Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (390147 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:13am On Jul 30, 2016
The JW's don't even believe in Hell-they believe their final resting place is in their grave.
They don't even believe in the scriptures well enough to even realise {Luke 16:22-26} exist.
They actually believe the story of Lazarus and the rich man was a miss-print, and theirs no-way our spirits travel in either direction.
Not to burn in Hades-Hell? Jehovah God wouldn't be so cruel to send anybody to burn in torment in Hades Hell once you die-that's it, your finished, dolphinheart believes once your body dies, your soul dies too. Only god can destroy both body and soul.
{Matthew 10:28}
What these religious nuts don't understand is, God doesn't send us to Hell-Hades to burn in torment-we make our own decisions in life.
It is our own choices that makes a difference, God had only given us a choice to choose, but these so called religious nuts, always can't accept to take on their own responsibilities, and when times get tough, the first thing they do, is blame others around them, such as God.
So these hypocrites aren't afraid of Hell fire, only because they don't believe it ever existed.
This is why many scriptures are missing from their bible, because none of the scriptures you have shared would make any sense to them, the only time they will learn about such, is if they turn themselves around against the Watchtower and come and follow after Christ.
solite3:
[
Psalms 140:10 Let burning coals fall upon them: let them be cast into the fire; into deep pits, that they rise not up again.

Isaiah 33:14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who amongus shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

Isaiah 66:24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

Matthew 3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Matthew 3:12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Matthew 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Matthew 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 13:50 And shall cast them into the
furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

Matthew 18:9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Mark 9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Mark 9:46 Where their worm dieth not, and the
fire is not quenched.

Luke 3:9 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.Mark 9:47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

Mark 9:48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Luke 3:17 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable.

John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

2 Thessalonians 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

James 3:6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

James 5:3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Jude 1:23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 2:29am On Jul 30, 2016
solite3:
since your faith is base on sensual experience, have you seen God? Have you heard the voice of God? Keep following the Antichrist. Repent and believe in Jesus. Hell or hell fire is real. It is not a place of rest.
You asked me if I believe matt 10:28 of cos YES.
I know you don't believe God or Jesus, just deceiving yourselves!

If u do, why are u scared to answer the question it raised : do you agree with the text u quote that the body also go to Hellfire ? grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:31am On Jul 30, 2016
Solite isn't scared, it is you who is terrified, you will be even more terrified if you don't turn your ways and come follow after Christ.
It amazes me, how you JW's think, you can't believe spirits travel too and fro, and you don't believe in {Luke 16:22-26} where it says both died and was buried, leaving you with a huge question mark? Then who is in Hades, and who's with Abraham?
The JW's theory is 'no-one is in either-because the JW's believe the scripture is a miss-print.

Jozzy4:

If u do, why are u scared to answer the question it raised : do you agree with the text u quote that the body also go to Hellfire ? grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 2:34am On Jul 30, 2016
brocab:
Solite isn't scared, it is you who is terrified, you will be even more terrified if you don't turn your ways and come follow after Christ.

My question to you is still pending , does a spirit have tongue, a body part ?

Kindly answer that and let's verify your proof that spirits go to hell .
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 2:47am On Jul 30, 2016
brocab:
It amazes me, how you JW's think, you can't believe spirits travel too and fro, and you don't believe in {Luke 16:22-26} where it says both died and was buried, leaving you with a huge question mark? Then who is in Hades, and who's with Abraham?
The JW's theory is 'no-one is in either-because the JW's believe the scripture is a miss-print.

According to the scripture , spirit/breath of man return to where ? To God or to Hell . cheesy

Am asking you once again , does a spirit have tongue , which is a fleshly body part ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:51am On Jul 30, 2016
Well you believe Michael the archangel is Jesus, and God made angels spirits, and you believe Jesus was resurrected and came back to His disciples in the Spirit, so what is your answer to this-Jesus must of had a tongue He did speak-and He ate, and He drank.
And maybe since you have all the answers, why not share a little light on the subject, and tell us, was the rich man's flesh alive in Hades burning in torment, or did He die as the scriptures told us he died, so if the rich man died, then who was left in Hades?
Jozzy4:

My question to you is still pending , does a spirit have tongue ?

