Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (373452 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by andymoorey(m): 3:49am On Jul 23, 2016
johnw74:

Lie lie barristter

you false jw's sure get hysterical,
what you gona do, get the debil onto me smiley

Lie lie barristter

you false jw cannot help but lie, you know very well I never said you "quoted Jesus"
I said you misquoted Jesus, which you did by claiming Jesus said: "ONLY the father is the true God", you did indeed lie lie
when Jesus said: "the only true God"

You twisted and lied about what the Lord Jesus Christ said.

wow, you another way big lie lie
When you are referring to persons, why do you always say "jw" when it is a discussion? Attacking religions is of the devil who want to hide facts about God with cunning. The same satan would not want people to know the difference betweeen a Son and his Fater like in the case of God (Jehovah) and His Son (Jesus). If someone is thinking enough, how would he want John 3:16 to be explained again,

New International Version
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

New Living Translation
"For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

English Standard Version
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Berean Study Bible
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Berean Literal Bible
For God so loved the world that He gave the only begotten Son, so that everyone believing in Him should not perish, but should have eternal life.

New American Standard Bible
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

King James Bible
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

or Daniel 713-14?

13 “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man,a o comingp with the clouds of heaven.q He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. 14 He was given authority,r glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him.s His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdomt is one that will never be destroyed.

View the bible with the mind to know and not wanting to draw innocent ones with yourself. If Jesus in heaven is given directive by someone else, it stands to prove that he is subject to (under) that one. 1corinthians 15:24-28.

24 Next, the end, when he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. 25 For he must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet. 26 And the last enemy, death, is to be brought to nothing. 27 For God “subjected all things under his feet.” But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that this does not include the One who subjected all things to him. 28 But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 4:21am On Jul 23, 2016
brocab:
I had asked a question, and of course no-JW had answered it, maybe you should open your eyes' and answer the question.
Yet for us there is but One God.

From whom all things came and from whom we live-Through whom all things came through whom we live. So which One is it? Jesus or God.

see your option Jesus or God . u properly separate Jesus from God, isn't it ? grin

Brocab, you are dishonest @ bold , quote that verse in full , For us there is one God the Father!!!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 4:22am On Jul 23, 2016
andymoorey:

When you are referring to persons, why do you always say "jw" when it is a discussion? Attacking religions is of the devil who want to hide facts about God with cunning. The same satan would not want people to know the difference betweeen a Son and his Fater like in the case of God (Jehovah) and His Son (Jesus). If someone is thinking enough, how would he want John 3:16 to be explained again,

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

New Living Translation
"For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

English Standard Version
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Berean Study Bible
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Berean Literal Bible
For God so loved the world that He gave the only begotten Son, so that everyone believing in Him should not perish, but should have eternal life.

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

King James Bible
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

or Daniel 713-14?

13 “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man,a o comingp with the clouds of heaven.q He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. 14 He was given authority,r glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him.s His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdomt is one that will never be destroyed.

View the bible with the mind to know and not wanting to draw innocent ones with yourself. If Jesus in heaven is given directive by someone else, it stands to prove that he is subject to (under) that one. 1corinthians 15:24-28.

24 Next, the end, when he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. 25 For he must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet. 26 And the last enemy, death, is to be brought to nothing. 27 For God “subjected all things under his feet.” But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that this does not include the One who subjected all things to him. 28 But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone

attacking false religion is not of the devil
Jesus attacked the pharisees of His day who were a false religious sect

Jesus called the pharisees "the synagogue of Satan":
Rev_3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

false jw is todays pharisees

of course Jesus is subjected to the Father, that is not saying the Word is not God
but if you are false jw you could not possibly understand:
2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 4:47am On Jul 23, 2016
Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isaiah said Jesus is "mighty God" and false jw believe that, because false jw believe in two god's,
a mighty god (Jesus) and a almighty god (Father)

of course both "mighty God" and "almighty God" are terms referring to the one true God

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

but when it comes to John 1:1, they change that, they don't say
the Word was God or the Word was mighty God, they lie and say the Word is "a god"

false jw believe Isaiah that Jesus is "mighty God" but they don't believe Isaiah when he next said
Jesus is "everlasting Father", so false jw's pick and choose what they will believe from the Bible,
as all sects do.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 6:01am On Jul 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by andymoorey(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2016
johnw74:

attacking false religion is not of the devil
Jesus attacked the pharisees of His day who were a false religious sect

Jesus called the pharisees "the synagogue of Satan":
Rev_3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

false jw is todays pharisees

of course Jesus is subjected to the Father, that is not saying the Word is not God
but if you are false jw you could not possibly understand:
2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Can you please be humble for a second and answer this mild question?

Has Jesus and God (or anything you call the second person) happened to be different and be together in heaven at any time?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
solite3:
author=dolphinheart post=47753279]
silence? what silence?

how did change my words?
7:13th, July 16 solite3: " Jesus said he is not a spirit."
10:14 pa July 19: solite3: "Jesus himself said he had flesh and bones which which spirits do not have"

a beg pls quote the verse.

