Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (375380 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 4:54am On Dec 26, 2016
dolphinheart:

Secondly we know that God almighty sits on his throne, the throne of God, did John see Jesus on that throne ? no.

duh, is there no end to your lies lie lie dolphinheart? no there isn't
your claim is that Jesus doesn't sit on the Fathers Throne

Ha ha, again how blind you are a/c dolphinheart,
so dum, do you know anything at all lie lie, no you don't cheesy

In revelation Jesus is sitting on Fathers throne with the Father, and we in Christ(Christians) will sit on that same throne in Jesus

Jesus Speaking:
Rev_3:21  To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Rev_22:1  And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
Rev_22:3  And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

verse 21, Jesus sits on the Fathers throne with Father
verse 1, water of life flows from the throne of God and of the Lamb, one throne
verse 3, the throne of God and of the Lamb, one throne, shall be in the New Jerusalem

God and the Lamb is God who sits on the Throne of God (same as John 1:1, God and the Word is God)

duh a/c dolphinheart, your lies false accusing and confusion are never ending, do you know anything? no cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 6:18am On Dec 26, 2016
More facts people should know about the antichrist jehovahs witnesses sect.

antichrist false jw teach that the Word-Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, is not God
they also teach that the Holy spirit is not God

Father never said to Jesus: ye are "a god"

Father however did say to Jesus: thy throne "O God" is for ever and ever

The Holy Ghost is God.

Act 5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
Act 5:4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

^^^
Father and Son and Holy Spirit is God,

but antichrist jw's don't believe the Bible, and change and twist what it says
but then they cannot understand it to begin with, they have been taught that the Word is "a god",
they have been taught that Jesus wasn't physicaly resurrected
they have been taught by man, and not the man Jesus

judaism, islam, and atheists, all do not believe the Word our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is God
judaism, islam, and atheists, all do not believe Jesus was bodily resurrected,
that's the company that the jehovahs witnesses sect is in.

A time is coming when Jews will believe and call on His name

Zec 12:10  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 26, 2016
achorladey:

Have you tried to attempt the question I gave? Scriptures cited above have you properly applied it? Or are they bordering on those analogies that will crumble under small scrutiny?
did you answer mine? There was no analogy there. The bible has turn to analogy because it expose you.
Waiting for your scrutiny....

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 26, 2016
achorladey:

Is 'I Am' a name? Substitute other names if it agrees withyour conclusion
'I Am' is the name of God. Ex 3:14. When moses asked for God's name he didn't tell him Jehovah but 'I AM'.

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was,I am.

Jesus said he is I Am.

What does 'I AM' mean?
'I Am' shows God's very nature as the uncreated being that do not change.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:23am On Dec 26, 2016
Think about this Is Jehovah a name of a person..
achorladey:

Is 'I Am' a name? Substitute other names if it agrees withyour conclusion

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
brocab:
You are arguing over a name that not even you can prove Jehovah is God's rightful name.
I've talked about the name Jehovah and why people who speak English (including the kjv) use it.

I would have to accept it, if you had corrected the name out from the 1611 which wrote Iehovah in its bible-the switch may have been done when the KJV was printed on your pressors-like the American Standard bible, the other bibles that were switch in this matter.
up till now you refuse to answer this questions cus it will prove your above statement as false and will show you are a liar, thus you avoid answering those simple questions.
1. what bible translation(s) are you using?
2. Is your bible translation printed by the jw?
3. can you quote psalms 83: 18 and exodus 6:3 from that verse?
4. do you accept how your translation translated those verses?

If you answer those questions your lies become evident, if you refuse to, your dubious nature becomes more evident!

On top of all that, who gives a hoot about how you feel and what are your thoughts about this issue, you can't change the word of God while its already been written.
who told you to care about how I feel.

If it says "He or God is manifest in the flesh, its the same to me, my mind heart and soul knows everything God has written is the truth. And everybody that changes or removes the scriptures is already condemned.
Get this brocab, their is no "if it says" about that verse, their is no probability? Paul did not make two sentences, he only made one, he did not write "God", he wrote "he". If you feel that that he is God , no problem, but it's a grevious sin to now go and try to alter what Paul said because of your beliefs!
Paul did not use the Greek word "theos" in that verse!

Your problem is, you can't understand it only because you refuse Jesus-you believe Jesus is Michael in the flesh. With this sort of teaching I myself would be confused too, no wonder you are all over the place when you are trying to turn the word of God against itself.
cant understand what, the questions I've asked you that you refuse to answer or the scriptures I shown you that you try to ignore.

So I would go back to the bases, and read the bible myself, if I couldn't find the truth in your bible-i would search the scriptures and find my findings elsewhere-I have already found scriptures in your bible-that not even you, nor your comrades believe.
Which proves-you should be searching the scriptures, {Matthew 1:23} would be a good example to search, not even you believe The virgin had a son and His name is Im-man-u-el which means when translated "With us is God"
Of course you would rather prefer if the scripture said With us is "A" god.
Which of course is different to your bible beliefs.
I would be searching the scriptures to prove how wrong your teachings are, even if I had to risk my serves with the JW's.
I always believe the truth will set us free..
yes, the truth will set us free, go and read what I told you about Immanuel.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
solite3:
I want dolphinheart and all other witnesses to read heb 1:10-12 and psalm 102:25-27.

