Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (372292 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2016
solite3:
what are u saying? answer my question strait
You cannot see the answers. Look again have answered your question. I even quoted an authority to give more vivid backup to my answer to your question. I know you simply can't identify that 'authority' not to talk of isolating your answer.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2016
solite3:
yea i prefer to look into the scripture of truth.
Do well to answer my question
Simply go back to my post and get your answers.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:43am On Dec 15, 2016
And if they are all numbered than you answer them yourself. I have answered your questions, all you need to do is read the bible and correct the Word Of God, and do yourself a favor get your dirty mind out of the Watchtower magazines and stop wasting my time.
Allow me to correct you, Jesus isn't the mediator of your little "a" god the devil.
This is what the bible says For we believe that Jesus died and rose again {1 Thessalonians 4:14, 1 Corinthians 15:4, 2 Corinthians 5:15, Luke 24 Jesus had risen}
It's about time you had admitted Jesus was the one who was dead-and of course He is the one that {Revelation 1:17-18} Talks about-I AM HE THAT LIVES, AND WAS DEAD, AND BEHOLD I AM ALIVE FOREVERMORE.
dolphinheart:

BROCAB, THE QUESTIONS ARE SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND, STOP YOUR DUBIOUS TACTICS, THE QUESTIONS ARE SIMPLE AND ARE NUMBERED , ANSWER IT!
How do we know the truth if two people give contrary answers and both claim God spirit told them?

2. Jo 5:20And we know that the (1) Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know (2) him that is true, and we are in (3) him that is true, (4) even in (5) his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
now brocab, pls tell us:
2A. who is "the son of God" in (1) above, coloured red
2B. who is the "him" in (2) above, coloured blue
2C. who is the "him" in (3) above , coloured red
2D. what do you understand by the underlined "even In his son" in (4)
2E who is the "his " in 5 above , coloured blue.

THE QUESTIONS ARE NUMBERED IN A SIMPLE MANNER , ANSWER THEM ONE BY ONE IN THAT MANNER!

Point to one scripture in that post that I have twisted, it's not good enough to just lay accusations without supplying evidence.
All the scriptures I quoted in that post are from the scriptures, you refuse to quote yours.
All the scriptures quoted have not been modified.
All the scriptures quoted are in reference to the issue under discussion.

You could not give contrary explanation to any, not even one of the scriptures I quoted.
You mention scriptures, put when one reads it, we find out it is contrary to what you are saying, no wonder you dnt quote them.

In that post I accused of saying several times that Jesus is not the son of God!. I've proven that my accusations are right, I've supplied evidence of where and when you made the statement.

On that post, I've accused you of not answering questions, you refusal to answer the questions above is a good example.

on that same post, I accused you of lying when you said that i refuse to believe that There is only One true God.
I not only busted your lie, showING you what I believe, but I also showed you scriptures that support my statements and my belief. those scriptures you cannot find fault with neither are you willing to explain them, cus if you try it, it will expose you.

[b]Jesus HIMSELF IDENTIFIED WHO THE TRUE GOD IS.
Joh 17:3This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.
* Jesus identified the true to you, his next words excludes him from the only person who is the true God, the true God sent him, the true God did not send himself, he sent his servant!

THE DISCIPLES IDENTIFY WHO THE ONE GOD IS 
1Co 8:6 there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.

THE SCRIPTURES TELL US WHO Jesus IS IN RELATION TO THAT ONE GOD
1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus,

brocab , Jesus is the mediator between our one God and men , that is also comfirmed by the scriptures below
Ro 8:34Who will condemn them? Christ Jesus is the one who died, yes, more than that the one who was raised up, who is at the right hand of God and who also pleads for us.

Our one God is not pleading with himself!. read Heb 7:25, 1Jo 2:1

BROCAB, JESUS DIED!, the bible said it several times, it said Jesus died, Jesus is dead, even Jesus comfirmed It that he was dead, the disciples say Jesus was killed!, NO VERSE EVER SAID JESUS WAS ALIVE DURING THE TIME HE SAID HE WAS DEAD, NO VERSE EVER SAID IT'S ONLY HIS FLESH THAT DIED.

