals that before someone can be said to have misquote, such a person must have Quote the person in question.

and I asked you johnw74 on this same thread that , can you show me where I quote Jesus ? to justify your use of the word " misquote"

with that statement , you nullify your accusations against me because a misquote doesn't occur until I actually quote the person in question . which you testified I didn't do .

Lie lie barristter

how you love to twist and play with words - lie, and get into grammar lessons, and all to avoid the fact that you lied and misquoted Jesus

the fact is Jesus said concerning the Father: "the only true God", which doesn't prevent another person being God also, such as the Word is

and you lie lie said: "ONLY the father is the true God" which prevents any other persdon being God, such as the Word is
you lied, lie lie barristter, and misquoted Jesus

you false jw cannot stop lying
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 2:11am On Jul 21, 2016
Barristter07:
Johnw74

Good you confess this.

saved!

lie lie barristter

ofcourse I confess the truth: that Father is "the only true God"

I further confess the truth: that the Word is "the only true God"

there is only one true God and He is God and the Word

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

you lie lie barristter confess a lie and misquote Jesus saying He said: "ONLY the father is the true God"

you misquote Jesus and lie about what He said

duh, you not getting any brighter lie lie
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 2:28am On Jul 21, 2016
Barristter07:

Johnw74

@ bold , You are not intelligent , here is my full quote

the above reveal that you actually admit Only means Only one true God , which is why I went ahead to ask you the above question based on what you admit in the below quote

" Only true God means there is only one true God " johnw74

* But to evade the crucial point that question present , you replied saying I lied about Jesus words that its actually only true God not Only one true God { note that I didn't. quote Jesus at all here too } grin

- its either your opinion on which I based my question is wrong and my question is wrong .

OR

- your opinion on which I based my question is true which makes my question true too.

which exactly ?

lie lie barristter

wow you so lacking

yes "only true God" and "only one true God" is correct as I said, and it doesn't favour your misquoting Jesus as having said: "ONLY the Father is the true God", it goes against you

Barristter07:

" and that opinion I gave is true " Johnw74

grin grin only true God means only one true God , only one means sole one therefore disqualifying your Father and son theory . sole one not two.

"only true God" and "only one true God" is referring to God and not to persons, duh,
we know there is only one true God just as Christians know that God is God and the Word,
and you lie lie keep confusing God with the persons in God,
much confusion from you

Barristter07:

I won't blame you at all, I blame your lack of comprehension to read a post properly before replying to avoid all this embarrassment you are giving yourself.

ha ha, yes, how will I ever be able to show my face around here again after exposing this liar
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 2:53am On Jul 21, 2016
Barristter07:
johnw74

You have never answered A or B!

Lie lie barristter

you once again falsely accuse that I never answered A or B
and then you quote my over 200 word answer to A and B
talk about being blinded

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

you so big lie lie

Barristter07:

\let's check your initial reply you called response .

Rather than focus on the question and The statement in quote , you are searching for which is wrong. here

this therefore is not a reply . but a deliberate attempt to run from the question since you realize it will blow you up

this agrees with A " For us, there is one God the Father " do u choose A ?

that is not like your quote where you lied and misquoted Jesus saying
"ONLY the father is the true God", leaving no room for the Word being a person in God also

Jesus said concerning the Father "the only true God"
all your twisting and play on words won't make me forget your lies and misquoting Jesus,
nor will your repeating your same old lies over and over again as is a trait among false jw's, oh deceivers

our Lord Jesus Christ never taught "ONLY the Father is the true God"
you lied about what Jesus said, you misquoted Him.

Barristter07:

@ underlined, we are not discussing who is one Lord, so that's not an issues here

the verse doesn't say the son is the One God ... does it ?

once again , do u agree with A as the scripturally correct statement

" For Us there is one God , the Father " ?

yes I do and I believe the Word is also that one God, John 1:1 did you get that, one God, not one person

and " For Us there is one God , the Father " is not leaving out that the Word is also that one God
but your lie and misquote of what Jesus said: "ONLY the father is the true God" leaves out another person being that one God,
which the Word is, and so I agree with both A and B, however your quote doesn't agrees with either A or B

you don't believe the Bible and believe what your elders and what witchpower magazine tell you
your elders believe those fallen angels that visit witchpower magazine headquarters
telling them such things as: the Word is "a god", "the Savior of the World is "a god" "an angel"

you way big lie lie barristter

get yourself a lawyer, you would be in jail by now for perjury if this was a court room

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 3:18am On Jul 21, 2016
More that people should know about the sect that call themselves Jehovah's Witnesses

Read about it here

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 3:52am On Jul 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 6:59am On Jul 21, 2016
Interesting? The further we hear more on these subjects the more closest the JW's are facing the place they refuse to believe Hell fire ever existed.
Which of course is sad-God see's everybody equal, and yet the JW's and other religions, have refused and have turned their backs against Christ, living a life of fear and torment { 2 Timothy 3:7} Always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. And that Christ ever existed.
I pray that all man kind will study the word of God-and find the love of Christ, buried deep down within their hearts, and be set free and delivered them from all their pains and their un-forgiven natures, that they have carried with them since time began.
I pray the JW's will lead people to Christ, and not the Watchtower organisation.
johnw74:

More on appearing as angels of light at witchpower headquarters

[url=https://books.google.com.au/books?id=wmsdmva7u6kC&pg=PA71&lpg=PA71&dq=angels+come+to+watchtower+headquarters+in+brooklyn&source=bl&ots=A4YAePTasv&sig=tljoaKhHGQc-M36AVWMpP6-Fs6k&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjsi5b1wIPOAhXMHZQKHURMDmAQ6AEIMjAF#v=onepage&q=angels%20come%20to%20watchtower%20headquarters%20in%20brooklyn&f=false]Read it here[/url]

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2016
Barristter07:
Johnw74

misquote /mɪsˈkwəʊt/
verb
noun

Nice one Barry, but you are speaking with a confuse individual who lacks good comprehension . imagine him still shouting you misquote after confessing you didn't quote . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 7:59am On Jul 21, 2016
johnw74:

Lie lie barristter

you once again falsely accuse that I never answered A or B
and then you quote my over 200 word answer to A and B
talk about being blinded

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

you so big lie lie

that is not like your quote where you lied and misquoted Jesus saying
"ONLY the father is the true God", leaving no room for the Word being a person in God also

Jesus said concerning the Father "the only true God"
all your twisting and play on words won't make me forget your lies and misquoting Jesus,
nor will your repeating your same old lies over and over again as is a trait among false jw's, oh deceivers

our Lord Jesus Christ never taught "ONLY the Father is the true God"
you lied about what Jesus said, you misquoted Him.

yes I do and I believe the Word is also that one God, John 1:1 did you get that, one God, not one person

and " For Us there is one God , the Father " is not leaving out that the Word is also that one God
but your lie and misquote of what Jesus said: "ONLY the father is the true God" leaves out another person being that one God,
which the Word is, and so I agree with both A and B, however your quote doesn't agrees with either A or B

you don't believe the Bible and believe what your elders and what witchpower magazine tell you
your elders believe those fallen angels that visit witchpower magazine headquarters
telling them such things as: the Word is "a god", "the Savior of the World is "a god" "an angel"

you way big lie lie barristter

get yourself a lawyer, you would be in jail by now for perjury if this was a court room

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

hahahahabah, u agree with both A and B

pls show me that B from the scriptures

' For us there is one God, Father and son " . show me that from the scriptures ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2016
@ Johnw74

am seriously laughing here, I can see a person who cant think properly . with a very low comprehensive memory . I didn't mean to insult , but I just have to say the plain truth about you

For now , it has been established that the misquote noise you are making is part of a strategy to evade crucial points of the discussion . again , as seen from the definition of misquote . a misquote doesn't occur until I quote the person in question ( " " ) . and evidence reveals I Barristter07 never quote Jesus ! even you Johnw74 bear me witness

" I never said you quoted Jesus " johnw74

its good to have your silly responses trashed like this !

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2016
Jozzy4:

Nice one Barry, but you are speaking with a confuse individual who lacks good comprehension . imagine him still shouting you misquote after confessing you didn't quote . grin grin

ha ha, talk about confusion and lack of comprehension,
but following lie lie barristter thinking he is clever will do that to you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2016
Jozzy4:

hahahahabah, u agree with both A and B

pls show me that B from the scriptures

' For us there is one God, Father and son " . show me that from the scriptures ?

sure here is a Bible scripture that shows the one God is Father and son

wow you not to clever smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2016
Barristter07:
@ Johnw74

am seriously laughing here,

Lie lie barristter

more lies ofcourse, you are close to crying smiley

Barristter07:

I can see a person who cant think properly . with a very low comprehensive memory . I didn't mean to insult ,

you started out with one lie, and recently you have been lying in every post
and now you are lying multiple times in just one sentence, that's how it goes, lie leads to more lies, to more, and to more,
but I have to give you credit, it is easy for you

Barristter07:

but I just have to say the plain truth about you

ha ha the plain truth from lie lie barristter

Barristter07:

For now , it has been established that the misquote noise you are making is part of a strategy to evade crucial points of the discussion . again , as seen from the definition of misquote . a misquote doesn't occur until I quote the person in question ( " " ) . and evidence reveals I Barristter07 never quote Jesus ! even you Johnw74 bear me witness

" I never said you quoted Jesus " johnw74

now lie lie barristter

you got upset and said to me, where did I quote Jesus

that was yet another lie

and I replied I didn't say you quoted Jesus, I said you misquoted Jesus
which you did, and you have been lying ever since twisting and playing with words and grammar
to try and weasel out of your lies and misquoting.

Jesus said referring to Father: "the only true God"

you lie lie said: "according to the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ, ONLY the Father is the true God - John 17:3"

you lied that you were not quoting Jesus, but you even gave the book chapter and verse where Jesus said it cheesy

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

you lied about what Jesus said, you misquoted Him lie lie

Barristter07:

its good to have your silly responses trashed like this !

na, lies cannot do it, you trash yourself in your every post wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.