Ps 102:25-27Long ago you laid the foundations of the earth, And the heavens are the work of your hands.26They will perish, but you will remain; Just like a garment they will all wear out. Just like clothing you will replace them, and they will pass away.27But you are the same, and your years will never end.

Heb 1:10-12And: “At the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the works of your hands.11They will perish, but you will remain; and just like a garment, they will all wear out,12and you will wrap them up just as a cloak, as a garment, and they will be changed. But you are the same, and your years will never come to an end.”

solite3, if you read those scriptures without trying to understand the context and what the the bible says in its entirety, you will come to the false understandING you are trying to potray .
first of all, who is talking in that verse? and who does that person say he is in relation to Jesus? The answers to those questions which I will expect that you will not provide when you reply(let's see if you will prove me wrong ) will help you to understand what that verse is saying.
you have read the relationship the person talking in that verse and Jesus when it comes to creation, earliar that same chapter had cleared Any false views of what it will say later , look at heb 1: 1-2.
Heb 1:1Long ago God spoke to our forefathers by means of the prophets on many occasions and in many ways
Heb 1:2Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things.

solite3 did you read those verses before getting to verse 12? do you understand what it says?
God spoke to mankind through prophets in time past( Ex 24:3, Nu 12:8, Jer 7:25 )

God later spoke to mankind through his son Jesus (Mt 17:5)

God used his son Jesus to create the world.
can you see how Jesus was involved in creation, he saw used by God, his father to create.
We can find further explanation in the scriptures below
1Co 8:6there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.
can you see how the scriptures described Jesus role in the creation? that is why the scriptures describe Jesus as God's master worker.

[b]Pr 8:30 Then I was beside him as a master worker. I was the one he was especially fond of day by day; I rejoiced before him all the time;

let ,everyone give a lay man's example, if I asked a bricklayer to lay the foundation of a house , after he does so, I tell my friends and family that I've layed the foundation of my house, do you think I'm wrong to say so? Please answer O,

the bricklayer meets another client and that client ask him, have you layed any foundation before? The bricklayer says yes and after showing him the foundation I I asked him to lay said "I layed that foundation" , do you think the bricklayer is wrong to say that? pls answer O.

Both I and the bricklayer both said we layed the foundation, a discerning mind will not just turn and conclude that I and the bricklayer are the same person, he will try to understand why we both said so, this you had failed to do when it comes to creation!

Those verses are a proof that Jesus is Jehovah God, here the creation of the heavens and the earth is attributed to Jehovah in psalm 102 but in Hebrew 1 it is attributed to Jesus.

Since the scriptures told us that only Jehovah created the heavens and the earth then Jesus is Jehovah God.
You are very confused , so Jesus was God that was talking in those verses of Hebrew chapter 1?

Jehovah is a trinue being consisting of three persons.
Each of this person is Jehovah Almighty but different persons.
You can read up my post to understand the trinity.

Jesus is Jehovah God!
Happy Christmas

This is false doctrine.
Jesus sits beside the almighty God, exalted by the almighty God, subjected to the almighty God. Jesus is not the almighty God.
We have only one Almighty God , not three almighty God's talking to each other.

If you want me to reply your post,mention me in it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
brocab:
Think about this Is Jehovah a name of a person..
I can't believe your asking me that question. What name is recorded in Psalms 83:18, Exodus 6:3 e.t.c What name is sanctified in the lord's model prayer. If you brocab can score me zero in your report sheet. I wonder what your score will be in my scorecard. Smh for you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
solite3:
'I Am' is the name of God. Ex 3:14. When moses asked for God's name he didn't tell him Jehovah but 'I AM'.

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was,I am.

Jesus said he is I Am.

What does 'I AM' mean?
'I Am' shows God's very nature as the uncreated being that do not change.

''I am'' or ''I am that I am'' continue go and ask Brocab hw far about this. My conversation concerning ''I am'' is very much on this platform go back and read. Or better still ask Brocab.
Please tell me what Jehovah said to Moses in Exodus 6:3 is it ''I am that I am'' or ''Jehovah''. Who is the uncreated between the two A. Jehovah. B. Jesus. How well do you understand ''Whose name alone is Jehovah'' as recorded in Psalms 83:18.
How well do you understand ''but by my name'' as recorded in
Exodus 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
solite3:
did you answer mine? There was no analogy there. The bible has turn to analogy because it expose you.
Waiting for your scrutiny....
The answer to your question is in my own question. You simply cannot comprehend.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:01am On Dec 27, 2016
lie lie dolphinheart

Revelation is the testimony of Jesus Christ, not Father God:
Rev 1:2  Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Chris, and of all things that he saw.

Jesus testified:
Rev 1:8  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending
John added:
the Almighty

John heard a voice behing him saying:
Rev 1:11 I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

John turned to see who was speaking and saw one like the Som of man:
Rev 1:12  And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 
Rev 1:13  And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man

Jesus said:
Fear not; I am the first and the last: 
Rev 1:18  I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. 
Rev 1:19  Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter; 
Rev 1:20  The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Jesus speaking:
Rev 22:7  Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Rev 22:12  And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 
Rev 22:13  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. 