Kindly answer that and let's verify your proof that spirits go to hell .
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:54am On Jul 30, 2016
Do you have a tongue?
Jozzy4:

According to the scripture , spirit/breath of man return to where ? To God or to Hell . cheesy

Am asking you once again , does a spirit have tongue , which is a fleshly body part ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 2:59am On Jul 30, 2016
brocab:
Well you believe Michael the archangel is Jesus, and God made angels spirits, and you believe Jesus was resurrected and came back to His disciples in the Spirit, so what is your answer to this-Jesus must of had a tongue He did speak-and He ate, and He drank.
And maybe since you have all the answers, why not share a little light on the subject, and tell us, was the rich man's flesh alive in Hades burning in torment, or did He die as the scriptures told us he died, so if the rich man died, then who was left in Hades?

According to the scripture , spirit/breath of man return to where ? To God or to Hell .

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 3:02am On Jul 30, 2016
brocab:
Do you have a tongue?

Don't sound like a broken record by replying question with question.

Does a spirit have tongue , a fleshly body part ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:09am On Jul 30, 2016
So this is good news you are starting to see the light, you believe our Spirits return to God or to Hell.
ONE MUST BE BORN AGAIN BEFORE HE CAN ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD. Which means we a God's children-and of course our Spirits will return back to God, but for those who have chosen to refuse God, their Spirits will end up being tormented in burning fire for eternity in Hades-Hell.
Jozzy4:

According to the scripture , spirit/breath of man return to where ? To God or to Hell .

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:10am On Jul 30, 2016
The Spirit of God the Father speaks ask Him.
Jozzy4:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:16am On Jul 30, 2016
If Spirits have fleshly body parts, he wouldn't be a Spirit.
God is a Spirit and He can Speak-the Holy Spirit speaks, Moses on the mount spoke in Spirit to Jesus.
So if your question is can a Spirit speak, Yes they can. Look at the angels they speak.
Jozzy4:

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 5:52am On Jul 30, 2016
Ignatius who was a student of the Apostle John said:

"Our God Jesus Christ, indeed, has revealed himself more clearly by returning to the Father. The greatness of Christianity lies in its being hated by the world, not in its being convincing to it."

And of course it's true and can be seen even here where Christians are hated by false jw - the world
and of course false jw cannot be convinced of Christianity,
they even teach that Christ is "a god", "an angel"

Heb_1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Father called Jesus "God", the Bible also informs us there is only one True God, not two a almighty and a mighty god,
so false jw believe Jesus is a false god

Heb_1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

Father said them things to Jesus, but He never said them to an angel, just as He said
so false jw don't believe Father

Rom 2:8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

The truth is everywhere
so is false jw lies

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 9:48am On Jul 30, 2016
johnw74:

lie lie dolphinheart

what a phony

dolphinheart:
"it has been established that God and Jesus are two different persons, there if you make Jesus to be that same God, then your God is two persons in one!, a two headed God!."

god is two persons in one!, a two headed god!."

Ha ha phony, they are exactly the same, when you lied - denied saying it, I quoted your whole sentence showing that you did indeed say it

and this one:
" dolphinheart said that god and the word" is a two headed god"

is true, your sentence above is saying that God and the Word is "a two headed god", your lying and twisting of words doesn't change that at all

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

the OP was about John 1:1 and the Word being God

lie lie dolphinheart referred to the God of John 1:1 as being "a two headed god"

dolphinheart:
"it has been established that God and Jesus are two different persons, there if you make Jesus to be that same God, then your God is two persons in one!, a two headed God!."

