Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (373715 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
brocab:
I find even in your own teachings, theirs is a large twist, how God is described.
You can't seem to get your head around "Who is, who was, and who is to come, you are either reading the Watchtower magazines and receiving your teachings from them, Or you have gone after your own.

You believe God is a person? "But you don't believe He came Hear as a Man. You believe No-one had seen God at anytime-but you don't believe Jesus was seen and lived among us as both Man and God.
You had actually described God coming to Earth as a person, but you don't recognise who He is. You have read God created all things in the universe, but you don't believe Jesus created all things in the universe.
You believe their is only one Father but you don't believe Jesus said He and His Father are One the same {John 10:30} I and the Father are One.
The Jews knew exactly what Jesus had said, look at their evidence they wanted to stone Him. But a question for you is, was Jesus lying?
You had described God as Jesus coming to earth {Colossians 1:16} All things were created through Him, and for Him..Jesus created everything that was created.
Which of course you can't believe Jesus is coming in the clouds 'that every eye will see Him, but you can believe God is coming in the clouds 'and every eye will see Him.
{Acts 1:9} After He had said this He {Jesus} was taken up before their eye's and a cloud hid Him.
You say this is God in {Revelation 1:7-8} Every eye will see Him coming. Same God said no-one has seen Him at any time?
{Acts 1:10-11} They were looking intently into the shy as He was going up, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. Men of Galilee they said; why do you stand there looking into the sky? This same Jesus who had been taken from you into heaven, will come back the same way you have seen Him go into heaven.
{Mark 16:19, } Says it all who was taken up into the clouds and who's returning the same way.
And let me say Jesus hasn't made His final leap yet, His time is still to come.

And you don't know,Jesus can not make a leap without Jehovah's approval.

Unlike Satan, Jesus know who Jehovah really is and willing to obey.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
dolphinheart:

EVERYONE CAN SEE YOUR DECEPTIVE TACTICS, YOU LEAVE THE POST DIRECTED TO YOU AND QUOTE THE POST DIRECTED TO OTHERS, SAME TACTICS USED BY THE OTHERS PERSON. AND EVEN WHEN YOU QUOTE THE POST YOU FAIL TO RESPOND TO THE ISSUES, QUESTIONS AND SCRIPTURES FOUND THEIR.
well ,since the post posted to you has exposed your false doctrine, the best next thing is to leave it alone, cus quoting it will only expose you further!

there are no twists, large or small.

I've used the scriptures to Identify to you him who is who was and who is coming, you could not refute what I showed you, neither could you qoute and explain those scriptures I used.

sir, the scriptures say no one has seen God at any time, but people saw Jesus, therefore Jesus is not the God no one has seen at anytime.
If you had taken time to read that verse to the end , you would have noticed that Jesus is not the God who was being mentioned their.
try to quote that verse fully next time, it will help.

hope you have read heb 1:1,2, read it and learn!

the bold is a lie!, the verse never said so!

What evidence, the one based on wrong understanding of what jesus said?
Jesus did not lie, it's you that is lying againSt jesus, calling him what he did not call himself
did Jesus call himself God ? no ! he said

Joh 10:36[u]do you say to me whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world,[/u] ‘You blaspheme,’ because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?[/u]

YOU REFUSED TO FOLLOW WHAT JESUS CALLED HIMSELF, WHO THE ANGEL TOLD MARY THAT JESUS IS, YOU REFUSED TO FOLLOW WHAT JESUS SAID ABOUT THE FATHER, YOU PREFER CALLING JESUS THE FATHER!

[b]Joh 5:20[u]For the Father has affection for the Son and shows him all the things he himself does,[/u] and he will show him works greater than these, so that you may marvel.

Joh 14:28You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am.

Joh 10:25Jesus answered them: “I told you, and yet you do not believe. The works that I am doing in my Father’s name, these bear witness about me.

YOU PREFER TO BELIEVE THE PHARISEES, CUS THEIR BELIEVES RHYMES WITH YOURS, YOU REFUSED TO LISTEN TO WHAT JESUS SAID ABOUT THAT BELIEVE

Joh 5:46In fact, if you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me.

what did Moses write about Jesus, did he say Jesus is God?no , did he say God himself is the one coming? no .

Moses said:

De 18:15Jehovah your God will raise up for you from among your brothers a prophet like me. You must listen to him.

Lu 24:44He then said to them: “These are my words that I spoke to you while I was yet with you, that all the things written about me in the Law of Moses and in the Prophets and Psalms must be fulfilled.”