Hahaha u now agreed that Jesus has flesh and bones now! Ah is it I that said spirits do not have flesh and bones? @ cancelled if spirits has flesh and bones can you call them spirits? So Jesus was lying when he said spirits do not have flesh and bones
of course , jesus materialised flesh and bones for his disciples to see and feel and know they are not seeing a vision, angels could materialise human bodies to be seen by men!

busted
Look at what the bible says
1peter 3:18
For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but [i]quickened by the spirit[
@ bold did you spot the difference
1.you could not even quote any, both the one you said I read and the one you said I did not read.
2. you could not even show how it exposes me.
3. you could not even try to explain those verses
4. I never quoted 2 peter 3:18 on these issue to you, I quoted 1 peter 3: 18 which says :
For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death [b]in the body
but made alive in the Spirit.
English Standard Version
For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit,
Berean Literal Bible
because Christ also suffered once for sins,
the righteous for the unrighteous, so that He might bring you to God, having been put to death indeed in the flesh, but having been made alive [/b]in the spirit,[/b]
For Christ also died for sins once for all, the just for the unjust, so that He might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit;
King James Bible
Holman Christian Standard Bible
For Christ also suffered for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, that He might bring you to God, after being put to death in the fleshly realm but made alive in the spiritual realm.
New American Standard 1977
For Christ also died...... in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit
American Standard Version
Because......being put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit;
Darby Bible Translation
for Christ indeed has once suffered..... being put to death in flesh, but made alive in [the] Spirit,
English Revised Version
Because Christ also suffered for sins once, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God; being put to death in the flesh, but quickened in the spirit;[/b]

did I spot the difference?, yes I did!

good
you are DEAD IN SPIRIT DOLPHINSHEART! YOU HEAR ME? DEAD I SAY
who is dolphinsheart?
For the same of readers
Why did Paul refer to Jesus as a life giving spirit?
pls note, the scriptures said Jesus BECAME a life giving spirit!, just as Adam became a soul!
First of all consider what Jesus said in John 6:63
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
Joh 6:63It is the spirit that is life-giving; the flesh is of no use at all. The sayings that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.

pls everyone, always notice the full words in the verse and don't allow people cherry pick explanations for you.
Do we have scriptures that support this verse ? Yes!
Ga 6:8because the one sowing with a view to his flesh will reap corruption from his flesh, but the one sowing with a view to the spirit will reap everlasting life from the spirit.
De 8:3So he humbled you and let you go hungry and fed you with the manna, which neither you had known nor your fathers had known, in order to make you know that man does not live by bread alone but man lives by every expression from Jehovah’s mouth.
Mt 4:4But he answered: “It is written: ‘Man must live, not on bread alone, but on every word that comes from Jehovah’s mouth.’”

in reference to the spirit Jesus was talking about hope you saw where he said in the verse:" The sayings that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life."

And also read John1:4 In him was life and the life was the light of men
yep, Jesus could give life, God has granted him such power, when he was resurrected as a spirit(which he was before coming to earth), he still has that power , he became a life giving spirit!
1Ti 3:16Indeed, the sacred secret of this godly devotion is admittedly great: ‘He was made manifest in flesh, was declared righteous in spirit, appeared to angels, was preached about among nations, was believed upon in the world, was received up in glory.’

John11:25
I am the resurrection and the life; he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.
yep, Jesus as a spirit will give life to them!

In 1cor 15:45 Paul referring to Christ's own spiritual attribute as a life giving spirit
no sir, the scripture was referring to what Jesus is , what he BECAME!.
For example Paul says Christians are seated with Christ in the heavenlies. Do we now take it to mean Christians are already in heaven? Obviously no! So looking beyond the letter and understanding the spirit of it, is the key to understanding the bible. For the letter killeth but the spirit gives life
you told us what is not saying when he you said " Paul says", but you refuse to tell what Paul is saying!

Paul was obviously comparing the spiritual attributes of Christ to that of Adam while Adam was just a living soul Christ is a life giving spirit this does not in anyway mean Christ was resurrected as a spirit for even while Jesus was on earth he expressed his ability to give life showing the type of spirit he is.
Christ was both spirit and body! But it is the spirit of Christ that gives life
you forget, the verse was talking about resurrection! you don't recieve the body you sowed!
The verse did not say Adam was just a living soul, it said : Adam BECAME A LIVING SOUL!

in relation to such resurrection the scripture said
1Co 15:44It is sown a physical body; it is raised up a spiritual body. If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one

sir again I tell you one more time, no physicAl body for those going to heaven, flesh and blood cannot inherit God's Kingdom, how do you expect it's ruler to have physical body!