God and the Word is God, dolphinheart called God, "a two headed god'

you way heap big lie lie dolphinheart, and worse, you blaspheme God

continue with your desperate attempt to explain my own words, I don't mind, sincere ones will see through your folly.
months now Ive asked you to a least once, just show the world the full text of that post, you refuse to.
I've asked you to show the world where you responded to my explanation on the scriptures you mentioned, you refused to.
You have a right to believe anything, ive shown your accusation to be false, it came out of deliberate manipulation of my words and can only be sustained if you believe what it means is different from what the originator of those words believe it means.
everyone again pls note
1. I never called god and the word a two headed god
2. I never called god a two headed god
3. you can notice he is always trying to avoid the part that says "your god is two persons in one".
only If he can be confident enough to post the full text of my post, but he will come up with some excuse.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2016
brocab:
I really don't how your mind works, I don't think you know either. How does {Matthew 10:28} line up with [Luke 16:22-26}
you are always trying to change the issues
did you not say only spirits go to heLl?
you are very much afraid to quote matt 10:28 and tell the whole world , what you understand their.
King James Version
Mt 10:28And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

your so called brother has quoted a verse that shows all your explanations that that it's the rich man's spirit that went to hell to be false. such theories can only come up when you do not read the scriptures.
solite3, do you believe only man's spirit goes to hell?, I don't think so (pls notice if he will answer)
Johnw74, do you you believe that jesus is same person as the father?, I don't think so(pls also notice if he will answer)

they have different beliefs, yet they are brothers as long as their different beliefs is different from that of a jehovahs witness.

you guys can see that im right when I said that brocab will not respond to our discussion on where the spirit goes at death.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 11:15am On Jul 30, 2016
brocab:
If Spirits have fleshly body parts, he wouldn't be a Spirit.

God is a Spirit and He can Speak-the Holy Spirit speaks, Moses on the mount spoke in Spirit to Jesus.
So if your question is can a Spirit speak, Yes they can. Look at the angels they speak.

so dull, who ask whether they speak,

@ bold , you just proved the man in Jesus parable ain't an immaterial spirit. which means you lied to dolphin heart and everyone
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
Am I really hearing this from you? Because I said if a Spirit had Fleshly parts, He wouldn't be a Spirit.
But with common sense flesh is flesh and Spirit is Spirit if a Spirit had all Spiritual parts He would be a Spirit, and if the flesh had all fleshly parts he would be flesh.

Don't you not know flesh and blood can-not enter into the Spirit of God {1 Corinthians 15:50} The flesh can-not please God, but the Spirit can, and the Spirit will enter into Hades too, Jesus went into the pits to pick up the keys of death and Hades.
Don't we all love the way you try to twist things around, If a Spirit has a Spiritual tongue and we have a fleshly tongue, how does it prove your silly theory?
You asked a Question does a Spirit have a fleshly tongue, and I answered it correctly, and who knows how you think? Matter of fact, I believe a child at a very young age, would know the differences, between the two.
Because I said the Rich man spoke to Abraham in Spirit, it doesn't prove I am lying, The rich man died and after he had died he spoke to Abraham to send Lazarus to give him water to put on the tip of his tongue-So your evidence doesn't count, this just proves you have tried to twist my words by lying to the public.
Because you have still refused to listen to the truth about the word of God, and if Jesus tells this story about the rich man, then Jesus has a good reason why He is telling this story, and without you understanding this scripture, and you not having any knowledge, I believe it frightens you to think
{Luke 16:22-26} Says it all, as it sounds, and the rich man and Lazarus died, and they both ended up separately, across from each other, either burning for eternity with your Father, Or living for God for eternity.
What your problem is, you have never seen the Spirit realm, you have never felt the unknowing, a present around you, I don't even believe you have never heard God's voice, nor from His messengers.
Which of course this leaves you dumb founded.
The bible is so clear, when it talks about the angels looking like men as God's messengers, did you know we wrestle against the principalities and the darkness of the world. Meaning we wrestle against your Father the devil of old.
Jozzy4 No one is interested in your rubbish nor are we interested with your lies. If you aren't willing to speak any truth about the Word of God, then remove your tongue from your mouth and shut up.
Jozzy4:

so dull, who ask whether they speak,

@ bold , you just proved the man in Jesus parable ain't an immaterial spirit. which means you lied to dolphin heart and everyone