Joh 1:45Philip found Na·thanʹa·el and said to him: “We have found the one of whom Moses, in the Law, and the Prophets wrote: Jesus, the son of Joseph, from Nazʹa·reth.”

you are a liar brocab, no wonder you could not quote where I made such description.
you refused to quote that verse, probably because quoting it will prevent you from twisting it. The previous verse has clarified who god is
King James Version
Col 1:3We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,

stop lying againSt me brocab!

you are a liar brocab , the lies has eating deep into you. This is what I said :

the verse (rev 1: cool is talking about God, the Father, the almighty, the most high! and below is what the verse said :
New International Version
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

English Standard Version
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

BROCAB, YOU HAVE PERFECTED THE ACT OF NOT QUOTING MY POSTS SO THAT YOU CAN BE ABLE TO LIE, STATING THAT I SAID AND BELIEVED THINGS I DID NOT SAY OR IMPLY.

THE ABOVE IS ONE OF THE REASONS YOU REFUSED TO RESPOND TO THE POSTS IN WHICH MY EXPLAINATIONS ON REV 1: 1,4-8 REV 3: 2:12 AND HEB 1:9 IS GIVING.

the scripture has told you the truth brocab, stop twisting it !

Of course he's lying. What do you expect from people who do not know Jah.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
johnw74:

Lie Lie dolphinheart

Last time I done a search for lazy antichrist dolphinheart,
he then denied it for many posts, saying one lie after another,
page after page, even though I gave the link to him saying it,
false jw twisted and lied about what he said.

I have to admit false jw's are good at one thing:
using every means known to lie, twisting what is said, taking away from what is said, adding to what is said, etc, etc.

false jw dolphinheart said about God and the Word:

dolphinheart:

Even calling someone a lier without proof is lying

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ohiozoje:
jehovah witness my foot. keep your filthy religion to yourself. don't come to my door step. why can't people keep their religion to their-self. why must you convert people. who told them people are not save without jesus.

Because in as much you hate them,they love you.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
solite3:
Jehovah witness cannot defend their teachings

I have not seen a witness that could stand up and defend their ideology.
what is happening?
Dolphinheart has exhusted his/her lies
Catholics are more united than witnesses plus they have more members, more organised and engage in more humanitarian services. Jehovah witness do not even come close.

You are right about population but unity? nah.

I asked a member here if they did christ the king,alas! She does not even know what means.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
achorladey:

Ask him yourself. I am very sure he will give you a reply to your question.

He does and in a more accurate way.
The was a god.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
achorladey:

Ask him yourself. I am very sure he will give you a reply to your question.

He does and in a more accurate way.
The word was a god.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
achorladey:

Jesus(the Almighty God) didn't come to reveal himself as Almighty God his mission was to come as a servant to do his Almighty God's will. Do you know that once the Almighty God becomes a servant he needs help?
Acts 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; 17:25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
How well do you understand the phrase 'his Almighty God' s will'?

Jesus is not the almighty. Stop putting words into his mouth. He never said he is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
achorladey:

You have repeated the statement again 'supported their thinking'. Do the pharisee believe Jesus was equal to God. (Yes/No) What understanding do the pharisee have about Jesus? Maybe I can get you clearly.
They didn't neither did Jesus. He never said he is equal to God

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=solite3 post=51328967][/quote]

There is only one God Jehovah
John 17:3 Jesus himself called him the only true God.

Dolphin is right

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
This should answer it clearly, this scripture is how people had seen God in Jesus {2 Corinthians 4:6} For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the GLORY OF GOD IN THE FACE OF JESUS CHRIST.
For the light has come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon you, for behold the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness, the people; But the Lord will raise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you. The Gentiles shall come to your light, And the Kings to the brightness to your raising.
{Psalms 18:28} For you will light my lamp; The Lord My God will enlighten my darkness.
{Psalms 34:5} They looked to Him and they were radiant, And their faces were not ashamed.
{Psalms 43:3} Oh, send out your light and your truth! Let them lead me; let them bring me to your Holy hill, and to your tabernacle.
{Psalms 89:15, 112:4, Proverbs 4:18, Isaiah 9:2-4} The people who walk in darkness have seen the great light; Those who have dwelt in the Land of the Shadow of death, upon them a light Has shined.
God is Spirit and no-one had seen God at any time, because He is light-that shines in out hearts, this is why Jesus could say, I and the Father are One, This is why Jesus could say {John 17:21} That all of them maybe one, Just as you are in Me and I Am in You, May they also be in Us, so that the world may believe, that you have sent Me..
Dolphinheart writing all this below was your waste of time.
We answer you every time, but we do realise we are dealing with an atheist, one that refuses to believe the truth, the problem is, we can't force an atheist to believe, so without trying, we give you scripture-and in the mean time we are watching you dig yourself a deeper hole, where you can't seem to get yourself out from, the one you are already in.