Luke24:37-39
37. But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
38. And he said unto them, why are ye troubled? And why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
39. Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
But lie lie dolphinsheart says Jesus was a spirit
can a spirit materialise flesh and bone? Yes. The scriptures gives us many examples.
Jesus was tellin them that what they are seeing is not a vision or an apparition, it's the real him! materialising a body that they can see and touch!
There are also examples in which spirits appear in dreams, visions and other ways that are not physical, but this is different, and that is what Jesus is trying to calm their minds about.

Its either you believe Jesus words or not!
Again you said it was Jesus flesh that was the ransom
But look at what Jesus said in Luke14:24 that his blood is the new testament.
Again in the bible the blood is life of animal and the law states that life must be for life and without sharing of blood there is no forgiveness. The blood of Christ poured out is what must go for life to return to man not his flesh. That's y Jesus resurrected with flesh and bones.
first you lied about what luke 14: 24 said :
King James Version
Lu 14:24For I say unto you, That none of those men which were bidden shall taste of my supper.

so Jesus resurrected with flesh and bones and no blood?wow!
well Jesus said this concerning the ransom :
King James Version
Joh 6:51I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
Heb 10:10By this “will” we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all time

Lu 22:19Also, he took a loaf, gave thanks, broke it, and gave it to them, saying: “This means my body, which is to be given in your behalf. Keep doing this in remembrance of me.”
Lu 22:20Also, he did the same with the cup after they had the evening meal, saying: “This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood, which is to be poured out in your behalf.

what I said is only different from what the verse says because you lack comprehension
no problem, keep on running away from the questions and refusing to explain those scriptures!

@ bold thank God you know @ cancelled spirit do not have bodies
spirit have spirit bodies, and can also materialise physical bodies for us to feel and touch!
which one is those going to heaven? All Christians are going to heaven.
wateva sir, that does not stop you from tellING us what they will be resurrected as, flesh and blood or spirit creatures?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
brocab:
The spirit will do! The words I said is hell fire, not he'll fire.
now pls give us a scripture that says spirit of man goes to hell fire?
and then tell us where the rest(body,soul)goes!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
That's true, Without the Spirit of God everyone hates the truth.
johnw74:

bro it's amazing how false jw hate the truth
they have some knowledge, but of the wrong kind
they are told what to believe and what even to say

some people call that kind: zombies
smiley

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:27am On Jul 24, 2016
{Luke 16:22-26} If this scripture doesn't tell you, nothing will.
Think about this 'if someone was burnt to death-does it mean they still have a body of flesh and blood after they die, with what the scripture say's which way doe's the Spirit go? Does it roam around until it finds pasture, or is it directed to a place where He/she's past life {chosen} it to be.
Like with the story above about the rich man and the poor man.
dolphinheart:

now pls give us a scripture that says spirit of man goes to hell fire?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:45am On Jul 24, 2016
No you have still got it wrong, Both have the same Qualifications, both are the same.
Jozzy4:

see your option Jesus or God . u properly separate Jesus from God, isn't it ? grin

Brocab, you are dishonest @ bold , quote that verse in full , For us there is one God the Father!!!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:12am On Jul 24, 2016
andymoorey:

Can you please be humble for a second and answer this mild question?

not liking satans disciples has nothing at all to do with humility
try being truthful if that's at all possible for false jw

andymoorey:

Has Jesus and God (or anything you call the second person) happened to be different and be together in heaven at any time?

^^^
confusion is the hall mark of false jw
if you mean are there scriptures of God and the Word being together,
there are a few just off the top of my head, surely even false jw can do a search and find them

If you say there are none, then I will show false jw to be lying yet again
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:16am On Jul 24, 2016
Jesus is called The mighty God:
Isa_9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Jehovah is called the mighty God:
Isa 10:21 The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.

Jehovah is called the Almighty God:
Gen_17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Jesus is called the Almighty:
Rev_1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

false jw say that is Jehovah talking in verse 8, saying I am the Alpha and Omega, but the previous verse shows
that it is Jesus the one who was pierced talking:
Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Also John turns to see who it was that was speaking:
Rev 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
Rev 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
Rev 1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
Rev 1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

John turned to see it was Jesus talking
and Jesus said again as in verse 8, I am the Alpha and omega

lie lie false jw's

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
The questions where : now pls give us a scripture that says spirit of man goes to hell fire?

let's see if he could answer!
brocab:
{Luke 16:22-26} If this scripture doesn't tell you, nothing will.
22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried.
23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side.
24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’
25 “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony.
26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

1. is there any mention that their spirit went to hell fire? noooooo!
2. is the word "spirit" even mentioned their? noooooo!