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
If you are looking for some kind of an argument at least back it up with scriptures that matches {Matthew 10:28} because it is pointless trying to prove your point, without any back up.
But it seems you have laid down the law with {Luke 16:22-26} and it seems you believe the rich man and Lazarus was alive and well, when they both entered into Hades talking with each other across the lake of fire
Maybe you don't understand the meaning of death, when the bible said they both died, and was buried, and maybe you believe, how can one ask for water when one is dead. {You are dead in Spirit and you seem to drink water}
Well if you had listened in the first place, and if you had knowing the truth how the bible is written, I wouldn't be wasting my time with everybody else trying to explain it to you, all the time.
This is what I like about you dolphinheart you take one scripture out from the pile, and you think that one, answers all your questions? Well it doesn't.
It shows, like every other time, you still don't understand the scriptures, like {Matthew 10:28} Clearly enough to know what this scriptures about and why does God say don't fear Man because they can only kill the body, but they can't kill the soul, but fear God He can Kill the body and our souls, in Hell.
As strange as it sounds, you don't even believe in Hell, but you are willing to use this scripture to use Hell as your tool to try and prove your theory, for what reason who knows
When someone follows after the bible dolphinheart we usually back it up with the following, but {Luke 16:22-26} God didn't kill the body and soul, matter of fact He had used Luke as a example, letting us know, we have a choice. We can end up in torment burning with fire in Hades, or we can end up with Christ and live in paradise with Him for eternity.
{Revelation 20:7-10.13} Death means a separation of existence from the body, not non existence, even the souls in Hades are put back into their resurrected bodies, to be judged for their works. Not only are they alive in Hades in the Spirit, they are also alive in Heaven {Revelation 6:9} tells us the souls of the dead saints cry to the Lord, to be avenged.
dolphinheart:

you are always trying to change the issues
did you not say only spirits go to heLl?
you are very much afraid to quote matt 10:28 and tell the whole world , what you understand their.
King James Version
Mt 10:28And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

your so called brother has quoted a verse that shows all your explanations that that it's the rich man's spirit that went to hell to be false. such theories can only come up when you do not read the scriptures.
solite3, do you believe only man's spirit goes to hell?, I don't think so (pls notice if he will answer)
Johnw74, do you you believe that jesus is same person as the father?, I don't think so(pls also notice if he will answer)

they have different beliefs, yet they are brothers as long as their different beliefs is different from that of a jehovahs witness.

you guys can see that im right when I said that brocab will not respond to our discussion on where the spirit goes at death.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
brocab:
Am I really hearing this from you? Because I said if a Spirit had Fleshly parts, He wouldn't be a Spirit.
But with common sense flesh is flesh and Spirit is Spirit if a Spirit had all Spiritual parts He would be a Spirit, and if the flesh had all fleshly parts he would be flesh.

Don't you not know flesh and blood can-not enter into the Spirit of God {1 Corinthians 15:50} The flesh can-not please God, but the Spirit can, and the Spirit will enter into Hades too, Jesus went into the pits to pick up the keys of death and Hades.
Don't we all love the way you try to twist things around, If a Spirit has a Spiritual tongue and we have a fleshly tongue, how does it prove your silly theory?
You asked a Question does a Spirit have a fleshly tongue, and I answered it correctly, and who knows how you think? Matter of fact, I believe a child at a very young age, would know the differences, between the two.
Because I said the Rich man spoke to Abraham in Spirit, it doesn't prove I am lying, The rich man died and after he had died he spoke to Abraham to send Lazarus to give him water to put on the tip of his tongue-So your evidence doesn't count, this just proves you have tried to twist my words by lying to the public.
Because you have still refused to listen to the truth about the word of God, and if Jesus tells this story about the rich man, then Jesus has a good reason why He is telling this story, and without you understanding this scripture, and you not having any knowledge, I believe it frightens you to think
{Luke 16:22-26} Says it all, as it sounds, and the rich man and Lazarus died, and they both ended up separately, across from each other, either burning for eternity with your Father, Or living for God for eternity.
What your problem is, you have never seen the Spirit realm, you have never felt the unknowing, a present around you, I don't even believe you have never heard God's voice, nor from His messengers.
The bible is so clear, when it talks about the angels looking like men as God's messengers, did you know we wrestle against the principalities and the darkness of the world. Meaning we wrestle against your Father the devil of old.
Jozzy4 No one is interested in your rubbish nor are we interested with your lies. If you aren't willing to speak any truth about the Word of God, then remove your tongue from your mouth and shut up.
grin grin

tongue, drinking water ... a fleshly part of man ? Yes or no
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jessicha(f): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
brocab:

Don't we all love the way you try to twist things around, [size=26] If a Spirit has a Spiritual tongue [/size] and we have a fleshly tongue, how does it prove your silly theory?