dolphinheart:

EVERYONE CAN SEE YOUR DECEPTIVE TACTICS, YOU LEAVE THE POST DIRECTED TO YOU AND QUOTE THE POST DIRECTED TO OTHERS, SAME TACTICS USED BY THE OTHERS PERSON. AND EVEN WHEN YOU QUOTE THE POST YOU FAIL TO RESPOND TO THE ISSUES, QUESTIONS AND SCRIPTURES FOUND THEIR.
well ,since the post posted to you has exposed your false doctrine, the best next thing is to leave it alone, cus quoting it will only expose you further!

there are no twists, large or small.

I've used the scriptures to Identify to you him who is who was and who is coming, you could not refute what I showed you, neither could you qoute and explain those scriptures I used.

sir, the scriptures say no one has seen God at any time, but people saw Jesus, therefore Jesus is not the God no one has seen at anytime.
If you had taken time to read that verse to the end , you would have noticed that Jesus is not the God who was being mentioned their.
try to quote that verse fully next time, it will help.

hope you have read heb 1:1,2, read it and learn!

the bold is a lie!, the verse never said so!

What evidence, the one based on wrong understanding of what jesus said?
Jesus did not lie, it's you that is lying againSt jesus, calling him what he did not call himself
did Jesus call himself God ? no ! he said

Joh 10:36[u]do you say to me whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world,[/u] ‘You blaspheme,’ because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?[/u]

YOU REFUSED TO FOLLOW WHAT JESUS CALLED HIMSELF, WHO THE ANGEL TOLD MARY THAT JESUS IS, YOU REFUSED TO FOLLOW WHAT JESUS SAID ABOUT THE FATHER, YOU PREFER CALLING JESUS THE FATHER!

[b]Joh 5:20[u]For the Father has affection for the Son and shows him all the things he himself does,[/u] and he will show him works greater than these, so that you may marvel.

Joh 14:28You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am.

Joh 10:25Jesus answered them: “I told you, and yet you do not believe. The works that I am doing in my Father’s name, these bear witness about me.

YOU PREFER TO BELIEVE THE PHARISEES, CUS THEIR BELIEVES RHYMES WITH YOURS, YOU REFUSED TO LISTEN TO WHAT JESUS SAID ABOUT THAT BELIEVE

Joh 5:46In fact, if you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me.

what did Moses write about Jesus, did he say Jesus is God?no , did he say God himself is the one coming? no .

Moses said:

De 18:15Jehovah your God will raise up for you from among your brothers a prophet like me. You must listen to him.

Lu 24:44He then said to them: “These are my words that I spoke to you while I was yet with you, that all the things written about me in the Law of Moses and in the Prophets and Psalms must be fulfilled.”

Joh 1:45Philip found Na·thanʹa·el and said to him: “We have found the one of whom Moses, in the Law, and the Prophets wrote: Jesus, the son of Joseph, from Nazʹa·reth.”

you are a liar brocab, no wonder you could not quote where I made such description.
you refused to quote that verse, probably because quoting it will prevent you from twisting it. The previous verse has clarified who god is
King James Version
Col 1:3We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,

stop lying againSt me brocab!

you are a liar brocab , the lies has eating deep into you. This is what I said :

the verse (rev 1: cool is talking about God, the Father, the almighty, the most high! and below is what the verse said :
New International Version
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

English Standard Version
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

BROCAB, YOU HAVE PERFECTED THE ACT OF NOT QUOTING MY POSTS SO THAT YOU CAN BE ABLE TO LIE, STATING THAT I SAID AND BELIEVED THINGS I DID NOT SAY OR IMPLY.

THE ABOVE IS ONE OF THE REASONS YOU REFUSED TO RESPOND TO THE POSTS IN WHICH MY EXPLAINATIONS ON REV 1: 1,4-8 REV 3: 2:12 AND HEB 1:9 IS GIVING.

the scripture has told you the truth brocab, stop twisting it !
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
Make up your mined did Jesus say Jehovah or did he say God?
Sarang:

There is only one God Jehovah
John 17:3 Jesus himself called him the only true God.