Think about this 'if someone was burnt to death-does it mean they still have a body of flesh and blood after they die, with what the scripture say's which way doe's the Spirit go? Does it roam around until it finds pasture, or is it directed to a place where He/she's past life {chosen} it to be.
Like with the story above about the rich man and the poor man.
you could not show that the spirit goes to hell you are now using style style and philosophy of men to adjust the issue.
BROCAB, THE SCRIPTURES NEVER EVER SAID SPIRIT OF MAN GOES TO HELL! SUCH THOUGHTS COME OUT OF YOUR MAN MADE IDEALOGIES!

you could not answer the first part, so no need to ask you where the others(soul and body)go , cus you will fail to answer that one too!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
author=dolphinheart post=47817729]
7:13th, July 16 solite3: " Jesus said he is not a spirit."
10:14 pa July 19: solite3: "Jesus himself said he had flesh and bones which which spirits do not have"

a beg pls quote the verse.

of course , jesus materialised flesh and bones for his disciples to see and feel and know they are not seeing a vision, angels could materialise human bodies to be seen by men!
so you deny Jesus resurrection so you mean Jesus materialise body to persuade his disciples that he was not a spirit whereas he is a spirit?

1.you could not even quote any, both the one you said I read and the one you said I did not read.
2. you could not even show how it exposes me.
3. you could not even try to explain those verses
4. I never quoted 2 peter 3:18 on these issue to you, I quoted 1 peter 3: 18 which says :
For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death [b]in the body
but made alive in the Spirit.
English Standard Version
For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit,
Berean Literal Bible
because Christ also suffered once for sins,
the righteous for the unrighteous, so that He might bring you to God, having been put to death indeed in the flesh, but having been made alive [/b]in the spirit,[/b]
For Christ also died for sins once for all, the just for the unjust, so that He might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit;
King James Bible
Holman Christian Standard Bible
For Christ also suffered for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, that He might bring you to God, after being put to death in the fleshly realm but made alive in the spiritual realm.
New American Standard 1977
For Christ also died...... in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit
American Standard Version
Because......being put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit;
Darby Bible Translation
for Christ indeed has once suffered..... being put to death in flesh, but made alive in [the] Spirit,
English Revised Version
Because Christ also suffered for sins once, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God; being put to death in the flesh, but quickened in the spirit;[/b]

did I spot the difference?, yes I did!
y did u avoid KJV? Because it will expose you.

who is dolphinsheart?
shocked oh I understand there are different entities using this moniker
grin
pls note, the scriptures said Jesus BECAME a life giving spirit!, just as Adam became a soul!
and I quoted to you that Jesus has always been a life giving spirit. That verse is a comparism between the last Adam and the first adam.

[
b]Joh 6:63It is the spirit that is life-giving; the flesh is of no use at all. The sayings that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.[/b]

pls everyone, always notice the full words in the verse and don't allow people cherry pick explanations for you.
Do we have scriptures that support this verse ? Yes!
Ga 6:8because the one sowing with a view to his flesh will reap corruption from his flesh, but the one sowing with a view to the spirit will reap everlasting life from the spirit.
De 8:3So he humbled you and let you go hungry and fed you with the manna, which neither you had known nor your fathers had known, in order to make you know that man does not live by bread alone but man lives by every expression from Jehovah’s mouth.
Mt 4:4But he answered: “It is written: ‘Man must live, not on bread alone, but on every word that comes from Jehovah’s mouth.’”

in reference to the spirit Jesus was talking about hope you saw where he said in the verse:" The sayings that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life."
how does this prove me wrong? It is Christ that gives life through his spirit!
Romans 8:9-11
So Paul was talking about the spiritual ability of the last adam

yep, Jesus could give life, God has granted him such power, when he was resurrected as a spirit(which he was before coming to earth), he still has that power , he became a life giving spirit!
@ bold lol are you telling me that when Christ was on earth he was not Adam? Are you telling me Christ couldn't give life when he was on earth? Christ said his words where spirit and life! Does this not tell you the kind of spirit Christ is? @ your confusion Paul was telling you that Christ is not just a living soul
1Ti 3:16Indeed, the sacred secret of this godly devotion is admittedly great: ‘He was made manifest in flesh, was declared righteous in spirit, appeared to angels, was preached about among nations, was believed upon in the world, was received up in glory.’

yep, Jesus as a spirit will give life to them!

no sir, the scripture was referring to what Jesus is , what he BECAME!.
Christ became a life giving spirit [ to sinful men ] when he God send him to die for the sin of the world not after his resurrection. If not Christ death would have been in vain. Christ became a life giving spirit to us by his coming not that Christ was not a life giving spirit before coming but this verse is used in respect to his humanity.
you told us what is not saying when he you said " Paul says", but you refuse to tell what Paul is saying!
keep on accusing yourself there

you forget, the verse was talking about resurrection! you don't recieve the body you sowed!
The verse did not say Adam was just a living soul, it said : Adam BECAME A LIVING SOUL!
keep on living a delusion. Christ grave is empty! Go and see it for yourself! Jesus is alive!
in relation to such resurrection the scripture said
1Co 15:44It is sown a physical body; it is raised up a spiritual body. If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one
yes spiritual bodies not spirit bodies!
sir again I tell you one more time, no physicAl body for those going to heaven, flesh and blood cannot inherit God's Kingdom, how do you expect it's ruler to have physical body!

can a spirit materialise flesh and bone? Yes. The scriptures gives us many examples.
Jesus was tellin them that what they are seeing is not a vision or an apparition, it's the real him! materialising a body that they can see and touch!
There are also examples in which spirits appear in dreams, visions and other ways that are not physical, but this is different, and that is what Jesus is trying to calm their minds about.
so you mean Jesus was trying to calm them by deceiving them?