I WAS DEAD, JESUS SAID, NOT MY FLESH WAS DEAD!, THE PERSON CALLED JESUS DIED!

AND WE ALL KNOW GOD CANNOT DIE!

look at Jehovah's prophecy about Jesus
Isa 53:12For that reason I will assign him a portion among the many, And he will apportion the spoil with the mighty, Because he poured out his life even to death And was counted among the transgressors; He carried the sin of many people, And he interceded for the transgressors.
Brocab, Jesus gave his life, not only his flesh!

that is why he died!
King James Version
Mr 15:37And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.

When Jesus was resurrected, he went to heaven, was exalted by God and sat at the right hand of God. Jesus did not sit at the right hand of himself , neither did God sit at the right hand of himself, Jesus was told by God to sit at hia right hand!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
You say the last time you checked-states that salvation belongs to Jehovah-if this is true-then why did these ex JW's turn to Jesus for their salvation.
Why do we all turn to Jesus and not Jehovah? Unless you are now preferring Jehovah is now Jesus?
achorladey:

When has watching a video becomes the key to salvation. Last time I checked and cross checked on Salvation as regards the scriptures. It states clearly salvation belongs to Jehovah. Oga brocab that is where salvation lies not in your ''dare to watch video''. Hope you get # reasoning behind that answer.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
It would make it a lot easier if you were reading your bible, instead of reading the Watchtower magazines, to receive your answers.
achorladey:

You mean the truth is being revealed through the NWT? Keep on reading it will help your case as it seems.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
If your authorities found out you were reading the KJV bible or any other bible in this matter-instead of reading the Watchtower magazines, you would be caste out, from the JW's organisation.
Now this is the truth.
dolphinheart:

that's what they say when they see that answering some questions will expose them!, they claim not interested.

simple request that you should modify your post so that when one quotes you , your words can be seen, you refuse to do so, so that you cannot be quoted.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
And if you just read a little further into {Matthew 1:21 to 1:23} You will read, Behold a Virgin shall be with child, and shall bring fourth a Son, and they shall call His name Emmanuel {Meaning God with us}
And if you would just read {Isaiah 9:6} once more, you will see, Jesus is also called, Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty God, The everlasting Father, The prince of peace.
{Philippians 2:9-10} Was given a name above every other name in heaven, on Earth and under the Earth.
Jesus didn't have to call Himself the beginning and the end and the Almighty-Jesus is...
achorladey:

You can't even decipher enough that all the names of the son of God(Jesus Christ) were given to him.
Yet you say he called himself the beginning and the end and the Almighty
Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Philippians 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
The records are right in front of you reason well on them.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
brocab:
And if they are all numbered than you answer them yourself. I have answered your questions, all you need to do is read the bible and correct the Word Of God, and do yourself a favor get your dirty mind out of the Watchtower magazines and stop wasting my time.
You have once again shown that
(1)YOU CANNOT ANSWER THE QUESTIONS POSED TO YOU, KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT ANSWERING THEM WILL EXPOSE YOU
THE QUESTIONS ARE SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND, STOP YOUR DUBIOUS TACTICS, THE QUESTIONS ARE SIMPLE AND ARE NUMBERED , ANSWER IT!

1.How do we know the truth if two people give contrary answers and both claim God spirit told them?

2. Jo 5:20And we know that the (1) Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know (2) him that is true, and we are in (3) him that is true, (4) even in (5) his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
now brocab, pls tell us:
2E. who is the "his " in 5 above , coloured blue.

(2)YOU COULD NOT SUBSTANTIATE YOUR ACCUSATION BY POINTING TO A SCRIPTURE THAT I HAVE TWISTED IN THAT POST.

(3)YON COULD NOT DENY MY ACCUSATIONS IN THAT POST.