Rev 22:16  I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Rev 22:20  He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. 

Jesus Himself made it clear more than once that it is He the Alpha and Omega that is talking, but you antichrist dolphinheart
say those Alpha and Omega verses are Jesus, but the Rev 1:8 Alpha and Omega verse is Yahweh.
That's ridiculous, especially with John saying that Revelation is the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Even if all the Alpha and Omega verses were Jesus talking except for the Alpha Omega verse 8 being Yahweh
then that would show that Yahweh the alpha and Omega is Jesus the Alpha and Omega,
so either way your lies fail you.

You way heap big lie lie antichrist dolphinheart.

Do you even notice all the things you get wrong?
yes you do because you either don't reply to them, or you twist everything around in confusion,
yet you love to continue in your lies oh phony one.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:06am On Dec 27, 2016

false jw don't believe that Yahweh is Jesus

Yahweh:
Isa 45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Jesus:
Rom 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
^^^
every knee in Heaven shall bow to Jesus, sounds like He is God Almighty doesn't it

Jehovah said "unto me every knee shall bow"

"at the name of Jesus every knee should bow"

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:08am On Dec 27, 2016

false jw say that Jesus Christ is an angel

However Jesus is clearly God

Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by
the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
Heb 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name
than they.
Heb 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And
again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

Heb 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of
God worship him
Heb 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

Not only does Father show clearly that Jesus is not an angel
He then calls Jesus God:

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is

These verses could not be plainer or easier to understand
and still false jw twist and lie and change God's word to their destruction.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:49am On Dec 27, 2016
This argument would sound better if you would just study other bibles, and find out why most bibles don't have the name Jehovah written inside them, My next question would be why?
Even in the NWT Bible we find their is only One God and their is no other God besides Me-The name Jehovah doesn't even get a mentioned.
It is Just like when God spoke to Moses, and said " In {Exodus 3:14} "I AM THAT I AM" and In {Exodus 6:3} He calls Himself Jehovah, Is it because Jehovah isn't God's rightful name, but Jehovah was given as the Lords name, this is why Jehovah couldn't be God's name. And it seems JW's are the only one religion who believes God's name is Jehovah..
As said above-most bibles don't hold the name Jehovah, but Lord. The Jewish people Call God "Adonai" {My Lord} And most bibles say Lord-I think it's better to stay on the safe side.
And if Jehovah was God's rightful name, instead of Lord, then all the bibles would agree, every bible would have the name Jehovah instead of Lord, but it seems they don't, not even the Jews would call God by His rightful name, "Adonai" {My Lords out of respect} Yes.

Lets ask a Rabbi, And lets asks why do Christians and not Jews call God Jehovah?
In the Tanach {Hebrew bible} the authentic name of God is spelt "YHVH" The text's has no vowels, only consonant.
It seems certain that the name derives from the root, of 'HYH " to be the points to the uniqueness of God's being, In ancient Israel the name was pronounced only on the day of atonement and only by the high priest, and the correct was not known to the people as a whole.
When the temple ritual was suspended nearly two thousands years ago, the secret was lost for ever {Unless the Almighty chooses to reveal it again} No-one can therefore be certain How to vocalise the name, and no-one is entitled to guess.
Hebrew grammar would allow for at least two Possibilities a vocalisation that would indicate "He who is" or one that would denote "He that causes all to be".
Christian tradition was quite ungrammatical in using the form Jehovah, No such pronunciation fits in any of the rules in Hebrew.
What happened was the Jews piously substituted for the name "Y-H-V-H" The title "Ad-on-ai" "My Lord".
They will not remove the Original consonants of the name from the scriptures, but when printed and handwritten books began to insert vowels points in the texts as a aid to reading, they aided the vowels of the substitute title to the original name as a sort of coded clue to help the reader.
Now it seems the word would look something like Jehovah, but no Jew or Hebrew scholar would ever read it as such..
achorladey:

''I am'' or ''I am that I am'' continue go and ask Brocab hw far about this. My conversation concerning ''I am'' is very much on this platform go back and read. Or better still ask Brocab.
Please tell me what Jehovah said to Moses in Exodus 6:3 is it ''I am that I am'' or ''Jehovah''. Who is the uncreated between the two A. Jehovah. B. Jesus. How well do you understand ''Whose name alone is Jehovah'' as recorded in Psalms 83:18.
How well do you understand ''but by my name'' as recorded in
Exodus 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:30am On Dec 27, 2016
I asked is Jehovah a name of a person? Yes or No?
achorladey:

I can't believe your asking me that question. What name is recorded in Psalms 83:18, Exodus 6:3 e.t.c What name is sanctified in the lord's model prayer. If you brocab can score me zero in your report sheet. I wonder what your score will be in my scorecard. Smh for you.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:44am On Dec 27, 2016
Since the KJV is only a favoured to you-when {Psalms 83:18, Exodus 6:3} is written Jehovah, but you won't accept the KJV which wrote God was manifest in the flesh.
But your bible accepts, "Mary" had a Son {Matthew 1:20-23} His name shall be called Im-man-u-el meaning when translated "With us is God" this is hypocritical on your behalf, it has me wondering why your bible has this information written down, if you yourself don"t believe it's true.
Does this mean your bible scholars are lying?
Or maybe you are lying-because their is no truth found in you..
dolphinheart:

I've talked about the name Jehovah and why people who speak English (including the kjv) use it.

up till now you refuse to answer this questions cus it will prove your above statement as false and will show you are a liar, thus you avoid answering those simple questions.