King James Version
Lu 14:24For I say unto you, That none of those men which were bidden shall taste of my supper.

King James Version
Joh 6:51I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
Heb 10:10By this “will” we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all time

Lu 22:19Also, he took a loaf, gave thanks, broke it, and gave it to them, saying: “This means my body, which is to be given in your behalf. Keep doing this in remembrance of me.”
Lu 22:20Also, he did the same with the cup after they had the evening meal, saying: “This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood, which is to be poured out in your behalf.

no problem, keep on running away from the questions and refusing to explain those scriptures!

spirit have spirit bodies, and can also materialise physical bodies for us to feel and touch!

wateva sir, that does not stop you from tellING us what they will be resurrected as, flesh and blood or spirit creatures?
[/quote] it is obvious you are the liar you who denies the resurrection of Christ. Christ body was not found in the grave wat does that tell you? The bible clearly stated in 1 cor 11:24 that Christ body was broken. God preserved his body. Jesus himself said destroy this temple and on the third day I will raise it up again
TO CATCH THIS LIAR
Dolphinsheart wat is resurrection?
When Jesus died was it his spirit that died?
How come a spirit is now the one that resurrected when a spirit did not die?
When moses and Elijah appeared with Jesus were they spirits?
If yes then Christ is not the first?
If Christ is a spirit then he was not resurrected? And then the hope of Christians are perish
I will not reply you again.
You are heading towards HELL FIRE if you don't repent

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:39am On Jul 25, 2016
More about the sect who call themselves Jehovah's Witnesses:

Watchtower quotes prior to 1914

Russell taught that Jesus invisible rulership began in 1874.

"Our Lord, the appointed King, is now present since October 1874, A.D., according to the testimony of the prophets, to those who have ears to hear it: and the formal inauguration of his kingly office dates from Apr 1878, A.D." Studies in Scriptures Series IV (1897) p.621

As shown at DaVinci Code, Russell used pyramidology to support this belief.

1874 to 1914 was described as the greatest time of trouble in human history, with 1914 to be the conclusion of the Last Days. Armageddon would begin, resulting in the wholesale destruction of all government and religion. Russell and his followers were to be raised to heaven and Jesus Kingdom would then be established as paradise on earth.

Click for more here

and then here

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
After reading your page-this must be so difficult for you to comprehend, it shows every time you reply back, your first reaction is negative, which shows you don't even read up on the word, most people would try to understand before replying back, but you aren't most people, you just don't think about things-you jump straight in, without acknowledging.
The blind, leading the blind.
{Luke 16:22-26} explains it quite well-but your reactions are always on the argumentative side.
Well if you don't understand it, then find someone else who can 'and explain it for you?
But what you haven't noticed both died, both were buried back to dust, and yet both spirits are still alive.
{Ecclesiastes 12:7, 3:20} Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was, and the Spirit shall return unto God who give it. All go to the same place all come from dust, and to dust all return.
The problem is' you can't read between the lines-when we read the scriptures-we read it with meaning. Everybody who reads about anything, always looks for the answers, but in your case you don't.
As you can read our flesh returns to the ground-we are made from dust and we will return to dust-but the Spirit remains.
So this proves our flesh ends up back where it came from {Adam was made from dust} while our Spirits roam, the rich man died and buried and yet his spirit knows he is in Hades being tormented by fire. {The meaning of Hell-Sheol, Hades, Gehenna}
This means our Spirit feels everything our flesh feels, even after we die, the rich man felt himself burning, and he knew he was in Hades.
The rich man was begging Abraham to cool down his tongue with a tip of water, and the rich man describes Hades burning with fire of torment, if this isn't telling you he is in Hell another word used for Hades-then at least share a little light on this subject and tell the world, Hades isn't Hell, a place of torment-and our Spirits no-longer feels the pain after we die?
And why is the rich man begging Abraham to send Lazarus back to his family, didn't the rich man realise no-one can come back from the dead, not even in Spirit {except through Jesus}
dolphinheart:
The questions where : now pls give us a scripture that says spirit of man goes to hell fire?

let's see if he could answer!