(4) YOU COULD NOT GIVE CONTRARY EXPLANATION TO ANY SCRIPTURE I QUOTED IN THAT POST

(5) YOU COULD NOT EXPLAIN THE SCRIPTURES OR FAULT MY EXPLANATION WHEN I USED THE SCRIPTURES TO SHOW YOU WHO THE TRUE GOD IS, WHO THE ONE GOD IS.

Joh 17:3This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.
* Jesus identified the true to you, his next words excludes him from the only person who is the true God, the true God sent him, the true God did not send himself, he sent his servant!

1Co 8:6 there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus,

brocab , Jesus is the mediator between our one God and men , that is also comfirmed by the scriptures below
Ro 8:34Who will condemn them? Christ Jesus is the one who died, yes, more than that the one who was raised up, who is at the right hand of God and who also pleads for us.

Allow me to correct you, Jesus isn't the mediator of your little "a" god the devil.
For someone who reasons, if you want to correct someone, you first point to where the mistake was made, then add your corrections, at no time have i ever said jesus is the mediator of god the devil. Therefore, your correction Comes out of a dubious intent, to make it look as if I said something I did not say!

below is the scripture I quoted, a scripture you cannot explain :

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus,

And I supported my explanation of that scripture with the following scripture.
read Heb 7:25, 1Jo 2:1

ill also add this verse for emphasis
[b]Heb 9:24For Christ did not enter into a holy place made with hands, which is a copy of the reality, but into heaven itself, so that he now appears before God on our behalf.

The above verses are true brocab, even Daniel saw the vision of the son of man being granted audience with the ancient of days! Jesus appears before God , Jesus is not God that he appears before!

This is what the bible says For we believe that Jesus died and rose again {1 Thessalonians 4:14, 1 Corinthians 15:4, 2 Corinthians 5:15, Luke 24 Jesus had risen}
It's about time you had admitted Jesus was the one who was dead-and of course He is the one that {Revelation 1:17-18} Talks about-I AM HE THAT LIVES, AND WAS DEAD, AND BEHOLD I AM ALIVE FOREVERMORE.

but you do not believe Jesus died , or do you?, for your false doctrines to stand you had to modify what Jesus said, trying to claim that it's his flesh that died and not him, I even when Jesus clearly said that he was dead!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
brocab:
If your authorities found out you were reading the KJV bible or any other bible in this matter-instead of reading the Watchtower magazines, you would be caste out, from the JW's organisation.
Now this is the truth.
YOU CAN LIE!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
brocab:
And if you just read a little further into {Matthew 1:21 to 1:23} You will read, Behold a Virgin shall be with child, and shall bring fourth a Son, and they shall call His name Emmanuel {Meaning God with us}
And if you would just read {Isaiah 9:6} once more, you will see, Jesus is also called, Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty God, The everlasting Father, The prince of peace.
{Philippians 2:9-10} Was given a name above every other name in heaven, on Earth and under the Earth.
Jesus didn't have to call Himself the beginning and the end and the Almighty-Jesus is...
Typical you. You simply cannot reason. Read your post again may be you get the sense of what you've just said.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
brocab:
It would make it a lot easier if you were reading your bible, instead of reading the Watchtower magazines, to receive your answers.
Your point of view not mine.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
brocab:
You say the last time you checked-states that salvation belongs to Jehovah-if this is true-then why did these ex JW's turn to Jesus for their salvation.
Why do we all turn to Jesus and not Jehovah? Unless you are now preferring Jehovah is now Jesus?
What correlation does Achorladey have with the ex - JWs? Can you answer that please? Answer to your question is found in Dolphinheart response to your false analogy that Jehovah is Saviour, Jesus is Saviour. Go back and read his response and get the sense of it.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 2:24am On Dec 16, 2016
More facts that people should know about the jehovah's witnesses sect

false jw's don't believe that Jesus is God in the flesh,
they believe He is mighty God, and Father is almighty God, two diffrent gods smiley

Jesus said that no one has seen the Father but He:

Joh 6:46  Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

Paul the apostle when speaking of the Father, said that he "dwells in unapproachable light no man has seen or can see."