If you answer those questions your lies become evident, if you refuse to, your dubious nature becomes more evident!

who told you to care about how I feel.

Get this brocab, their is no "if it says" about that verse, their is no probability? Paul did not make two sentences, he only made one, he did not write "God", he wrote "he". If you feel that that he is God , no problem, but it's a grevious sin to now go and try to alter what Paul said because of your beliefs!
Paul did not use the Greek word "theos" in that verse!

cant understand what, the questions I've asked you that you refuse to answer or the scriptures I shown you that you try to ignore.

yes, the truth will set us free, go and read what I told you about Immanuel.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:27am On Dec 27, 2016
Listen to this solite3 and Johnw74
Dolphinheart it seems you aren't tuned in very well when it comes to the scriptures, the NWT Bible {Matthew 1:20-23} tells us clearly who Im-man-u-el is, the angel appeared to Joseph and said, do not be afraid and take "Mary" home for what has been conceived in Her is the Holy Spirit.
{V's 21} She will give birth to a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.
{V's 22} All this actually came about to fulfill what was spoken by Jehovah" through His prophets-saying-Look!
{V's 23}The Virgin will become pregnant and will give birth to a Son, and they will call Him Im-man-u-el which means, when translated
"With us is God.
What this means Dolphinheart the prophesy is fulfilled.
Listen to the prophets they seen the future before it happened, God revealed who the virgin is' and who Jesus is to the prophets beforehand.
A true believer knows the Old Testament are full of prophesies that happened, and still more to come.
Trying to work this out in your own mind doesn't suit my mentally-Dolphinheart the scriptures tells us the truth-not your mental state of mind..

I suppose this is why you can't accept { John 1:1 "or" 1 Timothy 3:16}
dolphinheart:
brocab, you are desperately trying to run away from the issue again, we are talking about 1 tI 3 :16. you can change the topic all you like but listen to what I told you about that verse :

[b]"When it comes to translation, one word is not as good as the other, if the wrong or different word is used, it will give a different meaning. The Greek word used by Paul means "he", it does not mean "God". There is a greek word for God and Paul did not use it in that verse.

If I asked that a letter I've written should be copied and the one who copied it make a mistake in one or two words or sentences in that letter, I do not condemn the whole letter, I'll just make corrections where the mistake are made. likewise the kjv, I do not condemn the kjv as a whole, but I try to make sure that the verse I'm quoting is as accurate as possible. If i feel a verse is wrongly or falsely translated, I state it and give reasons why!. Thank God we can all check the manuscripts and try to decipher which translation is correct when two bible translations give different sentences and meaning in the same verse.

haba!, you never stay in one place, always changing your beliefs, you just said how the Hebrew word for Lord was substituted for God's name by those who were afraid. you initially claimed the word " jehovah is a mispeling, now you accept it's a name used for God. 

Paul did not say "god was manifest in flesh, Paul did not use the Greek word " theos"!

good, you are learning the truth small small, did the verse say Mary will give birth to God, no it says she will give birth to a son WHOSE NAME WILL BE WHEN TRANSLATED " WITH US IS GOD".

go and read the prophecy, go and read it's first fulfillment, come back and tell us if that first child called I'mmanuel is God.

God's son became flesh and took on the likeness of men, that's what the scriptures teaches.
The scriptures teaches that God sent his son, not himself to become flesh, so God did not become flesh, his son became flesh and dwelt with mankind!

With this foremost representative of Jehovah among mankind, Matthew under inspiration could truly say, “With Us Is God.”
jesus at various times during his life on earth told us how God was using him among mankind.

Who Was Immanuel?

Some names of individuals in the Bible were prophetic and describe the work the person would do. For example, the prophet Isaiah was inspired to write: “Look! The maiden herself will actually become pregnant, and she is giving birth to a son, and she will certainly call his name Immanuel.” (Isaiah 7:14) This name means “With Us Is God.” Some Bible commentators have tried to link the first fulfillment of this prophecy with one of the Israelite kings or one of Isaiah’s sons. However, the Gospel writer Matthew showed that Isaiah’s prophecy was completely fulfilled in Jesus.—Matthew 1:22, 23.

Some have claimed that by applying the name Immanuel to Jesus, the Bible teaches that Jesus is God. However, by this logic the young man Elihu, who comforted and corrected Job, was also God. Why? His name means “My God Is He.”

Jesus never claimed to be God. (John 14:28; Philippians 2:5, 6) But he did reflect his Father’s personality perfectly, and he fulfilled all of God’s promises regarding the Messiah. (John 14:9; 2 Corinthians 1:20) The name Immanuel well describes Jesus’ role as the Messianic Seed, a descendant of David, the one who proves that God is with those who worship Him.