22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried.
23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side.
24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’
25 “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony.
26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

1. is there any mention that their spirit went to hell fire? noooooo!
2. is the word "spirit" even mentioned their? noooooo!

you could not show that the spirit goes to hell you are now using style style and philosophy of men to adjust the issue.
BROCAB, THE SCRIPTURES NEVER EVER SAID SPIRIT OF MAN GOES TO HELL! SUCH THOUGHTS COME OUT OF YOUR MAN MADE IDEALOGIES!

you could not answer the first part, so no need to ask you where the others(soul and body)go , cus you will fail to answer that one too!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
The JW's don't study up with this sort of information, They are not allowed, if they were caught having such knowledge in their belongings or teaching such wisdom, they would be disqualified from their organisation, they will loose their bank accounts, and everything they had worked for, they have trained hard to be a faithful strewed and a soldier towards the Watchtower.
The watchtower will turn their love ones against them without even thinking about it. Many of the ex JW's had already committed suicide, while their families continual to lead the blind. In many cases the watchtower had arranged elders to take care of certain ex wife's and Children causing them to sin for in exchange of special sexual favours within their organisation.
Anybody who believes the JW's have any leg to stand on when it has to do with the word of God-would have to be on some kind of medication describe by a doctor, or in most cases 'many have chosen to take their lives into account, buying and selling drugs to the public brainwashing them to believe the JW's have what it takes, to be man pleases, instead of God pleases, so the world will know, that the world follows, it's own.
johnw74:

"Our Lord, the appointed King, is now present since October 1874, A.D., according to the testimony of the prophets, to those who have ears to hear it: and the formal inauguration of his kingly office dates from Apr 1878, A.D." Studies in Scriptures Series IV (1897) p.621

1874 to 1914 was described as the greatest time of trouble in human history, with 1914 to be the conclusion of the Last Days. Armageddon would begin, resulting in the wholesale destruction of all government and religion. Russell and his followers were to be raised to heaven and Jesus Kingdom would then be established as paradise on earth.

Click for more here

and then here

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
johnw74:

Click for more here

and then here
Good work John! Do you notice that they have reduced the frequency of attacks because the truth is starring at them, even dolphinsheart which I believe is not one person is confounded thumbs up! God bless you brocab and others showing the light

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:11am On Jul 26, 2016
Thanks brother for the encouragement, the truth will always be revealed, and it is done by special people like yourselves, we are doing, what the JW's should be doing, we are spreading the word of God across the nations.
And of course the enemy will always try to destroy us doing that, the Lord warned us this will happen, and sure enough 'this keeps me going, when I read the word of God, and it's the word that pushes me to continual to spread the word further into the enemies camp.
I enjoy most of all 'that the word of God will always push Satan and his army backwards, and the darkness will never prevail.
Jesus had won the battle, now and forevermore.

And I believe dolphinheart are more then one, one that doesn't know, what the other one is doing.
solite3:
Good work John! Do you notice that they have reduced the frequency of attacks because the truth is starring at them, even dolphinsheart which I believe is not one person is confounded thumbs up! God bless you brocab and others showing the light

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
brocab:
No you have still got it wrong, Both have the same Qualifications
vomit that !

" Father is greater than I ". john 14:28

, both are the same.

same what ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
brocab:
No you have still got it wrong, Both have the same Qualifications
vomit that !

, both are the same.

same what ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
brocab:
After reading your page-this must be so difficult for you to comprehend, it shows every time you reply back, your first reaction is negative, which shows you don't even read up on the word, most people would try to understand before replying back, but you aren't most people, you just don't think about things-you jump straight in, without acknowledging.
The blind, leading the blind.
{Luke 16:22-26} explains it quite well-but your reactions are always on the argumentative side.
Well if you don't understand it, then find someone else who can 'and explain it for you?
But what you haven't noticed both died, both were buried back to dust, and yet both spirits are still alive.
{Ecclesiastes 12:7, 3:20} Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was, and the Spirit shall return unto God who give it. All go to the same place all come from dust, and to dust all return.
The problem is' you can't read between the lines-when we read the scriptures-we read it with meaning. Everybody who reads about anything, always looks for the answers, but in your case you don't.
As you can read our flesh returns to the ground-we are made from dust and we will return to dust-but the Spirit remains.
So this proves our flesh ends up back where it came from {Adam was made from dust} while our Spirits roam, the rich man died and buried and yet his spirit knows he is in Hades being tormented by fire. {The meaning of Hell-Sheol, Hades, Gehenna}
This means our Spirit feels everything our flesh feels, even after we die, the rich man felt himself burning, and he knew he was in Hades.
The rich man was begging Abraham to cool down his tongue with a tip of water, and the rich man describes Hades burning with fire of torment, if this isn't telling you he is in Hell another word used for Hades-then at least share a little light on this subject and tell the world, Hades isn't Hell, a place of torment-and our Spirits no-longer feels the pain after we die?
And why is the rich man begging Abraham to send Lazarus back to his family, didn't the rich man realise no-one can come back from the dead, not even in Spirit {except through Jesus}

buhahahaha , didn't yourself call him Rich MAN , why not say Rich SPIRIT ? if truly you believe Jesus is reffering to some ghosts here.