OMG@ bold ! spiritual tongue grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin , what about the fire ? spiritual fire too ; D , spiritual Water , Spiritual Finger . mehn , religion is crazy.

so the whole story has a spiritual meaning after all , not to be taken literal anymore ?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jessicha(f): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
brocab:

Don't we all love the way you try to twist things around, [size=26] If a Spirit has a Spiritual tongue [/size] and we have a fleshly tongue, how does it prove your silly theory?

grin grin grin grin , what about the fire ? spiritual fire too ; D , spiritual Water , Spiritual Finger . mehn , false religion is crazy.

so the whole story has a spiritual meaning after all , not to be taken literal anymore ?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
Jessicha:

grin grin grin grin , what about the fire ? spiritual fire too grin , spiritual Water , Spiritual Finger . mehn , false religion is crazy.

Noo, everything other thing in that story is literal o, except the tongue which is SPIRITUAL

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
brocab:
If you are looking for some kind of an argument at least back it up with scriptures that matches {Matthew 19:28} because it is pointless trying to prove your point, without any back up.

I did not quote matthew 19:28 to you , unless you want to use that verse to show me that only spirit go to heLL.
Imy not arguing with you, I've already shown you that spirits don't go to heLl. I've also disected your explanations and I've shown you how false it is. You prefer to always add things to gods word, it did not , in any verse, ever tell you that spirits go to hell. The theory of spirits going to hell was formulated after realising that the false teachings about hell cannot stand without such fomuLation.
I know you and your runaway tactics, that's why I said you will not respond to that post.

But it seems you have laid down the law with {Luke 16:22-26} and it seems you believe the rich man and Lazarus was alive and well, when they both entered into Hades talking with each other across the lake of fire
fomulating false beliefs for me will not cover your false teachings sir!

Maybe you don't understand the meaning of death, when the bible said they both died, and was buried, and maybe you believe, how can one ask for water when one is dead. {You are dead in Spirit and you seem to drink water}
are we talking about death? no , we are talking about where the soul, spirit and body goes to when one dies. You have failed to use the scriptures to tell us where the spirit goes at death, even when you quoted the scriptures that told you what happens to the spirit at death, you prefer to change it , not believing what the scripture said, preferring to manipulate those words.
up till now , even after several times of reminding you, you refuse to tell where the body and soul goes at dead, using the scriptures to tell us will greatly affect your false doctrine, so you refused to answer that part of the question.

Well if you had listened in the first place, and if you had knowing the truth how the bible is written, I wouldn't be wasting my time with everybody else trying to explain it to you, all the time.
This is what I like about you dolphinheart you take one scripture out from the pile, and you think that one, answers all your questions? Well it doesn't.
It shows, like every other time, you still don't understand the scriptures, like {Matthew 19:28} Clearly enough to know what this scriptures about and why does God say don't fear Man because they can only kill the body, but they can't kill the soul, but fear God He can Kill the body and our souls, in Hell.
this is a clear example that you don't read the scriptures you mention. what does matthew 19:28 have to do with God Killing the body and soul in heLl?

As strange as it sounds, you don't even believe in Hell, but you are willing to use this scripture to use Hell as your tool to try and prove your theory, for what reason who knows
you are a very funny man, I would have told you my beliefs about hell, but it will divert from the issue at hand, something you badly want to do.
I will stick to the issue at hand. you say only spirits go to hell and refuse to tell us where the soul and body goes!, the scriptures posted by your so called brother has proved your belief to be false!

When someone follows after the bible dolphinheart we usually back it up with the following, but {Luke 16:22-26} God didn't kill the body and soul, matter of fact He had used Luke as a example, letting us know, we have a choice. We can end up in torment burning with fire in Hades, or we can end up with Christ and live in paradise with Him for eternity.
are you trying to prove jesus words wrong about killing body and soul?, or are you trying to say god will not kill any body and soul ?, choose your answer carefully.