1Ti 6:16  Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Therefore, when there are Old Testament accounts of God being seen, they are not God the Father,
it is logical to conclude that all physical appearances of God in the Old Testament are the Word.

We see the Word as He walked in the Garden of Eden (Genesis 3:8

John 8:58. We see Jesus as God Almighty:

Joh 8:58  Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

To study the Bible is to study about Jesus, because Jesus said in John 5:39, "You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me."

the Old Testament testify's about Jesus

Exo 6:2  And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the LORD(Yahweh): 
Exo 6:3  And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

And God the Word said: I am the "LORD"(Yahweh),
and God the Word said that He appeared to and was known to Abraham and to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 2:46am On Dec 16, 2016
This verse is just one that shows that the Father has never been seen by man

1Ti 6:16  Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

In the previous two verses to that Jesus calls Father "the King of kings, and Lord of lords;"

1Ti 6:14  That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
1Ti 6:15  Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

and in Revelation the Lamb - the Word is called "King of kings, and Lord of lords."

Rev 17:14  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Rev 19:16  And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Father is "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS"

the Lamb- the Word is "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS"

God and the Word is God John 1:1
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 3:01am On Dec 16, 2016
dolphinheart:

would have responded with the scriptures, but as long as you edit my post when quoting me, I see no need to do so, when scriptures expose you, you remove it when responding.

lie lie dolphinheart

You cannot help but lie,
if there is something wrong that I said in my post then show it

I said it's you that's the lie lie
I said almighty-mighty God is the one true God
I said Jesus body died, His Spirit(God) did not
I said Jesus is the first and the last
I said mind you it's not suprising that a false jw who believes that
the titles almighty God, and mighty God, are titles for two diffrent god's,
to also believe that there are two first and lasts cheesy

even the title: the first and the last,
suggests one,
one God.

and I gave some scriptures,
so question me on what I said or continue lying
of course whatever you choose to do it will contain lies, won't it lie lie
you speaking lies, is you speaking naturally

johnw74:

You are not talking about brocab, but about yourself false jw.

no not bro but you, who is full of lies,
almighty-mighty God is the one true God,
you believe He is two gods, a almighty god, and mighty god.

duh, God did not die, His flesh and blood body died,
three day's later the Word(God) raised His flesh body

Joh_2:19  Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

Luk 24:39  Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

^^^
false jw say Jesus body was not raised, but that Jesus was raised a Spirit being,
however Jesus showed that He was not a Spirit being but still flesh and bone.

In Revelation it is Jesus talking through His Angel,
Jesus is "the first and the last".

Yes Jesus was the first resurrected, but that is not the meaning of the first and the last,
the first and the last is the eternal.
The first and the last means he has always existed and always will exist,
the self existent.
Even the verse you posted Rev 2:8 ‘the First and the Last,’ who became dead and came to life again:
The first and the last became dead, He was the first and the last before He died.
Of course He was always, and always will be, the first and the last.

By the way the man-body died, not the Spirit-God.

mind you it's not suprising that a false jw who believes that

suggests one,
one God.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 4:42am On Dec 16, 2016
Father God has never been seen by man:

Joh 6:46  Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

Joh 1:18  No man hath seen God at any time the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Joh 5:37  And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

1Jn 4:12  No man hath seen God(Father) at any time If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

^^^
also notice that God dwelleth in us, not a power, but God(the Holy Spirit)
Joh_4:24  God is a Spirit and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Whenever God was seen, it was not God the Father, but God the Word-Jesus Christ,
it was not Father God that appeared to Abraham, and to Isaac, and to Jacob,
but it was God the Word-Jesus Christ.