Brocab, please and please are you trying to tell me that a spirit have tongues and drink water ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
Listening to you, really puts the JW's on the map to be called idiots, after reading this 'it shows how dumb you really are.
These verses are even written in the New World Translation Bible, about the rich man dying, and asking for water after He is dead in Hades-but since you believe you are better than your bible, than at least you should have all the answers, that can explain yourself how does dead men drink water.

You should know the answer to this question-it's easy-you are dead in Spirit, can you drink living water? No.
Jozzy4:

buhahahaha , didn't yourself call him Rich MAN , why not say Rich SPIRIT ? if truly you believe Jesus is reffering to some ghosts here.

Brocab, please and please are you trying to tell me that a spirit have tongues and drink water ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Before you start mocking the word of God-You should become a JW.
Jozzy4:

vomit that !

same what ?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 5:08am On Jul 27, 2016
In every school theirs always someone like you, sitting in the corner at the back of the classroom.
Please tells us-about your stupidity metal state of mind, Do you honestly believe Jesus was talking about flesh and blood?
Does the scripture not tell you that the rich man and the poor man had died, both buried-meaning dead men-no-longer do their bodies function. So how does flesh and blood enter into the Spirit realm? Flesh and blood cannot enter into the kingdom of God, nor corruption inherit incorruption.
Since you have all the answers maybe you should shed a little light on the subject and show us where in the bible does it ever say that flesh and blood can enter into heaven or Hell?
Through visions or even dreams, or having some kind of a death experience people had always explained their experiences were in Spirit.
Maybe its the JW's who can travel back and forward in the flesh unto the Spirit realm?
Jozzy4:

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 6:55am On Jul 27, 2016
brocab:
In every school theirs always someone like you, sitting in the corner at the back of the classroom.
Please tells us-about your stupidity metal state of mind, Do you honestly believe Jesus was talking about flesh and blood?
Does the scripture not tell you that the rich man and the poor man had died, both buried-meaning dead men-no-longer do their bodies function. So how does flesh and blood enter into the Spirit realm? Flesh and blood cannot enter into the kingdom of God, nor corruption inherit incorruption.
Since you have all the answers maybe you should shed a little light on the subject and show us where in the bible does it ever say that flesh and blood can enter into heaven or Hell?
Through visions or even dreams, or having some kind of a death experience people had always explained their experiences were in Spirit.
Maybe its the JW's who can travel back and forward in the flesh unto the Spirit realm?

Baseless words man. I understand you are angry because am making you think!

You are still assuming Jesus is talking about some ghosts or spirits , whatever u are imagining.

After Jesus said they died and were buried , he still went ahead to say the rich MAN , MAN. Have a tongue and could drink water which is the description of a man , I demand an explanation for this ! When did immaterial spirits start having tongue and drink water ? grin grin

Don't get angry because am making you think outside the box , kindly answer that question!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 7:02am On Jul 27, 2016
brocab:
Listening to you, really puts the JW's on the map to be called idiots, after reading this 'it shows how dumb you really are.
These verses are even written in the New World Translation Bible, about the rich man dying, and asking for water after He is dead in Hades-but since you believe you are better than your bible, than at least you should have all the answers, that can explain yourself how does dead men drink water.

You should know the answer to this question-it's easy-you are dead in Spirit, can you drink living water? No.

From the text !

" And in Hades he lifted up his EYES "

" send Lazarus to dip the tip of HIS FINGER in WATER and cool MY TONGUE "

Immaterial spirits , answer me ? grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2016
solite3:
author=dolphinheart post=47817729]

so you deny Jesus resurrection so you mean Jesus materialise body to persuade his disciples that he was not a spirit whereas he is a spirit?

y did u avoid KJV? Because it will expose you.

shocked oh I understand there are different entities using this moniker
grin
and I quoted to you that Jesus has always been a life giving spirit. That verse is a comparism between the last Adam and the first adam.

[ how does this prove me wrong? It is Christ that gives life through his spirit!
Romans 8:9-11
So Paul was talking about the spiritual ability of the last adam

@ bold lol are you telling me that when Christ was on earth he was not Adam? Are you telling me Christ couldn't give life when he was on earth? Christ said his words where spirit and life! Does this not tell you the kind of spirit Christ is? @ your confusion Paul was telling you that Christ is not just a living soul

Christ became a life giving spirit [ to sinful men ] when he God send him to die for the sin of the world not after his resurrection. If not Christ death would have been in vain. Christ became a life giving spirit to us by his coming not that Christ was not a life giving spirit before coming but this verse is used in respect to his humanity.
keep on accusing yourself there

keep on living a delusion. Christ grave is empty! Go and see it for yourself! Jesus is alive!
yes spiritual bodies not spirit bodies!

so you mean Jesus was trying to calm them by deceiving them?