God sent jesus to save his Faithfull ones. God spoke to us through a son( heb 1 : 1,2), jesus tells us that the father told him what to say! and gave his sheep to him.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 4:20am On Dec 27, 2016
lie lie dolphinheart

you should re read your posts, but then you would be blinded to all of your confusion everywhere

you say some of "the first and last verses" are Jesus talking because He was the first resurrected
and you say some of the Alpha Omega verses are Father God talking
smiley

Here Jesus say's He is the first and last:
Rev 22:13  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

You lie lie say this is Father God:
Rev 1:8  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Alpha and Omega of course is Greek for "the first and the last"
is Father God also the first resurrected? ha ha

no, the testimony of Revelation is the testimony of Jesus Christ.

"the Alpha and Omega" "the first and the last" "the beginning and the ending:
all mean the same thing

duh dum dolph

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 27, 2016
author=dolphinheart post=52271869]

Ps 102:25-27Long ago you laid the foundations of the earth, And the heavens are the work of your hands.26They will perish, but you will remain; Just like a garment they will all wear out. Just like clothing you will replace them, and they will pass away.27But you are the same, and your years will never end.

Heb 1:10-12And: “At the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the works of your hands.11They will perish, but you will remain; and just like a garment, they will all wear out,12and you will wrap them up just as a cloak, as a garment, and they will be changed. But you are the same, and your years will never come to an end.”

solite3, if you read those scriptures without trying to understand the context and what the the bible says in its entirety, you will come to the false understandING you are trying to potray .
first of all, who is talking in that verse? and who does that person say he is in relation to Jesus? The answers to those questions which I will expect that you will not provide when you reply(let's see if you will prove me wrong ) will help you to understand what that verse is saying.
you have read the relationship the person talking in that verse and Jesus when it comes to creation, earliar that same chapter had cleared Any false views of what it will say later , look at heb 1: 1-2.
Heb 1:1Long ago God spoke to our forefathers by means of the prophets on many occasions and in many ways
Heb 1:2Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things.

undecided @ bold so that chapter has false views? What are the false views? Is the bible no longer inspired or it is just views

solite3 did you read those verses before getting to verse 12? do you understand what it says?
God spoke to mankind through prophets in time past( Ex 24:3, Nu 12:8, Jer 7:25 )

God later spoke to mankind through his son Jesus (Mt 17:5)

God used his son Jesus to create the world.
can you see how Jesus was involved in creation, he saw used by God, his father to create.
We can find further explanation in the scriptures below
1Co 8:6there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.
can you see how the scriptures described Jesus role in the creation? that is why the scriptures describe Jesus as God's master worker.

[b]Pr 8:30 Then I was beside him as a master worker. I was the one he was especially fond of day by day; I rejoiced before him all the time;

you are not attending to issues raised.
How come the writer uses the same psalm 102 that was used to address Jehovah to address Jesus?
I remember in one of your post when you said Jehovah just used Jesus to create things but Jesus is NEVER said to be the one who made all things. Well, haven't you been proven wrong?

Yes Jesus is the Master worker you have said it All.

let ,everyone give a lay man's example, if I asked a bricklayer to lay the foundation of a house , after he does so, I tell my friends and family that I've layed the foundation of my house, do you think I'm wrong to say so? Please answer O,

the bricklayer meets another client and that client ask him, have you layed any foundation before? The bricklayer says yes and after showing him the foundation I I asked him to lay said "I layed that foundation" , do you think the bricklayer is wrong to say that? pls answer O.

Both I and the bricklayer both said we layed the foundation, a discerning mind will not just turn and conclude that I and the bricklayer are the same person, he will try to understand why we both said so, this you had failed to do when it comes to creation!
this you have said my friend shows just how dangerous watch tower brainwashing can be.
The bible does not give room for this absurdities.

Read again slowly
Ps 102:25-27Long ago you laid the foundations of the earth, And the heavens[b] are the work of your hands[/b].26They will perish, but you will remain; Just like a garment they will all wear out. Just like clothing you will replace them, and they will pass away.27But you are the same, and your years will never end.
the scripture didn't just say the heavens and earth are his works but the work of his hands.

Using your analogy, can you tell your friends that your house is the work of your hands?

You are very confused , so Jesus was God that was talking in those verses of Hebrew chapter 1?

This is false doctrine.
Jesus sits beside the almighty God, exalted by the almighty God, subjected to the almighty God. Jesus is not the almighty God.
We have only one Almighty God , not three almighty God's talking to each other.

If you want me to reply your post,mention me in it.
yes, is it not bibilical? Yet you couldn't fault it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 27, 2016
Dolphinheart

brocab:
Dolphinheart it seems you aren't tuned in very well when it comes to the scriptures, the NWT Bible {Matthew 1:20-23} tells us clearly who Im-man-u-el is, the angel appeared to Joseph and said, do not be afraid and take "Mary" home for what has been conceived in Her is the Holy Spirit.
{V's 21} She will give birth to a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.
{V's 22} All this actually came about to fulfill what was spoken by Jehovah" through His prophets-saying-Look!
{V's 23}The Virgin will become pregnant and will give birth to a Son, and they will call Him Im-man-u-el which means, when translated
"With us is God.
Listen to the prophets they seen the future before it happened, God revealed who the virgin is' and who Jesus is to the prophets beforehand.
A true believer knows the Old Testament are full of prophesies that happened, and still more to come.
Trying to work this out in your own mind doesn't suit my mentally-Dolphinheart the scriptures tells us the truth-not your mental state of mind..