{Revelation 20:7-10.13} Death means a separation of existence from the body, not non existence, even the souls in Hades are put back into their resurrected bodies, to be judged for their works. Not only are they alive in Hades in the Spirit, they are also alive in Heaven {Revelation 6:9} tells us the souls of the dead saints cry to the Lord, to be avenged.
even though your statement are full of false teachings, I'll just bring out the one relevant to the issue at hand. your own words have shown your teachings to be false about only spirits going to hell.
" even the souls in Hades are put back into their resurrected bodies"

maybe your next move is to now claim that Hades is different from hell, that spirits go to hell and souls go to Hades!.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
Jessicha:

grin grin grin grin , what about the fire ? spiritual fire too ; D , spiritual Water , Spiritual Finger . mehn , religion is crazy.

he has forgotten what one of his so called brothers said about spirit and body
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:35am On Jul 31, 2016
Jessicha:

Rev 1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
Rev 1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
Rev 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
Rev 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
Rev 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

John described the Spirit body of the Angel of the Lord:
white head and hair, eyes as a flame of fire, feet like fine brass,
his tongue also would have been spirit, perhaps you think it would have been flesh and blood

@jessicha, dolphinheart, jozzy4:
Jud 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jessicha(f): 1:03am On Jul 31, 2016
dolphinheart:

I did not quote matthew 19:28 to you , unless you want to use that verse to show me that only spirit go to heLL.
Imy not arguing with you, I've already shown you that spirits don't go to heLl. I've also disected your explanations and I've shown you how false it is. You prefer to always add things to gods word, it did not , in any verse, ever tell you that spirits go to hell. The theory of spirits going to hell was formulated after realising that the false teachings about hell cannot stand without such fomuLation.
I know you and your runaway tactics, that's why I said you will not respond to that post.

are we talking about death? no , we are talking about where the soul, spirit and body goes to when one dies. You have failed to use the scriptures to tell us where the spirit goes at death, even when you quoted the scriptures that told you what happens to the spirit at death, you prefer to change it , not believing what the scripture said, preferring to manipulate those words.
up till now , even after several times of reminding you, you refuse to tell where the body and soul goes at dead, using the scriptures to tell us will greatly affect your false doctrine, so you refused to answer that part of the question.

this is a clear example that you don't read the scriptures you mention. what does matthew 19:28 have to do with God Killing the body and soul in heLl?

you are a very funny man, I would have told you my beliefs about hell, but it will divert from the issue at hand, something you badly want to do.
I will stick to the issue at hand. you say only spirits go to hell and refuse to tell us where the soul and body goes!, the scriptures posted by your so called brother has proved your belief to be false!

are you trying to prove jesus words wrong about killing body and soul?, or are you trying to say god will not kill any body and soul ?, choose your answer carefully.

even though your statement are full of false teachings, I'll just bring out the one relevant to the issue at hand. your own words have shown your teachings to be false about only spirits going to hell.

maybe your next move is to now claim that Hades is different from hell, that spirits go to hell and souls go to Hades!.

the funniest thing about the underlined is that the ressurection hasn't occur yet. just contradicting himself here and there
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 2:00am On Jul 31, 2016
dolphinheart:

continue with your desperate attempt to explain my own words, I don't mind, sincere ones will see through your folly.
lie lie dolphinheart

Ha ha, your lies are never ending, oh desperate one

dolphinheart:

months now Ive asked you to a least once, just show the world the full text of that post, you refuse to.

@bold, You are deluded, "the world" is not reading this

more lie lies, I have told you that I'm not interisted in your false doctrine post about the Word being "a god"
I told you that I'm only interested in where you blasphemed God.
Of course there is nothing stopping you from posting your full post here, the reason you don't is because there is nothing in it that shows you were not blaspheming.
You want to discuss all your false doctrine in your post to get away from your blasphemy, however I won't allow you to do that lie lie.

dolphinheart:

I've asked you to show the world where you responded to my explanation on the scriptures you mentioned, you refused to

more lie lies, I did reply to your post as I have told you many times, if you didn't like my reply, that's to bad for you, stop crying and lying, ha ha, as if you could

@bold, "the world" smiley

dolphinheart:

You have a right to believe anything, ive shown your accusation to be false, it came out of deliberate manipulation of my words and can only be sustained if you believe what it means is different from what the originator of those words believe it means.

more lie lies, truly your words were copied and pasted, as you know

dolphinheart:

everyone again pls note
1. I never called god and the word a two headed god

more lie lies, Jesus is the Word, you called God and Jesus - the Word "a two headed god"

dolphinheart:

2. I never called god a two headed god

more lie lies, God and the Word is God John 1:1, you called God "a two headed God"

dolphinheart:

3. you can notice he is always trying to avoid the part that says "your god is two persons in one".
only If he can be confident enough to post the full text of my post, but he will come up with some excuse.

more lie lies, I'm not avoiding the part where you say "your god is two persons in one, a two headed god" and never have, but you false jw cannot help but lie.
Yes it's my God you called "a two headed god", my God, the God of John 1:1, my God, God and the Word who you called "a two headed god". You unwittingly again confirmed your blasphemy.

lie lie dolphinheart you continually twist words - lie, to avoid the truth
you twist and lie to cover up more lies, it's an ongoing thing, liars are not very good at it you know, but you have been blinded to that:
2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

The Opening Post was about John 1:1 and the Word being God

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

You lie lie dolphinheart said concerning my God and the God of all Christians,
that is, concerning John 1:1 and the Word being God:

"your God is two persons in one!, a two headed God!."

dolphinheart:

dolphinheart, you heap way big lie lie
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 2:07am On Jul 31, 2016
Jessicha:

the funniest thing about the underlined is that the ressurection hasn't occur yet. just contradicting himself here and there

duh, he is referring to the future event,
non comprehension seems to run through all false jw's
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:03am On Jul 31, 2016
False religion can only come from the JW's. this is why you can't see the en-sites of any spiritual meanings, and clearly enough Jesus is giving us warning. Which means you are wrong about not taken any thing that's written in the bible seriously.
If you can't understand this scripture-nor any of the others in the bible, then what makes you think you know more then Christ and how does anyone in your precision know anything?
The bible is about make decisions, and {Luke 16:22-26} gives us a good start in making them.
Most people around the world already knows, these bible stories are given to us for our own safety-which gives us a choice-which direction we allow ourselves to go.
The truth is, your job is to confuse the world, giving out false teachings from a watchtower magazine, a book that's written each month, you don't allow others to enter into God's kingdom, neither do you enter in.
You suckers are being deceived, and you are to blind to see it coming. You pounce around teaching about the New World Order-A One World Religion, soon to appear into existence, and you say not to take the spiritual meaning literal anymore, meaning the bible?

You and the rest of the JW's are false prophets.
Jessicha:

grin grin grin grin , what about the fire ? spiritual fire too ; D , spiritual Water , Spiritual Finger . mehn , false religion is crazy.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:33am On Jul 31, 2016
Well done good and faithful servant. How right you are, Praise the Lord for ever more.
Jessicha:

the funniest thing about this dolphinheart i have read the story luke 16 and its true the bible does give us a choice the fact is i do see what brocab say, it make sense, dolphinheart you is contradicting yourself here and there, you lie to me, and us
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 4:01am On Jul 31, 2016
To save your endless time with your mocking spree over bible scriptures, then at least-dolphinheart since you have the biggest mouth-just show us in scripture where the rich man and Lazarus never died and was buried.
And while you are trying to figure this out, then make up your own story, and show us where in scripture it says the rich man and Lazarus were still alive when they went into Hades.
Then explain your foolish lies to your fellow dumb dumb's, that you believe Hades never existed and the scripture is a miss print, because no-one can travel in Spirit either in heaven or in Hades after they die.
And while you explain such statements try and back it up with the right scriptures, using other scriptures that doesn't match up is pointless stupidity.

Using {Matthew 10:28} God can kill the body and soul in Hell. Has nothing to do with {Luke 16:22-26} about the Rich man and Lazarus..Everyone knows God can destroy everything, but the story about the rich man God didn't kill his soul, But used it to tell this story, to help save a multitude.
dolphinheart:

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (278) (Reply)

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Sincere Milk — No To Sin And Yes To Jesus / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.