King James Version

King James Version

wateva sir, that does not stop you from tellING us what they will be resurrected as, flesh and blood or spirit creatures? it is obvious you are the liar you who denies the resurrection of Christ. Christ body was not found in the grave wat does that tell you? The bible clearly stated in 1 cor 11:24 that Christ body was broken. God preserved his body. Jesus himself said destroy this temple and on the third day I will raise it up again.

TO CATCH THIS LIAR
Dolphinsheart wat is resurrection?
When Jesus died was it his spirit that died?
How come a spirit is now the one that resurrected when a spirit did not die?
When moses and Elijah appeared with Jesus were they spirits?
If yes then Christ is not the first?
If Christ is a spirit then he was not resurrected? And then the hope of Christians are perish
I will not reply you again.
You are heading towards HELL FIRE if you don't repent
ive waited for a while thinking you made a mistake and will modify this post. pls modify so I can respond, stop using my words to make it look like it's you that said it!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:22am On Jul 28, 2016
Quote Jozzy4- After Jesus said they died and were buried , he still went ahead to say the rich MAN , MAN. Have a tongue and could drink water which is the description of a man , I demand an explanation for this ! When did immaterial spirits start having tongue and drink water ? grin grin
Isn't this part of your beliefs, you JW's believe Jesus went into heaven just as a Spirit? And you believe Michael the archangel became Jesus on earth, and returned to sit at God's right hand side in Spirit. If this is the case, Jesus also ate and drank with His disciples, after He was resurrected. {And now you are asking me, to explain to you, How does a Spirit drink}
Don't You believe this is the truth about Christ now? Do you even know about your own bible? This is what you JW's have said all along, Jesus returned to God in Spirit? This is why you haven't the slightest idea how the bible is written, you don't even recognise your own bible. You are reading your stories from a magazine, that's written by children story tellers.
{Luke 15:22-26} The Lord was speaking in terms of explaining after we die our Spirit lives on.
With all the scriptures I have shared with you, still you are confused of the idea, the way you have explained yourself you seem to think that our flesh and blood lives on-and the rich man never died nor buried-but he is in Hades burning in torment alive.
{Esslesiastes 3:19-20} All from dust and we will return to dust.
{Esslesiastes 12:6-7} And the dust returns to the ground and the Spirit returns to God who gave it.
From our experiences in life it is easy for us to understand the truth, that when a person dies his body begins to decay back unto dust.
But what about a mans spirit? Where does it go at death?
So where does a person go when he dies? Lets read the scriptures and find the answers?
{Luke 23:43} Jesus said to the thief on the cross, today you will be with Me in Paradise.
{Acts 2:27-31} For you will not leave My soul in Hades, Nor will you allow to see your Holy one to see corruption, He foreseeing this spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor His flesh see corruption, Jesus died and while His physical body reposed in the tomb, He {His soul} went to Hades {the unseen world of the dead} Jesus did not remain in Hades, However on the third day, He returned from Hades and was raised from the dead.
And already you are having trouble accepting the story of {Luke 16:22-26} So the beggar died and he was carried away by the angels to Abraham's bosom, the rich man also died and was buried, and being in torment in Hades, the rich man lifted up his eye's and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And Abraham said between us there is a great gulf fixed, so for those who want to pass from here you cannot, nor from there pass to us.
We read that Paradise is not the same as Hades, but rather one or two compartments located within Hades. Lazarus died and went to Abraham bosom {This same Paradise where Jesus said today you will be with Me in paradise up on the cross} While the rich man died and went to Hades and he was in torment. These scriptures shows that the spirits travel either way, while the flesh turns back into dust.
{Job 14:14} If a man dies shall he live again?
Jozzy4:

Baseless words man. I understand you are angry because am making you think!

You are still assuming Jesus is talking about some ghosts or spirits , whatever u are imagining.

After Jesus said they died and were buried , he still went ahead to say the rich MAN , MAN. Have a tongue and could drink water which is the description of a man , I demand an explanation for this ! When did immaterial spirits start having tongue and drink water ? grin grin

Don't get angry because am making you think outside the box , kindly answer that question!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:33am On Jul 28, 2016
It must be difficult for you to accept this scripture, knowing your organisation don't even believe Hell nor Hades ever exist.
So of course you see the rich man could still be alive in the flesh, when he asked for water from Abraham. grin
Jozzy4:

From the text !

" And in Hades he lifted up his EYES "

" send Lazarus to dip the tip of HIS FINGER in WATER and cool MY TONGUE "

Immaterial spirits , answer me ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 7:03am On Jul 28, 2016
brocab:
It must be difficult for you to accept this scripture, knowing your organisation don't even believe Hell nor Hades ever exist.
So of course you see the rich man could still be alive in the flesh, when he asked for water from Abraham. grin

You are putting yourself in frying pan, if the rich man is still alive in flesh, answer me : of what purpose is the ressurection ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 216
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.