Did you read what brocab wrote?

What does Emmanuel mean?
A. God is with us
B.a god is with us.
C. No idea

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 27, 2016
Hahahaha, pls don't take it too hard on him he hardly knows what he is doing he needs mercy.

johnw74:
lie lie dolphinheart

you should re read your posts, but then you would be blinded to all of your confusion everywhere

you say some of "the first and last verses" are Jesus talking because He was the first resurrected
and you say some of the Alpha Omega verses are Father God talking
smiley

Here Jesus say's He is the first and last:

You lie lie say this is Father God:
Rev 1:8  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Alpha and Omega of course is Greek for "the first and the last"
is Father God also the first resurrected? ha ha

no, the testimony of Revelation is the testimony of Jesus Christ.

"the Alpha and Omega" "the first and the last" "the beginning and the ending:
all mean the same thing

duh dum dolph

Lieing comes naturally to false witness.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by ejimatic: 6:24am On Dec 27, 2016
I am one of Jehovah"s witnesses too. what we believe is based on the BIble and we allow Bible to be the only source of our teachings-We are imperfect like other people but we strive to follow godly principles always.We don't criticise people because of their beliefs but are are glad to discuss Bible with everybody-Our website is jw.org where answers are provided to many questions .You can also download our publications and christian videos there-The website has been translated into more than Four hundred languages-At our places of worship,there is no class distinction or special seat for a person. we are all brothers serving God-No special dress for anybody-It may interest you to know that there are over 400 000 congregations of Jehovah's witnesses in Nigeria and we study same things and worship same way all over the country-We appreciate the time you give us when we visit you and we will continue to be humble servants of God and followers of our Lord , Jesus
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 8:13am On Dec 27, 2016
brocab:
I asked is Jehovah a name of a person? Yes or No?
Now I see that you don't read the bible to understand its contents. You are reading only to prove that Jesus is the Almighty God. Quote Psalms 83:18, Exodus 6:3 to children between age 4-8 and ask the question you asked me they will give you a reply. Just try!!! Or perhaps you need to revisit the parts of speech once again, NOUNS in particular if you are having difficulty breaking down a simple sentence.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 8:33am On Dec 27, 2016
brocab:
This argument would sound better if you would just study other bibles, and find out why most bibles don't have the name Jehovah written inside them, My next question would be why?
Even in the NWT Bible we find their is only One God and their is no other God besides Me-The name Jehovah doesn't even get a mentioned.
It is Just like when God spoke to Moses, and said " In {Exodus 3:14} "I AM THAT I AM" and In {Exodus 6:3} He calls Himself Jehovah, Is it because Jehovah isn't God's rightful name, but Jehovah was given as the Lords name, this is why Jehovah couldn't be God's name. And it seems JW's are the only one religion who believes God's name is Jehovah..
As said above-most bibles don't hold the name Jehovah, but Lord. The Jewish people Call God "Adonai" {My Lord} And most bibles say Lord-I think it's better to stay on the safe side.
And if Jehovah was God's rightful name, instead of Lord, then all the bibles would agree, every bible would have the name Jehovah instead of Lord, but it seems they don't, not even the Jews would call God by His rightful name, "Adonai" {My Lords out of respect} Yes.

Lets ask a Rabbi, And lets asks why do Christians and not Jews call God Jehovah?
In the Tanach {Hebrew bible} the authentic name of God is spelt "YHVH" The text's has no vowels, only consonant.
It seems certain that the name derives from the root, of 'HYH " to be the points to the uniqueness of God's being, In ancient Israel the name was pronounced only on the day of atonement and only by the high priest, and the correct was not known to the people as a whole.
When the temple ritual was suspended nearly two thousands years ago, the secret was lost for ever {Unless the Almighty chooses to reveal it again} No-one can therefore be certain How to vocalise the name, and no-one is entitled to guess.
Hebrew grammar would allow for at least two Possibilities a vocalisation that would indicate "He who is" or one that would denote "He that causes all to be".
Christian tradition was quite ungrammatical in using the form Jehovah, No such pronunciation fits in any of the rules in Hebrew.
What happened was the Jews piously substituted for the name "Y-H-V-H" The title "Ad-on-ai" "My Lord".
They will not remove the Original consonants of the name from the scriptures, but when printed and handwritten books began to insert vowels points in the texts as a aid to reading, they aided the vowels of the substitute title to the original name as a sort of coded clue to help the reader.
Now it seems the word would look something like Jehovah, but no Jew or Hebrew scholar would ever read it as such..
What correlation do my post have with this reply.
Brocab:
And if Jehovah was God's rightful name, instead of Lord,
Achorladey
Psalms 83:18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.
Do you believe in these scriptures cited above? Because your post above says NO. I can't imagine an individual who loves the the Bible will say ''and if''. What is the ''if'' in Psalms 83:18, in Exodus 6:3. Your scorescard is still right in front of me.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 8:47am On Dec 27, 2016
brocab:

st=52287110][color=#000099]
Brocab :
This argument would sound better if you would just study other bibles, and find out why most bibles don't have the name Jehovah written inside them,
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 9:00am On Dec 27, 2016
brocab:

st=52287110][color=#000099]
Brocab:
This argument would sound better if you would just study other bibles, and find out why most bibles don't have the name Jehovah written inside them,
Achorladey:
18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
After your(Brocab) study of NWT and the KJV. What do you have to say about ''Jehovah'' under the principles highlighted in Matthew 18:16? Will you insist the JWs had no right to use the name? Is Jehovah not recorded in these two Bible translations? That it's stated categorically more than twice in each of these bibles is that not enough proof to establish every word? Matthew 18:16. Give the JWs a break. If you can't comprehend the scriptures call for help stubbornness leads to nowhere.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2016
brocab:
What do I know about God's name, the Last time I looked in my bible-God has many fruitful names, Jehovah is Just one.
which one of those names did God directly tell you "this is my name"?