Exo 6:2  And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the LORD(Yahweh): 
Exo 6:3  And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

And God the Word said: I am the "LORD",
and God the Word said: I appeared to and was known to Abraham and to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 16, 2016
dolphinheart:

that's what they say when they see that answering some questions will expose them!, they claim not interested.

simple request that you should modify your post so that when one quotes you , your words can be seen, you refuse to do so, so that you cannot be quoted.
i have successfully answered your questions. You have to study the bible and abadon watch tower only then will you understand what we have been saying

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 16, 2016
achorladey:

Typical you, the last line of my post says it all. You simply cannot reason. Who gave him the name?
who gave him the is not the subject of discussion but who has the power right now

You cant deny the fact that Jesus is the Almighty given or not.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
solite3:
who gave him the is not the subject of discussion but who has the power right now

Says who? Solite3 bah. For your mind only. For the records Jesus is not the Almighty God. Until you distinguish between the ''my God'' in John 20:17 and ''my God'' John 20:28. You will never know the God christ himself worship/serve.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
This goes to the invited and uninvited guest, to the deep thinkers and to those who have discerning minds.
Is there any difference between the ''my God'' found in John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
And
''my God'' found in John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God.
A. Yes. B. No. C. Uncertain. D. Deny. Please pick the options only the question is self explanatory enough.
From Jesus' statement in John 20:17, is Jesus the Almighty God.
A. Yes B. No. C. Uncertain D. Deny
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Emusan(m): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
johnw74:
[size=12]Paul the apostle when speaking of the Father, said that he "dwells in unapproachable light no man has seen or can see."

Let me even shock you, so that you can see how perverted these Jehovah Witnesses are.

Do you know that JWs believed that 1 Timothy 6:16 was talking about Jesus Christ

Yet they can still say Jesus Christ is a created being and not God.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Emusan(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
achorladey:
This goes to the invited and uninvited guest, to the deep thinkers and to those who have discerning minds.
Is there any difference between the ''my God'' found in John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
And
''my God'' found in John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God.
A. Yes. B. No. C. Uncertain. D. Deny. Please pick the options only the question is self explanatory enough.

From Jesus' statement in John 20:17, is Jesus the Almighty God.
A. Yes B. No. C. Uncertain D. Deny

Let me start with you with this question.

Do you now accept that Thomas called Jesus my God and Jesus accepted it?

Before I answer your question.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
solite3:

the underlined is what happen when you fail to reason! Sir , use your brain: can the Almighty be given Power or Authority ? Definitely, the one who gave Jesus power and authority is the Almighty not Jesus . he got authority from Nobody, can you give an instance in the bible where the Only True God and Father of Christ is been given Power or authority ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
dolphinheart:
YOU CAN LIE!

grin grin .

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Emusan:

Let me start with you with this question.
Do you now accept that Thomas called Jesus my God and Jesus accepted it?
Before I answer your question.
Oga follow the instruction given concerning those questions.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
solite3:
i have successfully answered your questions. You have to study the bible and abadon watch tower only then will you understand what we have been saying
I wonder when you will stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
johnw74:

lie lie dolphinheart

You cannot help but lie,
if there is something wrong that I said in my post then show it

I said it's you that's the lie lie
I said almighty-mighty God is the one true God
I said Jesus body died, His Spirit(God) did not
I said Jesus is the first and the last
I said mind you it's not suprising that a false jw who believes that

suggests one,
one God.

and I gave some scriptures,
so question me on what I said or continue lying
of course whatever you choose to do it will contain lies, won't it lie lie
you speaking lies, is you speaking naturally

it's easy to see that the reason I refused to respond is not about what you said, but your deliberate editing of my post when quoting me, you deliberate removal of the scriptures I quoted shows you know that an attempt to talk about them will expose you.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Emusan(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
achorladey:

Oga follow the instruction given concerning those questions.

I didn't say I won't follow your instructions but do you agree that Thomas called Jesus my God and Jesus didn't rebuke him for that?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
Emusan:

I didn't say I won't follow your instructions but do you agree that Thomas called Jesus my God and Jesus didn't rebuke him for that?
From the statement, it seems you dont really understand my question. If you cant follow the instruction attached to the question. Please look elsewhere. It is not a compulsory question Oga.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lets make it easier, why not you quote, who is our saviour? Which of the two do we seek Jehovah or Jesus to be our saviour.
achorladey:

What correlation does Achorladey have with the ex - JWs? Can you answer that please? Answer to your question is found in Dolphinheart response to your false analogy that Jehovah is Saviour, Jesus is Saviour. Go back and read his response and get the sense of it.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Emusan:

Let me even shock you, so that you can see how perverted these Jehovah Witnesses are.