Dolphin is right

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
The scriptures tells us Jesus made Himself equal with God.
{John 8:56-59} "Your Father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing My day, he saw it and was glad, you are not yet 50 years old, the Jews said to Him, and you have seen Abraham! I tell you the truth "Jesus"" answered, before Abraham was born "I Am". At this, they picked up stones to stone Him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.
The violent response of the Jews to Jesus' "I AM" statement indicates they clearly understood what He was declaring-that He was the eternal God incarnated.
{Exodus 3:14} Jesus was equaling Himself with the "I AM" Title God gave Himself.
Sarang:

They didn't neither did Jesus. He never said he is equal to God

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Leave achorladey alone he/she is learning from darkness into the light.
Sarang:

Jesus is not the almighty. Stop putting words into his mouth. He never said he is.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
achorladey is learning he/she, needs to study the scriptures, not listening to you, but read the scriptures alone.
Sarang:

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
Neither do you!
Sarang:

You are right about population but unity? nah.

I asked a member here if they did christ the king,alas! She does not even know what means.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
THEY LOVE YOU UNTIL ITS TIME TO GIVE BLOOD.
Sarang:

Because in as much you hate them,they love you.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
brocab:
Leave achorladey alone he/she is learning from darkness into the light.
URGENT!!! URGENT!!! URGENT!!!
Brocab is not my spokesman. Speak for yourself dont speak for me.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
But you don't know who Jehovah really is?
You believe Jehovah's name is God, and yet you call Him by His name Jehovah God, which shows you call Him God God.
Sarang:

And you don't know,Jesus can not make a leap without Jehovah's approval.

Unlike Satan, Jesus know who Jehovah really is and willing to obey.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
If you truly believe you are Christian, then be proud another Christian is supporting you.
achorladey:

URGENT!!! URGENT!!! URGENT!!!
Brocab is not my spokesman. Speak for yourself dont speak for me.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
brocab:
If you truly believe you are Christian, then be proud another Christian is supporting you.
You want me to allign with an individual that cannot reason well. Oga answer all the questions addressed to you. As for the support, no think am at all.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
Yes you do need to be a believer in Christ to know the scriptures-Jesus said He will send us another helper-to lead us in all truth.
And if you don't believe everything this scholar say's, then how do you believe in anything He say's?
The problem you are having is-you are trying to get your answers elsewhere other then looking for answers in the bible.
And of course their are critics everywhere-but as I said without having the Spirit of God, none of these answers are accurate.
So Its a lie from the beginning.
Without the Holy Spirit gliding us, no-one will know the truth.
Like you-another blind person who only thinks he/she has all the answers, and has none without the Spirit of God.
There is no back door into heaven-and if you feel you aren't part of the 144000 going to be with God, then you will burn in Hell on Earth. As it's written, it will be {2 Peter 3:10}
dolphinheart:

I've said I will handle the scriptures you feel are omitted, removed or altered one by one, I've checked Matthew 17:21, it has been discovered that it's the key that's at fault. I've given you what is said about that verse while you have not been able to give any explanation in defence of the kjv.

If you have no evidence to present concerning Matthew 17:21 , but still feel their are other verses you have issues with, plus present one of them ,we will be handling them one by one. so I will wait if you will put up another verse to claim it's been omitted.

haha, I know it pains you that you can find the name of God in your bible, but there is nothing you can do about it, you can refuse to quote that verse , but it is there. moreover, whichever translation I use, as long as it exposes your false beliefs, you will have issues with it, you are now finding fault in my use of the kjv to expose you.

yes, because in this case, the kjv did not translate correctly(read the prove given by the scholars)

where was the 1611 bible copied from?. One good thing about how Christians handle knowledge is that if their find some things to be false , they leave it!, more and more translators and scholars are finding out that the kjv contain some false translations, or contain additions made by scribes who copied the manuscripts.

Google is your friend

1. support your statement with prove
2. You don't need to be a christian to examine the authenticity of certain manuscripts , he might not have faith in what it says, that does not mean he cannot spot a false addition.
I might not know french, but I surely know if a word is written in blue or red ink!
he has checked the older manuscripts and came to the same conclusion other Christians (some who believe in trinity have)

thank you.

you have a right to say so, you have a right not to believe the truth supported with facts.