You must show me where you believe you have been teaching me? Maybe your mistaken-finely for once in your life, you are actually reading the Word of God, and this must rip you apart every time from the inside out-just picking up the bible would be a great struggle for you, But reading the truth isn't really what you expected, you really believed we Christians will listen to you-knowing you had signed your life away to "A" god-not the God we know.
have I not thought you what psalms 83: 18 says, where we were told God's name?
pls check and study the definition of the Greek word "theos" , I've posted it earlier!

So we have {Luke 1:31} that's written in the NWT Bible, and we have {Matthew 1:23} written in the NWT Bible as well, are you preferring that the NWT Bible is lying when both have said the Son's name will be called Im-man-u-el or Jesus "meaning "With us is God" just as your bible had written He is?
the bible does not lie, and I've explained those verses to you.

on Luke 1:31 , this is what I said :
" like I said, I was beginning to suspect you know little about the name jehovah, you just comfirmed it. I will not teach you further , but I will leave a clue, go and read the 1611 edition of the KJV, post what luke 1: 31 says here, tell us how that translation spelt the name of the son of God in that verse and why you , a defender of that 1611 translation do not spell the name in that manner!

your refusal to quote that verse from the 1611 version and explain why you don't spell the name in like manner will show how deep into falsehood you really are!"

YOU HAVE REFUSED TO DO SO, YOU AGAIN SHOW DEEP IN FALSEHOOD YOU ARE ANYTIME YOU REFUSE TO ANSWER CUS YOU KNOW IT EXPOSES YOU.

How much do I know about Iehouah or Iehovah these were also named after alters and places Abraham or Gideon had built.
And if Jehovah was really God's name Abraham wouldn't dare to build an Image, let alone bow down to one-that is forbidden to do..
{Exodus 20:4} God said you shall not make any images in Heaven on Earth or under the earth.
And yet it seems Jehovahjireh and Jehovahshalom were made in Jehovah's image..
broad is this (below) the verse you are referring to? if it is ,then you confirm more and more that you know little about jehovah!

gen 13:4
King James Bible
Unto the place of the altar, which he had made there at the first: and there Abram called on the name of the LORD.

The questions one needs to ask you is
. where did the scripture say Abraham built an image.?
even if God's name is not jehovah, would that make it right for Abraham to build and image for worship?
did Abraham build an image for worship?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2016
johnw74:
lie lie dolphinheart

Revelation is the testimony of Jesus Christ, not Father God:
Rev 1:2  Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Chris, and of all things that he saw.

Jesus testified:
Rev 1:8  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending
John added:
the Almighty

John heard a voice behing him saying:
Rev 1:11 I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

John turned to see who was speaking and saw one like the Som of man:
Rev 1:12  And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 
Rev 1:13  And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man

Jesus said:
Fear not; I am the first and the last: 
Rev 1:18  I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. 
Rev 1:19  Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter; 
Rev 1:20  The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Jesus speaking:
Rev 22:7  Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Rev 22:12  And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 

Rev 22:16  I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Rev 22:20  He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. 

Jesus Himself made it clear more than once that it is He the Alpha and Omega that is talking, but you antichrist dolphinheart
say those Alpha and Omega verses are Jesus, but the Rev 1:8 Alpha and Omega verse is Yahweh.
That's ridiculous, especially with John saying that Revelation is the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Even if all the Alpha and Omega verses were Jesus talking except for the Alpha Omega verse 8 being Yahweh
then that would show that Yahweh the alpha and Omega is Jesus the Alpha and Omega,
so either way your lies fail you.

You way heap big lie lie antichrist dolphinheart.

Do you even notice all the things you get wrong?
yes you do because you either don't reply to them, or you twist everything around in confusion,
yet you love to continue in your lies oh phony one.

you should know by now that I will not resort to your mode of discussion, only people who cannot respond to certain things will erase such things when responding to somethings post.
This issue you raised above has been responded to by me more than once!, you could not respond to it but decided to erase it when quoting me.
If you had left my post in full out resorting to removing certain scriptures and explanations, you will have see the truth. As long as you use this method to any of my post, I will not respond to you, I'll assume that the parts you erased are true, thus you could not respond to them!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2016
brocab:
Since the KJV is only a favoured to you-when {Psalms 83:18, Exodus 6:3} is written Jehovah, but you won't accept the KJV which wrote God was manifest in the flesh.
But your bible accepts, "Mary" had a Son {Matthew 1:20-23} His name shall be called Im-man-u-el meaning when translated "With us is God" this is hypocritical on your behalf, it has me wondering why your bible has this information written down, if you yourself don"t believe it's true.
Does this mean your bible scholars are lying?
Or maybe you are lying-because their is no truth found in you..