Do you know that JWs believed that 1 Timothy 6:16 was talking about Jesus Christ

Yet they can still say Jesus Christ is a created being and not God.

you couldn't shock me on the perversion of those antichrist jw's and their followers
who say Jesus is "a god", who say that Jesus was not physically resurrected etc

I have posted Bible verses showing that Father God has never been seen by man,
showing that it was the Word of God-Jesus Christ who was seen by Abraham Isaac and Jacob,
but the perverted ones of course don't believe the Bible and go on blaspheming that the Word is not God.

They will have no excuse for all their satanic teachings when they are about to be thrown into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dolphinheart-but you do not believe Jesus died , or do you?, for your false doctrines to stand you had to modify what Jesus said, trying to claim that it's his flesh that died and not him, I even when Jesus clearly said that he was dead![/quote]

What did Jesus say up on the cross {John 19:30} It is finished, He bowed His head, and gave up His Spirit. Meaning His Spirit didn't die, but His flesh did.
{Matthew 10:28} And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul.
So Jesus Spirit left the flesh, and gave up His Spirit..

Dolphinheart-[b]Jesus HIMSELF IDENTIFIED WHO THE TRUE GOD IS.
Joh 17:3This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God,and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.

Maybe it's about time you asked the Lord into your life-and let Him teach you the Scriptures instead of trying to work them out from your own mind, Jesus had claimed through out the bible who He really is. Here's a very good example read {Isaiah 9:6} For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is Given, and the Government shall be upon His shoulder, and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty God, The everlasting Father, The prince of peace.
dolphinheart:

You have once again shown that
(1)YOU CANNOT ANSWER THE QUESTIONS POSED TO YOU, KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT ANSWERING THEM WILL EXPOSE YOU
THE QUESTIONS ARE SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND, STOP YOUR DUBIOUS TACTICS, THE QUESTIONS ARE SIMPLE AND ARE NUMBERED , ANSWER IT!

1.How do we know the truth if two people give contrary answers and both claim God spirit told them?

now brocab, pls tell us:
2E. who is the "his " in 5 above , coloured blue.

(2)YOU COULD NOT SUBSTANTIATE YOUR ACCUSATION BY POINTING TO A SCRIPTURE THAT I HAVE TWISTED IN THAT POST.

(3)YON COULD NOT DENY MY ACCUSATIONS IN THAT POST.

(4) YOU COULD NOT GIVE CONTRARY EXPLANATION TO ANY SCRIPTURE I QUOTED IN THAT POST

(5) YOU COULD NOT EXPLAIN THE SCRIPTURES OR FAULT MY EXPLANATION WHEN I USED THE SCRIPTURES TO SHOW YOU WHO THE TRUE GOD IS, WHO THE ONE GOD IS.

For someone who reasons, if you want to correct someone, you first point to where the mistake was made, then add your corrections, at no time have i ever said jesus is the mediator of god the devil. Therefore, your correction Comes out of a dubious intent, to make it look as if I said something I did not say!

below is the scripture I quoted, a scripture you cannot explain :

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus,

And I supported my explanation of that scripture with the following scripture.
read Heb 7:25, 1Jo 2:1

ill also add this verse for emphasis
[b]Heb 9:24For Christ did not enter into a holy place made with hands, which is a copy of the reality, but into heaven itself, so that he now appears before God on our behalf.

The above verses are true brocab, even Daniel saw the vision of the son of man being granted audience with the ancient of days! Jesus appears before God , Jesus is not God that he appears before!

but you do not believe Jesus died , or do you?, for your false doctrines to stand you had to modify what Jesus said, trying to claim that it's his flesh that died and not him, I even when Jesus clearly said that he was dead!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Expectation From God" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.