Brocab, when one person or group of persons bring a translation out and claim it's accurate, and another person or group brings another translation out ,also claiming it's accurate. You look at the two translations and you find that in some verses, what is written is totally different, what should a sensible person who searches for the truth, blindly believe one over the other or try and search for which one is accurate and which one is false.

I do not believe everything this scholars says, but I do try to look deeper into their conclusions to arrive at my own conclusion.
If you feel that what one of them says is false simply because he is not a christian, then it shows how deep your refusal to accept truth is.
I believe you are educated, do you disagree with what you are taught simply because the teacher does not believe in what he or she is teaching you?
moreover, I quoted more than one scholar, who hold the same view, are all of them atheist!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
I have but you don't understand the truth about Christ-nor do you understand the bible-this is why you feel I haven't answered your questions, because you believe in another doctrine, a doctrine that only you could understand it.
achorladey:

You want me to allign with an individual that cannot reason well. Oga answer all the questions addressed to you. As for the support, no think am at all.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
There is plenty of evidence but you are to blind to see them..
Sarang:

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
brocab:
I have but you don't understand the truth about Christ-nor do you understand the bible-this is why you feel I haven't answered your questions, because you believe in another doctrine, a doctrine that only you could understand it.
Are you sure? It will be better you go back and check through all the questions raised so far.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
{Psalms 83:18} That they may know, that you, whose name alone is the Lord, over the Most High over all the earth.
Had you not noticed, Lord is spelt in Small letters, not in the larger letters. So Jehovah means Lord...
dolphinheart:

You can continue as long as you want to deny your bible, refusing to quote that verse even after numerous requests have been made to you to quote it.
Most people know what psalms 83: 18 says, it tells us that God's name is Jehovah!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
dolphinheart:

good you agreed that Satan is a god, a "thoes".

I know you love the fact that satan is the god of this world,
as he is your god.

But you are in that area of mental instability again where you repeat the same posts over and over again.

Relax

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
Maybe its about time, you start answering my questions I gave to you?
Instead of trying to lead your own confrontation. You already know your bible isn't scriptural, but you try and lay it across, to say it is.
achorladey:

Are you sure? It will be better you go back and check through all the questions raised so far.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
dolphinheart:

does he agree with you that proverbs 8 :22- 30 is referring to Jesus?, if no is the answer, have you tried to tell him the truth? if you have tried to tell him the truth, has he accepted?

I'm not talking about jesus is God in the flesh, I'm talking about proverbs 8 :22-30 .

lie lie dolphinheart

I have already told you, I neither read or reply to all posts,
don't keep crying over what I do, or don't do
it's making you unwell,

and don't worry about bro, unlike you he knows God

calm down be well smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:47am On Nov 27, 2016
Sarang:

You haven't seen all his lies that I have exposed?
you are truly as blinded as he is

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

I will expose some of your lies as well
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:51am On Nov 27, 2016
Sarang:

To his disciples Jesus is also a Stronger,a master and it is not unusual if they refer to him as our lord. Jesus is mighty in power too..
But no where in the bible was he referred to as the ALMIGHTY. Jehovah is almighty ALONE.

that's a lie false jw,
John called our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, "the Almighty":

Rev 1:8  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

If you haven't been able to see from my posts over the last few pages that this is Jesus talking
and John calling Jesus "the Almighty", then as I said you are as truly blinded as lie lie dolphinheart

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:12am On Nov 27, 2016
Sarang:

Literally it is impossible to be someone and be with that person. No two people are one. The idea itself is preposterous. And Jesus knows that.

More lies from false jw:

You can only see things from an earthly perspective
however, God and the Word are two persons, they are the one God

In the beginning the Word was with God, and both are God:
Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 1:2  The same was in the beginning with God. 

It's established that the Word is God, verse 1, and many other verses I have posted even recently here in this thread
and which antichrist false jw don't believe.
verse 2 again showing that the Word(God) is with God

Gen 1:1  In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 

The word for God in Gen 1:1 is "elohiym" which is plural:
God and the Word(God), two persons, one God

Gen 1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 
Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

God said Let us make man in our image verse 26  
God created man in His own image, verse 27, in the image of God

God said let us make man in our image(God and the Word), in His own image, in the image of God

again, God is: God and the Word(God)

Pro 8:22  The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. 

The LORD(God) possessed Wisdom-the Word(God) before creation

but you a sectarian false jw cannot know or understand these Bible truths

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.