YOU WILL DO AND SAY ANYTHING TO AVOID ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS, I DID NOT ASK YOU WHO DID KJV FAVOURS, OR DONT YOU WANT TO ANSWER BECAUSE YOU THINK THOSE VERSES FROM THE KJV FAVOURS ME?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2016
ejimatic:
I am one of Jehovah"s witnesses too. what we believe is based on the BIble and we allow Bible to be the only source of our teachings-We are imperfect like other people but we strive to follow godly principles always.We don't criticise people because of their beliefs but are are glad to discuss Bible with everybody-Our website is jw.org where answers are provided to many questions .You can also download our publications and christian videos there-The website has been translated into more than Four hundred languages-At our places of worship,there is no class distinction or special seat for a person. we are all brothers serving God-No special dress for anybody-It may interest you to know that there are over 400 000 congregations of Jehovah's witnesses in Nigeria and we study same things and worship same way all over the country-We appreciate the time you give us when we visit you and we will continue to be humble servants of God and followers of our Lord , Jesus
advertising your organisation just as commodities are advertised this goes to show that ur organisation is a business organisation.
There are many cult group that don't have special dresses neither label but that doesn't make them any less a cult.

You better get out from that organisation before it sells off your soul.
Jesus the Almighty is real and he only can set you free!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 11:26am On Dec 27, 2016
brocab:
you know who Immanuel really is? , now pls tell us, was the first Immanuel in Isaiahs prophecy God? Go and read the prophecy and see how it was first fulfilled!

"With us is God.

go and read the scriptures shown to you brocab, you will understand better, that Jesus bears the name Immanuel does not mean that Jesus is God,
we all know that God was with jesus, telling him what to do and say and giving him the power to do so!.

The words I told you are not false, but truth:

[b]Paul did not say "god was manifest in flesh, Paul did not use the Greek word " theos"

go and read the prophecy, go and read it's first fulfillment, come back and tell us if that first child called I'mmanuel is God. 

God's son became flesh and took on the likeness of men, that's what the scriptures teaches.
The scriptures teaches that God sent his son, not himself to become flesh, so God did not become flesh, his son became flesh and dwelt with mankind!

With this foremost representative of Jehovah among mankind, Matthew under inspiration could truly say, “With Us Is God.”
Jesus at various times during his life on earth told us how God was using him among mankind. 

Who Was Immanuel?
Some names of individuals in the Bible were prophetic and describe the work the person would do. For example, the prophet Isaiah was inspired to write: “Look! The maiden herself will actually become pregnant, and she is giving birth to a son, and she will certainly call his name Immanuel.” (Isaiah 7:14) This name means “With Us Is God.” Some Bible commentators have tried to link the first fulfillment of this prophecy with one of the Israelite kings or one of Isaiah’s sons. However, the Gospel writer Matthew showed that Isaiah’s prophecy was completely fulfilled in Jesus.—Matthew 1:22, 23.

Some have claimed that by applying the name Immanuel to Jesus, the Bible teaches that Jesus is God. However, by this logic the young man Elihu, who comforted and corrected Job, was also God. Why? His name means “My God Is He.”

Jesus never claimed to be God. (John 14:28; Philippians 2:5, 6) But he did reflect his Father’s personality perfectly, and he fulfilled all of God’s promises regarding the Messiah. (John 14:9; 2 Corinthians 1:20) The name Immanuel well describes Jesus’ role as the Messianic Seed, a descendant of David, the one who proves that God is with those who worship Him.

God sent Jesus to save his Faithfull ones. God spoke to us through a son( heb 1 : 1,2), Jesus tells us that the father told him what to say! and gave his sheep to him.[/b]

brocab, in Nigeria here, the southwest people have a name they give to their children, the name is " oluwapelumi", it means " God is with me"
We all know that though the child bears that name,it does not mean that the parents think that the child is God!
names have deeper meanings than to look it at face value, the isrealites understand this too when they add God to their names. There is a son of heman called eliathah, his name means "GOD HAS COME" , brocab, does it mean the son of heman is God cus his name means God has come?, If you could answer this question(though I know you will not), then you will understand better about names.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by ejimatic: 11:37am On Dec 27, 2016
solite3:
advertising your organisation just as commodities are advertised this goes to show that ur organisation is a business organisation.
There are many cult group that don't have special dresses neither label but that doesn't make them any less a cult.

You better get out from that organisation before it sells off your soul.
Jesus the Almighty is real and he only can set you free!

Your opiinion is respected. However, Jehovah's witnesses are not peddlars of the good news neither are they running a religious business organisation-We believe in Jesus Christ as our Lord and saviour (John 14 vrs 6. Acts 4 12 Isaiah 9 vrs 6) and take him as a model (I Peter 2 vrs 21) but we give our exclusive devotion to Almighty God Jehovah (Psalms 83 :18) Jesus our Lord and saviour worshiped him too and prayed to him always (Mathew 6 9 to 13).We are imitating him too .

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — Acceptable Sacrifice / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 231
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.